Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Junior1942
I have a solution to the Gulf drilling ban. Since the government doesn't yet know exactly how and why and who caused the BP disaster, the president seems wary of letting BP, et al., drill again. It's simple. Just let 'em drill, and if another well blows out bill all the damages to the Republican Party.

Junior you're living proof stupidity should be as painful as cancer.

NRA Lifetime Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
+ 1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Drill drill drill

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That is great news on the Judge issuing a contempt order. Now one of 26 states needs to call up Judge Vinson in Pensacola and do the same for Obama's unwillingness to heed that judgment.

Maybe a good constitutional crisis is on tap to re-inforce the intransigence of Pharaoh Barack.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 02/03/11.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

+2

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KJ1198
Aside from [bleep] up the economy even more, nothing else BO has done seems to stick or be legit.

My mistake. I misinterpreted KJ's response. For that I am truly apologetic.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 02/04/11.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
?????Sam, I read KJ's post and it sure doesn't look lefty to me at all.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Junior1942 - Still proving to the world that your a dumb [bleep]...

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Junior1942 - Still proving to the world that your a dumb [bleep]...
It's "you're" and not "your," Mr Genius. If Obama is forced by the right to let drilling resume and we don't know exactly who or what caused the last disaster and another disaster happens, who's the "dumb [bleep]" then? Obama is doing exactly what he should do--find who or what went wrong the first time and fix it, then let drilling resume.

But maybe the Republican Party and the geniuses here could clean up the western coast of Florida if the wind and currents carry the next many million gallons of blowout oil in that direction.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
WOW....you truly aren't a fact oriented person,are you?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Think, for once in your life Junior.. Drilling for oil has been going on for DECADES - here, there, everywhere in the world, and no matter which party was in power.. When you have machinery that size, that complicated, and in that kind of numbers, there WILL be a disaster at some point..

Yet, anything go wrong and you immediately blame the right... If you weren't quite so stupid, you'd be hilarious..

Now, as to the OP, ok so the judge says P-BO's admin's in contempt.. So? In their eyes, they're above the law. Who's going to stop him? Best guess = nobody..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What is the most important point here is that we have a rogue Executive Branch that is picking and choosing what laws to follow. Salizar and his Dept. of Interior has foot dragged this gulf drilling because they and their greenies don't want ANY of this to go on.
In Alaska this week, Royal Dutch Shell is pulling out significant resources due to the constant battles with lawsuits from the green wacko groups and Interior Dept. endless rules.

Similarly we need Judge Vinson to rule as Obama appears to have NO intent to stop the implementation of his unconstitutional finding with respect to Obamacare.

Yet Pharaoh Obama has the gonads to lecture Egypt?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
all that was before the court at this hearing was the plaintiff, Hornbeck Offshore's motion to make the feds pay its attorneys fees. as part of his analysis of whether the feds could be ordered to pay, Judge Feldman found that they had defied his prior order, lied, manufactured data, and acted in bad faith. Now he'll have a hearing on the amount of the fees he will award. Here's the order:

http://thehill.com/images/stories/blogs/energy/interiorruling.pdf

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I thought one example of a "constitutinal crisis" was if the executive branch ignores the judicial branch .

Am I wrong ?

Judicial? No such thing Chucky Schmuky Schumer said so. Send the idiot scum sucking pig Salazar to jail.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is an interesting development.
Seems to me that the the Obama administration is going to be in a "crisis" if they keep this chit up.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
?????Sam, I read KJ's post and it sure doesn't look lefty to me at all.

I took his response to be about BP, and mis read BO. My bad, and my apology.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 02/04/11.

Sam......

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
[quote=CEJ1895]Junior1942 - Still proving to the world that your a dumb [bleep]...
It's "you're" and not "your," Mr Genius

grin When you are in a cramp and comebacks are difficult. Always bring up proper english and spelling its in the liberal comeback handbook. wink GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Oldtimer, your "its" should be "it's." As for needing a comeback, I don't. Here's a scenerio for you guys. Let's say you build a new house. Up comes a thunderstorm, an average thunderstorm, nothing special. It blows off your new roof. You hire the original roofer, and he re-roofs your house with the original crew with the original tools and the original type shingles. Dumb? That's what you want Obama to do with a new deep-water oil well. They don't even know what caused the BP blowout, and you're saying keep punching holes.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
one thing we know for sure is that the Interior Department doesn't know dick about drilling for oil. a piece of equipment failed....that happens, particularly at the extremes of our technological reach. but the spill of all eternity turned out to be not that big a deal....and we still need all the domestic oil we can get. the "moratorium" is a political stunt, and has zero to do with safety. it is based on lies, and BTW, Feldman ain't finished with this case by a long shot.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Oldtimer, ( your "its" should be "it's.") As for needing a comeback, I don't. Here's a scenerio for you guys. Let's say you build a new house. Up comes a thunderstorm, an average thunderstorm, nothing special. It blows off your new roof. You hire the original roofer, and he re-roofs your house with the original crew with the original tools and the original type shingles. Dumb? That's what you want Obama to do with a new deep-water oil well. They don't even know what caused the BP blowout, and you're saying keep punching holes.

wink Case made! Ever notice that "LEFTIES" strive to make themselves appear to be of superior intelligence. laugh & BTW never said anything about punching holes. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 1_deuce, 10 invisible), 1,458 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.