Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
It looks like the Libs and Dippers are going to force an election over the budget.I for one will vote Conservative all the way.Harper has done a good job nursing us through this tough economic time and I cannot see either Ignatieff or Layton with their hands on the economic throttle, it would be tax and spend just like Obama.Besides I'd like to keep my guns!Any thoughts? Monashee

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm with you 100%

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The Liberals will lose more seats with Iggy as their leader, than they did with the last mindless puke they had. Layton may pick up a few seats. The whole mess rests with the Bloq, and how many seats they win or lose. Harper's majority rests with those french bastards, again. I fail to see how a party that does not have the country's best interests at heart, gets to sit in Parlement. They should have put to a seperatist in every riding, across the country, just like everyone else does, before they can be a national party. They would go broke just trying.
It is Harper's to win, and I hope he takes off the gloves, and wraps foil on his knuckles. We need a Conservative majority now, more than ever.

R

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Harper ain't the Messiah, but he's the only man for the job. I believe he is doing what he thinks is right for the country and he has my vote again! Wish the rest of the country would wake up and vote Big Blue!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The liberal party is using this as a way to ditch the count as they can't turf a leader until he has run at least one election campaign. They don't really expect to win and the 300 million dollars this worthless election will cost us tax-payers is not coming out of their pocket.

The NPD think they can pick up a few more seats at the liberal's expense.

The PQ are cry-babies who want to pout because the CPC won't give in to their black-mail threats.

When the smoke settles we will be back to another minority CPC government and be $300,000,000.00 poorer ....................

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A poll published in our local newspaper shows a minority...Conservatives will be six seats short of a majority. These polls remain a mystery to me...never had a phone call about who I'd vote for. I'm with all you guys on this one!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Cariboo
The liberal party is using this as a way to ditch the count as they can't turf a leader until he has run at least one election campaign. They don't really expect to win and the 300 million dollars this worthless election will cost us tax-payers is not coming out of their pocket.

The NPD think they can pick up a few more seats at the liberal's expense.

The PQ are cry-babies who want to pout because the CPC won't give in to their black-mail threats.

When the smoke settles we will be back to another minority CPC government and be $300,000,000.00 poorer ....................

That's pretty much it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well if the east would stop voting libtard we might be able to gain something.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've never figured out how the Liberals got such a lock on the votes in the Toronto area. Always figured it had something to do with all the immigrants.

Jim

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Monashee
It looks like the Libs and Dippers are going to force an election over the budget.I for one will vote Conservative all the way.Harper has done a good job nursing us through this tough economic time and I cannot see either Ignatieff or Layton with their hands on the economic throttle, it would be tax and spend just like Obama.Besides I'd like to keep my guns!Any thoughts? Monashee

I'll be keeping my guns - no matter who wins.
Personally I think Steven Harper is arrogant, a bully, a control freak and I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him. Having said that - he has my vote - as the lesser of the evils running. For the people crying about the cost - each Canadian will pay $10.00 per person - that isn't a lot to pay for another chance to renew our democracy.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Ignatieff is arrogant,Layton is a control freak(need I remind you he required his MPs to flip on the Registry vote to defeat it!)Harper,he's an economist and while he might not have charisma he is the man for these times.He's not the least of the evils,he's far and away the best alternative.He is not perfect but the thought of either of the other two alternatives or the coalition they would form with the seperatists in their lust for power,sends shivers down my spine. Monashee

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No economist that has any creditablity beleives in "Regonomics". Why in the world would anyone living in a major city vote tory with with what they have done for cities in the last 5 years? AS for manging the economy,remember they came to power we had a surplus,now we have the biggest deficient in history.That what you get when you you give tax breaks to rich people.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
No economist that has any creditablity beleives in "Regonomics". Why in the world would anyone living in a major city vote tory with with what they have done for cities in the last 5 years? AS for manging the economy,remember they came to power we had a surplus,now we have the biggest deficient in history.That what you get when you you give tax breaks to rich people.
Guess you've never heard of the world wide reccession or the bailout and stimulus program the Libs and NDP forced on Harper eh?You must be a either a government employee or an NDP supporter,none of them know what is happening in the rest of the world.Most major cities in Canada(except Toronto now that Miller is gone) are run by left leaning city councils that overspend their resources on useless projects(read bike lanes or free needle clinics) year after year.They are the NDP in training and the don't have the business accumen to run a hot dog stand let alone a city or Province.I take you prefer tax and spend economics?You must love Obama. Monashee

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Depends what you spend it on. Sewers and roads ain't too sexy,but they do drive an economy.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Infrastructure for cities and rural areas were a priority for the stimulus program.The money goes to the Provinces to be doled out as they see fit,Some of it probably went into highways and bridges here in BC.Ever see the highways in Saskatchewan?Believe me we've got it good!I agree city water and sewer lines should be a top priority.Tell that to Gregor Stephenson.He doesn't want any more cars in Vancouver,just bikes.Can you imagine how many people are using dedicated bike lanes in the winter in Vancouver?The ones I saw last time I was down there(in the rain),could have been used for sighting in without hitting anyone,no bikes in sight,just traffic jams! Monashee

Last edited by Monashee; 03/23/11.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never mind the rhetoric, just vote for the smartest ones...any one of them that thinks the gun registry is going to deter criminals is too stupid to run a country. The choice couldn't be any more evident than that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That, in a nutshell - is why I vote Conservative.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
RVB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every country in the world is carrying a debt...they should just 'write off' half of it all at the same time and make things look a little more realistic??

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The only time I ever voted Federal Liberal was when Cretin promised to kill the GST....the lying frog never did....I want a government that is willing to KILL the sons of beatches that are turning our world into a cess pool...the libs/ndp are too chicken shyt to stand up and fight to the death....who wants to vote for such pussies?????? Maybe if the CPC guys get a majority we can get capital punishment back on the table too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.