Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
In all truthfulness, I really don't think Obama is going to make it to the next election as President. If he does, he will be defeated in the primaries. Either way, I do not see Obama on the ballot for President in the 2012 election.

With what is coming down the pike for the economy, I doubt severely the Democrats will simply lay down for the Soros/Obama team while the Tea Party talks sense to the public. Obama is an expendable for Soros, and when things get too awful for the Left, the Democrats will be the ones to out him.

I at least remember where the Birther issue originated...and it wasn't with conservatives. It was Hillary herself who first made the charge, in the Democrat primaries.

In due time, either the birth issue, or one of the many corruption issues (like the gun walking case of the BATF) will be tied to him. And, yes, it will get really ugly, really fast, if he decides to fight it out "the Chicago way"...but I am convinced that it will be his own that eventually take him down and out, as it is beginning to appear that Obama has misplayed the Soros hand...

Birther issue aside, I can't really understand why Obama would keep the very one who first brought up the Birther issue, his Sec. of State...4th in line to the presidency...unless he was told to. In his position, I'd think he'd have her sequestered and pigeon-holed away, made a non-person in the party, as that is how strongmen and dictators consolidate their power (by removing threats, not keeping them close in line to their own job).

Seems to me there's a lot going on behind those curtains...

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by Scott F
It is his right to privacy.

No he legally doesn't. Private citizens are allowed privacy. People who have voluntarily stepped into the public forum are not. Read up on you laws.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

My children I shall now respectfully leave you to folly.

To argue with a Birther, a Ron Paul supporter, a Christian, a Moslem, a Jew, an Atheist, is to throw good breath after bad.

Fortunately the Birthers are few and far between and of little consequence.

So are Kalifornians.

Don't worry, though... the rest of the country will endeavor to make up for y'all..... again....

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Spanokopitas;

What part of the Constitution is going to have to become "optional" next, because it's politically expedient?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ackman

I do not accept him at his word on anything nor do I support his agenda. All I am saying that it is foolishness to pursue the Birther issue when there are so many more important things to debate.

Foolishness? More important? Soros used Obama to steal a country. What's more important than that? It should never have happened in the first place. Obama won't even release his college records and nobody who was there knew him or heard of him. He gets elected and immediately the whole economy takes a crap. It's still in the tank. Ever see that happen before? How much are your investments worth now? More important things to debate? There should be no "debate," this needs to come out and I hope to hell Trump finishes it.
My wife's cousin's husband was at Harvard Law School at the same entire time Obama was supposed to be attending,and he and his buddies and other class mates don't remember him being there at all.In fact,they never heard of him until he threw his hat into the ring for the election for POTUS.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

I do not know and, even less, I do not care.
And THAT, my friends, speaks VOLUMES..

Not caring = totally supporting King Barak..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

I do not know and, even less, I do not care.

And, folks wonder WTF is wrong with the country...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shameless
Originally Posted by Ackman

I do not accept him at his word on anything nor do I support his agenda. All I am saying that it is foolishness to pursue the Birther issue when there are so many more important things to debate.

Foolishness? More important? Soros used Obama to steal a country. What's more important than that? It should never have happened in the first place. Obama won't even release his college records and nobody who was there knew him or heard of him. He gets elected and immediately the whole economy takes a crap. It's still in the tank. Ever see that happen before? How much are your investments worth now? More important things to debate? There should be no "debate," this needs to come out and I hope to hell Trump finishes it.
My wife's cousin's husband was at Harvard Law School at the same entire time Obama was supposed to be attending,and he and his buddies and other class mates don't remember him being there at all.In fact,they never heard of him until he threw his hat into the ring for the election for POTUS.

This is total BS. Obama was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. That made Obama a rock star at Harvard. If your mother's brother's uncle's second cousin or whoever it was doesn't remember Obama, he was NOT at Harvard Law.

There is enough true stuff to make everyone wonder about Obama's legitimacy. Don't hurt the cause by posting nonsense.

I'm better when I move.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I think you might mean editor and I'd love to see a link corroborating any law students accolades as to Obama's law review tenure. I don't even think he authored/published one of his own pieces of work,did he?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

My children I shall now respectfully leave you to folly.

Fortunately the Birthers are few and far between and of little consequence.

