Print Thread
Hop To
Page 646 of 1,842 1 2 644 645 646 647 648 1841 1842
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Muffy
Lastnight was a little slower, we were working on the 12 inch licorice.

I worked on licorice last night myself. laugh It was strawberry Twizzlers though.

We hung out in the hot today. Played a little mini golf, picked some oranges at an orange groove which was cool, and hit the pool for fun with the kids for a few hours. At the pool I was talking to a lady that lives litteraly 3 miles from us in MN. Small world huh?

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinDave, glad to hear that yer just healing up damages. IF ya wake up after age 40 and nuthin' hurts it means ya died during the night grin Muffy, I worked the midnite shift for my entire career and it worked out the best for me. I got more time with my sons from working that shift than any other. I prized that greatly.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
This warmer weather is pretty nice. getting a good thaw during the day and a freeze at night, nice way to melt the snow and still keep the water under control.

Dusty, my house and my tracked rig are both over on the 12 mile reef now. not sure if I'll be bringing it back over to the west side of the lake or not. But you can still drive a pickup to your fish house so pulling your house off should be easy.

Your house is in good shape too, blocked up off the ice pretty good.

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
How was the fishing report Dave? heading out in the morning for some fun in the sun on the frozen pond. we'll be out by gull someplace i think. maybe east of there, been doing swell out there i guess.

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Hey, what are you bringing for machines? Any sleds? because my house is out on the 12 mile reef with 10 holes already drilled. Just bring a propane tank. Drive out on bablers road north of gull rock to where my tracked rig is parked then split off the trail to the west from there to 12 mile.

I honestly didn't fish a whole lot, but as a group we actually did pretty well. nice big fish too. There were several in the slot that had to go back including a 26 incher.

Something clever here.

IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
White bear was having a hard time getting around in the deep snow with his twin track Nodwell yesterday so I hooked up a chain to help him out.

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
that looks like fun there dave, I think we'll head out to 12 mile in the morning. just getting Lestifer to get up may be the chore..come on out and show us how its done!

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Supposed to be close to 40 again tomorrow. It's not out of the question for us... we could come out and visit.

But the house is unlocked and ready to fish, holes should be pretty clean. There's an ice chipper inside, probably around 4 bag chairs in there too.

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You the greatest! Way better than sitting in Florida or something ridiculous.... we'll have portables with too i think.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by northern_dave
White bear was having a hard time getting around in the deep snow with his twin track Nodwell yesterday so I hooked up a chain to help him out.

[Linked Image]

Boys and their toys. smile

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I actually just hooked on and tightened the chain really quick while he wasn't looking. It made for a great photo to tease him with.

grin

Wait a minute... my machine is still out there on the lake and he's there too... on a 4 day bender.. shocked

maybe this wan't such a good idea....

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What were you thinking. He will probly have some good pictures to post when his bender is done. grin

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
rest in pieces tucker, it was nice knowing you

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unimaginable. What fun that must be. Clash of the Titans!

Wood is Good.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by BuschPilot
You the greatest! Way better than sitting in Florida or something ridiculous.... we'll have portables with too i think.

I promise you...It ain't better than sitting in Florida. The only thing I regret is not bringing a boat with me. If I did, I may never come back. Plent of work going on here it looks like, lots of small swim suits ( on the girls...sorry rooster).

The old guys at the pool are impressed with our beer drinking. I didn't tell them about my boy in the north. I skipped telling them about muffy too, I didn't want to give 'em a coranary. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by BuschPilot

I promise you...It ain't better than sitting in Florida. The only thing I regret is not bringing a boat with me. If I did, I may never come back. Plent of work going on here it looks like, lots of small swim suits ( on the girls...sorry rooster).

The old guys at the pool are impressed with our beer drinking. I didn't tell them about my boy in the north. I skipped telling them about muffy too, I didn't want to give 'em a coranary. grin

They would probly think I was crazy if they heard I was having a beer at 7:30 this morning while cooking breakfast. I don't normaly do this but I just got off work and it was a long week. laugh

Oh and I wouldn't usually stay up and cook Jeremy breakfast after a hard days work, but he bought me a new dryer yesterday. Our old one has not worked well for about a year and all it took was for me to blow a gasket to get a new one. If I would have known that I would have threatened to go buy a new one myself a long time ago. laugh

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Beer already? you're my hero. lol!

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Muffy
Oh and I wouldn't usually stay up and cook Jeremy breakfast after a hard days work, but he bought me a new dryer yesterday.

It sounds like Jermey is my new hero....He bought a dryer and you claim it as YOURS. grin

I've been doing my on laundry for about 9 years now since I squawked about my clothes always being wet when the wife "dryed" them.

Apearantly.... "Woman, get out there, that grass ain't gonna cut itself" isn't the way to get the lawn mowed either. grin

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I can't complain though....it was HER idea to get the new(er) boat. No b.s. either.

I was looking at Lund tillers and she insisted on the Ranger. Everytime I showed her one she liked it was "but it's not a Ranger". It was hard but I had to listen to the wife. grin

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Nice looking boat you got there Tom, it looks like it would get you to your fishing spot in a hurry.

Page 646 of 1,842 1 2 644 645 646 647 648 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.