Print Thread
Hop To
S
Sig220 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Read the story here. http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/03...ithout-parole-for-police-officer-killer/

A brief snippet from the article............

"This morning Shepard lashed out at McCulloch cursing him in a loud voice as McCulloch pointed towards Shepard to make some point.

�Stop pointing at me you Mother F***!� Shepard said."

If I lived in MO, I would not be happy paying to cage this POS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing positive in that situation - nothing.

My respects to the fallen officer, and best wishes to his family.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
What a [bleep] shame. It shows how [bleep] stupid people really are.

People wonder why cops don't want to help them anymore and this is part of the reason. This cop was killed for sitting in his car at the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing more. A jury would not even sentence this animal to death for him. His family will have to go to parole hearing's to keep this animal behind bars because the people on the jury were to [bleep] stupid to kill that no good son of a bitch. I am sure the officer helped alot of people in his years of service and they repaid that by letting this animal live to ripe old age in the only place he wants to be, prison.

Maybe after this animal is rehabilitated and paroled the next person he kills will be a family member of jury that refused to kill that piece of chit.

Dink

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
He may have some anger issues.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Sig220 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

Ya think?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
waste of air

waste of food

waste of a weird colored jumpsuit

but mostly a waste of justice

hope some AB guy shanks him

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Where's Bernie Goetz when you need him?

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well seems a little rope would have been much more appropriate!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have seen it happen so many times in death penalty cases. Potential jurors are always polled as to weather they have any reservations about imposing the death penalty before they can be empaneled. Then they either can't or won't pass sentence. I also hear or read that at least one ALWAYS has a spiritual reason that they had for being unable to pass sentence. Seems to me that the person committed perjury when they had no reservations during polling.

Handgun Hunter no more. STILL LOVE THOSE .41's
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Sig220
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

Ya think?

Its not anger issue's. It is being ashamed of people in general. How do you let a animal that stated he wanted to kill cop and did live the rest of his life?

The cop never got to tell anyone goodby or anything else. He went to work and came home in a body bag because some animal decided he needed to. The animal will live the life he always wanted to and just as soon as he can be paroled (because life with out is not life) he will back to drinking 40's telling everyone what he did.

Dink

IC B3

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
As a retired law enforcement officer,who has lost two very close and dear brother officers in the line of duty,both on different occasions.You cannot imagine what goes through the minds of those people on the jury.The reasons behind some of thier decisions and the justification for the same are outright ludicrous and stupid.Sometimes I think they are more concerned about the defendants rights than that of the poor victims.
Some go way beyond the pale.
I do beleive in the death penalty,weather it be a police officer or a regular citizen.If you deliberately take a life then you must forfiet your life.

Last edited by sigleshot; 03/08/11.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 450yukon, 264mag, 19 invisible), 2,003 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,889
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.