Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The reason camera land would not ship it fedex, is because my credit card bill goes to my PO Box, since we don't get home mail delivery. I asked them to ship it to my house, and they told me they refuse to ship to anything but my billing address.

We do explain that we can ship to any address you'd like if you contact your credit card company and add that preferred address as an approved alternate ship to address. We do not "refuse" to accommodate special requests, however, we must follow the guidelines of our credit card clearing company.

A few years ago they sold me a zeiss that was defective out of the box. Told me to send it to zeiss! I sent it to zeiss. Zeiss sent me back the wrong model. I once again returned it to zeiss, they sent me the correct model but with a hair on the lense. Finally camera land refunded my money, but I was out all the return shipping costs.

I remember that situation quite clearly. I was on vacation in Florida with my family. You called the store and spoke I believe with Neil about the situation. Neil called me and I called you. We were out of stock on the unit you had purchased. I called you from my cell phone to discuss options with you. I went back and forth between calling you and calling Zeiss to make sure they had one in stock and if they could swap it out for you directly (as we did not have another) saving time of you shipping to us, us shipping to them, them shipping to us and us shipping to you. Obviously Zeiss errored and sent the incorrect scope to you. To make matters worse they then sent a scope with an imprefection (I am sure they did not do this on purpose).
IMO, calling you while I was away and trying to get it all resolved for you in a timely manner is pretty decent customer service, however, with your comment of "Finally camera land refunded my money". Seems to me that in your opinion USPS errors and mfg errors are our fault and something in our control and my attempt to work with you while I was on vacation is not considered decent customer service.
I will look for your returned scope that you say is on it's way back from your local post office that evidently had some issues and we will immediately issue a refund to you. Moving forward may I suggest you contact your credit card company and add an approved alternate ship to address to avoid these issues (not that I suspect you'll be ordering from us as Zeiss' errors and USPS errors are in our control and you feel we offer no customer service)

A happy, healthy, safe and fun New Year to you and yours

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That's odd, something not going right for you.....

Not odd at all with USPS. I had a similar experience. Fortunately, the item mysteriously turned up several weeks later -- but USPS personnel were utterly useless in the interim. Their attitude could best be summarized as, "Oh well..."

Add me to the list of lost scopes, only I was the shipper. I gave a scope away in the classified's free to a youngster. Sent it a week before the PA deer season so he could hunt with it. It never showed up and is still in LALA land. PO has been of little help. This was in state to boot, only about 150 miles away.

Generally good service through the USPS, but sometimes things go wrong.

NRA Patron Member.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
The reason camera land would not ship it fedex, is because my credit card bill goes to my PO Box, since we don't get home mail delivery. I asked them to ship it to my house, and they told me they refuse to ship to anything but my billing address.

We do explain that we can ship to any address you'd like if you contact your credit card company and add that preferred address as an approved alternate ship to address. We do not "refuse" to accommodate special requests, however, we must follow the guidelines of our credit card clearing company.

A few years ago they sold me a zeiss that was defective out of the box. Told me to send it to zeiss! I sent it to zeiss. Zeiss sent me back the wrong model. I once again returned it to zeiss, they sent me the correct model but with a hair on the lense. Finally camera land refunded my money, but I was out all the return shipping costs.

I remember that situation quite clearly. I was on vacation in Florida with my family. You called the store and spoke I believe with Neil about the situation. Neil called me and I called you. We were out of stock on the unit you had purchased. I called you from my cell phone to discuss options with you. I went back and forth between calling you and calling Zeiss to make sure they had one in stock and if they could swap it out for you directly (as we did not have another) saving time of you shipping to us, us shipping to them, them shipping to us and us shipping to you. Obviously Zeiss errored and sent the incorrect scope to you. To make matters worse they then sent a scope with an imprefection (I am sure they did not do this on purpose).
IMO, calling you while I was away and trying to get it all resolved for you in a timely manner is pretty decent customer service, however, with your comment of "Finally camera land refunded my money". Seems to me that in your opinion USPS errors and mfg errors are our fault and something in our control and my attempt to work with you while I was on vacation is not considered decent customer service.
I will look for your returned scope that you say is on it's way back from your local post office that evidently had some issues and we will immediately issue a refund to you. Moving forward may I suggest you contact your credit card company and add an approved alternate ship to address to avoid these issues (not that I suspect you'll be ordering from us as Zeiss' errors and USPS errors are in our control and you feel we offer no customer service)

A happy, healthy, safe and fun New Year to you and yours

Don't sweat it Doug, he's a perpetual things go wrong for me machine. I've never seen SO much [bleep] apparently break and go wrong with one guy, nor have I seen a guy post so much about it.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
From over 2 years ago, any guesses on who made these posts....

