Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Schnitzengruben
Never forget that the Rev. Fred Phelps ran for statewide office....as a democrat!

The whole bunch are democrats. The old man didn't run just once, he ran three times for governor of Kansas, once for the senate, and a couple of times for mayor of Topeka, all as a democrat. The Westboro Baptist Church helped run Al Gore's campaign in Kansas when Gore was trying to get the democratic nomination for president in 1988. Fred Phelps Jr. was one of Gore's delegates to the democratic national convention. Fred Phelps Sr. is also a disbarred former civil rights lawyer.

They're hard core leftists, which shouldn't suprise anyone.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
there are going to be a LOT of people in tucson thursday that will negate the effects of this westburo group
I know a number of m/c clubs/groups are going there thursday, as i am with a group.
it will be nonviolent, but they won't get much traction, the so called church that is.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ron,.....WHERE are the services taking place,...within the Tucson City limits, ....or in the County ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I think it's safe to say that Christians and Pagans can agree that group is insane.

If I was a young pup living in the area I would be there with the Christians wearing angel wings. I would also bring my shillelagh to give them azzes an attitude adjustment if necessary.

I'd like to see that. smile

Nothing hides a shillelagh like a good pair of anger wings. grin

I've got Faeries that have angel wings so I figure I could wear them. grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Ron,.....WHERE are the services taking place,...within the Tucson City limits, ....or in the County ?

GTC

it is within the tucson city limits, at st. elizabeth ann setton parish church
on north shannon road. early afternoon.
That is for the little girl.
There will be i am sure a ton of people lining the route, and there are a bunch of m/c clubs going from around the state as i understand it, of course along with a lot of other people.
I signed up with a specific group today to have somebody to ride with. One of the riders is going to be a lady that lists in her biograpny she is the widow of a navy seal.
I don't know the story, but might find it out.
I talk to quite a few people on a day to day basis. I don't know what people are more jacked at, the event that happened or the media covering it, or both.
But is doesn't set very well that this jerkbite is threatening to do what he said.
As of this afternoon, don't know if it is credible, he does plan on being in the area for all the funerals.
I guess mr phelps must think God is out to get me specifically after all, i am a catholic, now a member of the patriot guard, and have law enforcement experience.
i may be wrong but i think there might be a long stream of motorcycles going south on thursday morning
heck, even the guys that ride those vibrator bikes, oops, harleys, are okay with a goldwing.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 01/11/11.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, I've E-mailed Governor Brewer, asking that she have DPS ARREST these clowns,.....and hold them 'til the families are satisfied that they won't be molested.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Somebody needs to be designated official tire slasher.

,...follows them around,..everytime they stop,..immediately cut all 4 tires.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, here's a really spine chilling and repulsive insight as to who you are going to shield the mourners from.

I'd enjoy hanging this old bastard.......just on general principle.

Sorta' like Cherokee Jack, in the Old Wolfville Sage, cept ole' Rev. don't get to draw cards.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/11/11. Reason: Ratlike adddition

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Somebody needs to be designated official tire slasher.

,...follows them around,..everytime they stop,..immediately cut all 4 tires.

Some of his grand Daughters are HOT. They need to be plied with booze and lust.

GTC

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'd be more concerned someone had another kind of cutting in mind. I hope the SC rules before some nut job flips over the edge because of these worthless low-lifes.

If they ever pulled their HS at one of the family/friend military funerals I've attended, I'd take my chances with 12.

It will not be pretty in Arizona.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That Phelps guy is the only one with a "lying spirit in the mouth".

Listening to that man speak sends chills up my spine, and not the good kind.

That one is an evil SOB...

He'd be a fool to go down there to Tucson, nothing good will come from this...

My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by Schnitzengruben
Never forget that the Rev. Fred Phelps ran for statewide office....as a democrat!

The whole bunch are democrats. The old man didn't run just once, he ran three times for governor of Kansas, once for the senate, and a couple of times for mayor of Topeka, all as a democrat. The Westboro Baptist Church helped run Al Gore's campaign in Kansas when Gore was trying to get the democratic nomination for president in 1988. Fred Phelps Jr. was one of Gore's delegates to the democratic national convention. Fred Phelps Sr. is also a disbarred former civil rights lawyer.

They're hard core leftists, which shouldn't suprise anyone.

I didn't know any of that about Phelps.
Very interesting.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (2UP, 44mc, 264mag, 338rcm, 2500HD, 18 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,965
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.