So, if have ever even wondered if it would be interesting to tip over steel animals with a black powder cartridge rifle, this is your chance.The St. Louis Benchrest Club in Wright City Missouri will be hosting an excellent 2-day match on June 3-4, 2011. The number of shooters tends to be in the mid20s. But the range can handle many many more. So, I'm hoping a bunch of you can attend. People will be traveling to the match from as far away as Georgia and there are camping facilities in the range, cot-space in the air-conditioned and shower-equipped clubhouse and other lodging near by.

The Match Director does and excellent job of calling the match and yet keeping it relaxed and fun on the line, and yet the match moves right along. It is a great place for a rookie to shoot (I shot my first bpcr silhouette match there), and yet it is a pretty challenging range with some tricky winds out around the turkey line.

Pat has asked that you contact him directly if you might be interested. He will be sending out entries in a week or two. You can reach him at jpatomalleyyahoo.com.

Brent

Save an elk, shoot a cow.