Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
does anyone here think she shoul appologise or at least put a spin on her websight?
The one with the crosshairs on Giffords?
And the statement to " reload" below?

I know she tried to explain it as a surveyors sight...
but does anyone think that?

As a land surveyor, I can tell you that there are cross-hairs in the total station instruments commonly used in the profession.

I know that as well.
Do you think Sarah did ( before Sat)?

Who the F * * * cares!!?? Can you find something else to really get your panties in a wad about?

BTW, Sarah "finished" her speech? What have you "accomplished" in your life?, colspaul!!??

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
The "blood libel" was designed to get everybody in a tissy, and not pay attention to Bam Bams speach.

Genius.

Probably. And it will probably work too. Just look at this place...

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Wook
Great speech. The Jug-eared Kenyan in office should have been the one delivering such a fine speech like this imo, not Sarah. He should have stepped right up (like he did for Hasan) and tried to calm the political discourse. Of course there's no chance of that happening as Loughner is a white male and must have been crazed by the right.

Sarah nailed the speech and did great.

Wook

Nicely said! wink smirk

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I saw hosts on msnbc bashing Palin for not speaking out on this. Well, they got what they asked for!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by StubbleDuck
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
does anyone here think she shoul appologise or at least put a spin on her websight?

As a land surveyor, I can tell you that there are cross-hairs in the total station instruments commonly used in the profession.

I know that as well.
Do you think Sarah did ( before Sat)?

Who the F * * * cares!!?? Can you find something else to really get your panties in a wad about?

BTW, Sarah "finished" her speech? What have you "accomplished" in your life?, colspaul!!??

LLLOOOLLLLL
I didn't quit the job the people chose me for. After I was sworn in to do it.

I accomplished to raise a couple of children without any out of wedlock grandbabies...
I could go on. But then I am not running to be a public servant or reality TV star LOL

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
colspaul,

You sound retarded.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Calvin
colspaul,

You sound retarded.

that may be, but I'm smart enough not to be fooled by Sarah Palin

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Thanks for posting all those hunt reports... The contributions you make to this forum are amazing.. (not)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
No matter what you may think of Palin, she says what she thinks...and what many of us are thinking...and not what the current wind is doing.

I like that.

I do too. I just wish she were electable.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I love Sarah Palin and think she is a role model for all women

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I am amazed at how strongly the lib media is vilifying Palin over this single term, "blood libel".

It's as if the rest of her speech never existed to these people. They are in a positive frenzy! It's amazing. Simply amazing.

This is only a small sample. Watch what happens, should she decide to run for POTUS. shocked

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
u go girl!!!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
from Ann Coulter:

�The winner of the most cretinous statement of 2011 -- and the list is now closed, so please hold your submissions -- is MSNBC's Chris Matthews, who on Monday night recalled Palin's statement, "We're not retreating, we're reloading," and said, I quote, "THAT'S not a metaphor."
Really, Chris? If that's not a metaphor, who did she shoot?�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Palin outclasses BHO by a wide margin. I can see President Reagan making some of the same points she did. I think the US has gone so far downhill, we will reject her not realizing we need her or someone very much like her more than ever.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The people who dislike Palin have fallen for the Lefts Smear Job and deserve nothing better than Obama and his Agenda of taking away their Freedoms and higher taxes he purposes.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
The people who dislike Palin have fallen for the Lefts Smear Job and deserve nothing better than Obama and his Agenda of taking away their Freedoms and higher taxes he purposes.

That is a gratuitous assumption. On what do you base it? Give examples in detail, please.

BTW, I'm not a Palin hater. I like her...just don't see her as a winner in a national election.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Honestly, much to do 'bout nothing IMHO. I've yet to see ANY substantive remarks from the "left wing/liberal/Progressive media".

They couch all their propaganda in general provocative arguments that hold no water other than to further their goal of silencing dissent against their ideology.

This is their modus operandi as they have nothing to offer their base but emotionally charged rhetoric and the best they can do is point to surveyor marks on a right wing politicians map.

Meanwhile the deranged murderer is smiling, literally, knowing he has the whole Democrat party helping him in his defense. As it cannot be his fault, he was "mind controlled" by right wing media he never even listened to or was driven to this horrific crime by a map on a website he never looked at.

No wonder he is smiling, the Democrat party is just as insane as he is.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari

BTW, I'm not a Palin hater. I like her...just don't see her as a winner in a national election.

"On what do you base it? Give examples in detail, please."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She has negative poll numbers with women, hispanics, blacks, labor union members for starters, teachers...public employees...

She poses too big a threat to the nanny state for these groups. She scares the hell out of them. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
She has negative poll numbers with women, hispanics, blacks, labor union members for starters, teachers...public employees...

She poses too big a threat to the nanny state for these groups. She scares the hell out of them. wink

So you don't think she can win because of what you see in biased MSM polls??

You have got to be kidding me..............

I know you can do better than that.

Why don't you do a search in MCNBC, the Huffington Post or the New York Times?

I'm sure these fair minded news organizations will be able to provide you with tons of "factual data" to support your claim that Gov. Palin cannot win the Presidency in 2012.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,332
Posts18,487,602
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.