Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
MVGS Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Hello, I just recieved my IWB Kramer Holster for one of my handguns, MAN I'M I HAPPY wink . The quality is VERY GOOD, and the holster fits like a glove... Also went to the range and my glock shoots very well...at 15yrds I had no trouble getting shots into a 1 1/2 to 3" group. It could PROBABY do better, but thats as good as i did...Shot about 100 rounds, and no failures. I like the G 36, and the Kramer holster...The Milt Sparks are a good one also...Take Care...MVGS

GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Over the years, I've done lots of packing, and used lots of holsters. I have a couple of dozen.
<br> My favorite way to pack a big auto is inside the waistband. But without the holster. Over the right hip, gun canted back, and the butt to front, it really works. It hides as well as anything does in the hollow over the hip. I can get at it with either hand. It stays put no matter what I do, run, fight, or jump. It's plenty fast enough for street use, and is very comfortable.
<br> It does allow the gun to get pretty wet in summer. Just be sure to wipe it dry, then wipe it down with a silicone rag. I've carried lots of blued guns this way, and never had one get rusty. E

MVGS Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Hello Eremicus, good to hear you'r input...I ordered this holster because I just will not carry a Glock pistol with out the holster covering the Entire trigger guard. I do know that it is a bother with these Glocks, BUT I am partial to them... ALSO like the 1911's (Springfields and Colts), and am now looking into the Kimbers...I am usally a Milt Sparks MAN, usally the Summer Specials & Summer Specials 2 ( copies of Bruce Nelson ) keep me happy, but the Kramers really impressed me, PLUS turn around time was ONLY a week...Fine Quality and Good Turn around time...Anyways thanks again for you'r opinions, and Take Care...MVGS

E4E Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
MVGS,
<br>If you like the Kramer,and are in the mood for the same hand tooled love,but in Kydex,get ahold of Patricia at Sidearmor and give one a shot.
<br>I dearly love my IWB 15degree w/J-hooks.It's like not having a holster,but having one!
<br>They only do Glock and 1911's(Is there anything else??)
<br>and customer service is absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!!!!
<br>I lost a J-hook screw just before Christmas,and during the holiday shopping/mail panic.
<br>I E-mailed patricia,and gave her my Visa card# and address after explaining the situation.
<br>Next day there was a Fed-Ex envelope inside my back storm door with 4 extra screws in it,GRATIS!
<br>No shipping,no charge,nothing!
<br>I admit I am biased.
<br>A good friend of mine dearly loves his Kramer stuff,and I have learned to trust his advice.But if you are interested in Kydex.....
<br>Ya did good.
<br>Be safe!
<br>E4E

My Tractor ain't sexy!
My Rifle however, has issues with the matter.
The wife Definately ain't cornfused!
Good thing I have a Dog to come home to!!!!!!
MVGS Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
RE; Hey thanks for the positive info on the Sidearmor Holsters... Don't yeah just like it when companies STILL BELIEVE IN OLD TIME QUALITY SERVICE... Take care, and good shooting...MVGS

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,452 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,166
Posts18,484,492
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.