Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
Looking to sell or trade a Ruger SR9 Stainless. Gun is in excellent shape. 95% condition or better. Comes with one 17 round magazine.

Just picked up on 5/11 and want a SR9c. It shoots great but with the finger extension the SR9c fits my hand perfect. Only trade interests are a stainless SR9c or a RIA Compact 1911 Tactical.

FTF in Wake Forest or Raleigh only. Must have CHP/PPP and NCDL. Bill of sale required. $375

[Linked Image]

GB1

F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
Reduced to $350 FRIM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fortkevin2
FTF in Wake Forest or Raleigh only.
What's your aversion to shipping? If a "local" sale is your speed, you might be better off advertising LOCALLY instead of here.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
I do advertise locally AND on large sites like this. Some people that are local MAY be on a site like this and miss out on a local one...make sense?

Your talking $50 + to overnight this thing. ...kinda makes it not such a good deal. That and I'd much rather take the time to meet the person I'm about to sell a firearm to. Personal preference that's all.

Last edited by Fortkevin2; 05/18/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I do advertise locally AND on large sites like this. Some people that are local MAY be on a site like this and miss out on a local one...make sense?

Your talking $50 + to overnight this thing. ...kinda makes it not such a good deal. That and I'd much rather take the time to meet the person I'm about to sell a firearm to. Personal preference that's all.
Your personal preference is to be a moron, apparently. There is no legal requirement to ship overnight and the percentage of buyers "local" to you on this 'site is quite small. Like your thinking.

Use your head. Register for a Federal Express account online. Pay for a label and print it yourself. Ship it for WAYYYYYY less than this "$50 + overnight" horseshit. You can ship this insured for about $15 within the lower 48. It's not complicated.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Bricktop, and you're showing your moron side today, leading me to believe you've gone totally moron in trashing his ad, despite your lefthanded offer to assist him. Please crawl back in your bunker. He is not obligated to give you any reason for any details he choses to put in his ad.

Last edited by Wyogal; 05/18/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Bricktop, and you're showing your moron side today, leading me to believe you've gone totally moron in trashing his ad, despite your lefthanded offer to assist him. Please crawl back in your bunker. He is not obligated to give you any reason for any details he choses to put in his ad.
Kiss my ass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have ignition! grin

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by Bricktop

Your personal preference is to be a moron, apparently. There is no legal requirement to ship overnight and the percentage of buyers "local" to you on this 'site is quite small. Like your thinking.

Use your head. Register for a Federal Express account online. Pay for a label and print it yourself. Ship it for WAYYYYYY less than this "$50 + overnight" horseshit. You can ship this insured for about $15 within the lower 48. It's not complicated.

I dunno what the heck your problem is but you are being a jackass for no reason whatsoever. UPS and Fedex Require priority overnight for handguns unless you are an FFL.

"FedEx Express: FedEx will only ship firearms via their Priority Overnight service. Ammunition must be shipped as hazardous goods via Ground in compliance with ORM-D."

AND

"UPS: UPS will accept handgun shipments by Next Day Air only. Rifles and shotguns can be shipped by UPS ground service. UPS will accept shipments of ammunition. Most other shippers will no longer accept firearm shipments. Airborne and Roadway have specifically prohibited firearm shipments."

http://www.gunbroker.com/Support/SupportFAQView.aspx?faqid=1118

That makes it around $50 +/- to ship a handgun from an INDIVIDUAL to an FFL.

So stop being a jackass and as your mother SHOULD have told you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all"

Would keep all this ad bashing to a freakin' minimum.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I dunno what the heck your problem is but you are being a jackass for no reason whatsoever. UPS and Fedex Require priority overnight for handguns unless you are an FFL.

"FedEx Express: FedEx will only ship firearms via their Priority Overnight service. Ammunition must be shipped as hazardous goods via Ground in compliance with ORM-D."

