-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can't see...how anyone with an IQ over 16,would find MPI "viable"...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
33366! Keep em going!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sure.

This will be funny. Let's see a picture of a "good" MPI stock.

Laffin'!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'm going to load some ammo for the range. go refill your drink cup. lots of folks are depending on all of your expertise and your advice tonight!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who didn't see you running away,when asked to show an MPI that wasn't a POS.

I'll feign my "surprise".

Laffin!..................

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The ziplock bit had me rollin'.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
How much did he order?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
3 sacks,in assorted sizes.................

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Firm, Chunky, or otherwise?....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes...variety pack................

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
8mmwapiti, I beleave, you have hit the nail on the head. There are some that feel, it is there way, or no way. I am right, and you are stupid. I can easily see, from the posts, that the Big Stdick is one of those. Just about anything negitive that he posts should be discarded in the trash folder. My opinion. And we all know that opinions are like poot holes. Everybody has one, and you are intitled to yours. But if you sound like a broken record, you are the only one, that likes the music.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What actions did you stick your MPI stocks upon and what were your thoughts in their regard?

Thanks................

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I don't want to get sucked into the Witty Banter, that you are well known for. I have MPI stocks on all of my "glass stocked firearms" Everything from my 3 1/4 lb. 223 Mini MK X to my 90 lb. 338-378 WBY. Also my Ambi. Thumbhole, Ruger #1, with a Manlicher, full length forend. I have bedded several hundred, not dozen, firearmes into MPI Stocks, of all configurations. I have also installed stocks, from most major makers. All have their good and bad points. My "Opinion" is that MPI makes a good quality product. It is truly a custom, hand laminated, stock, that can be ordered in any configuration, that you may need or want. From a 10 oz. graphite/Kevlar blank, to a heavy 6X laminate, capable of dealing with the heaviest calibres. They also make stocks for many firearms that are not offered by the other makers, Colt Sauer, Golden Eagle, Kliengunther, Win. 100 and 88, thumbhole Ruger #1, etc. Their stock blanks are NOT for the biginner, as they require proper fitting and bedding. That is why MPI offers stocks, at any level of completion you may be able to tackle. Call them and ask.
Also I know that anybody can take a picture, and post it, with negative remarks. But people know from all the photos on the net, that you can make any photo to look as good or bad as you want. I can cross sction any fiberglass stock made, install popsickle sticks, valve springs, or sheetrock screws, and make claims, that that is how the stock was made. It wouldn't be true, but to somebody that dosn't know that much about how the stocks are made, they might beleave it. If a couple posters,with big posting#s, that may have an agenda, chime in, and say it is true. Than that person will beleave it for sure. People, please don't be fooled by all of the hate and discontent spread by a hanfull.
I am a Custom Rifle Smith, by trade. Thet is, I make my living, and pay my bills doing this. I do not have the time to sit around the PC going back and forth with you over this, so enough said. Have a Great Day

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 440dodger
I don't want to get sucked into the Witty Banter, that you are well known for. I have MPI stocks on all of my "glass stocked firearms" Everything from my 3 1/4 lb. 223 Mini MK X to my 90 lb. 338-378 WBY. Also my Ambi. Thumbhole, Ruger #1, with a Manlicher, full length forend. I have bedded several hundred, not dozen, firearmes into MPI Stocks, of all configurations. I have also installed stocks, from most major makers. All have their good and bad points. My "Opinion" is that MPI makes a good quality product. It is truly a custom, hand laminated, stock, that can be ordered in any configuration, that you may need or want. From a 10 oz. graphite/Kevlar blank, to a heavy 6X laminate, capable of dealing with the heaviest calibres. They also make stocks for many firearms that are not offered by the other makers, Colt Sauer, Golden Eagle, Kliengunther, Win. 100 and 88, thumbhole Ruger #1, etc. Their stock blanks are NOT for the biginner, as they require proper fitting and bedding. That is why MPI offers stocks, at any level of completion you may be able to tackle. Call them and ask.
Also I know that anybody can take a picture, and post it, with negative remarks. But people know from all the photos on the net, that you can make any photo to look as good or bad as you want. I can cross sction any fiberglass stock made, install popsickle sticks, valve springs, or sheetrock screws, and make claims, that that is how the stock was made. It wouldn't be true, but to somebody that dosn't know that much about how the stocks are made, they might beleave it. If a couple posters,with big posting#s, that may have an agenda, chime in, and say it is true. Than that person will beleave it for sure. People, please don't be fooled by all of the hate and discontent spread by a hanfull.
I am a Custom Rifle Smith, by trade. Thet is, I make my living, and pay my bills doing this. I do not have the time to sit around the PC going back and forth with you over this, so enough said. Have a Great Day

Great yarn!

Especially enjoyed the "biginner"...which I reckon trumps a "bigoutty"?!!?

I needn't call anyone,I've suffered their [bleep] dogschit and couldn't punt it out the door fast enough.

"Beleave" me!

Laffin'!................

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Just took some pix of a 6.5x55 Norwegian Krag with an MPI Mannlicher stock and a Rem 700 25-06 with a MPI tactical stock. They won't download for some reason though. Not runnin anywhere, just need to figure this out. More later.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've seen schit...no need to hurry...............

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Didn't expect to you to call anyone. As you already, know it all and tell it all. Not sure what the "bigoutty?!!?" is all about, but if you are Laffin, Then maybe I have brought you some joy and happyness. My day is looking up already. Well I have to get back to work. Have a Great Day

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rather compelling endorsement for sure.

Appreciate humor of that magnitude!

Obliged................

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Regarding MPI's, if they are junk then Lex Webernick uses junk. I have my doubts about Lex using junk, jack!

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
i put a kevlar on my 600 rem in 358 win this year. it was a bit more work than i expected but when it was done it is 6.5 lb with leupold 4 power , loaded, with sling. just what i wanted. im happy.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (01Foreman400, 1234, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,013
Posts18,481,562
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.