Hop To
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Ya know J.G., the person I want most to meet, face to face, is Schithead. I really look forward to that day. I can feel it; God is going to put the two of us in very close proximity (within kicking distance) in the next year. I wonder what he'll have to say then?

Is daddy paying for that trip too?

No, my Dad is in an Alzheimer�s ward of a nursing home now, and my mom had to go into assisted living, so now I help them with $$$$. You really are a worthless piece of schit.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A shotgun is very effective and you don't get all bloody unless you are standing too close.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yeah, John, I agree, but that's only an option if you want to murder someone. I don't want to kill anyone. I don't even really want to hurt anyone. Heck, I could end up being the one who gets hurt. That's no good. Thanks for the help though! Its always appreciated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The shotgun keeps you from getting hurt. A drive by is even better. wink

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yeah, I see your logic John; I wouldn't have to fire a shot and no one would get hurt. But, I would still be breaking the law. In Texas it's a felony to threaten someone with a deadly weapon. It's also a crime to brandish a firearm in a threatening manner. With the current crop of young assistant couty attorneys, they would probably prosecute me for brandishing if I were just holding the firearm in a rested position on my arms, or on my shoulder. No, if I'm going to get a felony rap it'll be for something that accomplishes something.

I'm not sure about the drive by reference.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's only a felony if you get caught.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Is daddy paying for that trip too?

My brother has an autistic son. You want to make fun of my nephew now?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Nope, but it looks like a swinger's date is working out between you and someone in Louisiana, congrats?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The amount of training, and athletic ability needed to break three 2x6x18 long boards after jumping 8 to 10 feet is phenomenal. The first time I broke two boards I didn't even feel the boards as they broke. Lately, I train MMA style fighting because the vast majority of martial arts disciplines don't teach any grappling. I know from repeated experience that 90% of fights end up with the combatants rolling around on the ground. That gets tiring really fast. If you were ever a wrestler, you know how tiring that kind oof fighting is. The guy that is training me is Vincent Fields. Google him; he's about 6'4", goes about 275 right now. He won the amateur MMA heavy weight world championship 5 or 6 years ago. Vinne is the real deal. I've never felt so helpless at the hands of someone else ever. But I'm learning grappling techniques to make an opponent in the ring tap out. The techniques work just as well on the street (unless you've got someone really jacked up on a substance).

Do you know why you didn't feel those boards breaking?
Because it only happened in your head. Like most everything you have posted in this thread.
Google "Internet Badass", You might find some more ideas or MMA instructors to post about.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Backroads
Do you know why you didn't feel those boards breaking?
Because it only happened in your head. Like most everything you have posted in this thread.
Google "Internet Badass", You might find some more ideas or MMA instructors to post about.

Nice try.

Guess again later.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The amount of training, and athletic ability needed to break three 2x6x18 long boards after jumping 8 to 10 feet is phenomenal. The first time I broke two boards I didn't even feel the boards as they broke. Lately, I train MMA style fighting because the vast majority of martial arts disciplines don't teach any grappling. I know from repeated experience that 90% of fights end up with the combatants rolling around on the ground. That gets tiring really fast. If you were ever a wrestler, you know how tiring that kind oof fighting is. The guy that is training me is Vincent Fields. Google him; he's about 6'4", goes about 275 right now. He won the amateur MMA heavy weight world championship 5 or 6 years ago. Vinne is the real deal. I've never felt so helpless at the hands of someone else ever. But I'm learning grappling techniques to make an opponent in the ring tap out. The techniques work just as well on the street (unless you've got someone really jacked up on a substance).

Am I the only one who finds this reminiscent of Lee24?

For instance:

Originally Posted by Lee24
All of the modern forms of heavy training follow some sort of routine which allows recovery. Training six days a week, as the Americans and Soviet lifters used to, was only for the most conditioned athletes. Those who tried to copy these routines could not. These routines broke down so much muscle that anabolic steroids were more beneficial to the athletes.

Shorter routines, such Bob Gadjda's circuit training, and later, the Bulgarian routines, do not put so much stress on the muscles.

All the routines require some use of light weights to warm up properly, even after stretching.

The best results in quickly adding strength or muscle mass I found to be 4 day routines, M T Th F, with W S S off. On Mondays and Thursdays do the pushing exercises, Tuesday and Friday the pulling. A variation would be to do lower body one day, upper the next. Bill McCallum and Bill Pearl worked out some great exercise choices and set/reps (usual 5x5) for this regimen.

Last edited by MikeNZ; 06/20/11. Reason: Lee24 quote
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Idea stolen from exbiologist...

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hey, MikeNZ, it's clear you know less than even the posters before you, and I thought that would be impossible. But here's something you can play with: I was on the Texas A&M Powerlifting Team that won the 1983 Collegiate National Powerlifting Championship. I lifted in the 220 - 242 class. If you don't believe it put your money where your mouth is. Get some of your buddies that love knocking the accomplishments of others. If the money contested gets high enough (at least $1500.00) I'll provide proof. We've got several attorneys on the board that can easily establish the validity of any affidavits that would accompany names, photos and proof of my participation.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Haha, this is getting good!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Calvin
Haha, this is getting good!

$1500 is a drop in the bucket to a guy that spends $4000.00 in transportation fees to just get to where he can then say it was a Do-It-Yourself hunt (after the aircraft and other modes of modern transport got him there). You want to pony up the cash? Be awful glad to provide incontrovertible proof if the cash is there.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You are right, $1500 is a drop in the bucket. But, I'm not really interested in your Al Bundy-ish claims. Nobody really cares dood..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Translation: I surrender! grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Calvin
You are right, $1500 is a drop in the bucket. But, I'm not really interested in your Al Bundy-ish claims. Nobody really cares dood..

Married with Children was one of my favorite shows, but, if no one cares why are you posting on the thread?

Go on about your business. I'm only interested in cash.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Translation: I surrender! grin

Jeff, wtf are you talking about?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
A little behind on the rent payments to the trailer park?

Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 55 invisible), 2,635 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,407
Posts18,528,023
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.