AND

"UPS: UPS will accept handgun shipments by Next Day Air only. Rifles and shotguns can be shipped by UPS ground service. UPS will accept shipments of ammunition. Most other shippers will no longer accept firearm shipments. Airborne and Roadway have specifically prohibited firearm shipments."

http://www.gunbroker.com/Support/SupportFAQView.aspx?faqid=1118

That makes it around $50 +/- to ship a handgun from an INDIVIDUAL to an FFL.

So stop being a jackass and as your mother SHOULD have told you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all"

Would keep all this ad bashing to a freakin' minimum.
Just how [bleep]*cking stupid ARE you? You're not required to tell UPS or Federal Express a f*cking thing as long as the recipient is a valid federal firearms licensee, therefore, you can ship however in the hell you please.

Jesus H. Christ, did your mother have any kids that lived?

Here, get someone to read this to you:

"� 922 Unlawful acts.

(e)
It shall be unlawful for any person knowingly to deliver or cause to be delivered to any common or contract carrier for transportation or shipment in interstate or foreign commerce, to persons other than licensed importers, licensed manufacturers, licensed dealers, or licensed collectors, any package or other container in which there is any firearm or ammunition without written notice to the carrier that such firearm or ammunition is being transported or shipped; except that any passenger who owns or legally possesses a firearm or ammunition being transported aboard any common or contract carrier for movement with the passenger in interstate or foreign commerce may deliver said firearm or ammunition into the custody of the pilot, captain, conductor or operator of such common or contract carrier for the duration of the trip without violating any of the provisions of this chapter. No common or contract carrier shall require or cause any label, tag, or other written notice to be placed on the outside of any package, luggage, or other container that such package, luggage, or other container contains a firearm."

"� 478.31 Delivery by common or contract carrier.

(a)
No person shall knowingly deliver or cause to be delivered to any common or contract carrier for transportation or shipment in interstate or foreign commerce to any person other than a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector, any package or other container in which there is any firearm or ammunition without written notice to the carrier that such firearm or ammunition is being transported or shipped:

Provided, that any passenger who owns or legally possesses a firearm or ammunition being transported aboard any common or contract carrier for movement with the passenger in interstate or foreign commerce may deliver said firearm or ammunition into the custody of the pilot, captain, conductor or operator of such common or contract carrier for the duration of that trip without violating any provision of this part.

(b) No common or contract carrier shall require or cause any label, tag, or other written notice to be placed on the outside of any package, luggage, or other container indicating that such package, luggage, or other container contains a firearm."

http://www.atf.gov/publications/download/p/atf-p-5300-4.pdf

Simply stated, it says this:

"It shall be unlawful for any person knowingly to deliver or cause to be delivered...to persons other than...licensed dealers...any package...in which there is any firearm...without written notice to the carrier that such firearm...is being...shipped..."

If you feel like kowtowing to Federal Express and UPS and puckering up to kiss a little ass, by all means do so. But get this through your F*CKING HEAD: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND A HANDGUN OVERNIGHT UNLESS YOU WANT TO DO SO.

IC B3

F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
I dunno what the fu*k your problem is dude but you being such a as*hole is completely uncalled for.

I can't believe shi* like this is put up with on the fire. Where the hell are the mods and how the hell have you lasted 3000 posts without being banned when you talk to someone like that??

No matter your point, you don't have to be such an as*hole giving it out. Period.

Last edited by Fortkevin2; 05/19/11.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I dunno what the fu*k your problem is dude but you being such a as*hole is completely uncalled for.

I can't believe shi* like this is put up with on the fire. Where the hell are the mods and how the hell have you lasted 3000 posts without being banned when you talk to someone like that??

No matter your point, you don't have to be such an as*hole giving it out. Period.

Don't mean to trash your ad anymore, however if I may?

Yep he is being his normal "BRICKTOP" As.....
HE Doesn't know "[bleep]" and intends to prove it to everybody in his own "TRUE" manner.
I agree why the H*** is he still allowed on this site??????????????? Good question???????

