-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In 13 years of full-time guiding I have only had 3 hunters shoot off-hand from 50 - 100 yards. All else used bi-pods, tri-pods, rocks, trees or my shoulder.

Best shot ever took a walking red hartebeest at a ranged 416 yards, dead rest from a tree, 375 Ultra Mag, 300gr @ 2950 fps. He is an ex-Marine.

Any sturdy tri-pod will work. And if a bi-pod works for you, use it.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JJ Hack now why don't you just pony up to the bar and go cry in your beer some more over that last episode. I myself got a kick over the fact "No one can pull anything over on me" Well pal I did and tuff crap to you once more.

Jorgie Boy, now if having a few pounds of fat around your middle gets you all excited, then do something about it, don't snack on donuts. Simply get off your arse as I suggested.

Now like the little school boy, who lost his sucker to another kid and the teacher got it back for him, your happy as can be. I been a Union Man for 30 friggin years and proud of it ginger snaps!

So now what Boys! You first JJ?

Last edited by Tonk; 07/05/11.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JJ Hack A SACK! Now did I lie when I said NO? Hell NO I did not lie mr ph, I never hunted with that man, on a trip perhaps and ate food with several people but NOT HUNT understand.

Now just so you and others know, this little fling with you JJ over at Hunt America in 2000 was bacause you and a couple of your buddies, shot your mouth off about UNIONS and those great
people who belong to them. Futher more YOU stated that I and NO ONE could pull anything over on YOU.......Remember that statement Mr HACK???

Now how about the charactor "DANCER" that you and many others totally loved to hear about his life events??? You and 5000 other people, then he died....I got over 270 E-mails from people, who really like this Ozark Hillbilly, which was yours truly JJ HACK. Yes, I put it over on YOU BIG TIME. Those were my true happenings. I been on HA ever since and have over 12,000 posts and people know who I am. What I post regards of my handle is the friggin truth period.

Now JJ, I told you once years ago, any friggin day you want to knock on my door, come right ahead. Funny you never came by or called JJ. my phone number is the same and I am sure Saeed would give it to you.

Saeed was turned down twice by me to hunt with him, yes I refused. Then I got a plan ticket in the mail and another phone call asking me to plesase come hunt with him and he would pay for 3 of the animals. I told him I was not going if I could not pay for 10 animals myself. Saeed did agree to that and so I went as he is a very convincing person. All the time believing I was going to "hunt with Saeed" it never happened.

Then I got the tables turned on me when the Outfitter Peter Harris, told me that he cannot take my money because Saeed paid for everything. Well later on Saeed and I got into a conversation about middle East politics and Yassir Arafat, I said he was a killer of people an Saeed said he is a good man and I support him. Things went sour after that conversation.

Now the other two people shooting were Todd Kindler, and some bench rest champion named Gary, who by the way said "I was over gunned" bringing my model 70 Winchesters in a .338 mag caliber and a 416-Rem mag.

My hat is off to my PH, who got into a bit of a riff with Saeed but that is another story, we ended up shooting the animal we went after.

William Venter is an excellent PH and I would hunt with him again but never in South Africa, where fences and herds are plentyful. Yes, I made the statement it was like shooting fish in a friggin barrel. Every day Saeed would tell me what to shoot, size of animal and so on I did so and did hunt in all kinds of weather never losing an animal. The others were just laying around while it rained or for some other reasons. My PH and I hunted period ofter miles from Saeed. My PH and I even had to take time for shooting the other animals that some others wounded!

Saeed told me he wanted this safari to be successful and once again to shoot whatever I wanted to shoot! There was a count of 58 animals "killed" and Saeed told me he wanted me to shoot any animal that I wished to and also told William Venter it was OK to take the animals. I shot 32 of those animals.