I have never liked the Ruger factory scope rings. They seem to be praised by gunwriters for some reason. I can see how in theory it is a better system since it does not require a base.

Problem is, they are poorly cast, not machined. Therefore...they are not even close to being round, or symmetrical. Most people wouldn't notice this though. They slap a scope in there, crank it down and potentially ruin a good scope. The real eye opener is when you lap them.

I lapped a set last night hoping to get good results. They were the worst set I have ever had. I was probably getting 20% contact on the front ring, and literally 5% on the rear prior to lapping. I had to lap them so far that I had to mill down the tabs on the side so that they would fit tight on my scope. Then I marked the inside of the top ring, test fit it, and then removed the top to see the top ring is making contact probably in a strip 1/8" wide. So, I said F it, and ordered a set of Burris today.

Why can't Ruger machine these or do a better job of casting them? Certainly I am not the only one to notice this. Of course, most people probably don't lap their rings, so they wouldn't know just how bad they are.

Thanks

This is a shot in the dark, but...

Wondering if anyone owns a Leer topper, and if their key happens to be numbered "H705D". (it is stamped next to the keyhole on the hatch).

I have tried to get a key for mine since October 2006, and all the dealers keep saying they are backordered! Hoping someone would have a topper that uses that key number, so I could buy a copy off them. I have called three Leer dealers, and even emailed Leer themselves and go not reponse. And Leer does not provide a phone number that gets you to them directly.

Thanks!

PS> if you don't own a Leer, don't buy one

I cannot believe you got a free barrel. When Pacnor screwed mine up, I had to send it back, and get back on the waiting list.

So, while everyone else was out partying with strippers and having a good time last night, I decided to do some loading of my 223AI.

I always set my die to a dummy round, then load one fine tuning the bullet depth to match my specs. So I loaded the first two and they were perfect, then I loaded one and noticed the bullet looked way deeper. I measured it and it was .015" deeper than the first two. So i checked, and eveything was tight and all was OK. So I backed off the seater, and reset the die. Loaded one, and it was fine. Loaded another and it was again .015" deeper! I measure both off the tip, and ogive. The bullets were all uniform.

I finally figured out the seater, which is supposed to be freefloating in the LEE, was binding up. When it didn't bind, the seater would float all the way up. When it binded it was stopping .015" short. I took it all apart and can not figure out why it is doing this. There does seem to be a little lip in the adjustment cap, and I think the seater is hitting this.

Anyone had these experiences before? I am going to have to drop the money on a Redding competition seater. I loaded 24 rounds last night, and ten were seated to deep. Probably took me an hour just to load the 14, after i charged them, because I had to keep adjusting the seater. What an end to a crappy year!

First time I shot my custom 7-08, it misfired 5 out of 25 shells. I was hoping it was just bad primers. I got some new primers and took it to the range today. Had one misfire out of 20 shots.

So far, gun has been shot 45 times, with 6 misfires. I was so pissed the first time, that I foolishly pulled the bullets, and tossed the dud cases. I saved the one from today, and it is obviously a light primer strike.

So, does this mean a faulty striking mechanism, or a headspace issue?

I yanked the striking mechanism today, and it is clean, with a light coat of grease. I swabbed the interior of the bolt, and there was no debris. I also did not see any debris packed into the coil spring.

I measured the shoulders on my loaded rounds (virgin brass), compared to my dummy rounds, and fired rounds. The dummy round, and the loaded round are the same. And the unfired case's shoulder was .002" shorter than the fired case. Does that sound right?

Primers and brass are both Winchester.

I went all out on this build. The bolt was double sleeved, and the pin was turned, and the firing pin hole bushed. This was suppose to give more consistent ignition.

Any ideas what might be the problem? I am taking it back to the smith regardless, but I figured I would see what everyone thought, then hopefully tell everyone the answer to the mystery when it is fixed.

I have never had misfires in any of my guns until this one. And 6 out of 45 is just not good enough odds to me to have confidence in this gun when I am hunting.

I have a brand new Ruger M77 in a walnut stock. This gun has not even been fired yet. I bought a Timney trigger and wanted to install it. I could only get the two back screws out, the angled screw won't budge!

I have heated it, soaked it in PB Blaster and nothing. I even tried a screwdriver tip in my socket wrench and it won't budge.

