Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
You "KNOW" he's eligible?

Where's the proof, Spanky? Did you use your enormous wealth to buy access to it?

The question is a Constitutional one. The Constitution requires a certain set of requirements for eligibility. To date, Hussein has not provided verification of said requirements.

Thus, the question stands.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Not to be a jerk, and I really don't mean to be, but how do you KNOW he is on the up and up. No screaming and name calling. Curious about that. I am claiming I DON'T know, and want to know for sure. I'm guessing I might be missing something here....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
You "KNOW" he's eligible?

Where's the proof, Spanky? Did you use your enormous wealth to buy access to it?

The question is a Constitutional one. The Constitution requires a certain set of requirements for eligibility. To date, Hussein has not provided verification of said requirements.

Thus, the question stands.

If it is a Constitutional question let the SCOTUS decide. Let me just say that "I know". I do not have enormous wealth but I probably have enormously more than you.

It is a political issue that is benefiting Democrats more than Conservatives. That is why ALL prominent Conservatives and Conservative publications either ignore or distance themselves from you Birthers. At least only the far right wing wackos are flaying this dead horse and fortunately there aren't many of you.

Still no answer to my question? Didn't expect one. I expect your next post will be the word "Constitution" typed a thousand times.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
The SCOTUS, doesn't have original jurisdiction, Spanky. It would need to go up the ladder. Thus far, Hussein & Co have spent millions (of taxpayer dollars, I might add) to fight any suit requesting proof of his legitimacy. Instead of producing the evidence, they've simply run a defense that says no "mere citizen" has standing to require proof.

Thus, the states now passing laws requiring the same.

You don't "know" schit. You guess, a lot. But, you don't "know" a damned thing.

And, on this issue, none of us do. Thus the rational for the requirement and pushing it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
What's this? A whole post without once using the "C" word? Congratulations.

As long as it is in the courts I have no problem. Unless you have the enormous wealth to mount a legal case I suggest you let it rest and fade. Maybe you could go on to investigating how Bush did 9/11.

You have no idea how much I know but I know what I know and that's all you need to know.

Still no answer to my question?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

As long as it is in the courts I have no problem. Unless you have the enormous wealth to mount a legal case I suggest you let it rest and fade. Maybe you could go on to investigating how Bush did 9/11.

You have no idea how much I know but I know what I know and that's all you need to know.

You're both laughable and delusional.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I can't understand in this debate why anyone would not want to know why Bammy has had his records sealed?

Legitimate birth certificate or not. Isn't sealing the records suspicious enough to warrant further investigation? Obviously he has something to hide.

How can anyone say - it's all good - nothing to see here - move along - no mystery ????????

WTF?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

A truly erudite reply.

Still no answer?

www.paracay.com

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Hawaii governor claims record of Obama's birth 'exists in archives' but can't produce the vital document
By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 3:32 PM on 20th January 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...amas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html

Governor Neil Abercrombie is facing renewed pressure over Obama's Hawaiin origins

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.
Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.
He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.
But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.
And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.
He said efforts were still being made to track down definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii.
Abercrombie was asked: 'You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?'
He acknowledged the birth certificate issue would have 'political implications' for the next presidential election 'that we simply cannot have'.

Last edited by VAnimrod; 04/13/11. Reason: emphasis added

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
An answer to what?

Why no political whores have latched on to the issue?

Um, it's happening, right now...

Last edited by VAnimrod; 04/13/11.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Phew - thanks for clearing THAT up. And, apparently, when you're rich, you think you really know what you know, even if you guess at some of the stuff you might know that you think you know. I guess....maybe... anyways, you KNOW.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
regarding birth certificate sealing.

Perhaps its this:

Mother: Stanley Ann Dunham
Father: One of five.

Saving the grandkids a little embarrassment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Continued refusal to show records is a sick game that he plays or, as Trump says, the biggest political fraud ever.

Anyone satisfied with what has been presented is a very shallow thinker and if you believe what Obama says, you are a gullible pitiful fool. The truth, as they say, ain't in him!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health."

Some state official whose name I can't remember (but she was a Democrat) said she had seen Obama's actual long form birth certificate. I wonder who's lying this time.

Last edited by victoro; 04/13/11.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RWE
regarding birth certificate sealing.

Perhaps its this:

Mother: Stanley Ann Dunham
Father: One of five.

Saving the grandkids a little embarrassment.

I know that I'm in the company of fools on this string, but I just can't resist tweaking you Birthers.

Perhaps you think you know more than I do but that only proves that you don't know that I've forgotten more than you could ever know.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Once again, you have to be reminded that I don't think I KNOW anything. That is precisely the problem! I take it back. I'm forming a rather concrete opinion of you. I know that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spanky, looks like you got tweaked by Obama smile

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What a crock of double talk BS. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,562
Posts18,491,797
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.