-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well that's funny been there seen that. Use it to your advantage she wants out real bad would be my guess just like my X. She will trade away a lot of stuff you would have never been able to get for her true love. It might buy you custody of your kids. Bounce that off the wall with her and if she bites sink the hook ASAP. Before she can find out she's just another piece of ass to him.

NRA Lifetime Member
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like these two cheaters/liars were mean't for one another. They'll do the same to each other. Find yourself a real Lady not another WHORE! Stay strong for the Kids.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Don't let anyone else put words in your mouth, do what you think is best for you, you know your situation better than anyone else does. If you think you can salvage things, and that is your desire then that is what you should try to do. But that also has to be her desire, and will take lots of effort from both of you, especially you because you have some issues you're going to have to get past. What ever you decide I wish you the best.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
When my child was in your position, my words were:

"Philandering is a matter of character. Behavior may be modified (perhaps temporarily), but character does not change. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life wondering who your spouse is sleeping with this week? Do you really want to spend the rest of your life wondering if this is the week your spouse is going to bring home to you the AIDS virus?"

A clean break is the least painful. There are real women out there deserving of a good man.

Take good care of that child!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

"Philandering is a matter of character. Behavior may be modified (perhaps temporarily), but character does not change.

Jesus will forgive, but a daddy don't forget!

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bocephus
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Really? A stranger I would agree, but if your best friend is porking your wife or you dad is doing her, I think there is a certain loyalty expected between friends and family.

If you don't then it truly sucks to be you.

steelie,
you hit the nail on the head with this statement.

[bleep] that, my chainsaw is mine, my rifles are mine, my wife is mine

borrowing any of them without permission will get your head caved in with a claw hammer.

there's worse things than dieing or doing time

I try to follow the law, but there comes a time when right and wrong trumps the law. YMMV

I only have to live with myself, don't need the approval of anyone else.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

"Philandering is a matter of character. Behavior may be modified (perhaps temporarily), but character does not change. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life wondering who your spouse is sleeping with this week? Do you really want to spend the rest of your life wondering if this is the week your spouse is going to bring home to you the AIDS virus? There are two sides to every story, and we have only heard his side.

A clean break is the least painful. There are real women out there deserving of a good man.

Take good care of that child!
That is a very good point, but it is not up to us to put a label on his wife by insinuating she is a whore or anything like that, that is up to him and him only. I have been where he is, and it is a very delicate situation when there are children involved.

Last edited by montanabadger; 03/26/11.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Really? A stranger I would agree, but if your best friend is porking your wife or you dad is doing her, I think there is a certain loyalty expected between friends and family.

If you don't then it truly sucks to be you.

steelie,
you hit the nail on the head with this statement.

[bleep] that, my chainsaw is mine, my rifles are mine, my wife is mine

borrowing any of them without permission will get your head caved in with a claw hammer.

there's worse things than dieing or doing time

I try to follow the law, but there comes a time when right and wrong trumps the law. YMMV

I only have to live with myself, don't need the approval of anyone else.

lol

I like your thinking Legit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife is not my possession. Having said that, if my chainsaw, my rifles or my wife, ASKED to be 'borrowed' without my permission, I'm having a hard time getting violent with the one accomodating the request. I'm sure pretty aggravated at them for asking though. REAL aggravated. Now, if they are taken by force, ENTIRELY different situation and ALL bets are off. Last I checked, the old axiom, "It takes two to Tango" is still true.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I finally got her to admit that she was with another guy. It really helped to hear her tell me that as strange as it sounds I feel like a huge weight has been lifted just hearing her say it.

It turned out that they met at our sons daycare and have been talking since around December.the crazy part is this guy has a livin baby's momma and he wants her to divorce me asap and then he'll drop the livin so they can continue to see each other.even she sounded unsure if he would really leave the livin. supposedly he loves his kid very much and the livin isn't from our town so he is worried about her moving away with his child.

do ya'll think this guy will leave the livin? she might get whats coming to her.

You should be writing for a soap opera.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd try to slip another one past the goalie.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

You should be writing for a soap opera.

The accuracy would be more than adequate when you're livin' in one.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If what you say is true (I think you might be pulling everyones chain) I know what I would do. I would get custody of kids first. She will protest this (maybe) but I would tell her that I will subpoena her new boyfriend that he will have to testify to them [bleep] around while she still married.

I have actually seen this done in couple of divorces and people do not want their new boyfriend/girlfriend testifing to what when on before the divorce....just saying.

Dink

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'd try to slip another one past the goalie.

grin

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The only reason she hasen't let go of the tree branch she is holding on to is she is not sure the one she is reaching for is the real thing. she will go as soon as she gets the nerve to let go. so kick her out now and never let her back in because there will be a repeat time and time again, you only have about a 5% chanch of making it work with her. there is a reason she wants out and unless you can figure that out and solve it you are done. I am telling you this because I have experiance with that type wimmen. my mother was one married 5 times and never was happy for more than 6 mos at a time. so now you all know where I got my morals from,

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Hubert
... kick her out now and never let her back in because there will be a repeat time and time again,

One of the few sure bets in life. If you let her back in, she WILL do it again...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I finally got her to admit that she was with another guy. It really helped to hear her tell me that as strange as it sounds I feel like a huge weight has been lifted just hearing her say it.

It turned out that they met at our sons daycare and have been talking since around December.the crazy part is this guy has a livin baby's momma and he wants her to divorce me asap and then he'll drop the livin so they can continue to see each other.even she sounded unsure if he would really leave the livin. supposedly he loves his kid very much and the livin isn't from our town so he is worried about her moving away with his child.

do ya'll think this guy will leave the livin? she might get whats coming to her.

bocephus---This still has a whiff of BS about it. I hear Old Writer is looking for new Reality Show ideas. Are you maybe auditioning?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well Hubert, on the other side of the coin, I know a guy whose mother was married seven times. His morals were affected by that in such a manner as to keep him in his first marriage for almost 30 years...to a fat, loud, ugly(inside) pig...then he had had enough and walked out, never to return to her. His lesson that he tells people: Don't be stupid, just because someone else was.
One's morals are one's choice.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I have been married for 50 years, I treat my wife like a queen and took good care of my children . none used dope or drank much and are happy with their mates. I have kept my problems to myself very well and only the wimmen I see know of my straying, they are like me so they want to keep everything on a low profile.and being married all I have to worry about is getting shot, and I don't worry about that anymore I just hope it don't hurt long. eek

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Hubert---Your personal life is none of my concern, I could give a rat's ass but aren't you afraid that by posting here you could get outed? Just asking.

I would never go public if I was climbing out of bedroom windows and slipping down drainpipes.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

243 members (450yukon, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 38 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,698
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.