Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
You ever consider that he already has dipschitt?...

No he hasn't, he's too skeerd too. He's afraid of being looked at as crazy, as they already know that he is. He'ld be very surprised when he's told that no one has spoken to the Sheriff about Cross. Try again Tommy. And your part in this is??

Why don't you & your homie Cross, go get a letter signed by Sheriff Devers, stating that i spoke to him or any official of the CCSO and post it here as proof???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On the same note...
Why don't you go ahead and eat the peanuts out of my schitt...

What needs to be confirmed has already been done.
Funny when you consider your denials Vs. the FACT that Cross knows Dever in more than passing. Azzhole.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by hunter1960
And your business in this is what??

back at ya again, stalker:

Stalking, this is a computer website, you post, don't complain if people respond.

have noticed most of your activity is during the day - slow fightin' crime lately? or does your cruiser/scooter have internet access?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wmeek
And your business in this is what??

back at ya again, stalker:

Stalking, this is a computer website, you post, don't complain if people respond.

have noticed most of your activity is during the day - slow fightin' crime lately? or does your cruiser/scooter have internet access?

No, i work at night, but thanks for your concern.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nah Waffle House offers free Wi-Fi...

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nah Waffle House offers free Wi-Fi...

Hey, that's a great idea, thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On the same note...
Why don't you go ahead and eat the peanuts out of my schitt...

What needs to be confirmed has already been done.
Funny when you consider your denials Vs. the FACT that Cross knows Dever in more than passing. Azzhole.

Then it wouldn't be a problem if Cross and him are buds. That he can produce a signed statement from the Sheriff, stating that i did converse with him or anyone else in that agency, regarding Ol'Crossie. Because if i had Ol'Crossie, would of had it, he would post it all over the place. I just wanted to rattle his cage, and it worked. Try again, Tommy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Next thing you know you'll begging for him to post his load...

Though I'd not be shocked to learn of you begging for others loads.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Next thing you know you'll begging for him to post his load...

Though I'd not be shocked to learn of you begging for others loads.

He sure posts, i'm being picked on, whaaaa, whaaaa. So many threats, whaaaaa, whaaaaa.

I've never asked for a darn thing from him. Then to either shut up or put up, a letter signed by Sheriff Devers, that i communicated with him or anyone else in his agency regarding Crossfire. You can't, because it doesn't exsist. I just played upon his paranoia, and it worked.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whatever sugarbritches... I'll take Cross's word over yours anyday.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
No you did Not call, you LIAR,....you used "Teletype"

GTC [/quote]

" No i didn't prove it. Why would i send a teletype with an agency name & ID? When i could pick up the phone and talk to a dispatcher and tell them, i'm concerned about your mental state and that a "welfare check" should be made."

Be VERY careful what you wish for, confused one.

You REALLY do have a problem keeping your stories (lies) straight, don't you Stalker ?

09-21-08

Originally Posted By: crossfireoops
" I need to send a official message to Sheriff Devers in Cochise Co. this week. I think they need to send a deputy over to see you and, do a health and welfare check, regarding your mental condition. Bein' Bushwhacked, by creep,.....

This just in on a contiguous thread,...from "Hunter 1960"

Little balls that rattle and clink like BBs,....I would have to say.

But, in all seriousness,...is this acceptable syntax / behavior?

Wouldn't seem too "Fireside like" to me....

Please advise.

GTC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Don't get you panties in a wad, old man. Unless your really crazy and afraid that you'll be committed. Oh! Larry Devers, probably knows your as crazy as a [bleep] rat already anyway. Your not worth the time to send the teletype.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/23/11.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ol'Dupnick has the right to say and do as he see's fit in his elected office. If the citizens don't like it, they can change it at the ballot box. When's the next county elections?? Is there a candidate who would consider running?? Why don't you explore the fact of finding a POST Certified candidate who resides in that county to run? But you won't it's easier to "piss & whine" on the fire to your small group, of leg humping followers.

Dupnick doesn't have the right to make wild ass political comments when they conflict with his job. He is a sheriff and his job is to investigate crimes not provide defenses for murders. Tell me how blaming a murder on his political enemies is part of the duties of a sheriff. Its not. Its corrupt incompetence.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"He sure posts, i'm being picked on, whaaaa, whaaaa. So many threats, whaaaaa, whaaaaa."

