Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Question for you guys.

Say Obama is unable to verify his eligibility in a state that requires proof. I thought I remember a headline last week that OK had passed a bill of the sort. Do other states and the nation in general ignore that he can't prove his citizenship? Or would one state be enough to invalidate his candidacy?

Deal with it.
GB1

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
One state would be enough to negate his consideration, IIRC.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe provide "standing" for a Congressional investigation?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I do not accept him at his word on anything nor do I support his agenda. All I am saying that it is foolishness to pursue the Birther issue when there are so many more important things to debate.
Like what? You must consider that if he is illegitimate, either by birthplace or other consideration, any debate he would carry out on any issue would be irrelevant. Don't you see that? The birthplace is only a bit of a body of information that may prove him illegitimate. It is parsed as a single issue, when in fact, it is not. Are you implying that debate on his legitimacy precludes debate on anything else? I for one, am an inveterate multitasker. More than one issue at a time is more than possible, it is the norm. Cripes, you must think we are retarded.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

I do not accept him at his word on anything nor do I support his agenda. All I am saying that it is foolishness to pursue the Birther issue when there are so many more important things to debate.
well, God said, "the truth shall set you free".

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

All I am saying is that this is an issue the Conservatives cannot possibly win. Even if it was proven beyond a doubt he was born in a mud hut in Kenya He will still be president until January 2013.

If we keep up this foolish arguing he might well be President until Jan 2017.

I don't care what God said. I am sure he doesn't concern himself with US politics.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
If it was proven he was born in Kenya, blatantly ignoring the Constitutional requirements to be POTUS, I would hope he would be removed immediately, and imprisoned for fraud at the least, and preferably treason. If he was actually proven to be a citizen of another country, elected to POTUS knowing he was not legitimate, I imagine espionage of the highest order could be charged. If anyone would advocate keeping him in office under such circumstances, I would consider them to be traitorous as well. Real simple.

Last edited by bender; 04/11/11.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spanky seems to have the agenda of covertly aiding him in his fraud. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
They behave really well in my neighborhood...the ratio here is about 1 in 10,000, with the plain old vanilla being the majority. Of course, we have had a few un-documented peasants arrive here as well, but not many stay long.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What would you do with Michelle My Belle who was in on it as well?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Foolishness? More important? Soros used Obama to steal a country. What's more important than that? It should never have happened in the first place. Obama won't even release his college records and nobody who was there knew him or heard of him. He gets elected and immediately the whole economy takes a crap. It's still in the tank. Ever see that happen before? How much are your investments worth now? More important things to debate? There should be no "debate," this needs to come out and I hope to hell Trump finishes it.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
eek Strange that those who should be asking questions, aren't.

Seems that those in power to do so are blinded, silent and spineless. Even the violent kooks seem to have disappeared.

Makes you think doesn't it. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Click on the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page, and play the video of Ann Coulter on Hannity tonight talking about this issue.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coul...lk-seems-sane-compared-to-charlie-sheen/

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by antlers
Click on the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page, and play the video of Ann Coulter on Hannity tonight talking about this issue.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coul...lk-seems-sane-compared-to-charlie-sheen/

eek Coulter seems to also be blinded on this issue. "STRANGE" very strange. confused GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

My children I shall now respectfully leave you to folly.

To argue with a Birther, a Ron Paul supporter, a Christian, a Moslem, a Jew, an Atheist, is to throw good breath after bad.

Fortunately the Birthers are few and far between and of little consequence.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

My children I shall now respectfully leave you to folly.

To argue with a Birther, a Ron Paul supporter, a Christian, a Moslem, a Jew, an Atheist, is to throw good breath after bad.

Fortunately the Birthers are few and far between and of little consequence.

grin Thanks for sparing the thread from your intellect. GW

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
O wise sage from california
before distancing yourself from us mere mortals
answer a question if you may

do you think that prick obama is involved up to his cotton picking neck with "gunwalker"? Do you also think that bitch hillary knew about it?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I do not know and, even less, I do not care. Is this going to be the next Birther issue?

www.paracay.com

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I do not know and, even less, I do not care. Is this going to be the next Birther issue?

God I hope so.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
If there were pics of Bammy [bleep] a goat in Kenya, or he is the cattle-lingus kid, Spanky would scream to avoid it, 'cause we can't win.

But defeat him in 2012.......

Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (1minute, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 47 invisible), 1,718 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,053
Posts18,521,302
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.