Print Thread
Hop To
Page 49 of 54 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 53 54
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yep, but we didn't need help from anyone. Don't sweat it, I'm happy for all the Americans that went to England to pull you ass out of the 'Fire. I heard many a story of English lasses being shown a grand time by American soldiers.

English wives, American babies.........

Love it----this is all about a few of the regulars here who have no life except to post LOL! The vocal few are mostly losers in their personal life (some were abused as children, mothers in the entertainment blush business, had broken marriages because they were alcoholics, had anger management or other issues that drove their spouses into the arms of other men, born a dwarf and the list goes on and on) so they get satisfaction by convincing themselves that they are important on the internet lol.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Winston338
Yep, but we didn't need help from anyone. Don't sweat it, I'm happy for all the Americans that went to England to pull you ass out of the 'Fire. I heard many a story of English lasses being shown a grand time by American soldiers.

Love it----this is all about a few of the regulars here who have no life except to post LOL! The vocal few are mostly losers in their personal life (some were abused as children, mothers in the entertainment blush business, had broken marriages because they were alcoholics, had anger management or other issues that drove their spouses into the arms of other men, born a dwarf and the list goes on and on) so they get satisfaction by convincing themselves that they are important on the internet lol.

Thanks, for the analysis Dr. Phil

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Kind of hard on yourself, eh? Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jwp475

Thanks, for the analysis Dr. Phil
More like Dr. Laura

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I mentioned it on another post, but you should head over to the Optics forum Pete and give holy hell to the Leupold bashers. It's been going on for years and Rick sells Leupold.

After that I've seen numerous posts attacking Chevy, and Chevy trucks is a sponsor.

The difference is that Chevy and Leupold are huge corporations with religious zealot-like cult followers. No amount of negative posting will ever chase off Leupy or Chev. GB Precision on the other hand, was criticized and more or less crucified right from the get-go.

If you take a look, JB was certainly not the first one to cast a stone in this whole debacle. He was personally attacked and berated for a long time while keeping his cool before he finally gave in to the childishness, and retaliated. He was a cool and a nice guy in my opinion before the bully squad started picking on him and his prices. Now he has resorted to childish behaviour that is not doing him any favours, granted, but he was as nice as any of the guys around here to begin with.

I'm really not picking favorites here, but I sure hate to see a guy's business get slandered right from the get-go for nothing more than charging a price that he feels matches his product. Leupy is the same way, even though some of their product lines are complete crap, they still charge out the nose for them. You don't hear people mocking and making fun of the owners of Leupold, individually, by name, because the Rifleman scopes are a joke for the prices they are sold at.

I would like to see JB at least respond to the offers that have been made to give his product and his business some credibility, even if his answer is "no". Every offer or question in business at least deserves a response. And spamming the same video over and over ain't helping anything, either.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by krp
Burns paid for a sponsorship of the custom gun section and a banner. Other than that he is treated like anyone else here
+1

Members are the foundation of this site, without members.....no site. Members are basically the customers and if the Sponsors wish to sell us a product, expect many reviews/opinions from the 'fire. Maybe Rick Bin should put up a warning sign? Lol

SPONSORS: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
How do I get a banner?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by isaac
How do I get a banner?

Successfully argue a "probable cause" on a DUI and pay the bucks. grin

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
How do I get a banner?

You can prolly buy one with the proceeds from Tigers big win of one of the majors this year...

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
There are a handful of "members" here who if this site was taken down for any reason would not know what to do --- seriously.

Addiction to the internet is not a healthy thing-----most likely many are addicted to other things as well..

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
TOUCHE!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, MINE ARE ALL DEFECTIVE ..... TED NUGENT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I mentioned it on another post, but you should head over to the Optics forum Pete and give holy hell to the Leupold bashers. It's been going on for years and Rick sells Leupold.

After that I've seen numerous posts attacking Chevy, and Chevy trucks is a sponsor.

If you take a look, JB was certainly not the first one to cast a stone in this whole debacle. He was personally attacked and berated for a long time while keeping his cool before he finally gave in to the childishness, and retaliated. He was a cool and a nice guy in my opinion before the bully squad started picking on him and his prices. Now he has resorted to childish behaviour that is not doing him any favours, granted, but he was as nice as any of the guys around here to begin with.

Jordan, I think Burns had the right to remain silent, he just did not have the cap a bil ity. Maybe it showed who he really is. Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There are a handful of "members" here who if this site was taken down for any reason would not know what to do --- seriously.

Addiction to the internet is not a healthy thing-----most likely many are addicted to other things as well..

Make mine, well aged, single malt scotch. Others, like you, are self-annointed psychoanalysts.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by doubletap

Others, like you, are self-annointed psychoanalysts.

I guess that's better than being a back biting prick that runs down other folk's products all the while hiding behind your little screen name.

It sure as hell does not make you "man of the year" material.

or much of a man at all. wink

Last edited by jim62; 12/18/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
TOUCHE!!

In regard to Burns, you spelled it wrong..

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I have no dog in that fight. A man can spend his hard earned money any way he wishes and it isn't any of my business.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Jordan, I think Burns had the right to remain silent, he just did not have the cap a bil ity. Maybe it showed who he really is. Steve

That's true, but having run a small business before, I know that I would respond to any negative comments while trying to establish rapport among my target market, if only in an effort to overcome the negative objections and show the value of my business proposition. Burns just did it in a way that accentuated the problem rather than solve it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
There's a common denominator in all the threads that cause the infighting on the 'fire.

The results of BS's trolling is simply recurring proof of Shopenhauer's first law of entropy (HINT: BS ain't the wine).

BS's lame video is simply recurring proof of why you don't post lame videos on th net.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by doubletap

Others, like you, are self-annointed psychoanalysts.

I guess that's better than being a back biting prick that runs down other folk's products all the while hiding behind your little screen name.

It sure as hell does not make you "man of the year" material.

or much of a man at all. wink

Jim,
Suck a wet one! If you think I am hiding, let me know, I'd be glad to send you my address.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Page 49 of 54 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 31 invisible), 2,206 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,499
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.