The F****** thing made me screw up the stock tonight. I had it in the vise and was leaning on it pretty hard and it slipped and dinged up the walnut on both sides of the stock!

I am calling Ruger on Tuesday and asking them if I can send it back. I want the screw removed, and I want a new stock. What do you think???

I am so pissed right now at that thing. Only thing I can think is they got some glue or something in the threads.

I was wondering what the consensus is on these Butler Creek flip open scope caps. I bought one objective cover for a Burris scope today, and of course it was too big. But one thing I did notice is that it didn't really flip open much, it kind of sticks and then it finally goes, but the spring doesn't do much.

I bought the black one. Now that I have to exchange it, wondering if I should check out the clear or yellow ones? Or if none of them are worth the money.

What the hell did I do in my last life to deserve this kind of headache!

I got a replacement scope in the mail from Zeiss for that jacked up Conquest that I ordered. It is brand new...AND, THEY SENT ME THE WRONG DAMN RETICLE! Son of a bitch, this scope is going to cost me $500 by the time I am done mailing it back and forth. I give up. I sent them a #4 German reticle, and they sent me back a standard plex.

I would like to thank Zeiss and the retailer for the headaches, and loss of shipping costs, and trips to Fedex.

I installed the Rifle Basix trigger tonight in my M700. What a pain in the ass! LOL

You out to just throw the direction in the trash because they are worthless. There was nothing in the directions about taking off the safety gizmo from the old trigger. I have never worked on a M700 trigger before, so I did not know there was a little ball bearing in there that decided to go flying. Took me 15 minutes to find it with a flashlight under my workbench (pure luck).

Then, I was trying to put the safety gizmo on the new trigger and that little clip was a pain to get seated. I about had it until it decided to go airborne too. Finally found it in a spider web, being guarded by a nasty spider. So, out came the brake cleaner. Zapped the spider and in the process I wiped out most of my brain cells. Had to turn on the fan and open the garage door to air the place out.

I need to send in a Leupold scope for repair. The power ring takes a gorilla to turn it. Was going to box it up tonight and read on their website that you have to include a $15 payment for shipping and handling. What gives?

Been loading up some ammo for my 204 Ruger. I did something really stupid, I accidentally was seating them in my 223AI die. It worked fine, but once I realized what I had done, I checked the OAL and they varied quite a bit. I thought it must have been because of my stupid mistake.

So...I decided to load up some new ammo with the right dies. I again was getting very inconsistent OAL. I then measured some bullets and they varied as much as .010". And that is a lot considering they have the plastic tip and are only a 20 cal, 32gr bullet.

I measured off the ogive and they were all about the same. The bullets were so far off round to round that I could never decide what my true OAL was. Some would be below the 2.260 max, and some would be 2.270. There is plenty of length in my mag, and about a foot of freebore, but it is still annoying. Especially since Sierra states their OAL was 2.250. Wonder how they came up with that figure, LOL.

OK, so I called Sierra today and the guy was a total dick. I was really nice and even mentioned how much I like their bullets before asking him about the variances in length. The guy got mad and told me I don't know much about reloading if I think OAL matters!

I told him I understood bullet jump, measuring off the ogive etc. I just thought it was odd since all the other Sierra products were consistent in both ogive and OAL. I even told him I was not trying to insult them and really like their bullets, I was just wondering if I got a bad batch etc.

He then replied I was getting into an arguement I was not going to win! I really don't know what his problem was. He kept saying if I knew how to handload, then I would know that OAL does not matter, and I wouldn't be hung up on it. I then asked how in the hell did they come up with the OAL length they published if every round varied as much as .010"? He finally said they just loaded up the first round, it happened to be 2.250 and then didn't touch the seater for the rest of the loads, and didn't measure them either. So then I asked why even publish an OAL figure at all if it only applied to one round? He had no answer. He also told me Sierra does not care about bullet length and they only design their bullets to be the same diameter, weight and jacket thickness.

I finally got tired of talking to him and just ended the conversation. God I wish Nosler made a 32gr. Looks like I am going to have to try Hornady just out of principle. Probably give the Berger 35's a try too.

I ordered one for a Ruger, and it was sent with the wrong allen wrench. I called Timney and they told me a new one was on the way. I never got it. I went to Sears and found the right size.

Then I ordered another one for another Ruger a few months later, and it too came with the wrong wrench. At least I purchased the right one myself so it was not an issue, still bad control on their part.

