Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
TT

RECESSION: when your friend loses his job.
DEPRESSION: when you lose your job.
RECOVERY: when all these bad politicians lose their jobs.
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
ttt

338rcm Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the bumps ppcshooter, I do appriciate it.
If you havent noticed all the items are sold to responsible adults that will follow through with purchases

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yes folks. One seller (child) to stay away from!

Instead of a gentlemanly sorry to hear about your job loss, don't worry I will sell it to someone else. NO! You get endless trash email from this jerk. And smart remarks posted.

I would avoid buying from this punk in the future.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
TTT

IC B2

338rcm Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
ppcshooter

I would have just sent you the knives for free, if you would have sent me a PM saying you lost your job instead of leaving me waiting for payment

Last edited by 338rcm; 01/03/11.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
YOU LIAR !!!

I did send you a PM saying that I lost my job, and that I was sorry but was not going to be buying them because of it.

Your answer to that was to harass me with BS emails every couple of hours.

Then you told me that I had to post in the listing that I would not be buying them because I lost my job. I told you there was no need to publicly humiliate myself, just re-list them.
Then you had to keep up your BS emails, AND post BS in the listing about me.

OK jackazz. Want to go public? Now it's public! And lets show everyone what a crybaby little girl you are. As well as a liar!

338rcm Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
you sent me a pm after I ask if payment had been sent after waiting over a week

without my PM how long were you going to wait to tell me you lost your job

Last edited by 338rcm; 01/03/11.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
First off, telling you I wasn't going to buy your items - at a whopping whole $30 - wasn't the biggest thing on my mind after losing my job at Christmas time, and in this economy. DUH

Second, I'm not going to waste my time answering your lies and dealing w/ your BS. Your a big mouth, wise azz punk, and you wanted to go public with this. So we did!

Now all the other members can see just what a liar, sissy, and punk you are. And your lying is not going to get you out of it. People will see through it.

For instance they can see how you didn't bother to dispute that you emailed me every couple hours w/ BS and nonsense messages because you were having a tantrum. A little to late now to try and squirm out of it.

People of your maturity level should not be playing with knifes or guns anyway. Grow up.

And all this over $30 worth of junk. Your a world class loser!
I will waste no more time with you.

But I will be happy to let others see this and be forewarned about you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How's the job hunting going?

Black Cows Matter!
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Job hunting is great. So far I have found lots of choices. It's between none, none, and none. And I have skills in lots of different areas so I have a wide base.

But it's a big boat. And I've got lots of company.

I think the politicians are full of s--- w/ their numbers.
My guess is that the real unemployment rate of probably about 18 percent. They just don't want to have the banks and wall street panic and make it worse.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just for the record I have had nothing but very positive dealing with 338RCM. would not hesitate to buy anything from him in the future that i needed.

Clos

NRA Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
338RCM joined me on a powder buy and I have bought stuff from him before. My dealings with him, as recently as today, were extremely timely, friendly, and positive. I will not hesitate to deal with him in the future.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That's nice. At least he treated 2 people decently.

He sure didn't treat me that way.

Maybe they are his personal friends or relatives. I notice that ALL of them are from Colorado. That seems pretty odd NO?

And one claims dealings with him "as recently as today" were good. No such transactions here on the campfire that I could see.

Looks made up to me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Look d*ck head, you've been around for all but 4 months and you are calling people out. Too bad about your job and all but calling people out you have no idea who the [bleep] they are is not terribly smart.

If you have a brain and used it, perhaps you could put 2 and 2 together on the Colorado thing. I met him yesterday to do a FTF on a knife I bought from him, a knife listed on the same thread you are harranging him on. That's one of the benefits of local FTF transactions, getting to meet people in person. I dealt with him one other time about a year ago when I put together a powder order for a few "local" guys wanting to buy powder. Again, very good to deal with then too.

Relative? No. Friend? No, but friendly guy. A "local" CO guy.

"No transactions on the Campfire?" You really are a dumb @ss! Go do a search on 12/30 for an "unused Gerber 950 knife" and see what you come up with.

Go crawl back into the hole you came out of, and oh, good luck with your job hunt!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Well, I can guarantee that I'm not in CO, nor any relation to 338rcm. Haven't met him, so I can't/won't call him a "friend".

But, I've dealt with him before (more than once, IIRC), and he was straight-up, easy to deal with, and no problems at all.

I'll do so again, easily so.

Good luck with the job search ppcshooter, and thanks for confirming a few things in the interim.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
First off "remfag" ie d^ckhead you should follow your own advice.
You also have no idea whom you are talking to or dealing with.
And that's not too smart either. And if you could even add one and one you might figure it out where the ppc shooter refers to. But I doubt it.

No one called you out. It just seemed funny that all of a sudden two guys - also from Colorado - came to his aid all at once. And I mentioned that fact. If it turns out to be a co-incidence so what and so be it.

And let me point out one other important fact. Any jerk can come off as a nice guy when:
everything is going smoothly and in accordance with what he wants. ie he is selling and the other is buying and a deal is done. or vice versa.

It is exactly when something goes a little off; and how that person handles it and how he acts that is the telling part.
ie: I had to back out of a small nothing transaction and the guy has a tantrum. And then sends junk email messages every couple hours for days. All because he doesn't get his own way. Just like a spoiled little girl.

So telling me you had a good transaction when the baby was geting what he wants (buying or selling) is not really the point.

If you would like to be treated the way he treated me - well that's the point.

And if your too dumb to know the difference. Then it just doesn't matter.

Now if that's the kind of person that you like. Then that's where you belong. Good place for you. Keeps the chit from at good peoples feet.

As for the nimrod, well the name explains that. And thanks for your confirming that as well.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
hey PPCShooter, maybe you should spend more time looking for a job, and come back when you can actually buy something instead of harassing people. by keeping this up you are just expressing to all your potential buyers and possible sellers to you here that if they possibly do business with you this is what they can expect of a transaction does not go smoothly. just a FWIW comment.

have a nice day!

Clos

NRA Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Read your own comment(s) that prompted the response back to you then read your last one. You are an idiot, and a contradictory one at that. Enough said....

Good luck buying or selling anything here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ppcshooter
First off "remfag" ie d^ckhead...

Sheesh, what are you a sixth grader? Grow up.

You said you'd buy something, then for a ligit reason, backed out. Sucks to lose a job. Right or wrong, the guy tweaked you a bit, no big deal. It would have gone totally unnoticed by most everyone here, but oh no..............

You for sure aren't making yourself look like the good guy here.

I'd hope you're spending as much thought and effort looking for work as you have jacking with this sale add.

Black Cows Matter!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.