Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
He, he, he, like shining a light into a cupboard full of roaches, they all come running out.

We look forward to seeing you all this summer in Wyoming.
Re:' 2011 Wyoming and Surrounding Area Campfire Event' (unless I have a hair appointment)

You should really hold it in Pinedale as there are a few of you our friends really wants to meet. But you'ld probably be more at home in Rocket City.

Did you see my email from Elmer Keith ? It's about as real as crotch rocket boy wonder wannabe's one.

Come on now, this thread should be good for 10 more pages of stupid drivel.

Tomorrow's subject will be the reintroduction of the B78 ..... watch for it.

Newt-Condi 2012
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not a person here questions my veracity with regards to the authenticity of the email you sent me on 5/23/10.

You know it too Larry.

Once again, lying seems to come exceedingly easy for you.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BossLady
He, he, he, like shining a light into a cupboard full of roaches, they all come running out.

Dude (??!!), a roach motel will fix that for you. Either that, or move into a better neighborhood.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Groupers...Groupers...Groupers...

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Got another PM from "the boss." You guys are falling behind. Maybe instead of post count = grand poobah status, someone could persuade Rick to do a "Bosslady PM count" that would link to poobah status. That'd be status worth having.

I really like getting 'em, I've never gotten so much pleasure from deleting something without reading it.

I hope he keeps it up.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BossLady

[Linked Image]

Goodgracious that thing has a a big eraser. I guess one way to deal with the downsides of both wood and synthetic is to make a hybrid. But does rubber really make a good synthetic stock? Me thinks not, and it's plain ugly to boot. It could be fixed however. And while Barsness and the old 30 Super are fine as they are (IMO), I rather doubt the OP is fixed, or can be.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Wow, talk about a thermonuclear bitchslap! excellent! :::SIGH::: no PMs for me so far.

Watch it or I'll tell Ingwe you have the motherload stash of leopard-print clothing. He'll be all over it... wink

I sure do and I keep buying them for my wife smile

OH!!!! I MADE THE PM LIST!!!! smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good to hear you were graced with a PM from OldBossy.

Predictably I was as well.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
ingwe,

It looks like the pics came from the Griffin & Howe website - at least, the style appears identical to pics of other rifles on that website.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by smokepole
Got another PM from "the boss." You guys are falling behind. Maybe instead of post count = grand poobah status, someone could persuade Rick to do a "Bosslady PM count" that would link to poobah status. That'd be status worth having.

I really like getting 'em, I've never gotten so much pleasure from deleting something without reading it.

I hope he keeps it up.

This is serious. It sounds like you are trying to usurp the Poobah.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's damn serious. And it ain't bragging if you can pull it off.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Busted you son of a b!tch
You stole those pictures from the Griffen & Howe just like someone else speculated.
You lying bastard.
Used Rifles section in the Griffin & Howe group, the header for the specific one says
Griffin & Howe-Mag Mauser
Proof again Lawrence Root of Pinedale Wyoming/Florida Keys is a lying rat bastard.

Further more, you ignorant azzwhole the rifle you stole pics of is actually a .300 Wby Mag
[Linked Image]
Dickbag....

Last edited by THOMASMAGNUM; 01/29/11.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry is just about the most thoroughly despicable person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No dog in the fight here, but isn't it illegal to steal/take a firms advertising and intellectual property and use it for personal gain?

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Larry is just about the most thoroughly despicable person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

Wonder he is arguing with himself or not? Course other names like Partsman (?), Brandy, Nightforce, Oldman1942 keep popping up. What a persona!!!

Follow the linkie.......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Boss Lady or Larry or whateverthephuck your name is, stop sending me PMs trying to justify your worth. You've been caught yet again lying. FOAD. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why Jorge, you know OldmanTrannyDouche is one of the nicest old ladies you've ever met. laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Three in one day men. I asked him to quit "PM'ing" me but he wrote this:
"quite lying like you've been caught at on several occasions" assume you mean "quit" ? Please cite examples not word of mouth BS.

"There is no old name. The brat pack got my husband canned and now they are starting on me.

Back when hubby wore the blue suit, BS punks like them would have been swept up off the O-Club floor.

Sad that you don't recognize cowards, slime balls and wussie azz keyboard commandos hiding under a desk somewhere.

They never would have made it in over Chichi Jimi."

So there, you guys have been labeled as such! jorge

PS: I assume "wussie" means puzzie? such language from a lady!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Can BossLady simply be banned from the site? It's a total waste of time and bandwidth, and seems to pretty well ruin most any thread that it shows up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,387 guests, and 795 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,502
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.