Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The Decline and Fall of our magnificent country is in full force and not to be stopped.
The last several presidents and sessions of congress have not done a thing to stop the invasion from Mexico, only made matters worse.
Liberal judges are dismantling the will of the people at an alarming rate, and seemingly with no recourse.
After the recent election that indicated the will of the people we again have Republicans rushing to vote with the dems on such critical items as the START. How this isn't considered treason is beyond me; ratifying a treaty that gives definite advantages to our enemies??
DADT, which our combat troops are against but the PC crowd swoons over.
It is not PC to be a white, christian conservative; but gays, muzzies and illegals get whatever they want.
I don't see anything that is going to stop this train wreck, what say you?

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
one word... revolution.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Could even that work?

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by arctic338
Could even that work?
A good question..

We may very well find out..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It might if someone like George Patton was still alive instead of the limp wristed generals we now have.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Sad thing is the number of limp wristed presidents our generals have had to report to. Worst of all is the present commander-in-chicken.

Last edited by arctic338; 12/22/10.

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe it's time for you to find a better nation to live in if this one is beyond hope.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
This is the greatest country the world has ever known, but the people are woefully uninformed about what is really going on.IMHO it will take another world war to wake people up. I pray that never happens, but?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The only way revolution would work is if the military, or a large portion of it, was on the side of the people.

How are you going to deal with predator drones, computer-guided bunker buster missiles fired from offshore, M-1 tanks, etc., with your AR-15 or your AK-47. Answer: You're not, so you're going to have to make sure that they aren't going to be used against you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Could even that work?

maybe. Maybe not. One thing for certain though, it damn sure would get DC's attention.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Maybe it's time for you to find a better nation to live in if this one is beyond hope.

Still the best place there is. And by the way, bite me.

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never underestimate a dedicated person with a rifle, history is full of their successes.

Just look at Vietnam & Afghanistan for two very recent examples.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by T LEE
Never underestimate a dedicated person with a rifle, history is full of their successes.

Just look at Vietnam & Afghanistan for two very recent examples.

Excellent point Terry

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
stop paying all in office all of them, shut all down, impeach thiis presdent kick the 2 in comand out on his dead azz fired them like read ,pespi cola even the pop no good like her fired all them azz judges, and lastly p.e.t.a, get them also and those that want to take 2 amm.rights away.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by burner
The only way revolution would work is if the military, or a large portion of it, was on the side of the people.

How are you going to deal with predator drones, computer-guided bunker buster missiles fired from offshore, M-1 tanks, etc., with your AR-15 or your AK-47. Answer: You're not, so you're going to have to make sure that they aren't going to be used against you.

I have heard that said before, but keeping in mind perhaps not all in the military would fire on their own people, and the U.S. is a big place with a lot of people 300million plus.
There is a lot of firepower, but you would have to use it, perhaps doubtbull, and maybe you would run out of toys before people.
I can't really imagine a situation where the armed forces would turn on their own people to a great extent
I guess i can also add i would hope not in my lifetime to see a situation of that nature develop

Last edited by RoninPhx; 12/22/10.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Don't you [bleep] be givin up on me now.

I ain't done yet and you shouldn't be either. We have a lot left worth fighting for.

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Decline and Fall of our magnificent country is in full force and not to be stopped.
The last several presidents and sessions of congress have not done a thing to stop the invasion from Mexico, only made matters worse.
Liberal judges are dismantling the will of the people at an alarming rate, and seemingly with no recourse.
After the recent election that indicated the will of the people we again have Republicans rushing to vote with the dems on such critical items as the START. How this isn't considered treason is beyond me; ratifying a treaty that gives definite advantages to our enemies??
DADT, which our combat troops are against but the PC crowd swoons over.
It is not PC to be a white, christian conservative; but gays, muzzies and illegals get whatever they want.
I don't see anything that is going to stop this train wreck, what say you?

I think you'll wade through it fine. Hunker down in the U.P. and take care of your loved ones. Hopefully I can convince my wife that we need to be up there too.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nsaqam

Still the best place there is. And by the way, bite me.

You're TFF.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"what say you?"

Cheer Up !

REAL "Conservatism" is defined, by and large , by unquenchable optimism.

Doom and Gloom, discouragement, Bad Morale, etc,...ALL give the Filthy Stinkin' Anti-Americans what they want.

Ever note how cheerfully pointing out the true nature of their over-extended and tenuous plays raises IRE ?

I'm LOVIN' what "Monkey Joe" said just above.

Semper Coonazz !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

POC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We had the discussion of "The 'R' word" on another forum. One of the guys there worked in "logistics" for the military. He'd said, even a city the size of Indianapolis, to keep troops fed, clothed, etc. to keep it "contained" would take so many millions of "units" of "things" there isn't enough military to make it happen all over the country.
Plus, there are more retired military than there are active duty.

If anything I state appears to be medical advice, I am not a doctor; be sure to contact your family physician before making any changes in your medical regimine.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (2500HD, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 31 invisible), 2,075 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,620
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.