Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I, and others, await your response.
===============

Let me know if you're still waiting.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by Squidge
Is this credible?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42519951/ns/politics-more_politics/

The first is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate � described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" � absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. [bleep] said she has personally inspected it � twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed [bleep]) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, [bleep] said, she wanted to inspect the files � and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity.

Yes,....very credible.

I just had one of those,..."I see said the blind man",...moments.
Phew - I knew it couldn't be so! Welcome to the world of the cognizant.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It is widely believed that [bleep] is responsible for the real BC being removed from the archives.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
I, and others, await your response.
===============

Let me know if you're still waiting.

I believe spinach man is frantically attempting to create an excuse that has at least some element of plausibility IE drug induced,alcohol induced dementia.LOL.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Spazzo is still searching for some credibilty. The guy is all over the place hoping he'll touch down somewhere.

William Arthur Ward

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
He's a Kalifornian, lie-beral plant. DU-classic, though quite a bit above their normal troll agent provocateur.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by isaac
It is widely believed that [bleep] is responsible for the real BC being removed from the archives.
Gee- ya think? This thing stinks so bad, it's little wonder people won't go near it!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Has Sandy Burglar (Berger) been there? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I'm...embarrassed. You'll got me good. No excuses. Firing squad at dawn? I'll be ready. Out.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm sure that over the years you've learned to become used to it.

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Why don't you get with it and provide a simple link since you seem to be such an expert on the subject.
He has provided a 'certificate of live birth' which is not a 'birth certificate'.

Can you provide a link from a credible source that shows Hawaii doesn't use a 'certificate of live birth' as a legal document for birth?

Or even show me what version of birth certificate you're talking about and that those versions are available in Hawaii.

Well they must be, Obama sent his legal team twice to the court of appeals to argue only Obama had the authority to release the long form. Are you telling me you do not remember those hearings, and I must now research them for you?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 77 invisible), 3,124 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,354
Posts18,487,934
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.