Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bender
Originally Posted by antlers
Why do you think that Ann Coulter, National Review, The American Spectator, Human Events, Fox News, "and every major conservative outlet" have discounted and discredited this Obama birth certificate issue?

Why do you think that Ann Coulter said this issue "has been shot down by every responsible conservative organization that has looked into it"?

Why? because they have to make money. In truth, I could care LESS what a news organization or reporter, pundit, or whatever, has to say about it. This is a matter of law and justice. The issue has been shot down by the judiciary, claiming that basically nobody on earth has the standing to challenge the POTUS, NOT by the required documentation (including, but not limited to, an official birth certificate)being produced. Deciding which part of the Constitution may be enforced by running a poll, or basing it on popularity, is lunacy. The judiciary is dead wrong here. Obama, or ANY POTUS is no King, and subject to the scrutiny of his employers - US.

So all of these major conservative outlets have discredited this issue "because they have to make money"? Explain that one. Do they make more money discrediting the issue than they would supporting it? Do you not think it's a matter of law and justice to them, if there were anything substantial to it? The issue has been shot down by more than "the judiciary"...that's quite a list that Ann Coulter made reference to...and they have all discounted this issue! Why would all of them do that...if there were any legitimacy to this? Who among them is basing anything on polls or popularity? Are these outlets basing their stance on polls or popularity? Do you honestly think Fox News, for example, wouldn't blast it across the airwaves constantly if they even thought there were some solid basis for these claims?

Maybe Ann Coulter, National Review, The American Spectator, Human Events, Fox News, Karl Rove, Tim Pawlwenty, Rick Santorum, "and every major conservative outlet" are all wrong.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only reason Donald Trump is talking about running for President of the United States is that it's the only job left that's big enough for his ego. God was already taken...............................................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
That's your problem,lazy thinker. The opinion of another person or news source isn't a discounting of anything. And, you must not watch Fox news if you think all their news anchors espouse such a disbelief.

What's your boy hiding,son?? Come on now, try something new like some intellectual honesty,for once. Why'd your boy become the first president to order the sealing of his life's documentary records. Seems normal to you,does it.

Doesn't surprise me a bit that the extent of your reasoning stops at a opinion given by another.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djpaintless
The only reason Donald Trump is talking about running for President of the United States is that it's the only job left that's big enough for his ego. God was already taken...............................................DJ

I would hope the president would have a very big ego smile as well as a sense of urgency!

Last edited by GeoW; 04/12/11.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
That's your problem,lazy thinker. The opinion of another person or news source isn't a discounting of anything. And, you must not watch Fox news if you think all their news anchors espouse such a disbelief.

What's your boy hiding,son?? Come on now, try something new like some intellectual honesty,for once. Why'd your boy become the first president to order the sealing of his life's documentary records. Seems normal to you,does it.

Doesn't surprise me a bit that the extent of your reasoning stops at a opinion given by another.

Intellectual honesty? Coming from you? That's a laugh.

This is a non-issue per some pretty respectable conservative entities. You come across as being monumentally desperate because the Republicans do not have a strong leadership figure going into the campaign. Your inability to accept facts that these aforementioned conservative outlets have tried to point out shows your lack of reasoning and intelligence. But you keep on beating that dead horse isaac...AKA truth denier, fact overlooker, the deluded, the monumentally desperate.

Is this issue gonna go away? IDK, but your hypocrisy, and inability to see the truth and accept facts doesn't seem like it's gonna go away.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Didn't think you had the skill-set to answer a few very simple questions. Just reading them must have exhausted you.

Facts,truth??

I simply need to stop toying with folks who have the thinking capacity of a house plant.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

The birth issue won't go away until the Birthers have something else of equal or more stupidity to latch onto.

Can any of you Birthers come up with one prominent Conservative who does not believe BHO was born in Hawaii? Come on, Birthers, I want names not screechs about the Constitution.

The only people benefiting from the Birther idiocy are the Democrats.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Spanky;

What part of the Constitution is optional?

