Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
We cant all get so lucky.... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'm sure you long ago got the hang of rejection. Stupidity has a way of arranging that...............
............Yep! If you say so,,,,,all knowing one!!!

I don't say so,the World does...though I concur...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe

Wait until you rate a retarded/cross-eyed Kalifornian,that you can put on a leash and do as you please with.

Got him over in the corner now,eating cat [bleep].

Laffin'!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
50cc's is a whopper twat!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Big puzzies,require big medicine...............

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ingwe

Wait until you rate a retarded/cross-eyed Kalifornian,that you can put on a leash and do as you please with.

Got him over in the corner now,eating cat [bleep].

Laffin'!..............
...........C`mon down with whatever leash you have Stick, and then let`s see if you can attach it and make me eat some cat schitt.

If you can do that, I`ll even double my offer to $200K!!! Oooops, I forgot, you`re not greedy. But don`t let that stand in your way now!

An all expenses paid vacation + $200K in your pocket if you win? Turning that down too? It`s 80 degrees down here today, and very clear. We have great beaches, lot`s to do and places to go. Oh and I almost forgot. There are some great hospitals for ya to choose from down here as well. Whoops! Disregard that last sentence!

Afterall, you should be able to easily take care of me; "bitch slapping" around a weak and hapless retard such as myself grin..........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It'd take more than a buncha frosting,to sugarcoat Kalifornia.

Your Imagination is a piece of work and I bet due to your stupidity,it took you three tries to meter 50cc's.

Laffin'!..............

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Bosslady: I have several friends that just LOVE their 300 H&H Magnums.
My friend Dan from Enumclaw, Washington has 7 Rifles in caliber 300 H&H and intends to GIVE one to each of his 3 grandchildren that Hunt.
Indeed one of his grandchildren flew up from california to Hunt with his grandpa this past fall and he was NOT allowed to check a Rifle on the plane (to young - no adult?) so he ended up leaving his Rifle home.
But he harvested a nifty Whitetail Buck in SE Washington with one of grandpas 300 H&H Magnums using 165 grain bullets!
He handled the recoil just fine during familiarization and the Hunt.
Another friend who is a retired college professor killed two Elk last year here in SW Montana with his 300 H&H Magnum.
Both were one shot kills.
He has even harvested Antelope hereabouts with it.
He took it along to Africa on two Safaris and used it very successfully over there.
Way back in 1937 the folks at Winchester Arms Corporation marked my Model 70 Bull Gun thusly "300 MAGNUM" - no mention of "H&H" back then.
I have never Hunted Black Bears or Moose with a 300 H&H Magnum but I have seen them used on same and my observations can be described as "very impressed".
Love live the 300 H&H Magnum.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nope! Only one try!..........And my imagination will always be there for you to test at your beckoned call.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All I need to do is snap my fingers and you'll come running.

You cain't refrain my powers.................

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Your Imagination is a piece of work and I bet due to your stupidity,it took you three tries to meter 50cc's.

Laffin'!..............

Holdin' all 150cc's like a creampie with room to spare...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
All I need to do is snap my fingers and you'll come running.

You cain't refrain my powers.................
............Yep! And you`ll certainly want to check those fingers and other bodily extremities after I`m done with you. Too bad for me, I`ll never get the chance to meet you Stick.

An experience, you`ll never forget.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well Stick. I`ve really enjoyed myself today. You are quite fun!

I now hand this thread over to you. Please continue as always to add all of your "usual" warm and personal touches.

Time to meet some friends for dinner.

Bye Bye!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Imaginary friends,is a nice touch.

I'll feign surprise,that your dreams center around me..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dude, You do realize this is the internet?

the i'm going to beat you up stuff is kind of weak. JMO

I can't spell... Deal with it...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And wishful [bleep]' thinkin' to boot...............

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Don't be too sure about the net. The FSP and MCS has one of the "death threat" crowd on a BOLO list complete with his nice picture.

Too bad so many apparently can't read the state/federal statutes on Internet threats and stalking.

Not that anybody would ever bother NOBODY as just getting to that ice covered hell hole where he hangs his hard hat would cost more than a decent rifle. (and it wouldn't come with a 99 cent stencil of a skull and crossbones on it either!)

I am in awe of a fellow who knows more than several generations of African and Indian PHs but can't bother to back it up with any facts. We all await his first book or first article in African Hunter magazine. All that knowledge should not be lost to future generations if, when, (heaven forbid) the outhouse up there in nowhere falls through the permafrost !

Why he even has his own website where the great unwashed can get more example of advanced techniques in tortured illiteracy.

I have to find another subject to post, this is more fun than stealing the Sears catalog from Paradise.

Newt-Condi 2012
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Originally Posted by BossLady
Finally, in the new Handloader, is the data that proves to any intelligent reader, that the classic 300 Holland and Holland or Super-Thirty is in all ways equal to the 300 WSM and in several, superior.
And please no whining about "short stroking".... a myth perpetuated by people who never were properly trained in shooting a bolt action rifle. Only seems to be a problem with belted H&Hs but I never hear it about 300 RUMs..... odd as they have same case length.
Guess those Brits back in 1920 were smarter than some "experts" (then & now) thought.
The "long H&Hs", 244,300,375 and the new 400 and the rifles to shoot them. Soon to be joined by a #1 in 300 H&H.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gee isn't that bottom abomination of a rifle, the Remington 700 in .400 H&H you claimed you had sold on here.
Still have it I guess huh?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just went back and checked he wanted to sell it posting the ad in early March 2010, and with delivery in June 2010. He also sent me a pm after the thread was locked by RickBin to tell me what an azzhole I was and how he sold the rifle in spite of all our "bullyboy attempts to interfere with the business of adults". Also tellilng my about the seceret PMs of support he received from the intelligent rifle shooter, all of whom were laughing at the rest of us "children". He then told me to come up to Wyoming and visit him so he and the sheriff could give me a leason on Wyoming's "castle doctrine".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

429 members (21, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 35 invisible), 2,096 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,776
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.