-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do you think that Ann Coulter, National Review, The American Spectator, Human Events, Fox News, "and every major conservative outlet" have discounted and discredited this Obama birth certificate issue?

Why do you think that Ann Coulter said this issue "has been shot down by every responsible conservative organization that has looked into it"?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
When you have the answer to that question, you'll know just how bad a shape we're in...........

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If found guilty of fraud, I'd like to see him pay back his jet fuel bill.....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Originally Posted by shameless
Originally Posted by Ackman
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I do not accept him at his word on anything nor do I support his agenda. All I am saying that it is foolishness to pursue the Birther issue when there are so many more important things to debate.

Foolishness? More important? Soros used Obama to steal a country. What's more important than that? It should never have happened in the first place. Obama won't even release his college records and nobody who was there knew him or heard of him. He gets elected and immediately the whole economy takes a crap. It's still in the tank. Ever see that happen before? How much are your investments worth now? More important things to debate? There should be no "debate," this needs to come out and I hope to hell Trump finishes it.
My wife's cousin's husband was at Harvard Law School at the same entire time Obama was supposed to be attending,and he and his buddies and other class mates don't remember him being there at all.In fact,they never heard of him until he threw his hat into the ring for the election for POTUS.

This is total BS. Obama was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. That made Obama a rock star at Harvard. If your mother's brother's uncle's second cousin or whoever it was doesn't remember Obama, he was NOT at Harvard Law.

There is enough true stuff to make everyone wonder about Obama's legitimacy. Don't hurt the cause by posting nonsense.
Mr.FlaRICK,no need to act like a DICK WADD..I'm not in the habit of B.S. and I certainly don't intentionally post nonsense.So please keep your smart ass responses to yourself.Thankyou very much.I simply stated what a HARVARD LAW GRADUATE told ME.Once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by antlers
Why do you think that Ann Coulter, National Review, The American Spectator, Human Events, Fox News, "and every major conservative outlet" have discounted and discredited this Obama birth certificate issue?

Why do you think that Ann Coulter said this issue "has been shot down by every responsible conservative organization that has looked into it"?

Why? because they have to make money. In truth, I could care LESS what a news organization or reporter, pundit, or whatever, has to say about it. This is a matter of law and justice. The issue has been shot down by the judiciary, claiming that basically nobody on earth has the standing to challenge the POTUS, NOT by the required documentation (including, but not limited to, an official birth certificate)being produced. Deciding which part of the Constitution may be enforced by running a poll, or basing it on popularity, is lunacy. The judiciary is dead wrong here. Obama, or ANY POTUS is no King, and subject to the scrutiny of his employers - US.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
IIRC,a presidential candidate has standing.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by bender
Originally Posted by antlers

Why? because they have to make money. In truth, I could care LESS what a news organization or reporter, pundit, or whatever, has to say about it. This is a matter of law and justice. The issue has been shot down by the judiciary, claiming that basically nobody on earth has the standing to challenge the POTUS, NOT by the required documentation (including, but not limited to, an official birth certificate)being produced. Deciding which part of the Constitution may be enforced by running a poll, or basing it on popularity, is lunacy. The judiciary is dead wrong here. Obama, or ANY POTUS is no King, and subject to the scrutiny of his employers - US.
Very well said bender.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
[quoteFlarick]His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya...[/quote]

I guess that explains the email spams.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
shameless, if you knew anything about Harvard Law, you would know that what you were told had NO credibility. Everybody who goes to Harvard Law wants to make Law Review, and everyone who makes it wants to be the President/Editor of the Review. It is a very big deal at law schools.

Take your "Dick Wadd" comment and stick it up your ignorant azz.

I'm better when I move.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
An Ivy League "anything" degree is not exactly a badge of honor nowadays, is it? Seems like every POS politician know to mankind has one.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
shameless, if you knew anything about Harvard Law, you would know that what you were told had NO credibility. Everybody who goes to Harvard Law wants to make Law Review, and everyone who makes it wants to be the President/Editor of the Review. It is a very big deal at law schools.

Take your "Dick Wadd" comment and stick it up your ignorant azz.
Mr.FlaRick,I apologize for the DICK WADD reference...What I should have said is that you sir, are a RUDE SON OF A BITCH.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
shameless, where was I rude? Did I call you any names?

You posted nonsense just because someone told you something, you can't defend it, and you resort to cussing me out. Tells me everything I need to know about you. You are rude and stupid.

I'm better when I move.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
shameless, where was I rude? Did I call you any names?

You posted nonsense just because someone told you something, you can't defend it, and you resort to cussing me out. Tells me everything I need to know about you. You are rude and stupid.
Listen MR.RICK,real close,I don't know you from Adam,okay.I make a post ,just sitting her chillin',participating in a civil conversation.Then you come in here and jump me with all four feet,about B.S. and posting nonsense and so on.That don't fly with me.I don't come on to people that way ,and I don't take it.If you want to dispute something I've said ,thats fine as long as you do it calmly and respectfully.But don't try to talk to me as if I'm beneath you like you seem to do to your little lawyer buddies.Homey don't play that chit.Comprende'?I didn't go to law school, but I AM just as good as any one that did.So don't talk to me like some underling.HAVE A NICE DAY.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

.... and in this corner wearing ....

LOL

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Trump has said he believes Obama was born in Hawaii, however he still believes that the original should be produced. He said it may show him as being a Muslim, well hell everyone who has been paying attention knows he was a Muslin, but converted to Christianity.

This is going to do nothing to get Obama out of office, but it will give his supporters ammo to fight the Republicans.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
This is going to do nothing to get Obama out of office, but it will give his supporters ammo to fight the Republicans.

Which is the beauty of it.. no self respecting Republican will say that Donald Trump echoes their beliefs. And any Democrat which says that Donald Trump is the mouthpiece of the GOP will be laughed out of the house.

Donald Trump can go where no real politician can. What are they going to do, not elect him? And meanwhile he'll be getting all the press that he craves.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FWIW, Bam Bam probably did just as much to earn his "whatever" at Harvard as he did to win his Nobel Prize....................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Which is the beauty of it.. no self respecting Republican will say that Donald Trump echoes their beliefs. And any Democrat which says that Donald Trump is the mouthpiece of the GOP will be laughed out of the house.

Donald Trump can go where no real politician can. What are they going to do, not elect him? And meanwhile he'll be getting all the press that he craves.

-------

You're in for a big surprise.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I remember back when I used to get all worked up on internet forums and do that partisan rant stuff.

It was about 9.5 trillion dollars of national debt ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Look what Trump has accomplished compared to the [bleep] community organizer or the politicians that occupy the White House and Congress!...Hell, he's an empire builder with very large balls grin compared to a few hundred slackers and a racial agitator/muslim/communist/fraud.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

476 members (1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 50 invisible), 1,693 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,042
Posts18,521,112
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.