Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Just how stupid are you ? Who is your audience ?

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Hey hunting guide,

Three tours in the big Thud, you're a man i would like to meet! Those big great Beast and the F4s have always impressed me when i was young and even today. More than the modern ones. If i remember well the Thud and their pilots made good job there and paid a great toll on North, flying against Migs and Sam an into AA fire. Was it a D or a F?
Very best regards and kudos
Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
105s and F-4 were horrible to work on and keep running. They do look nice in air parks.

Yes, the Model 700 is the best rifle in the world. That's why the only real military force in the world uses them.

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Swampman700

Yes, the Model 700 is the best rifle in the world. That's why the only real military force in the world uses them.

You are a [bleep] idiot.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

How old are you Swampman, enough to have work on these planes in Viet Nam? So if you did kudo too but i'f you did'nt...
I don't speak of their maintenance, they were nice planes solid, powerful and the guys who flown them in the "densest AA fire the world had known" where great men with balls! About the density of fire it's not my sentence but that of your Brigadier General Robin Olds who knew of he spoke.
And i was not writing to you but to elk huntinguide.

As a former military, (even poor frenchmen in a cheap army) i have no lessons to get from you Swampy. How many long range rigs did you fire in combat or in training? How long did you carry them in mud and sand to speak off and say what is better or worse?
Have a good siesta, Florida must be warm this time of year, don't forget to stay under shade.

Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I worked on them and trained on them. I had an M-16, 1st SOW...."Anytime, anyplace"

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
How did we get from faux muzzle stuffers to sniping rifle???

Is it time for fish or chick pics yet???

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Swamp, was your M16 Remington made? If not was just a junk!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Sorry about that Grand Poobah, slide from BP to Remington 700 throught F105 fighter bombers....with help of the greatest knowledgeable man on the campfire: Doctor Swampy who lighten my mind and soul and help learn about firearms...Sorry about Rem 700.
Regards
Dom

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Huzzah! Hubba-hubba, etc.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
No need to be sorry Dom...we all try to tap into the wisdom of Swampy from time to time...

No one has succeeeded yet.... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"And i was not writing to you but to elk huntinguide."

Not a guide not an outfitter OR unwilling to PROVE either. AND would not know an F4 from a Dakota.

You're military may be underfunded, but they're pretty damn good My father was attached to the Free French when they liberated Paris and had great respect for their courage and ability. He was also awarded the Croix de Guerre w/palms by General Philippe Leclerc. Have a group of original pics of him and your troops including one taken by Robert Capa, in action under fire, entering the courtyard of The Palace des Invalides. He (a Captain) is carrying the tripod, the French NCO (following) is carrying the "mitrailleuse" (probably an air cooled 30 cal Browning).

The EuroFighter is no slouch either and we all know who had the balls to build the Concorde while we dithered, ditto Nuclear power while we let our country moved back to the 19th century by a small group of tree hugging whackos.

Yeah, we love France and our last trip (Normandy coast) was one of my life's most moving experiences.
"A Comrade in Arms Known but to God"
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Marseille

Hey hunting guide,

Three tours in the big Thud, you're a man i would like to meet! Those big great Beast and the F4s have always impressed me when i was young and even today. More than the modern ones. If i remember well the Thud and their pilots made good job there and paid a great toll on North, flying against Migs and Sam an into AA fire. Was it a D or a F?
Very best regards and kudos
Dom

Marseille...

I didn't do 3 tours in the Nam in a Thud... I wasn't even born yet... I was referring to Goodie aka Lawrence Root and her vivid imagination...

She was booted from a site after claiming her "Fighter Pilot" status and outed as a POSER... Now her imagination has went one step further as she stated she bunked with USMC Snipers while in the 'Nam...

Can't wait to see what's next...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If I'm on "Ignore" why are you talking to me...

Please entertain us with more of your Imagination...

Tell us more lies of your "Nam" adventures... A "Fighter Pilot" who bunks with Marine Snipers...

I suppose ole "WhiteFeather" learned ya how to shoot as well... But only at 18 paces...

You [bleep] LOSER....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who cares?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
No one....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image] Here, use this....

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tough to admit it, but Swampy makes more sense than fake guides/outfitter who just makes up crap to justify his miserable existance as a paid murderer of feed ground Elk. Dollar to a dime the "guide" never served in any branch of the armed forces or law enforcement. Born "after Viet-Nam" ? Helll my son is older than him and the guide/outfitter is an expert ? LOL!

He just keep pouring out the BS in the hope some of it will stick.

"What did you do in the war daddy ?" "I shot baited Elk in a feedground so you could have more Happy Meals."

Too bad this site is not like Gunbroker/Ebay etc where you can just block the dolts from appearing on your threads at all !

Please never take off the mask !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Tough to admit it, but Swampy makes more sense than fake guides/outfitter who just makes up crap to justify his miserable existance as a paid murderer of feed ground Elk. Dollar to a dime the "guide" never served in any branch of the armed forces or law enforcement. Born "after Viet-Nam" ? Helll my son is older than him and the guide/outfitter is an expert ? LOL!

He just keep pouring out the BS in the hope some of it will stick.

"What did you do in the war daddy ?" "I shot baited Elk in a feedground so you could have more Happy Meals."

Too bad this site is not like Gunbroker/Ebay etc where you can just block the dolts from appearing on your threads at all !

Please never take off the mask !

Once again you show your ignorance Lawrence... Everything I have stated about you has come from your very own posts... Nothing made up or fabricated but LIES that you have spewed... You should at the least try to keep track of the bullshit you spew...

You would have lost the farm as well as I did serve in the Military in a capacity that you couldn't fathom... Yes I was born after 'Nam... Not everyone on this site is a [bleep] Senior Citizen... I never claimed to be an expert but I KNOW I have killed more animals in 1/2 a Season than you have killed your entire useless life... 53 years of hunting experience and what you post is your "A" game... PATHETIC...

What did you do during the war Lawrence... I have seen your DD214 so you can stop with the LIES... I'm sure your son is PROUD... LOL...

Your not liked on GB/E-Ghey either... You seem to have problems where ever you roam and it's always someone else's fault... Look in the mirror "Petunia" and you will find the problem...

Continue on with your pathetic ramblings Lawrence... I'm sure your 50+ members are in AWE of your intelligence level... Mind boggling...

Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, AceBall, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 1,596 guests, and 711 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,966
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.