These are the words of a SERIOUSLY disturbed person right here,....a goddam nut-case.

can't seem to get his arms around the words that HE POSTS, and what they actually MEAN,.... can he ?

I got your [bleep]' "whaaaaa" right here, Loser1960 you lying, cowardly cocksu$ker,.....

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ignorance and incompetence

will never win over -

BALLS and determination and success

podunk needs to go!

GO Babeu!

AZCOUES___Border Rat Clan
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You up to speed on the Happy Horsechit going on over at the U. of A.?

...That crazy "Fence" B.S. ?

WE are PAYING for that nonsense,....and a LOT of serious students are PIZZED,...but intimidated at taking on Izzy Garcia's RAZA bunch.(she's Dupnik's running bud,...the one who BEHEADED an effigy of Sheriff Joe in font of a bunch of Kids,...and was smiled at by that idiot Dupnik, for so doing)

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Ol'Dupnick has the right to say and do as he see's fit in his elected office. If the citizens don't like it, they can change it at the ballot box. When's the next county elections?? Is there a candidate who would consider running?? Why don't you explore the fact of finding a POST Certified candidate who resides in that county to run? But you won't it's easier to "piss & whine" on the fire to your small group, of leg humping followers.

Dupnick doesn't have the right to make wild ass political comments when they conflict with his job. He is a sheriff and his job is to investigate crimes not provide defenses for murders. Tell me how blaming a murder on his political enemies is part of the duties of a sheriff. Its not. Its corrupt incompetence.

Sheriff's are politicans first, lawmen second. In the case of this Sheriff he's not out investigating crimes, that's not his duty. That's what he has employees to do, and that's what they do. A county as large as this, the Sheriff is a political hack. In smaller more rural counties they're more involved in the LE process.

The only people who really have a chance to change it, are the registered voters of that county. Unless someone stands up and runs against him, he'll be reelected. Most voters don't get concerned about county politics. They'll vote for the first name they see on the ballot. How many years has this Sheriff been in office? I believe it's over 20. It's a very good chance, that he'll be re-elected at election time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
No you did Not call, you LIAR,....you used "Teletype"

GTC

" No i didn't prove it. Why would i send a teletype with an agency name & ID? When i could pick up the phone and talk to a dispatcher and tell them, i'm concerned about your mental state and that a "welfare check" should be made."

Be VERY careful what you wish for, confused one.

You REALLY do have a problem keeping your stories (lies) straight, don't you Stalker ?

09-21-08

Originally Posted By: crossfireoops
" I need to send a official message to Sheriff Devers in Cochise Co. this week. I think they need to send a deputy over to see you and, do a health and welfare check, regarding your mental condition. Bein' Bushwhacked, by creep,.....

This just in on a contiguous thread,...from "Hunter 1960"

Little balls that rattle and clink like BBs,....I would have to say.

But, in all seriousness,...is this acceptable syntax / behavior?

Wouldn't seem too "Fireside like" to me....

Please advise.

GTC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Don't get you panties in a wad, old man. Unless your really crazy and afraid that you'll be committed. Oh! Larry Devers, probably knows your as crazy as a [bleep] rat already anyway. Your not worth the time to send the teletype.

[/quote]

Boy, bold red ink. You're really getting after it aren't you? Why don't you go whine & cry on the, Crossfire "whaaa whaaaa" Hunters mean to me thread.

Go check the receipts that have come into that agency from this state. You'll find no record, because it wasn't sent. As stated, your not worth the time. But, it sure did rattle your cage.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"But, it sure did rattle your cage."

Wrong,

it rattled YOURS, [bleep].

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
....and will continue to do so,.....however, you keep ADDING new threats, so there'll be LOTS of variety in posting and observing the progress of your failure,.....and dooshbaggery.

You are a pathetic whatever the [bleep] you are, or whatever you're supposed to be

FAILURE1960.

...aren't you proud of yourself ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
" Anonymous response; "For some folks wearing a badge is somewhat like being a twelve year old girl who just started smoking.
They just keep from waving it around for all to see."

A REAL CLASSIC "Folks shouldn't make comments about my job or how i should do that job. I don't make comments about other people's job or how they should treat folks etc."

"You know what my answer is, I don't give a flying [bleep] what folks think about me. To me it isn't some popularity contest, as many think it is. "

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,702
Posts18,494,272
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.