Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Subject: THE MYSTERY MAN !!!

Would anyone come forward and admit to knowing you 25- 40 years ago?

Does this make you wonder?

The great mystery..............

WHO IS HE? Ever wondered why no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE..

This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for him, you have elected the biggest unqualified fraud that America has ever known Sort of adds credence to the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thing happening here!

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are .. someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.

George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus.

Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia � the class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983 In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. EVER!

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was.

The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia .

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same class that Barack Hussein Obama was supposed to have been in.

Some other interesting questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

We must go on and continue sending these out to everyone. Pass this on to everyone on your mailing list ... pass it across America

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everytime I bring up these type of arguments, my daughter always brings up a good point . . . If Obama was illegitimate, the Clintons would have uncovered it during the campaign. With all of the resources, power, and influence the Clintons have, how could all of this gone uncovered? My only answer is that the Clintons are in on the conspiracy, and there is something in it for them. Perhaps Hillary will become President after all.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fake BC.
Fake SS#.
Fake college degree.
Fake BAR card.
Wife's fake BAR card.

Oh yeah...
dingleBarry is for real, alright!

Poser.
Pretender.
Imposter.
Counterfeit.

Is anything about this man for real?
Strawman?
Puppet?
A nameless faceless idjit fabricated from thin air with no credentials other than "community organizer" (whatever the hell that means...)

A fictional entity created to do a particular job?
hmmm...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Okie:

My question to her would be, "What does the Obama team have on the Clinton team?" Whatever it is, it has to be good enough to stop her from stirring up that whole hornets nest.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He is a clone, gone bad.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
A Progressive Plant.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Manchurian President.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Barry Sorentto ( sp )

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only good thing I see with him is, he seems to be a good Father to his Children which is refreshing to see. .02

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by amr7333
Okie:

My question to her would be, "What does the Obama team have on the Clinton team?" Whatever it is, it has to be good enough to stop her from stirring up that whole hornets nest.

Maybe they know who killed Vince Foster.

If you can't improve on silence, shut the #@&% up!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by okok
The only good thing I see with him is, he seems to be a good Father to his Children which is refreshing to see. .02

They probably aren't his real children.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by amr7333
Okie:

Quid Pro Quo. Honor among thieves. Clintons probably have skeletons too.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
Barry Sorentto ( sp )

Soetoro.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I prefer to criticize the man for his policies. The "he didn't attend Columbia" thing has been addressed before, and pretty much disproven. http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp
http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaessay.html

Murphy was an optimist.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
He's the guy that kicked the chit out of John McCain.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by okok

They probably aren't his real children.

Tiger's?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tiger never hit anything black.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Keep digging! Maybe He has a girlfriend with a stain on her dress. Throw 50 million and you will find something!

Get a life man!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
When Bush Sr. ran for the presidency, pundits claimed that he was hiding something because �he walks in snow and leaves no tracks.�

Now when Obama ran, these same pundits were silent on him not leaving any tracks in the snow.

In a way, it did not surprise me at all. The media wanted him to be president and they glossed over things that normally they would delve into. They had an agenda -- plain and simple.

Reminds me of a quote that is attributed to Walter Cronkite during a Columbia University School of Journalism commencement. Supposedly Cronkite said of journalists: �we are not necessarily here to report the facts, but to influence public opinion.�

The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Archerhunter: And don't forget Mrs. hussein obamas $370,000.00 a year job that she got AFTER hussein obama became a U. S. Senator!
Mrs. hussein obamas job was so important/critical/well paid that when she left NO ONE took over that job - the position was simply deleted!
THEY are crooks plain and simple just like common street hustlers.
Community Organizer - now there is is a job resume that just exudes confidence in a United States President now doesn't it!
Sheesh - what a street jivin turd-like human!
We have reason to worry.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 67 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,302
Posts18,487,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.