-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He used to be little if that counts. My best buddy Jaeger.
[Linked Image]
Wouldnt mind if he would have stayed this small. Takes up too much room in my bed now.
[Linked Image]
Given his name, I just had to take this picture
[Linked Image]

Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bubbajay
[Linked Image]

Here is "my wife's" dog, and our daughter, I was not sure how the dog would react to the new baby, but she just moved over a little and they both sit on my lap now.

BEAUTIFUL baby...and cute doggie too!!

"Courage is Fear holding on a minute longer."
-Gen. Patton
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Deertracker and Ingwe,

[Linked Image]

This is the only blonde I think I could live with... smile 1st canine inhabitant of my house... I KNOW it won't be the last.

She's about the smallest Lab I've ever seen... all of 46 lbs... and she's near 3 yrs old... By far and above the best thing that's ever happened to me... smile

GH

"As you walk thru life, don't be surprised that there are fewer people that you encounter seeking truth than those seeking confirmation of what they already believe!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is Kippie, just one of my dogs. Don't know where he came from but he just showed up one day all banged up and skinny. He's a real sweetie.

Anybody got any ideas about the breed?
[Linked Image]

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Yep...Len. If he could type he'd be one of the smartest guys on here.

[Linked Image]

Great pics by all and all great dogs. Especially, this one as defined by a "cool little dog.". He rocks!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thank you, the little girl is half me and half my wife (as far as i know anyway...) the little dog is half [bleep] and half bichon, aka teddy bears, she loves that damn ball in her mouth, and will play fetch until my arm is sore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never get tired of looking at Dogs.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Grasshopper
Deertracker and Ingwe,

[Linked Image]

This is the only blonde I think I could live with... smile 1st canine inhabitant of my house... I KNOW it won't be the last.

She's about the smallest Lab I've ever seen... all of 46 lbs... and she's near 3 yrs old... By far and above the best thing that's ever happened to me... smile

GH

She's a beauty. 46lbs! Wow! Mine passed that up at about 8 months old. Hell, he probably eats 46lbs of dog food a week! Only dogs I have had have been yellow labs. Wouldnt mind having something smaller one of these days. My girlfriend wants a Yorkie something fierce but it just doesnt work out now. If we get something little though I want something fun like a JRT or similar terrier. Not a little "accessory" dog.

Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Can't believe smooth-haired fox terriers have been left out.
Hellacious squirrel and varmint killers. My Chipper said there was a squirrel in the tree,there was a squirrel in that tree.
He was poisoned 10/31/78 by a psycho who poisoned pets for years in the hood. Bob

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by DeerTracker
Originally Posted by Grasshopper
Deertracker and Ingwe,

[Linked Image]

GH

She's a beauty. 46lbs! Wow! Mine passed that up at about 8 months old. Hell, he probably eats 46lbs of dog food a week! Only dogs I have had have been yellow labs. Wouldnt mind having something smaller one of these days. My girlfriend wants a Yorkie something fierce but it just doesnt work out now. If we get something little though I want something fun like a JRT or similar terrier. Not a little "accessory" dog.

My sister has a chocolate lab about the same size. The breeder said it was an English strain. Not sure on that one but......

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by brinky72
My sister has a chocolate lab about the same size. The breeder said it was an English strain. Not sure on that one but......

I've heard them referred to as an "English Strain" before... I know I'd take another in a heartbeat!

GH

BTW, She doesn't know she's too big to be a "Lap Dog"! grin

"As you walk thru life, don't be surprised that there are fewer people that you encounter seeking truth than those seeking confirmation of what they already believe!"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He's not really little but here's mine.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Willow is a 3 year old Brittany. She loves watching the Nature Channel on her big screen TV.

Mart

[Linked Image]

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have a female Parsons Russell. She is on the small size and about 12 lbs. At times she can be a nasty horrible little k9. at other times a loving lap dog. She like many Russells I've seen are always trying to gain the alpha spot. A firm hand is always necessary. I believe this dog is typical. She is my shadow and is constantly at my side or real close. If I'm nailing with a hammer she is right next to the nail watching the fall of the hammer. Fireworks do not phase her in the least. She is also fearless which is not real good for a 12 lb dog to think it is a 60 pounder. She is also crate trained which is a must so she/we can have some down time. I cannot recommend a Russell for a first dog. I also have an Aussie that is a terrific dog. He is smart, obedient, protective and easy to get along with. Both dogs have their good and bad traits as all dogs do. Good luck in your search.
Pete

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Effie is half breed poodle and Llasa (sp?) and our household dictator. She's as quick as lightening, and a good watchdog-actually bit our plumber, tore his pants, and drew blood. From the back of her favorite chair she surveys the world and rarely allows a picture. This is one of her more sanguine moods.

[Linked Image]

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,607
Posts18,511,592
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.