Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ruh roh!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Don't know anyting about him or his operatoin but looks like you can buy the operation.

http://www.agrirecland.com/2010/07/foiless-fallin-skies-straight-meat-duck-club-illinois.html

Says innocent until proven guilty in the inditement.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. - Billy the Kid.

Democracy is two wolves & a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
- Benjamin Franklin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Woops

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
If its true... then greed got another one. I think thats a negative of all the stupid hunting shows too... you just have to wonder once in a while, since those are never your typical I didn't see squat shows, what do they have to do, to make the videos work.... illegal would NOT surprise me at all.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I hate seeing these types of things. Like hunting doesn't have enough enemies already? If found guilty I hope they give him the max punishment allowed. People that do this crap make us legal hunters all look bad.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
W
W
If found guilty, I hope they bring the hammer down on him! What was he thinking, he had a really good thing going. I bet his sponsors are freaking out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wonder if he'll blow Strait Meat in Prison?

caint make cake outta [bleep]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I never liked Bang-Bang Kill-Kill videos.. He deserves what he gets... Hope they make a example out of him..

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MickeyMcCake
Wonder if he'll blow Strait Meat in Prison?
]

thanks for the laugh!

Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.
B
B
Wow, man hasn't even gotten his day in court, and you all are assuming he is the devil? I will also state right now, I am not defending him, condoning what he did, or do I really care if he goes to the slammer or not. What I do know is, he has done more for Waterfowl than anyone else in recent time as far as drawing attention to the sport, and at the same time, refused to be "politically correct", and really didnt give a shat if he screamed "KILL EM" when it came trigger time. He has been blood in the water for every liberal nut that lives in the state that he runs his operation in, and they have been after him for years. From what I understand is, he did nothing more than I bet every single waterfowl hunter here has done before, and that is let others shoot others' limits. I have shot and filled others' limits, others have shot and killed game to fill my limits, and I have been on guided waterfowl hunts that have been run the same darn way. With that said, he also should have been a helluva lot more careful, knowing that they were after him, and ran his ship TIGHT, but he didnt. That isnt really his style, his style is the same as the guy sitting next to you in your basement bar enjoying a cold beer talking about old hunting stories that make both of your guts ache.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I guarantee you its more than letting someone shoot your limit.If you read into what he is accused of its what gives the tree huggers more ammunition against the hunting world.
The federal agencies involved wouoldnt spend years putting an investigation together for shooting someones limit.
No matter how you look at it, agree or disagree this still is a black eye for waterfowlers across the nation.
Bad publicity hurts...

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have shot and filled others' limits, others have shot and killed game to fill my limits, and I have been on guided waterfowl hunts that have been run the same darn way.

You seem to be new here so here goes, I would be careful of condoning breaking the law on a public forum.

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
No I have never shot another mans limit or let another man shot my limit. Maybe that is how you roll and if so you are a bad apple in the bushel. It is a big deal to me that any infraction is committed, we can't afford to give the anti's anything to use against us. Also the Fed's will build a case on shooting others limits. They did it here in CT a bunch of years back cost the guide his truck, boat, and if I remember right 10 years Fed prison time.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Don't know the guy, don't care to from the sound of it. I have a lot of family that hunt waterfowl(I have, but don't care for the meat, so I don't hunt them). I also have an uncle who was royally screwed over by the feds on a (single)goose charge. He is a convicted felon because he simply gave an unclaimed goose to a meat hunter whose goose was shot to hell, for just the payment of the processing fee that the other hunter left unpaid when he neglected to claim his goose. Next season, here comes said hunter wanting to know where his goose is. Feds got involved, my uncle got a felony but managed to stay out of jail. Gotta wonder about a country that kills 53 million babies but hangs a guy who breaks 1 wildlife regulation.

I hate hunting shows, and not fond of sport hunting, but to each their own. Obviously the guy is known, so somebody likes to watch his shows. And he is innocent until proven guilty. As far as ammo for the anti's, give me a break. They will make it up out of thin air the way they always have, and the sheeple will buy it every time. They continue because for far too long American men have sat on their asses with the attitude that as long as it doesn't stop them from doing what they want, who cares? And many will sell their best allies down the river as if it will appease the anti's for a bit longer, as in the hunters who say, "who needs an "assault weapon". The .gov/anti-gunners/anti-hunters/pro-abortion/anti drilling/anti-Americans are all the same people, guys. We better wake up and realize that we either all hang together or we will surely all hang separately.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well I guess I will hang separately with the folks that choose to follow the laws.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Montana I am with ya.

[Linked Image]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
See I won't be hanging alone.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Slippery slope - charging hunters with felonies for game violations. I can't count the number of times I've been hunting with a group and we've been unsure as to which one of us actually put the bird down. If that's all this guy did then I would say this is nothing short of a witch hunt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,364
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.