Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Powerguy
Once again

Sean you said the following:

Says much about your take on things, when your dues elect the Manchurian Muslim, and you don't see a problem with it.

Now show where I did not see a problem with it

You helped fund it; obviously it didn't bother you very much.

P
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Please post where you refused to pay your dues or left the union because they afflicted us with Hussein.

I think it was college kids who out BO in charge. Either way the majority of our local voted Republican. Defense industry...do you want a democrat in charge? Or do you want a job?

You got it Brother

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Please post where you refused to pay your dues or left the union because they afflicted us with Hussein.

I think it was college kids who out BO in charge. Either way the majority of our local voted Republican. Defense industry...do you want a democrat in charge? Or do you want a job?

You got it Brother

College kids have unions that funneled millions to Hussein from dues paid by those college kids?

Really?

Where?

P
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Once again

Sean you said the following:

Says much about your take on things, when your dues elect the Manchurian Muslim, and you don't see a problem with it.

Now show where I did not see a problem with it

You helped fund it; obviously it didn't bother you very much.

I'll ask again Sean

Where did I post that I did not see a problem with it?

It would appear as though you do not have your facts and are assuming.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I voted for Jimmy Carter (the 1st time) because my Dad told me to & I trusted his judgement.....thats the last time I let somebody tell me how to vote!!

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

You got it Brother

College kids have unions that funneled millions to Hussein from dues paid by those college kids?

Really?

Where?

Please post where anyone said college kids had unions.

P
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

This was pahick's post

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
You're claiming college kids put Hussein in office.

I'm saying that without the union millions, paid for by dues from members, he'd have gotten nowhere.

You have a problem with Hussein, right? Obviously not very much of one, as you funded his election, and your dues will fund his re-election campaign.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Really?

Where?

Your not that dense. And apparently not that funny. You know just as well as I do it was the liberalistic think outside the box lets squash racism etc etc etc that got him in and not unions.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Where'd the money come from? College kids, or unions?

Without the union money, he'd have gotten nowhere. Unions funded his election campaign, and will fund his re-election campaign.

You have a problem with Hussein? Well, act like it, and don't fund his backers.

Otherwise, you may as well just vote for him, as you sure as hell are paying for him to run his agenda.

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

You have a problem with Hussein, right? Obviously not very much of one, as you funded his election, and your dues will fund his re-election campaign.

I'll ask again Sean

Your out of moves Sean grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Without the MEDIA , he'd have gotten nowhere.

Fixed that for ya

you sure as hell are paying for him to run his agenda.

Im paying for my right to bargain collectively. Period. The Republicans lost this election, BO didnt win it.

P
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Gotta run Sean, district pinewood derby race today.

I'll check back in later for your proof of my support for BO grin

Hint: I'd give it a wide berth

Laughing

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Lovely "not our fault" line by unionistas.

Their dues went to the unions that backed and funded Hussein, but they refuse to admit that THEY had anything to do with it.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

I'll ask again Sean

Your out of moves Sean grin

The only move that needs to be made, is the one you did.

You wrote, and continue to write, checks to a union that funded Hussein's campaign, and will fund his re-election campaign.

Any "problem" you had/have with Hussein was trumped by YOUR funding and thus supporting him.

Those, are facts.

Hide from them if you choose to, but the fact is that YOUR money funded Hussein's election, and will fund his re-election.

You've only got to convince yourself otherwise, but that's simply going to be a lie you have to live with.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Oh, look, the the IBEW is exempt from ObamaCare.... go figure:

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/2...acare-waivers-skyrocket-to-729-4-states/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know how other locals work. Mine is not allowed to donate any dues money to political campaigns. There is a fund separate from the local, that raises money via donations, for political purposes. You don't like who the local is backing....don't donate.

Tell me VA. Do you expect everyone here on the 'fire to quit their jobs because their employer does something contrary to their beliefs/wishes? How is that any different than your assertion that union members should stop paying dues/quit, because the local backs a candidate they don't like?

Sometimes you're just completely full of $hit....and this is one of them.

Jeff

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Hmmmm....

http://www.unionfacts.com/unions/unionProfile.cfm?id=116

Why, look.... 96% of the money the IBEW give via it's PAC goes to (D) party candidate/campaigns. Hmmmm.... yeah, THAT looks like they "have a problem" with Hussein, alright.

How about their 527s? http://www.unionfacts.com/unions/union527.cfm?id=116

I see a WHOLE lot of money to (D)s, not so much to (R)s, and that was '04, too. http://www.unionfacts.com/unions/money527.cfm?id=522257109

Amazing how "we had a problem with Hussein" turned into funding his campaign.

Any problem you may have had with Hussein didn't stop you from funding it. Must not have been, or be, much of a problem.

Money talks; bullschit walks. Your money, and your union's money, talked pretty loudly in '08... all in support of Hussein.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by akjeff
I don't know how other locals work. Mine is not allowed to donate any dues money to political campaigns. There is a fund separate from the local, that raises money via donations, for political purposes. You don't like who the local is backing....don't donate.

Tell me VA. Do you expect everyone here on the 'fire to quit their jobs because their employer does something contrary to their beliefs/wishes? How is that any different than your assertion that union members should stop paying dues/quit, because the local backs a candidate they don't like?

Sometimes you're just completely full of $hit....and this is one of them.

Jeff

No, just calling "bullschit" on someone trying to say they had/have a problem with Hussein and that their unions not giving him to the rest of us.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (02bfishn, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,571
Posts18,491,880
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.