Now after getting home from this hunt, I called Saeed at his home and told him I was pissed about not going by our original deal made prior and I offered to write him a damn check and he refused. I never told him about the snake, bugs and other critters that were put in my bed. I did not appreciate that from total strangers! I don't cow down to someone because they have loads of money, they put their pants on the same damn way I do, one leg at a time. I also don't like practical jokes either from strangers regardless if they are paying for the night out on the town.

Now GARY O. - JJ HACK (nothing you will ever teach me about shooting or hunting pal!) Jorgie Boy and anybody else the balls in your court! Now am I to be Black Balled from the Internet gents? I don't think so people!!!

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tonk
JJ Hack A SACK! Now did I lie when I said NO? Hell NO I did not lie mr ph, I never hunted with that man, on a trip perhaps and ate food with several people but NOT HUNT understand.

Now just so you and others know, this little fling with you JJ over at Hunt America in 2000 was bacause you and a couple of your buddies, shot your mouth off about UNIONS and those great
people who belong to them. Futher more YOU stated that I and NO ONE could pull anything over on YOU.......Remember that statement Mr HACK???

Now how about the charactor "DANCER" that you and many others totally loved to hear about his life events??? You and 5000 other people, then he died....I got over 270 E-mails from people, who really like this Ozark Hillbilly, which was yours truly JJ HACK. Yes, I put it over on YOU BIG TIME. Those were my true happenings. I been on HA ever since and have over 12,000 posts and people know who I am. What I post regards of my handle is the friggin truth period.

Now JJ, I told you once years ago, any friggin day you want to knock on my door, come right ahead. Funny you never came by or called JJ. my phone number is the same and I am sure Saeed would give it to you.

Saeed was turned down twice by me to hunt with him, yes I refused. Then I got a plan ticket in the mail and another phone call asking me to plesase come hunt with him and he would pay for 3 of the animals. I told him I was not going if I could not pay for 10 animals myself. Saeed did agree to that and so I went as he is a very convincing person. All the time believing I was going to "hunt with Saeed" it never happened.

Then I got the tables turned on me when the Outfitter Peter Harris, told me that he cannot take my money because Saeed paid for everything. Well later on Saeed and I got into a conversation about middle East politics and Yassir Arafat, I said he was a killer of people an Saeed said he is a good man and I support him. Things went sour after that conversation.

Now the other two people shooting were Todd Kindler, and some bench rest champion named Gary, who by the way said "I was over gunned" bringing my model 70 Winchesters in a .338 mag caliber and a 416-Rem mag.

My hat is off to my PH, who got into a bit of a riff with Saeed but that is another story, we ended up shooting the animal we went after.

William Venter is an excellent PH and I would hunt with him again but never in South Africa, where fences and herds are plentyful. Yes, I made the statement it was like shooting fish in a friggin barrel. Every day Saeed would tell me what to shoot, size of animal and so on I did so and did hunt in all kinds of weather never losing an animal. The others were just laying around while it rained or for some other reasons. My PH and I hunted period ofter miles from Saeed. My PH and I even had to take time for shooting the other animals that some others wounded!

Saeed told me he wanted this safari to be successful and once again to shoot whatever I wanted to shoot! There was a count of 58 animals "killed" and Saeed told me he wanted me to shoot any animal that I wished to and also told William Venter it was OK to take the animals. I shot 32 of those animals.

Now after getting home from this hunt, I called Saeed at his home and told him I was pissed about not going by our original deal made prior and I offered to write him a damn check and he refused. I never told him about the snake, bugs and other critters that were put in my bed. I did not appreciate that from total strangers! I don't cow down to someone because they have loads of money, they put their pants on the same damn way I do, one leg at a time. I also don't like practical jokes either from strangers regardless if they are paying for the night out on the town.

Now GARY O. - JJ HACK (nothing you will ever teach me about shooting or hunting pal!) Jorgie Boy and anybody else the balls in your court! Now am I to be Black Balled from the Internet gents? I don't think so people!!!

