Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
that was my thought. if yuo take the time to turn it off sometimes he sounds ok. avatar is like a black pimp in a cadillac

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
psychologically he wishes he never puy it up but now if he took it down he fears he will be looked down on for submitting to the pressure. it's like a black pride thing.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That SOB told so many lies they started bumping into one another.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
ok I finally watched it.

WTF would be wrong with an alligator filled mote?

What a dumb ass.

Something clever here.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by northern_dave
i'm having a pretty decent night, no sense in ruining it by watching that SOB.
Who? The King? I never watch that damnfool... Only time I wanna watch is when he either resigns, gets tossed in a federal prison, or at the very least - the day he's finally OUT of the White House..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Sickening isn't it..? I heard he went to Austin after El Paso. I'd be interested to know what he said over there. I hear he's already worked Bin Laden into his campaigning.

If there's any justice in this world, I hope he gets his comeuppance in the hereafter.

I hope the black bastid gets his comeuppance in the herenow! Sunuvabitch is killing this country and us ..... everyday!

Recently there was the thread about the speech from an 'acedimician' (professor) who asserted "there can be no 'SOCIAL JUSTICE' without open borders ..... Seems to me 'that' sentiment is one of the best clues into the whitehouse THUG's true agenda.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Sounds like another 'one-liner' to add to the list of memorable one-liners spoken at the 'Fire!

BTW, too damn true, unfortunately.

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I don't care if it does take a moat with alligators. I just want secure borders.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hussein is utterly fugging amazing.

There's no limits on what he's willing to lie about. NONE. His lack of morals ... I can't even put it into words ... I'm sitting here shaking my head and .....

It's a sorry azz shame that more people can't see him for what he is.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Immigration policy works both ways. Here;'s a story from USA Today of interest: see: http://www.usatoday.com/money/indus...-tech-talents-leave-silicon-valley_n.htm

This is a guy who was (basically) forced back to India and took the jobs with him. Therre were good paying high-tech jobs.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

I did not think anybody could tell that many lies in one setting.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
A local radio station had a retired Border Patrol agent (and prior to that and Army engineer who helped with the original Tijuana fence).
He was fuming about Barry's lies and apologies tour yesterday, and said that the entire BP community was as well. Most view him as a traitor.

My family has owned property in Canada for over 50 years, myself for 25. We go back and forth often enough. It just amazes me that we can have such a noose around the northern border, when there is a 2000 mile border down south nearly unprotected with a country that has over 35,000 murders in the past year alone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
Immigration policy works both ways. Here;'s a story from USA Today of interest: see: http://www.usatoday.com/money/indus...-tech-talents-leave-silicon-valley_n.htm

This is a guy who was (basically) forced back to India and took the jobs with him. Therre were good paying high-tech jobs.

I've heard same type of thing before. The one instance I remember was an American company that moved an entire divison overseas - not because it was cheaper - they couldn't retain their employees due to work visa limitations.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not a POTUS fan, but some of what he stated is true the USBP has the highest budget and the most personnel in it's history. This fence issue isn't new, the darn thing should of been built 50 years ago.

It's turned into a Govt. screw over by the contractors at a million dollars a mile. Without a fence & secure border, no deportation effort will work. It'll just be a revolving door of send them back and watch them return.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I still like my plan of giving illegals a chance to earn US citizenship by helping to seal the border.

Give em' shovels and picks and axes and wheelbarrows and hay and some water - and have em' build a fifteen foot high adobe wall that can seen from outer space.

After two years of working on the "Great Wall of America" ...... then you can apply for citizenship.

I'm dead serious on this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fish head
I still like my plan of giving illegals a chance to earn US citizenship by helping to seal the border.

Give em' shovels and picks and axes and wheelbarrows and hay and some water - and have em' build a fifteen foot high adobe wall that can seen from outer space.

After two years of working on the "Great Wall of America" ...... then you can apply for citizenship.

I'm dead serious on this.

They do need some way of obtaining citizenship. I can't see deporting 15-30 Mil. of them. The price and logistics of that would be unbelievable. This whole border & immigration effort has been a joke from the start. We'll never get rid of the drugs, Americans be it dirt poor or rich, enjoy their recreational drugs too much. The cartels have just brought the product closer to the consumer. We do need to look out of the box and our current ways of handling this issue. What we've done in the past fifty years hasn't worked.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have been hearing there are 12 million illegals here for 10+ years, yet they say 400,000+ that cross the border every year. Im betin the real # is closer to 50 million.
Deporting them would be a logistical nightmare, but i think they will self deport once obama is finished crushing the economy.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I'd like to recommend a book to posters on the 'Fire'. The title is 'Mexifornia', written several years ago, forget the author. It should be in most liberaries.

The author is a Californian and college professor. What he writes is very politically incorrect and pure common sense. He doesn't hate Mexicans (I dont either) but he lays it out in plain ENGLISH . Garrrr-on-teed to make you grit your teeth and read something lighter before you go to bed.

O

Too old to suffer fools
I live near El Paso. Obama said the "fence is nearly completed." What? It must be that they have this new stealth fence technology, honest, it makes fencing invisible. At least, it's invisible all along the Texas border. What a wonder of a president. Thank G_d we can all sleep soundly at night knowing King Hussein is in charge.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OUTCAST
I'd like to recommend a book to posters on the 'Fire'. The title is 'Mexifornia', written several years ago, forget the author. It should be in most liberaries.

The author is a Californian and college professor. What he writes is very politically incorrect and pure common sense. He doesn't hate Mexicans (I dont either) but he lays it out in plain ENGLISH . Garrrr-on-teed to make you grit your teeth and read something lighter before you go to bed.

O

Here's a book in which the ink is BARELY dry. I've done some hanging out with the Author,.....he's a decent guy, and I trust him,.....This is NOT about "Wetbacks" dodging around in arroyos, ...it's about em' being LET through, as part of a local "Culture".
.....and a story that needs to be heard.

Link: http://mikeligon.com/index.htm

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,061
Posts18,482,397
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.