Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Good video, she's on the ball and passionate about this.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hanni...botched-atf-operation/?playlist_id=86924

She also has a great article up on her website from yesterday.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/03/30/project-gunrunner-obamas-stimulus-funded-border-nightmare/

She gets to the core of it with this simple quote:

There will be two stories, of course, as I�ve chronicled from Day One of this administration: the scandal and the attempted cover-up.

GB1

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
GREAT interview of House Judiciary Chairman Darrel Issa by Sharyl Atkinson of CBS. Discusses involvement of State Department, and lots of other key info.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7361177n&tag=cbsnewsMainColumnArea

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
This whole thing will boil down to the ATF wanting more money, more laws, and more people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
GREAT interview of House Judiciary Chairman Darrel Issa by Sharyl Atkinson of CBS. Discusses involvement of State Department, and lots of other key info.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7361177n&tag=cbsnewsMainColumnArea

Yep this goes all the way to Obee and Biden. I'm just loving all the transparency we're getting from these boys in these last weeks.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 47OKH
This whole thing will boil down to the ATF wanting more money, more laws, and more people.

And doing anything to get it up to and including accessory to murder and commission of high treason.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He, if da LIC (Liar in Charge) could be positively connected to this the qualification bar of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" may just be met.

Wouldn't it be a real bitch if the Libya episode is actually a deflector from this disaster?? No wolrd class crisis would mean lotsa attention FOCUSED on this.

Last edited by EvilTwin; 03/31/11.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hope you are not right but fear you are.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
I hope you are not right but fear you are.

The whole thing likely started out as a way to keep their extra money for interdicting practically non-existant gunrunning to Mexico, as well as more reason to push for another AWB and registration of all multiple long gun sales.

Course, it's their indifference to the piles of bodies that resulted that will bring them down.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Wag the dog--

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
any one that is looking for 'justice' here, does not know how hussein and holder run the "Justice Department".

Sam......

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
He, if da LIC (Liar in Charge) could be positively connected to this the qualification bar of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" may just be met.

Wouldn't it be a real bitch if the Libya episode is actually a deflector from this disaster?? No wolrd class crisis would mean lotsa attention FOCUSED on this.
Good point.. Like Clintoon bombing his aspirin factory to get focus off Lewinsky..

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
any one that is looking for 'justice' here, does not know how hussein and holder run the "Justice Department".
Well, yeah, since King Barak only follows laws he wants to follow...

Sorta like Randy Moss' "playin' when he wants to play".. laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

We know how Holder works.. but we're also hoping that Darrel Issa runs the House Judiciary Committee the way he should.

I'm almost hoping that Justice continues trying to cover it up, so that Issa can get a special prosecutor brought in to review Justice, State, Obama, etc. with full subpoena powers. Be nice to have that hanging over their heads during the 2012 elections.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, they should appoint the same special prosecutor who investigated the non-criminal outing of Valerie Plame, found out who it was in days, never did anything about the actual leaker, but still spent years to finally railroad Scooter Libby. Obama and Holder would have a lot of fun dealing with that guy.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You and I (and quite few others here) KNOW this is going swimmingly, and that time is on our side.

The Defeatism, and losing attitude displayed by some others turns my [bleep]' stomach.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
You and I (and quite few others here) KNOW this is going swimmingly, and that time is on our side.

The Defeatism, and losing attitude displayed by some others turns my [bleep]' stomach.

GTC

We'll have to wait and see, this is the US Govt. we're dealing with, not some fairy tale of pixie dust and prayers, that all will be well. The good guys don't always win.

In 20 months he'll be gone hopefully and it'll just fade away. Not stating that it's right, just the way things are in the beltway. You truly should understand that.

Some mid level manager at BATF, will take the hit, he'll retire and later write a book. O'bammy & Holder won't be leaving, until 11/2012. BATF will still be in operation.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1936M71, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1911a1, 62 invisible), 2,715 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,727
Posts18,514,301
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.