Just got my first set of Talley Lightweights in the mail yesterday. Everything looked good until I noticed the scope doesn't sit all the way in the rings. I would say just from eyeing it, that it stops 1/16" from the bottom of the ring. The rings are too tight. I tried a Nikon, Weaver, and Pentax and all of them fit the same, so I know it is the scope. Am I supposed to lap the piss out of these things? Any suggestions before I ship yet another defective product back?

Maybe I was meant to use iron sights, LOL. First that crappy Zeiss, now these rings.

I attempted to buy a Zeiss Conquest three times. First scope that was sent to me had a faulty reticle. Had to send it back. Then Zeiss sent me a new one, but the wrong model, and I had to send it back. Finally the third one arrived...correct model, correct reticle, but this one had a large black spec stuck to the inside of the lense. Crappy quality control if you ask me. I will admit, the view was bright and clear, but that scope ended up costing me $40 in return shipping all for nothing, finally got the purchase price back, and moved on.

See a trend?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From over 2 years ago, any guesses on who made these posts....

I have never liked the Ruger factory scope rings. They seem to be praised by gunwriters for some reason. I can see how in theory it is a better system since it does not require a base.

Problem is, they are poorly cast, not machined. Therefore...they are not even close to being round, or symmetrical. Most people wouldn't notice this though. They slap a scope in there, crank it down and potentially ruin a good scope. The real eye opener is when you lap them.

I lapped a set last night hoping to get good results. They were the worst set I have ever had. I was probably getting 20% contact on the front ring, and literally 5% on the rear prior to lapping. I had to lap them so far that I had to mill down the tabs on the side so that they would fit tight on my scope. Then I marked the inside of the top ring, test fit it, and then removed the top to see the top ring is making contact probably in a strip 1/8" wide. So, I said F it, and ordered a set of Burris today.

Why can't Ruger machine these or do a better job of casting them? Certainly I am not the only one to notice this. Of course, most people probably don't lap their rings, so they wouldn't know just how bad they are.

Thanks

This is a shot in the dark, but...

Wondering if anyone owns a Leer topper, and if their key happens to be numbered "H705D". (it is stamped next to the keyhole on the hatch).

I have tried to get a key for mine since October 2006, and all the dealers keep saying they are backordered! Hoping someone would have a topper that uses that key number, so I could buy a copy off them. I have called three Leer dealers, and even emailed Leer themselves and go not reponse. And Leer does not provide a phone number that gets you to them directly.

Thanks!

PS> if you don't own a Leer, don't buy one

I cannot believe you got a free barrel. When Pacnor screwed mine up, I had to send it back, and get back on the waiting list.

So, while everyone else was out partying with strippers and having a good time last night, I decided to do some loading of my 223AI.

I always set my die to a dummy round, then load one fine tuning the bullet depth to match my specs. So I loaded the first two and they were perfect, then I loaded one and noticed the bullet looked way deeper. I measured it and it was .015" deeper than the first two. So i checked, and eveything was tight and all was OK. So I backed off the seater, and reset the die. Loaded one, and it was fine. Loaded another and it was again .015" deeper! I measure both off the tip, and ogive. The bullets were all uniform.

I finally figured out the seater, which is supposed to be freefloating in the LEE, was binding up. When it didn't bind, the seater would float all the way up. When it binded it was stopping .015" short. I took it all apart and can not figure out why it is doing this. There does seem to be a little lip in the adjustment cap, and I think the seater is hitting this.

Anyone had these experiences before? I am going to have to drop the money on a Redding competition seater. I loaded 24 rounds last night, and ten were seated to deep. Probably took me an hour just to load the 14, after i charged them, because I had to keep adjusting the seater. What an end to a crappy year!

First time I shot my custom 7-08, it misfired 5 out of 25 shells. I was hoping it was just bad primers. I got some new primers and took it to the range today. Had one misfire out of 20 shots.

So far, gun has been shot 45 times, with 6 misfires. I was so pissed the first time, that I foolishly pulled the bullets, and tossed the dud cases. I saved the one from today, and it is obviously a light primer strike.

So, does this mean a faulty striking mechanism, or a headspace issue?

I yanked the striking mechanism today, and it is clean, with a light coat of grease. I swabbed the interior of the bolt, and there was no debris. I also did not see any debris packed into the coil spring.

I measured the shoulders on my loaded rounds (virgin brass), compared to my dummy rounds, and fired rounds. The dummy round, and the loaded round are the same. And the unfired case's shoulder was .002" shorter than the fired case. Does that sound right?

