Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Still convinced that Sarah Palin is the chosen one who will lead us all out of the darkness and into the light?

Still want her to move to your state?

It's pretty clear you can have her because Alaskans sure as hell don't want her. Or her failed acolyte Joe Miller.

Alaska Dispatch April 20, 2011, Amanda Coyle
Poll: Alaskans hold dim view of Sarah Palin, Joe Miller

"Some of the results on Palin:
�61 percent of Alaskans had an "unfavorable" view
�39 percent of those had a "very unfavorable" view
�13 percent had a "very favorable" view

The former governor's numbers had fallen since an April 2010 Dittman poll, when 46 percent responded favorably and 52 percent of respondents viewed her unfavorably.

Miller's numbers are even worse than that. A whopping 73 percent of Alaskans had an unfavorable view of him, with 53 percent "very unfavorable."

Here's the poll.
Dittman Research New Alaska Poll

Can you tell us all why, even among those who were her ardent admirers, that the more people know about Palin the lower their opinion of her?

Washington Post March 16, 2011
Sarah Palin losing more ground among Republicans, Washington Post-ABC poll finds

"For the first time in Post-ABC News polling, fewer than six in 10 Republicans and GOP-leaning independents see Palin in a favorable light, down from a stratospheric 88 percent in the days after the 2008 Republican National Convention and 70 percent as recently as October.

In one sense, the poll still finds Palin near the top of a list of eight potential contenders for the GOP nomination. The former vice presidential candidate scores a 58 percent favorable rating, close to the 61 percent for former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee and 60 percent for former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, and better than the 55 percent that onetime House speaker Newt Gingrich (Ga.) received.

But Palin�s unfavorable numbers are significantly higher than they are for any of these possible competitors. Fully 37 percent of all Republicans and GOP-leaning independents now hold a negative view of her, a new high."

Can you explain how Sarah will overcome the increasingly negative opinion among independent voters who are so essential to being electable as POTUS?

From New York Times April 21, 2011 "Poll Finds Lack of Passion for Republican Candidates"

"Ms. Palin, the one-time vice-presidential candidate � who is a regular on the Fox News Channel, which the survey said was the television news network most watched by Republicans � is the best known of the possible candidates, according to the poll. She is viewed the least favorably by all registered voters: Twice as many voters over all said they had an unfavorable view of her (55 percent) as said they had a favorable view (26 percent)."

Potential Republican Presidential Candidates

Please explain to the apparent majority of US voters who disagree with you why Sarah remains the answer the US needs.

How do you see her changing the obvious dynamic of sliding voter confidence?

I'll just sit back now and enjoy your contortions.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No contortions needed to field this softball.

Didn�t take long to look up, Dittman Research is very familiar to the Palinistas.

�In a poll of 400 "public-at-large" who all said they were in Alaska when they answered the phone, Murkowski was found to be greatly admired and loved by all and Palin is hated by just about everybody.

Good old Dittman, at least they are consistent.

In 2008, Dittman said McCain and Palin were only leading by 3 to 5 percentage points going into the election.
Voting results right after the election showed the Republican ticket winning Alaska 61 to 36 percent.
In the 2008 Senate race, Nov. 2, Dittman projected a 53-to-45 percent Begich win over Stevens.
In the 2008 House race, Nov 2, they had Berkowitz 48-41 over Rep. Young.

Your other poll examples like ABC and the New York Times show a remarkable consistent base for Palin despite all the leftwingloon smears and the fact Sarah isn�t even running yet

And I can post conservative polls all day long like HotAir April poll with over 7200 voters:
Palin 33% of the vote with 2238 ballots
Herman Cain 11% with 764 ballots
Mitt Romney also 11% with 761 ballots
Tim Pawlenty 9% with 622 ballots
Rand Paul 7% with 495 ballots
Michele Bachmann 7% with 469 ballots
Trump 4% with 289 ballots.

So WTF? All this proves is that the anti-Palin polls always have her in the dump and the pro-Palin polls have her at the top of the heap.

You want real numbers that really count?

Can you tell us all why, Sarah�s second book has recently moved back onto the best seller lists?

Can you explain the real �poll� results in the Madison Wis. turnout, last Saturday?
6,000 to 13,000 depending on which side is doing the counting.
In the middle of a snowstorm and in the middle of unionland.

Compared to Trump/West with maybe 2500 in shirtsleeves in Florida in the heart of TP country.
And the rest of the GOP field with crowd counts in the hundreds.

Get back to me after Sarah is in the race and doing the same stuff she did in the 2008 race.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
mur cow ski is only loved by the entitled here and we have plenty

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Bows---Do you have another day job or are you a fulltime employee of the Palinites?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
pot-kettle, but anti

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Here's all you need to know to decipher who was interviewed.

Originally Posted by article
Democratic Sen. Mark Begich's approval was at 57 percent, with 33 percent disapproving.

Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski got a 71 percent approval rating,

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by savageak
mur cow ski is only loved by the entitled here and we have plenty

+100

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Bows---Do you have another day job or are you a fulltime employee of the Palinites?

And the pace is picking up. Shifting into high gear.

Governor Palin�s schedule this next weekend:

Saturday, April 30 Speech for Heroic Media in Bethesda, Maryland
Sunday, May 1 Speech for the West Hills College Speakers Series in Leemore, California
Monday, May 2 Tribute to the Troops in Lakewood, Colorado
Tuesday, May 3 Exceptional Foundation Fundraiser in Point Clear, Alabama

It is what we call; crisscrossing the country.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

At some point she will have to speak before and answer questions from those not her adoring syncophants. When is that speech scheduled?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Here's all you need to know to decipher who was interviewed.

