Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 41 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 40 41
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Magnumdood .. By the way anyone can google.

Yeah, You proved that when you had to look up the price of Greybull's stock.. wink

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Snake Oil Salesman ain't very forthright...if only obviously..............

Methinks Stick may have things squarely pegged right here.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Get a giggle outta the gals,as they skirt particulars,with an incredibly wide berth................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Stick do you dislike the ergonomics of the stock or the construction?

It looks pretty close to the BC light tactical I run. Quick skim coat with 10110 and the LT was good to go, $150 out of the classifieds did not hurt either. I dont jump out of planes with it and the stock fits me well. I put this one on my surgeon while waiting for the Manners. The stock has never let me down and when the Manners finally got here I flipped it for a profit and have not looked back.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whats not to love about chopped glass blown indiscriminately into a mold?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
One pard ordered one,for another pard(logistics with shift work) and upon opening it up said..."Jeezus Christ WTF?!!?",boxed it back up and send it back ASAP.(grin)

Didn't rate bolting to the rifle,as compared to the A5's he had.....................

This is cute. It's a [bleep]' lie too.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Get a giggle outta the gals,as they skirt particulars,with an incredibly wide berth................(grin)

So quoth the master of skirting particulars.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

laffin;)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One pard ordered one,for another pard(logistics with shift work) and upon opening it up said..."Jeezus Christ WTF?!!?",boxed it back up and send it back ASAP.(grin)

Didn't rate bolting to the rifle,as compared to the A5's he had.....................

It's a simplistic fact.

I groove on how it's all very difficult for you,beings you don't shoot,nor do your pards.

But to REALLY keep the ball rollin',feel free to expound on how you think the stock wondrous,as do the dumbphucks you don't shoot with.

Laffin'!.................

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Your inability to savvy,routinely takes stupid to places it's never been before.

Bless your heart................

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Your inability to savvy,routinely takes stupid to places it's never been before.

You got the other I Hate Greybull Circle Jerk members to laugh at that line once, so you figured you'd try it again?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

It's a simplistic fact.
I groove on how it's all very difficult for you,beings you don't shoot,nor do your pards.

But to REALLY keep the ball rollin',feel free to expound on how you think the stock wondrous,as do the dumbphucks you don't shoot with.

Laffin'!.................

Nahhhhh; one pard does this and another pard does that just adds up to another one of your lies.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Humored,that you as [bleep] stupid as you are(which is a WELL established fact),would think I'd order a B&C GB handle.

I'm cryin'!..............

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Humored,that you as [bleep] stupid as you are(which is a WELL established fact),would think I'd order a B&C GB handle.

I'm cryin'!..............

No, you're lyin' which is a WELL established fact. Don't you even remember what you wrote?!? Inconsistencies are what lies are found by. You said a pard bought the B&C GB handle for a pard; you weren't even in the chain of evidence. When you start lyin', it's hard to keep up with what you wrote? LMAO! You can't even go back and read what you wrote.

:::shaking head:::

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm privvy to the facts,as per always.

You took exception to those facts and to frost your Imagination,I granted you an inkling to the depths of your stupidity...which you repeatedly quantify. Despite trying to avoid same,which of course takes the humor offa the [bleep] charts.

Bless your heart.................

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You're gonna end up explaining that post. You posted that 3 posts after another poster showed an interest in a GP stock. I believe you did it just to screw John out of a sale. All of the times and dates and who said what is recorded. When he gets back in the loop it will be easy enough for him to check his records to determine if anyone in Craig, AK ordered a GP stock, and if they did, did they send it back? I don't think Rick will be real happy with that type of BS on his board. What's really rich, is if you did lie, you might be able to get a couple of...pards...to back your play; but the financial records will be there, or they won't - you can't monkey with those.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Diggin' the Secret Squirrel schit!

To further fuel your Imagination and it's "amazing powers",I've oft mentioned that I prefer B&C to HS,which do get panties in a wad. Oft mentioned a fondness for a 1st Gen Ti and it's ADL B&C handle.

Poor dumb [bleep] John,screws John outta Sales. That too a constant fact.

Now as fruition to your copious stupidity,you'll note the gent above with the GB Goatphuck handle,mentioned very clearly that it is going away in exchange for something vastly superior...a McMillan.

Enjoying your compunction,to beat the stupid drum with all your meager mite,as an attempt to do just the [bleep] opposite.

Laffin'!....................

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
In fact, even if John did happen to sell stock in Craig, AK (which he didn�t), and that person did send it back (which never happened because no pard bought a GP stock for another pard), I still believe Rick will not tolerate you trying to damage Mr. Burns sales on this board.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Now as fruition to your copious stupidity,you'll note the gent above with the GB Goatphuck handle,mentioned very clearly that it is going away in exchange for something vastly superior...a McMillan.

As a last grasp! LMAO! Your pard and his pard were from East Bay, CA?

I'm cryin'!!!....

Page 10 of 41 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 49 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,036
Posts18,520,993
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.