Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Three best places to buy optics:
Cameraland - Doug and Neil
Euro Optics - Alex Roy
24hourcampfire - Rick Bin

Each serves a purpose. I love cameraland and Really like Euro Optics. Both have outstanding customer service and I usually price compare or look for specifics in each.
Rick Bin I trust when it comes to Leupold.
Never needed to look anywhere else (other than 24hcf classifieds) when it comes to optics. 90% of the time Cameraland gets my business tho.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
GB1

A
atm Offline
A
"My experience with CameralandNY has been absolutely perfect. I would definitely check their prices on Burris rings if they listed them on their website. Unless I'm missing something, and that is entirely possible, I don't see them there . The Rifle Scope Store has the best price I found on them, but so far I haven't found anyone who has ordered from them.
Bruce"

I've been a lurker here on & off for years. This dude asked a simple question & got nothing but hijacked except for one reply from jim62.

bh46118, the answers that you seek are here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...1g-v2&aql=&oq=theriflescopestore

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bh46118
I would definitely check their prices on Burris rings if they listed them on their website. Unless I'm missing something, and that is entirely possible, I don't see them there . The Rifle Scope Store has the best price I found on them, but so far I haven't found anyone who has ordered from them.
Bruce

This is not an item we keep in stock, however, it would be our pleasure to order them for you. We can arrange for Burris to ship it directly to you. Please feel free to call me or Neil to discuss it.

Thanks for all the support, we do appreciate it.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
bh46118 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Originally Posted by bh46118
I would definitely check their prices on Burris rings if they listed them on their website. Unless I'm missing something, and that is entirely possible, I don't see them there . The Rifle Scope Store has the best price I found on them, but so far I haven't found anyone who has ordered from them.
Bruce

This is not an item we keep in stock, however, it would be our pleasure to order them for you. We can arrange for Burris to ship it directly to you. Please feel free to call me or Neil to discuss it.

Thanks for all the support, we do appreciate it.

Thanks Doug, I'll be in touch.

Bruce

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KDK
Originally Posted by WinModel70
www.cameralandny.com Best place to buy.

I have bought from Doug (and Neil) before, three Zeiss scopes and a Minox scope and binos, but if you want Leupold you're pretty much screwed.

You are aware that Rick Bin (owner here) is a Leupold sales dood. Drop him a PM and either him or Terresa will take care of you.

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
IC B2

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by avagadro
Originally Posted by KDK
Originally Posted by WinModel70
www.cameralandny.com Best place to buy.

I have bought from Doug (and Neil) before, three Zeiss scopes and a Minox scope and binos, but if you want Leupold you're pretty much screwed.

You are aware that Rick Bin (owner here) is a Leupold sales dood. Drop him a PM and either him or Terresa will take care of you.

Yeah, totally. Just should have stated "if you want a Leupold from Cameraland you're pretty much screwed". Just too lazy to type it all out, I guess.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I live in CT and The Rifle Scope Store is about 30 minutes from me so I had the advantage of meeting Scott face to face and found he is a knowledgeable, service oriented guy. Just purchased base and rings for my SHR 970 and will be picking them next week since I will be in the area.

Nothwithstanding, Cameraland also has a fine reputation based on the feedback of the folks on this site.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
oops!!!!

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Holy thread resurrection Batman!!!

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 007FJ, 75 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,839
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.