Hey, it's more for you!

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

From Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II. The phrase has come to mean that one can insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying.

The pearl of the day right there.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
So much for the ignore! I'll eat deer, elk, & moose all day long. You can keep the beef with all its medication and steriods in it. Plus doesn't cost me much to fill the freezer and I actually enjoy hunting.

I can agree with all that! Plus one. Love venison, it's the only red meat I feed my family.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Burble burble gulp smack buuurp

Lol........... Damn, were you such a whiner prior to POW? you guys are the Sandy Vag Drama Brigade.

You so sure I can't do anything, if you are in the locale let's have a "hitting chit" contest... sporter-weight hunting rifles, real conditions... Stick has the same standing invitation... I'll bet good money I can hang right with you whiny be-atches. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

From Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II. The phrase has come to mean that one can insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying.

The pearl of the day right there.

I didn't even read what the little bastard wrote. He is laboring under a life sentence after all - he's only 5'4". I can't claim that; RDFinn wrote that, and it makes more sense for why he behaves as he does than anything else. Small man syndrome.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
You all got me on this one!I really thought this was about NF scopes. Lightman

lightman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lightman,

This thread is a reason why I asked the question about obnoxious optics sites. I don't understand this type of thing.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
The best part of my post above is that Magnum PI has me on ignore! So he won't be responding to my post, doesn't get much better then that.

I see the pot calling the kettle black is back at it...simply amazing!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ya know J.G., the person I want most to meet, face to face, is Steelhead. I really look forward to that day. I can feel it; God is going to put the two of us in very close proximity (within kicking distance) in the next year. I wonder what he'll have to say then?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Not taking sides but judging by his posts probly not anything different than what he says here......

The view one sees is his own
Practitioner of the ancient art of skank fu
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by podunkkennels
Not taking sides but judging by his posts probly not anything different than what he says here......

Think so? One can only hope...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Holy [bleep] schit,you whiners have whining down to a [bleep] SCIENCE!

My ears ain't the best,but did I hear Jeff-O talkin' about shooting and now the addled wannabe do-nothing dilldoe is fancying herself as an Odds Maker and actin' like she has a dollar?!!? I swear there's no end to the collective stupidity of the Do-Nothing Gang!

Your Do-Nothin' Roundup Ruckus,rather reminds me of these scenes from this morning...MUCH noise,much commotion,much fluff and a whole lotta nothing but watching someone else bear fruit.

Hell...even that pun will sail over pointy heads and freshly tasted panes.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Points to Magnum Douche P.I.(Poosy Itches) for hangin' a picture of her useless rifle,that's never even been pointed at hair and her "incredible" run of drumsticks every 3yrs or so,via scattergun!

Jeezus you dumb bastards is entertainin'!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You heard right. The offer stands.

Nice pics!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Stick,

Trying to learn at least one thing from this thread. How close is that Bear from being a toad. See a lot of azz, block head, ear spread and thick legs. Belly seems a little high off the ground. However, how would you grade him?

I would say he is close if not far away from being considered big.

Great pic of the Musk Ox.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Humorous how some here revel in the thought of visiting physical harm upon another member.

That IS TRULY a pathetic response and a clear manifestation of a serious inferiority complex.

People call me names so I want to beat them up!
4th grade or 5th?

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Holy [bleep] schit,you whiners have whining down to a [bleep] SCIENCE!

My ears ain't the best,but did I hear Jeff-O talkin' about shooting and now the addled wannabe do-nothing dilldoe is fancying herself as an Odds Maker and actin' like she has a dollar?!!? I swear there's no end to the collective stupidity of the Do-Nothing Gang!

Your Do-Nothin' Roundup Ruckus,rather reminds me of these scenes from this morning...MUCH noise,much commotion,much fluff and a whole lotta nothing but watching someone else bear fruit.

Hell...even that pun will sail over pointy heads and freshly tasted panes.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Points to Magnum Douche P.I.(Poosy Itches) for hangin' a picture of her useless rifle,that's never even been pointed at hair and her "incredible" run of drumsticks every 3yrs or so,via scattergun!

Jeezus you dumb bastards is entertainin'!.................

Can't you say anthing with out your sex toy references, your mouth seems to be getting pretty filthy lately, show a lttle respect for the owner and the real members of this site!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Humorous how some here revel in the thought of visiting physical harm upon another member.

That IS TRULY a pathetic response and a clear manifestation of a serious inferiority complex.

4th grade or 5th?

You mean me? No, I'm offering to let the gentleman have some of my money... if he can back up his shooting bragging. It's been a standing offer for a year or so now.

I bear no malice towards Stick; under the rules of the game he seems addicted to playing, it's fair enough to tell him he's being a dumbphuck, when he's being a dumbphuck. So I do, when he is. smile

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

4th grade or 5th?

I seldom disagree with you, but this time I respectfully do....sometimes a good ass whippin' is the best way to handle things, IMO.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
It has worked for years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

4th grade or 5th?

You mean me? No, I'm offering to let the gentleman have some of my money... if he can back up his shooting bragging. It's been a standing offer for a year or so now.

I bear no malice towards Stick; under the rules of the game he seems addicted to playing, it's fair enough to tell him he's being a dumbphuck, when he's being a dumbphuck. So I do, when he is. smile

No, I was referring specifically to Magnumdood and his stated wish to get near Steely to teach him a thing or two

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,214
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.