Primers and brass are both Winchester.

I went all out on this build. The bolt was double sleeved, and the pin was turned, and the firing pin hole bushed. This was suppose to give more consistent ignition.

Any ideas what might be the problem? I am taking it back to the smith regardless, but I figured I would see what everyone thought, then hopefully tell everyone the answer to the mystery when it is fixed.

I have never had misfires in any of my guns until this one. And 6 out of 45 is just not good enough odds to me to have confidence in this gun when I am hunting.

I have a brand new Ruger M77 in a walnut stock. This gun has not even been fired yet. I bought a Timney trigger and wanted to install it. I could only get the two back screws out, the angled screw won't budge!

I have heated it, soaked it in PB Blaster and nothing. I even tried a screwdriver tip in my socket wrench and it won't budge.

The F****** thing made me screw up the stock tonight. I had it in the vise and was leaning on it pretty hard and it slipped and dinged up the walnut on both sides of the stock!

I am calling Ruger on Tuesday and asking them if I can send it back. I want the screw removed, and I want a new stock. What do you think???

I am so pissed right now at that thing. Only thing I can think is they got some glue or something in the threads.

I was wondering what the consensus is on these Butler Creek flip open scope caps. I bought one objective cover for a Burris scope today, and of course it was too big. But one thing I did notice is that it didn't really flip open much, it kind of sticks and then it finally goes, but the spring doesn't do much.

I bought the black one. Now that I have to exchange it, wondering if I should check out the clear or yellow ones? Or if none of them are worth the money.

What the hell did I do in my last life to deserve this kind of headache!

I got a replacement scope in the mail from Zeiss for that jacked up Conquest that I ordered. It is brand new...AND, THEY SENT ME THE WRONG DAMN RETICLE! Son of a bitch, this scope is going to cost me $500 by the time I am done mailing it back and forth. I give up. I sent them a #4 German reticle, and they sent me back a standard plex.

I would like to thank Zeiss and the retailer for the headaches, and loss of shipping costs, and trips to Fedex.

I installed the Rifle Basix trigger tonight in my M700. What a pain in the ass! LOL

You out to just throw the direction in the trash because they are worthless. There was nothing in the directions about taking off the safety gizmo from the old trigger. I have never worked on a M700 trigger before, so I did not know there was a little ball bearing in there that decided to go flying. Took me 15 minutes to find it with a flashlight under my workbench (pure luck).

Then, I was trying to put the safety gizmo on the new trigger and that little clip was a pain to get seated. I about had it until it decided to go airborne too. Finally found it in a spider web, being guarded by a nasty spider. So, out came the brake cleaner. Zapped the spider and in the process I wiped out most of my brain cells. Had to turn on the fan and open the garage door to air the place out.

I need to send in a Leupold scope for repair. The power ring takes a gorilla to turn it. Was going to box it up tonight and read on their website that you have to include a $15 payment for shipping and handling. What gives?

Been loading up some ammo for my 204 Ruger. I did something really stupid, I accidentally was seating them in my 223AI die. It worked fine, but once I realized what I had done, I checked the OAL and they varied quite a bit. I thought it must have been because of my stupid mistake.

So...I decided to load up some new ammo with the right dies. I again was getting very inconsistent OAL. I then measured some bullets and they varied as much as .010". And that is a lot considering they have the plastic tip and are only a 20 cal, 32gr bullet.

I measured off the ogive and they were all about the same. The bullets were so far off round to round that I could never decide what my true OAL was. Some would be below the 2.260 max, and some would be 2.270. There is plenty of length in my mag, and about a foot of freebore, but it is still annoying. Especially since Sierra states their OAL was 2.250. Wonder how they came up with that figure, LOL.

OK, so I called Sierra today and the guy was a total dick. I was really nice and even mentioned how much I like their bullets before asking him about the variances in length. The guy got mad and told me I don't know much about reloading if I think OAL matters!

I told him I understood bullet jump, measuring off the ogive etc. I just thought it was odd since all the other Sierra products were consistent in both ogive and OAL. I even told him I was not trying to insult them and really like their bullets, I was just wondering if I got a bad batch etc.

He then replied I was getting into an arguement I was not going to win! I really don't know what his problem was. He kept saying if I knew how to handload, then I would know that OAL does not matter, and I wouldn't be hung up on it. I then asked how in the hell did they come up with the OAL length they published if every round varied as much as .010"? He finally said they just loaded up the first round, it happened to be 2.250 and then didn't touch the seater for the rest of the loads, and didn't measure them either. So then I asked why even publish an OAL figure at all if it only applied to one round? He had no answer. He also told me Sierra does not care about bullet length and they only design their bullets to be the same diameter, weight and jacket thickness.

