Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Finally, in the new Handloader, is the data that proves to any intelligent reader, that the classic 300 Holland and Holland or Super-Thirty is in all ways equal to the 300 WSM and in several, superior.
And please no whining about "short stroking".... a myth perpetuated by people who never were properly trained in shooting a bolt action rifle. Only seems to be a problem with belted H&Hs but I never hear it about 300 RUMs..... odd as they have same case length.
Guess those Brits back in 1920 were smarter than some "experts" (then & now) thought.
The "long H&Hs", 244,300,375 and the new 400 and the rifles to shoot them. Soon to be joined by a #1 in 300 H&H.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Newt-Condi 2012
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
jesus franny! or should i say tranny?

I can't spell... Deal with it...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I get a kick outta her thinking she has something,by denoting that a case a full .750" longer and of the same boltface,will barely equal it's shorter cousins performance.

And that it's belted to boot................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BossLady
Finally, in the new Handloader, is the data that proves to any intelligent reader, that the classic 300 Holland and Holland or Super-Thirty is in all ways equal to the 300 WSM and in several, superior.
And please no whining about "short stroking".... a myth perpetuated by people who never were properly trained in shooting a bolt action rifle. Only seems to be a problem with belted H&Hs but I never hear it about 300 RUMs..... odd as they have same case length.
Guess those Brits back in 1920 were smarter than some "experts" (then & now) thought.
The "long H&Hs", 244,300,375 and the new 400 and the rifles to shoot them. Soon to be joined by a #1 in 300 H&H.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
................Could you elaborate with more specifics please? Never knew there was an on-going myth to be settled between the 300 H&H and 300 WSM anyway.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You might could be one of the few,that "knows" as much as she.

Fingers crossed,that you'll take a stab at it!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cut and paste rifle pics to boot.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick

...............There`s a few things I`d like to take a,,,,"stab",,,at!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BossLady
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

go away frammy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Thought I was on "Ignore"?

You've no qualm taking a stab at Fantasy,but alas...reality is far too taxing for you. Which is why you'll refrain cartridge commentary,now that you've managed to be dumb enough,to stumble up to the podium.

But it's still funnier than hell...............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Thought I was on "Ignore"?

You've no qualm taking a stab at Fantasy,but alas...reality is far too taxing for you. Which is why you'll refrain cartridge commentary,now that you've managed to be dumb enough,to stumble up to the podium.

But it's still funnier than hell...............
.............At anytime, you are more than welcome Stick, to engage yourself in person or face to face with me in some of my stupidity, imagination and fantasies as you like to call them.............My offer still stands btw.

Of course, name callers, hit and runners, people who insult, and cowards such as yourself, will usually never accept such a challenge.

When behind a keyboard from thousands of miles away, you can sure dish things out. But when it comes to being challenged, not threatened, but instead challenged or called out to account for your name calling and insults not only to me but to others too, all you can do is just more of the same.

You are a coward Stick. Not a real man, just a true coward!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shall I feign my "surprise" that you knew better than to take a stab at chamberings and went to "relying" on your Imagination instead?!!? Poignant,as per always and it never ain't not hilarious.

Cyber hanky to you,as them alligator tears will short out your keyboard and preclude you from Posting anymore and I'd not want that...............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Shall I feign my "surprise" that you knew better than to take a stab at chamberings and went to "relying" on your Imagination instead?!!? Poignant,as per always and it never ain't not hilarious.

Cyber hanky to you,as them alligator tears will short out your keyboard and preclude you from Posting anymore and I'd not want that...............
...............Tears?........Hardly!........Wrong again as usual.

Come and see me Stick! Ya got no balls? No testicular fortitude there? Can`t use an extra 100K if you win? By the time I get done with you my cowardly friend, which won`t take much time at all, you`ll need alot more than just a few cyber hankys................ wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't mean to horn you up...but I'm powerless in my attraction................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Didn't mean to horn you up...but I'm powerless in my attraction................
............If you won`t man up to my challenge, then stop with your insults and name calling. You "HAVE" the power to do that.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
have a long mag mauser action gathering dust--one of those might do, maybe that 400 or a 7...

haven't got the HL yet--non-intelligent readers apparently are last to receive....

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
jesus dude, it's the internet!

I can't spell... Deal with it...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, you guys say what you want, I've been on the edge of my seat, just waitin' for someone to lay the H&H vs. WSM myth to rest.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by smokepole
Well, you guys say what you want, I've been on the edge of my seat, just waitin' for someone to lay the H&H vs. WSM myth to rest.

Now, that's funny! grin

μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm dead serious. Thank goodness for bosslady.

Hmmm. "Bosslady." Does that sound kinky to you?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Guess I missed something here. OH wait it's a Steelhead thing. LOL. I'll keep my 300H&H thank you. At least I know it will feed a new round..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,135
Posts18,483,942
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.