That's almost as arrogant talk as I hear from your dear leader.
I'm not a "birther" BUT AFAIC it's an unresolved, unanswered question that needs to be addressed...there's ALSO unanswered questions regarding possible aliases used for passports, student grants/loans & a lot of other irregularities.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
I think you might mean editor and I'd love to see a link corroborating any law students accolades as to Obama's law review tenure. I don't even think he authored/published one of his own pieces of work,did he?

Guess you didn't go to Harvard Law, Bob.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9c0ce2dc1631f935a35751c0a966958260

BOSTON, Feb. 5� The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

I'm better when I move.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Thank goodness. Worst trial litigators I've ever seen.

It appears the school uses editor and president interchangeably.

Still looking for those accolades,though!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Accolades, Hell.... I want to see the credentials and proof of legitimacy.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hey - it says right there he was born in Hawaii! Apparently, documentation such as this, is all that is needed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was a thread the other week about Obama's position of President of Harvard Law Review.

An administrator (or someone who remembered from back then) said it was 100% affirmative action and that the man had never written a thing worth reading. Compared his writing to grade school kids. Said he did absolutely nothing the entire time but pretend.

Kinda like his short stint in the Senate. "Present" was just about all anyone ever got out of him. He was probably doodling in his notebook and daydreaming. To simple minded for much else.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thinking that Harvard was regretting their decision immediately afterwards, and probably did their best from letting this "community organizer" use them as a forum. Notice he's already forgone any acknowledgement that he's got as much caucasian blood in him as african?

And what was this bit about Ann Dunham doing "field work" in Indonesia? She married another muslim and followed him home, how's that qualify as "field work"?

From the link above:

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

''But it's important that stories like mine aren't used to say that everything is O.K. for blacks. You have to remember that for every one of me, there are hundreds or thousands of black students with at least equal talent who don't get a chance,'' he said, alluding to poverty or growing up in a drug environment.

What a Law Review Does

Law reviews, which are edited by students, play a double role at law schools, providing a chance for students to improve their legal research and writing, and at the same time offering judges and scholars a forum for new legal arguments. The Harvard Law Review is generally considered the most widely cited of the student law reviews.

On his goals in his new post, Mr. Obama said: ''I personally am interested in pushing a strong minority perspective. I'm fairly opinionated about this. But as president of the law review, I have a limited role as only first among equals.''

Therefore, Mr. Obama said, he would concentrate on making the review a ''forum for debate,'' bringing in new writers and pushing for livelier, more accessible writing.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Trump is a pompous prick, but if he finally reveals that Obama is a fraud, he's done his country a lot bigger service than any amount of time in public office could account for.

This whole debate has been marginalized so badly, that even a somewhat noticeable amount of conservatives can't seem to jump on board with the obvious facts in this case. Frankly, I'm glad to see that Trump is taking this to center stage, since the biggest reason that the majority of our nation isn't demanding the proof is that they're simply ignorant of the real facts that are indisputable when simply examined on their merit.

As for his run for president; I'd much rather see West, but I'd pull the lever for him in a heartbeat over Romney or Obama.

Here's hoping the fraud is yanked out of office and we aren't forced to hold our nose again in 2012.......

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
+1 !

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Once again:
When does supporting the Constitution of the United States of America, make one a "birther"?

He put his magic mulatto mitt on a Bible and swore to uphold it.
It shows how little he thinks of both.

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Amazing, but the left belittles somebody by pointing and laughing. This diminishes your credibility to the point where you can be stuffed into a little looney box. The amazing part is that there is NO substance to their argument. I claim that Obama MAY be illegitimate, due to missing documentation. The response? What a crazy "birther". Ahh - okay, laugh, but about this documentation.... "You are a loooney!" Well... that may be so, but about that pesky proof.... Answer the fookin' question adequately, and then we will decide who is an idiot. I am distressed that nobody (except Trump, for whatever reason) is actually DEMANDING this issue be resolved, and that it be resolved NOW. In any case, simply asking the question does not make you an idiot. Ignoring the lack of response, or more correctly, the obfuscation of the documentation DOES make you an idiot. Maybe they really think we are that stupid. I'm weary of such inane arguments.

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (007FJ, 1minute, 270cowboy, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.