I finally got tired of talking to him and just ended the conversation. God I wish Nosler made a 32gr. Looks like I am going to have to try Hornady just out of principle. Probably give the Berger 35's a try too.

I ordered one for a Ruger, and it was sent with the wrong allen wrench. I called Timney and they told me a new one was on the way. I never got it. I went to Sears and found the right size.

Then I ordered another one for another Ruger a few months later, and it too came with the wrong wrench. At least I purchased the right one myself so it was not an issue, still bad control on their part.

Just got my first set of Talley Lightweights in the mail yesterday. Everything looked good until I noticed the scope doesn't sit all the way in the rings. I would say just from eyeing it, that it stops 1/16" from the bottom of the ring. The rings are too tight. I tried a Nikon, Weaver, and Pentax and all of them fit the same, so I know it is the scope. Am I supposed to lap the piss out of these things? Any suggestions before I ship yet another defective product back?

Maybe I was meant to use iron sights, LOL. First that crappy Zeiss, now these rings.

I attempted to buy a Zeiss Conquest three times. First scope that was sent to me had a faulty reticle. Had to send it back. Then Zeiss sent me a new one, but the wrong model, and I had to send it back. Finally the third one arrived...correct model, correct reticle, but this one had a large black spec stuck to the inside of the lense. Crappy quality control if you ask me. I will admit, the view was bright and clear, but that scope ended up costing me $40 in return shipping all for nothing, finally got the purchase price back, and moved on.

See a trend?

One can only blame Murphy so many times.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Doug has a "selective memory."

Steelhead obviously has low self esteem. Put down the bottle and get some help...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Excuse me? You're calling me a liar? I suggest you think strongly about what you are posting in a public forum.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Doug is a liar.

Steelhead obviously has low self esteem. Put down the bottle and get some help...

Uncanny ability to read sign I have.

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Doug, changed my post for you. Let me change the whole story, you guys are the best, and your customer service is something others should emulate.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Doug, changed my post for you. Let me change the whole story, you guys are the best, and your customer service is something others should emulate.

You're an ass!. Doug and his outfit are the best, and his customer sevice is something others should emulate. If your puzzy hurts so much, all the time, you should probably get it checked out. No sense in having any balls if they just get in your way. Your blame everything on everybody else attitude is the sh&ts, and it is no wonder that you can't find much that goes right for you. You and Varmintguy should have a side by side piss in the wind contest, except I'm sure, you squat to pee.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Note to self, take Rman of my xmas card list next year.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Have your problems, but keep them yours, don't drag in others. I didn't get your card again this year, but I'm sure the issue is on your end.

R.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe the post office also lost the xmas card grin

Do it today. Tomorrow there may be a law against it.
NRA Life Member
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm sure of it!

R.

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doug...

Another +1 on "don't sweat it" ... You don't need me or anyone else to confirm the fact that you guys go out of your way to offer the best wares at the best prices with the best customer service. Some people will see it, others won't ... but facts are facts, and you guys are A+ in many, if not most books.

Many thanks again for taking care of my father in law, helping him to get that set of binos ordered for my son in time for Christmas. My boy LOVES them and will be using them over the next few weeks when I take him out to camp with me. I'm quite sure he won't be bitching about you or the binos ... (grin)

-WGM-
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Doug - Another "don't sweat it." You are known my your deeds and other companies should study your way of interfacing with customers

Instead - thanks for your support of this forum, your emails and your 'phone calls helping me with what must be trivial to you.

And your Father's Motto still is front and center in my mind, even 'tho I am long retired...

"The difference between them and us is...us."

Happy New Year to you, Doug, and the entire Cameraland Family.

Roger

NRA Life

CRPA Life
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I do appreciate the kind words and the support.

Believe me, I have been in retail for a looooong time and I know there are some people that no matter what are never satisfied, however, personal attacks are just uncalled for.

Happy, Healthy, Safe and Fun New Year's to one and all.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Dogbitcher223 would be that poster child.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Doug,
I appreciate the service you have provided me. Fed Ex even lost one my orders from you for a couple days, I blamed Fed Ex but they got it to me wink

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rman
...No sense in having any balls if they just get in your way.... R.

LMAO!

That's the best line I've read in a loooong time!

Thanks!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,378
Posts18,488,532
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.