Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
'Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less,'

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Brad
So why did Kimber re-design the feedramp, making it shallower by 10*?

Do tell...

Same reason they dropped the 7mm Ball,the 243 twist and 224 twist rates.

[bleep] Do-nuttin' Bean Counters,know nothing about rifles.

Which you so eloquently quantify. Though "fixing" schit that ain't broke,is pretty funny...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wickens
'Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less,'

I like facts.

I'll leave Estrogen to others..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Do tell...

Which you so eloquently quantify. Though "fixing" schit that ain't broke,is pretty funny...................

WRONG... but it's not surprising you haven't a clue... re-design and new manufacture COSTS money, doesn't SAVE money.

Carry on with the self-hanging... it's fascinating to watch...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Feel free to cite any/all "mistakes" you think I've made.

It'll be funny!.................

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DanAdair;
Thanks for sharing some of your hunt photos with us. I always enjoy seeing where other folks spend their autumns.

I must congratulate you on your choice of hunting partner in Ed as well. We used to backpack out a little bit of game meat and I've found it was never a bad idea to take along a large and fit individual to help pack! laugh

Thanks again and good luck to you both on your upcoming hunts.

Regards,
Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/20/11. Reason: changed word for clarity?

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
All the "little twig" does is self abuse. That is why he is bald and blind.
Remember this is the guy who still shoots blue bullets and "rams them into the lands" because he knows better than the bullet maker.

This is an idiot who dips a M54 Winchester in epoxy goop. About as qualified on Kimbers as the rest of us on piloting an F22.

So they changed the feed ramp angle ? Remington changed the extractor on the 700 ..... so I guess they are junk as well.

You wish to know everything, just sit at his feet, BUT keep an eye on the diaper or you might get leaked upon.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Feel free to cite any/all "mistakes" you think I've made.

It'll be funny!.................

I just did... reading comprehension issues?

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Do tell...

WRONG... but it's not surprising you haven't a clue... re-design and new manufacture COSTS money, doesn't SAVE money.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Numb nuts,there's nothing more cost effective,than having an initial [bleep] clue.

Bean Counters are noooooooooooo good at spec'ing rifle particulars,as you quantify.................

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shooter4570
All the "little twig" does is self abuse. That is why he is bald and blind.
Remember this is the guy who still shoots blue bullets and "rams them into the lands" because he knows better than the bullet maker.

This is an idiot who dips a M54 Winchester in epoxy goop. About as qualified on Kimbers as the rest of us on piloting an F22.

So they changed the feed ramp angle ? Remington changed the extractor on the 700 ..... so I guess they are junk as well.

You wish to know everything, just sit at his feet, BUT keep an eye on the diaper or you might get leaked upon.

Cite your Montucky "experiences" and feel free to cite serial number range,to quantify those "findings". Laffin'!

Do tell some yarns,in regards to 700 extractor "woes" too.

Please cite where you've found me "mistaken".

Laffin'!.................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Brad, Google Earth where he lives. That will answer a lot of questions for you.
Chronic light depravation induced depression combined with a society (?) made up of trailer trash outcasts from the lower 48 ...... well, you get it.

Current temp -24 F

http://travelingluck.com/North%20Am...ka/_5868938_Milne%20Point.html#local_map

What else is there to do but self abuse and annoy those brighter than you with functional illiterate postings on the only gun blog you have not been banned from ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good call to sidestep rifles and focus your insecurities instead.

I'll feign my "surprise".

Laffin'!...................

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
that's a liiitle north of where he lives...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'4570 is a true Vagenius.....................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Your incessant public masturbation is sad to watch...

Was true earlier and remains so...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poor dumb pointy hat Brad and her [bleep] WILD [bleep] Imagination.

Always eager to pretend a clue and only faster to clam up,when asked about the simplistic particulars,which she Imagined in the first place.

I can see me rounding up a goodly smattering of the "affected" serial number range and putting on a little bit of a HASTY LR Clinic.

Thoughts?...................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Was true above and is still true.

You're surmising about why Kimber changed the ramp is hysterical. But your guessing is fun to watch.

Continue your self-hanging... am enjoying it...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too bad. What a waste of time he is. He could improve?

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Was true above and is still true.

You're surmising about why Kimber changed the ramp is hysterical. But your guessing is fun to watch.

Continue your self-hanging... am enjoying it...

I said simply,that in the range you love to cite,that the "issues" are imagined and would squarely state that you are in wayyyyyyyyyyyy over your head...to hint you've a clue about rifles. I own these "affected" wares and curiously enough,due to their performance,pards have went nuts procuring same. But,we all shoot,which of course do skew things,though not in your favor. None of which is secreted.

Further,Kimber has really dropped the .284" ball and hamstrung their 224 and 243 wares,due to twist rates.

Feel free to Imagine your way out of those facts...just don't forget to do so aloud.

Laffin'!...................

Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (7mm_Loco, 14idaho, 10gaugemag, 14 invisible), 1,284 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,678
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.