Black Balled? that made me chuckle! You been banned from more hunting forums than any one i know.. Don't forget "Mike Boyd" and about a dozen others...all in all you are just a serial liar and its sad that a man earns himself a reputation like that, as it will never go away..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mr UK you don't know jack crap about me, just what you read by some others who been for 10 years trying real hard to push me into outer space with their BS. Got cha once more JJ and sidekicks.

You another wet behind the ears kid who most likely can't tie his shoe in the dark! Now go suck up to someone who gives a Tinkers Damn what you write.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can spin any fairytale you wish in your world. When you called Saeed, The man who paid 100% of your trip with all the animals you shot and then complained that he was not paying your shipping and taxidermy bill, as well, we all felt that was the cherry on top of an otherwise pathetic excuse for a true and grateful sportsman.

I'll give you this much, you were the brunt of more jokes, and humor then any single person in my 18 year career, or that of any one of the Professionals involved. We spoke of your childish antics for nearly a decade after that hunt.

Now that you have come clean about your one single trip to Africa how about all the posts you have made here in the last couple months about your various experiences with all that DG and your big guns.

You could not afford the taxidermy and shipping of your trophies when everything else was paid for? Yet you boast about the DG hunting you have done? You admit you have told long tales and outright lies about your other on line personalities dying, only to get a free hunt that you complained about the whole time you were there and the whole time after you came home?

Tell the people here how you were a complete outcast left to sit alone every night because nobody in that camp could stand to be around you for one second! We nearly had to hire in additional PH's because none wanted to hunt with you.

Tell them about the baby eland you shot still nursing......... against the judgement of the PH Willem. He told you it was a baby, you replied "it's big enough for me" Your without a doubt the most clueless, uncultured uneducated, socially inept excuse for a man any of us has ever met in our lives.

I'll give you this, We have been laughing about you for a decade! Can't say that about anyone else in all of our combined careers!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
To address the OP, I seldom do any sort of big game hunting without sticks. I don't always use them -- in fact, I prefer to use almost any other sort of rest that's available -- but I always have them handy if there's no other option. Lately, I've been trying out Cabela's sticks. They work as well as any I've tried.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JJ HACK your not only a LIAR but a BAD ONE! You are better off at playig the playboy hunter in Africa than being a husband and father to your kids you left right? Now who is supporting them JJ???

My Taxidermy bill ran some $14,000 dollars mr ph and it was all done by a St.Louis firm. My only complaint to the little man from the middle east was that I never got the animals that I shot on that so called FREE HUNT!!! I offered to pay not once but 4 friggin times and Peter Harris stated NO, it was done deal. So go take a flying F*(&^&^ at the moon mr ph.

The phone call to Saeed had nothing to do with him paying for my shipping or taxidermy work. The friggin check was written to Peter Harris for shipping & dipping/packing etc. all before I ever left his home. So go stick your head of someone body else A$$ mr ph. You got taken twice by me on the internet and it burns to the core doesn't it JJ.

I'll say this one more time want ta bee playboy hunter that your not! You want a big piece of my A$$ just come up on the mountain or down to the union hall and I'll give you all you can handle just like I stated 10 F*&T^&*T^ years ago. NOW GO CRY IN YOUR BEER ONCE MORE!

You can NOT drag my name down as low as yours. I supported my kids and put them all through the University of their choice, plus bought them all new cars the their 2nd year when their grades were top shelf.

Your trying to make me out to be some "Charity Case" well you just come around and bring your camera. I'll introduce you to my banker JJ after you show up pal. JJ without UNIONS this country called AMERICA would not exist understand, no matter what you say or how you slice the cheese. "UNIONS are here to stayz" The Country Boy bids you and your bandwagon of PM'ers good day. I Will Survive You Betcha!!!

Last edited by Tonk; 07/06/11.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This is so good it bears repeating over here. Pasted over from his other lunatic rants on my Fishing thread at the Campfire. This man is certifiable:

Originally Posted by jorgeI
[quote=Tonk] Also don't call me a liar flyboy, everything I posted was the truth and don't you frigging forget it understand.

