Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Tonk Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bin Ladin has been killed and his body is in the hands of US authorities. Gottcha Pal!!!

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

GB1

S
sjr Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
No he's still working @ a 7-11 store in downtown New York

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
they actually showed picture of his body on the Iraq television channels over here... eyes blown out of his head....

Andrew
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We missed out on an excellent taxidermy opportunity. Would have looked great on the Pentagon wall.

�Some people hear their own inner voice with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy�or they become legend."--Jim Harrison

www.doing-manly-things.com
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It's a start!

Aim for the exit hole.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't think he is dead. I think it is a conspiracy to up the popularity of a worthless president, up the DOW on Wall street and give the American people some king of receipt for all the money and sacrifice they have made towards the stale war.

Come on, the guy is a ruthless killer, terrorist etc. He is the most expensive man hunted in history, yet they "honor" his religion buy burying him at sea within 24 hours of death, before showing the American people that he is dead? What a slap in the face for the world. Suddam was paraded around, executed on T.V. and chucked in a hole, yet we "honor" Binladen's religion? It makes me sick to my stomach.

The pictures that are "leaking" out from un named sources look horrible, no clarity, fuzzy, etc. They could be anyone! The military troops have the best technology in the world, yet only crappy postage stamp sized pics are available? This kind of operation does not go unrecorded with state of the art cameras etc.

Now we have the president on Oprah smiling and talking about the trips to Disney Land with his kids etc. What a puke! He acts like nothing has happened, yet he takes all the credit for it. What a moron. I'm just venting. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bush would have had his head on a platter and would have held it up during his press conference for all to see. And he also would have released a video of the Seal team beheading him with a dull sword ritual-style whilst reciting the Lord's Prayer.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stillbeeman
It's a start!

x2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obama is a political pussy. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Bush would have had his head on a platter and would have held it up during his press conference for all to see. And he also would have released a video of the Seal team beheading him with a dull sword ritual-style whilst reciting the Lord's Prayer.

Yea, but he didn't get him, did he? Bush had his crack at him. Who cares what Bush would have done.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Well.....not sure about the source, but you should check out this article and make your own decision. I am not familiar with this site and its validity.....Newsflavor????? But i would not be suprised.

http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-p...garding-mission-to-kill-osama-bin-laden/

Life is but the memories we've created.....Sully Erna
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All the other reports say that the military higher ups wanted a scorched earth policy. They wanted to just blow the thing up. Obama over rode them, in asking for a plan to get his body, so they had DNA. Even Rush Limbaugh congratulated Obama.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4100fps

Yea, but he didn't get him, did he? Bush had his crack at him. Who cares what Bush would have done.

Wow. Are you sure you're on the right forums? Maybe you'd feel more at home over on Huffington Post.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Oh, I think they got bin Laden alright. For one thing it would have worked a whole lot better a few weeks before the election if they were faking it.

But I do have a few questions, which perhaps may be answered in the next few days.

Now, I can see why they immediately announced it for a couple reasons- to give the Pakis some cover in a couple ways, and to make it look upfront with the public, since it was bound to set off a chitstorm with the Pakis, anyway.. I do think a few (trusted) upper level Pakis were in the know beforehand. But not many, as the Amy and Intelligence Service is riddled with sympathizers.

But why the immediate announcement of the "treasure trove" of documents? I'd think a few day's delay would have been far more valuable, especially since the flaming pics (helicopter?) might have given the baddies reason to believe no documents were recovered. Uncertainty can be deadly, used properly.
This part smells fishy...

Why haven't any of the talking heads asked this very obvious question?

Do reporters take stupid pills, or is it a natural talent? One black guy asked if the decision to kill Dogdoo was taken on the spot by the SEAL, or referred to higher authority- presumably the President. Right.... like a SEAL is going to bust into a room in the middle of a fire-fight, find a real tall bearded guy "resisting", and say "Hold it right there!", dial up the Pres., and ask "Can I kill him? Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh?"

Then today, some were wondering why those 30 or so "non-combatants" weren't hauled out for interrogation. Just load up an extra 3,000 lbs in the helicopters and haul them right out.....

A 40 minute gunfight indicates a number of "resistors" vs 25 SEALs, who are as good warriors as they come. How come no question of body count yet by the media?

This was a kill mission from the get go. Who needs complications of a live "martyr". Well done, all around.

As to the "gutsy' Obama decision lauded by the sycophant media, it was a proper one, but hardly "gutsy". Political jive vs Seal lives is no contest. Obama risked nothing more than his ego, vs ordering other's lives on the line. I'll give him a "good decision", but nothing more.....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
actually Obama's gutsy decision was putting the seals lives at risk versus just dropping a 2000lb JDAM... all done just in the name of having DNA proof to help squelch the cynics and conspiracy theorist.

That being said... Obama also loitered and hum and hawed for 4 days about what to do with the Captain Richard Phillips/ Maersk Alabama situation... the SEALS DID make that decision and not Obama... I think this is a big part of the reason he emphasized that HE ORDERED the strike... he wanted too make sure America thought he HAD A PAIR....

not defending Obama but those that think this is a conspiracy used to prop up Obama need to get off the hype and get a dose of reality...you know how incredibly impossible a cover up at that level would be???

yeah right, Obama convinced a bunch of High level military brass to help him lie to the entire world... b/c SOOO many ppl in the military love them a Democrat in office... on top of their willingness to put their names and reputations on the line...

Andrew
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From what I've read in the news, Obama didn't really make the decision. The military sort of made it for him. Obama waited and waited and wasn't doing anything until his hand was forced. But, since it was successful, he's sure not hesitating to take the credit for it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The decision to go into this particular compound sounds like a pretty ballsy move from what I have read. These guys finally realized that the lack of technology - no phone lines or internet going into- this rather upscale compound, was a telltale sign that something wasn't right. Then, this courier that they have tracked since Bush days, got caught by NSA surveillance, making a cellphone transmission. And the courier apparently was fingered in part by the waterboarding guys - (those bad guys grin ). So this deal isn't about Obama. It's way bigger than that, and if O wants to make some hay from it, he'll be smart to credit his predecessor in carefully scripted ways as well. This has a lot to do with the work of a lot of people. And if the Repubs/SEALs had broken BL's skull with a shot above the left eye after doing some of the stuff that apparently happened to get him, people would scream bloody murder about the violations of human rights.

I don't care if it was Bush or Obama; I don't care if it was Army, Marines, or SEALs. I'm glad they got the evil dude. He has been overdue for this for a long while.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4100fps

Wow. Are you sure you're on the right forums? Maybe you'd feel more at home over on Huffington Post.

257, I didn't know that this forum was ran by Tea Baggers? Truth hurts. Sour grapes for sure.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since you bring it up, I was teabagging your mom last night. Tell her happy mother's day for me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do you really handle fire arms? Was David Koresh your daddy? Sorry, I should have asked if you were a Branch Davidian dude? My mistake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

340 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 31 invisible), 1,694 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,273
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.