What part should we disregard next?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Take a flyin' leap pal. I honestly don't give a rip WHY any of these people chose to ignore this issue. The reason is probably because they may spend more capitol than they care to, be it money, influence, or what have you, than they will gain by pursuing this issue. It's pretty clear there is a large group blocking access to any records that may prove or disprove any suspicions. Nothing is available. Nulla. Niente. Are you OK with that? If I seem a bit broad in my description of what should be explored, it is because of the absolute lack of any information that would defend Obama. So, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that PROVE Obama is legitimate. I will not defend pundits, whose interest may be the rule of law, but who wish to remain on the air, or politicians, who wish to remain in power. The Left, with their control of the media, can make or break somebody, regardless of the veracity of any claim. This leaves the law to sort it out. What we require is somebody with the beans to pursue the issue to it's conclusion. That has not been done. Fear (of something, I do not know what) is obviously affecting the process. It is really not a complicated issue. Produce a legal birth certificate, and make academic records available. The complications arise from the obfuscation of any knowledge of Obama's performance and citizenship stautus, which is, rightly so, doubtful. So state the facts, and reference the documents. Good luck. Nobody else has been able to. I guess you must have the inside track.

Last edited by bender; 04/12/11.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Thinking things through requires a energy you aren't interested in obviously. Your comments suggest others have always carried the heavy loads for you while you endulge yourself by blathering worthless sound bites and cliches.

Sit tight and try not to let the education be too painful or further embarrassing for you.

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Didn't think you had the skill-set to answer a few very simple questions. Just reading them must have exhausted you.

Facts,truth??

I simply need to stop toying with folks who have the thinking capacity of a house plant.

Ahh...you're just pissed because the Republicans don't have anybody that can win, and they spend like Democrats. So you do the goose-step to some crackpot fairytale hopin' and believin' for a miracle.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Spanky;

This has nothing to do with the Constitution. It is a political issue, nothing more, nothing less and it is a losing political issue for Conservatives.

Stop with the Constitution crap. The Constitution is what the SCOTUS say it is not what you and the rest of the latrine lawyers around here wish it to be. To my knowledge the SCOTUS has not yet handed down an opinion on the Birther issue and I'll bet you they never, ever, will.

Name one prominent Conservative who is riding the Birther horse

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thinking things through requires a energy you aren't interested in obviously. Your comments suggest others have always carried the heavy loads for you while you endulge yourself by blathering worthless sound bites and cliches.

Sit tight and try not to let the education be too painful or further embarrassing for you.

This, coming from you with your witch-hunt, lynch-mob desperation tactics because right now Obama's a lock-in...is hypocritical and hilarious at the same time. Keep hopin' and believin' in those fairytales isaac...

Go burn a book or something...

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Are you taping Nickelodeon while you're being stupid here?

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spanky, Why are you and a lot of others afraid to look behind the curtain? Just let us see what is there and then we can decide what to do about it. I think the SCOTUS is afraid of the political consequences of this and do not want to rule. I wish there was a way to force their hand I for one would like to know the truth and let the chips fall where they will. I know you think that it has been settled, but you are believing too much of the media. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Spanked is still very much stuck on the elementary aspects of the inquiry. He's most comfortable staying there and I think it's best he not take on something that would obviously confuse him further.

William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

There is no other peaceful and reasonable path than through the courts on this issue. The only other possible peaceful way to force this issue will occur in November 2012.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that PROVE Obama is legitimate.

Why don't you, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that DISPROVE Obama is legitimate?
You've already tossed aside many reputable conservative entities and what they've said about this issue. If Jesus was standing in front of you and said "bender, Obama IS legitimate", I doubt you'd believe that!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Spanky;

This has nothing to do with the Constitution. It is a political issue, nothing more, nothing less and it is a losing political issue for Conservatives.

Stop with the Constitution crap. The Constitution is what the SCOTUS say it is not what you and the rest of the latrine lawyers around here wish it to be. To my knowledge the SCOTUS has not yet handed down an opinion on the Birther issue and I'll bet you they never, ever, will.

Name one prominent Conservative who is riding the Birther horse

Wrong.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the Constitution.

Read it. There's a requirement for the POTUS there. Find it. And, when you do, you'll find what this is about.

That such escapes you says everything that needs to be said about why the U.S. is in the shape that it's in.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by antlers
So, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that PROVE Obama is legitimate.

Why don't you, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that DISPROVE Obama is legitimate?
You've already tossed aside many reputable conservative entities and what they've said about this issue. If Jesus was standing in front of you and said "bender, Obama IS legitimate", I doubt you'd believe that!

Per the Constitution, it is his obligation to prove his legitimacy.

He has not.

The burden of proof is affirmative on those seeking or holding the office.

He's not met it.

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (arky65, afisher, Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 10 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 764 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,596
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.