Originally Posted by jorgeI Speaking of that, didn't you have something to do with a free hunt over on AR that Saeed was involved with? Did you post under another handle? Your writing style seems familiar... [/quote

[quote=Tonk]The answer to your question was NO!
Oh Yeah, now what is AR may I ask?

Originally Posted by Tonk

What I post regards of my handle is the friggin truth period.
my phone number is the same and I am sure Saeed would give it to you.

I called Saeed at his home and told him I was pissed about not going by our original deal made prior and I offered to write him a damn check and he refused. I never told him about the snake, bugs and other critters that were put in my bed.

Well I think he's got three bases covered in the kook field; pathological liar, paranoia and sociopath.. It's so easy catching these nuts. And I also see Pete and others have exposed you as well. And no more PMs Norman, or I'll tell your mother... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Dang what a mess, I just want to have a nice hunt in Africa.

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I feel your pain gunner. And all I wanted was to post a picture of my fish over at the Campfire. Hopefully, you've weeded through the chaff and obtained some good perspectives. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Geez....been following these coupla threads...I have another addition to my "ignore" list...and it ain't JorgeI or JJ.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Gettin it done, thanks Jorge.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Husband and father to my kids, Who is supporting them now? You have me confused with somebody else Mike Boyd, That comment has no connection to me or my life!

Never posted a negative statement about unions in my life, again you have me confused with somebody else.

You're rude and racist behaviour in my camp was what troubled me. Using the phrase "stupid N****" or F***ing Stupid N**** to my black staff because you think they don't understand English was just the beginning of your trouble on that trip. Ordering them around as if they worked for you was next. Your vulgar reprehensible rude behaviour was enough to make everyone hearing you feel embarrassed....... for you! The entire camp went from feeling angry and upset that you were even invited, to feeling sad for you. Such a pathetic helpless old man. You must have been ridiculed and beaten down as a child (likely through adult hood as well) to have this disturbing, loud boastful yet moronic personality. It is like touretts and ADHD combined into an uneducated anti social angry drunk.

And you show this exact set of traits in these posts right now!

Referring to the man that paid for your trip as a Camel Jockey and a sand N**** was the apex of anti social, uneducated, rude and disrespectful behaviour. You thought it was all funny, yet this man picked you out of millions of people and paid for your trip completely.

As far as the hunt America site, Again you have me confused with somebody else. I don't visit that site, and have only been there for a look see about 10-12 years ago. Never frequented the place so your thinking of somebody else.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anybody care to venture a guess as to whether he'll return? Hack perhaps a picture of said "socio" is in order. I mean just in case....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And I also see Pete and others have exposed you as well. And no more PM Norman, or I'll tell your mother... smile

Jorge, I don't really pay the known trolls that much attention, but its hard to forget the "train wreck" of a hunt and its aftermath over on AR...If there was ever a model for how not to conduct yourself when a guest of somebody elses generosity, Tonk's conduct on that hunt was surely it...

Anyway, thanks for shinning the light on this latest visitation of this particular low life...

Regards,

Peter

Last edited by Pete E; 07/06/11.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You bet Pete. I had forgotten about it until I was reminded and a quick couple of PMs over there and I had my answer. I need to search some more to see if I can find a picture of this lunatic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Careful though, or he'll set the Unions on you! grin

But you probably had a similar PM to me no doubt!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well he sure as hell fits that profile. I was watching a TV show last night on mobsters and the whole union/Hoffa/Giancanna issue was being discussed. Reminded me of this thread smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well he sure as hell fits that profile. I was watching a TV show last night on mobsters and the whole union/Hoffa/Giancanna issue was being discussed. Reminded me of this thread smile

Makes you wonder how the Military won so many damn wars without being Unionised! grin

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (160user, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,824 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,235
Posts18,485,710
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.