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Kiss my ass.

Listen you little [bleep] stain, if he does not want to ship, he does not have to ship. If you cant get through YOUR [bleep] head his preference upon shipping, then stay the hell out of his thread.

Last edited by Brandon966; 05/19/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Brandon966
Kiss my ass.
Listen you little [bleep] stain, if he does not want to ship, he does not have to ship. If you cant get through YOUR [bleep] head his preference upon shipping, then stay the hell out of his thread.
The point was never whether he wanted to ship, as much as it was his boneheaded belief that he was REQUIRED to ship it overnight, dickhead. Go back and read the thread. Dumbass.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The point *is* his preference on shipping. Due to the fact you must ship pistols overnight, he finds it more of a hassle which is a preference.

I'm sorry if the word preference is a little over your head, my mistake. Next time I'll be sure to stoop to your vulgar, un-educated level.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Brandon966
The point *is* his preference on shipping. Due to the fact you must ship pistols overnight, he finds it more of a hassle which is a preference.

I'm sorry if the word preference is a little over your head, my mistake. Next time I'll be sure to stoop to your vulgar, un-educated level.
Get this through your f*cking head, dickweed -- THERE IS NO LEGAL F*CKING REQUIREMENT TO SHIP HANDGUNS OVERNIGHT. Can you understand that? Has it been explained clearly enough for you? Do I need to repeat it? Is it sinking in yet?

If he signs up for a Federal Express account -- or better yet, just keeps his mouth SHUT -- there is no need to declare a handgun is being shipped, therefore no hassle. Can you grasp that? Are the terms simple enough for you? Do you need pictures? Savvy?

After reading your posts and the "logic" contained therein, I'm starting to think that the gene pool needs to be chlorinated -- NOW.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Cant we all just get along? lol.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

"It shall be unlawful for any person knowingly to deliver or cause to be delivered...to persons other than...licensed dealers...any package...in which there is any firearm...without written notice to the carrier that such firearm...is being...shipped..."

So... It is unlawful to ship any package containing a firearm without written notice to the carrier.

Moron, just proved yourself wrong again. And if the private carriers want to set their own rules, who are you to say they are wrong. They are within the rules of the ATF.
Bricktop, go back to your hole. Nobody asked your opinion. Nobody wants your opinion.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by coflatlander

So... It is unlawful to ship any package containing a firearm without written notice to the carrier.

Moron, just proved yourself wrong again. And if the private carriers want to set their own rules, who are you to say they are wrong. They are within the rules of the ATF.
Bricktop, go back to your hole. Nobody asked your opinion. Nobody wants your opinion.
Do you hear that loud popping noise? That's your head coming loose from your ass.

Read the f*cking quote, dumb f*ck. It very clearly and plainly states unlawful if delivered to persons OTHER than licensed dealers without notice. Do you need me to explain what that means? It means if I ship a firearm interstate to someone OTHER than a licensed dealer -- that means someone who is NOT a dealer -- I have to notify the carrier that a firearm is being shipped. Got it, dumbass?

And to this HORSESHIT f*cking "argument" regarding private carriers being "within the rules of the ATF." Allow me to remind your dumb, [bleep]*cking ass anyone wishing to ship a firearm interstate to any federal firearms licensee is well within the "rules of the ATF" if they wish to do so without notification to the carrier.

But please, continue posting. I don't think enough people have yet been exposed to your particular brand of stupidity.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
bricktop,
1st your not even buying his gun.
2nd who cares!
3rd on all forums there is always some loud foul mouth idiot calling people names. Why continue to make yourself look stupid? enough already. one of two things here, you either got bullied around in school and are trying to be a big man (child) or you have to ask permission from your mommy to be allowed to go outside.
4th like i said who cares.

im pretty new here on this site and it didnt take long at all to see your the class favorite.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 8 invisible), 1,739 guests, and 833 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,950
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.