Originally Posted by article
Democratic Sen. Mark Begich's approval was at 57 percent, with 33 percent disapproving.

Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski got a 71 percent approval rating,

lmao Mike

I can see the telephone polling taking place

"do you have a job? (if yes hang up, if no ask the next question)

do you have an Obama bumper sticker on your car? Yes, ok we want to ask you some questions about Alaskan politicians'

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Palin has a habit of attacking corruption and exposing lies. That she takes no notice whether an R or a D is attached to the name of the corrupt individual or group will win the hearts and minds of many, many Americans.

Give her time. Her boat is still afloat. While all the regular suspects (and a few irregulars like Trump) row their dinghies in circles and recite their various redundancies, she sits and watches like a cat fixin to pounce.

Another thing to keep in mind, next time around she won't have McCain's handlers fouling things up.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Bow- i hope you are right, but i figure most women in the us would rather vote for who they'd prefer to sleep with. Most women can't bear the thought/fear of their hubby looking at SP on tv and then the wife. Can you imagine millions of women thinking,"a..hole wonders why i dont look like HER". dr rc

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Archer- most i know who voted for mc clame did so because of SP. me an mine included.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hell Yes! I will trade you both Bill and Hillary and maybe throw in the Huckster. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by milespatton

Hell Yes! I will trade you both Bill and Hillary and maybe throw in the Huckster. miles

smile smile smile

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

At some point she will have to speak before and answer questions from those not her adoring syncophants. When is that speech scheduled?

I�m sorry Span, you really have a lot of catching up to do�

Last weekend in Madison Wis.

In the lion�s den.

Before that was Feb. 17.

[�]
Sarah Palin participated in the Long Island Association (LIA) 63-minute question and answer session in Long Island, NY. This was a no holds barred, anything goes, interview. No pre-screened questions, nothing off limits.
[�]
The former governor did not deliver a speech standing behind a podium. She didn�t appear in her home studio for a FOX News appearance. But instead, the former Governor participated in an informal Q & A with the president of the Long Island Association, Kevin Law. Two chairs were front and center on stage and the casual sit-down felt like an everyday lunch where the topics on everyone�s minds were tossed around the table�including the budget, debt ceiling vote, a government shut-down, gun control, and, of course, 2012.
[�]
Why allow excellent unrestricted questions from LIA�s savvy president Kevin Law? Because this rich group is New York state�s largest business organization and our country�s largest suburban area. She needs to score in the burbs�.

Unreported things she said: �Union bosses are the selfish ones . . . cut spending with writing one letter to your congressperson . . . Obama is saving a latte a week . . . I don�t care about his birth certificate. I care about the economy . . . this trillion-dollar debt will bring us to our knees . . . we need common sense not tone-deaf politicians.� Pushing the left side of her bangs away with her left hand, it was: �Americans are independent. I can�t even get my husband to vote straight Republican.�
[�]
I only know even those who don�t love her, liked her. Magnetic, without notes on her hand, she was engaging, amusing, good-looking. The self-important audience laughed, applauded, wasn�t bored, never stirred.
[�]
Palin didn�t have a star-studded arrival. In fact, it was very low-key. She arrived with her entourage, none other than her daughter, Bristol. In fact, if you blinked, you might have missed Palin walk onto the stage with the board members of the LIA. She held her head high as the National Anthem was sung and cheered on the Color Guard as they displayed the flag.

But when Palin took the stage, you couldn�t help but notice some of the 1,000 businessmen and women in attendance creep to the edge of their seats, so they wouldn�t miss a word straight from the mouth of one of the possible contenders for the 2012 presidency.

In concluding her coverage, Bila wrote about the qualities that make Gov. Palin shine as a 2012 Presidential hopeful.

Gov. Palin�s charm originates with her self-confidence. She has encyclopedic knowledge, and does not need a teleprompter or scripts.

Gov. Palin has a delightful sense of humor, is a straight talker, and will answer the hard questions head on. People love her forthrightness.

Law said himself that this was the largest turnout LIA had ever had for one of their luncheons.
And that says a lot as Palin followed the likes of George W. Bush, George H. W. Bush, and Bill Clinton.
Poll numbers or not, it was certain that Palin�s casual tone had a resonating effect on the attendees.
Hopefully that�s something the public will see more of as the race for 2012 heats up.�
>
>
>
My thanks to the Palinistas who where there and have provided these updates and have the whole interview on their websites.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

...so? These are reviews by obvious syncophants. I'm waiting for a debate with someone who is not a panty sniffer.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
So what part of�
This was a no holds barred, anything goes, interview. No pre-screened questions, nothing off limits.
[�]
The former governor did not deliver a speech standing behind a podium. She didn�t appear in her home studio for a FOX News appearance. But instead, the former Governor participated in an informal Q & A with the president of the Long Island Association, Kevin Law. Two chairs were front and center on stage and the casual sit-down felt like an everyday lunch where the topics on everyone�s minds were tossed around the table�including the budget, debt ceiling vote, a government shut-down, gun control, and, of course, 2012.
�did you not understand?

What part of that hostile crowd of leftwingloons in Madison did you not notice?

Now you tell me when and where your guy has done what you are asking of Sarah.

Oh yeah, I forgot you don�t have anyone�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Correct. I have not yet endorsed anyone. Do you have any suggestions?

What hardball questions did she attempt to answer? From your description it sounds like a friendly exchange "... a casual everyday lunch".

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

...so? These are reviews by obvious syncophants. I'm waiting for a debate with someone who is not a panty sniffer.

But those are your kinda people spanky!

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 04/23/11.

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (aaronward9, 10gaugemag, big_g270, 6mmbrfan, 6MMWASP, 10 invisible), 1,524 guests, and 761 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,555
Posts18,510,427
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.