Home
I just sent off an email regarding Swampman700's Trolling actions on the forum lately.

Those of you are that fed with with him, please send an email to the following address:

[email protected]

The more emails they get, the better chance at something being done.
Now, now. Some of us are taking up a collection to send him to the NMLRA Speshul Games this summer. He's a cinch to clinch the honors in Blunderbuss three position.
I haven't done anything except offer the facts. Just keep in mind I'm not selling anything like some here.
Agree, Swampy is entertainment. If you don't want to deal with him, just put him on ignore. Anyone who quotes JB can't be all bad.

The OP should think about the logic of banning people you cannot debate or whose posts you choose to read, EVEN when you know it will pizz you off .
IMHO that is kinda silly isn't it ?

Keep in mind what Pastor Martin Niem�ller said......... you could be next.
its obvious that the troll has some supporters here. Go over to the remington forum where some members have encountered safety hazards with their remingtons and swampman tells them its their fault, not the guns!
It is their fault. There is no problem with an untampered with Walker trigger. The guns aren't leaving the factory defective and without testing.
how about cracked receivers? hmmm or guns that get sent back to remington, lost, and then sent back to the owner that still dont shoot for crap
Seems your panties may be a touch snug.
We get a fair amount of latitude in sharing opinions here.
And there are even a few morons.
My suggestion to you is that if you are unable to exert enough self control to keep from looking at posts that do not meet your standards, or lack the ability to separate the wheat from the chaff, perhaps you may find the Huffington Post more to your liking?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by bigblock455
I just sent off an email regarding Swampman700's Trolling actions on the forum lately.

Those of you are that fed with with him, please send an email to the following address:

[email protected]

I put him on ignore a long time ago. It is bad enough he cannot start a topic without him being destroyed in it because he cannot backup any facts. That's enough punishment for me to have what little credibility he did have. Maybe we can dig up some funds and send him on a honeymoon with Wakeman, that would shut him up.
You're pissing up a rope.

He and Larry Root (banned numerous times; Oldman1942/BossLady, and now goodiewrench) are good for hit counts.

Unless/until that changes, or a sponsor complains, they are safe, and they know it.
its obvious that the troll has some supporters here. Go over to the remington forum where some members have encountered safety hazards with their remingtons and swampman tells them its their fault, not the guns!

He has no respect anywhere he goes.
I have no respect for people that give bad advise and try to sell them substandard products.
Safe from what?
Swampy, why are you not posting over in hunting rifles? LOL
While I am not the world's greatest fan of the 700 and actually think the 721/2 were superior, I really doubt Remington is sending out defective rifles as a matter of policy.

IME the only weak point in the 7XX family is the extractor, and that only in real hot rods like my custom 244 H&H magnum. A SAKO extractor fixed that and when you're pushing an 80 gr 6mm at 3700 fps, you're running a hot load.

All my other 7XX rifles ranging from 222 to 400 H&H, from 1952 until 2000 have never failed to function, triggers were safe and easily adjustable, they are accurate and inexpensive.

Swampy is a bit over the top as a Remington advocate but no worse than a Chevy vs Ford vs Dodge lover.

Internet talk is cheap, I have yet to see a H.P. White Laboratory, Inc. test of 700s documenting all the "stuff" you can find on any website postings by people with agendas.

If you can't handle Swampy, don't go up against the TCU Womans' Rifle Team !

A few of my 7XXs (all at top)

722 blueprinted, Shilen bbl ex benchrester made back into varmint rifle.

[Linked Image]

721AC 300 H&H

[Linked Image]

700 Classic ex 300 H&H now 400 H&H, a "bit" customized.

[Linked Image]

i prefer Buick wink
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Larry Root (banned numerous times; Oldman1942/BossLady, and now goodiewrench)

And Sopershole as well as several others.
Amazing the lack of respect for the owner of this site that Larry has.
If someone asks you to leave their private property don't real men respect those wishes?
I've never been banned, nor do I have a need for multiple usernames.

Swampy has more than one too.

[email protected]

sent
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
You're pissing up a rope.

He and Larry Root (banned numerous times; Oldman1942/BossLady, and now goodiewrench) are good for hit counts.

Unless/until that changes, or a sponsor complains, they are safe, and they know it.

Well damn... I thought ol POS root was gone for good. makes sense now because goodiewrench is the same complete [bleep] that larry was/is..... some [bleep] ain't got nothing better to do than waste bandwidth.
Multiple forum names USED to be grounds for getting banned, as did many other things.

Now, there's only two: jeopardize hit counts or piss off a sponsor.

Larry Root and Mark Lewis know that well, steer clear of those two possibilities, and thus are safe.
You girls kill me.....
Originally Posted by Swampman700
You girls kill me.....

giggles
I've never seen or owned one that wouldn't shoot sub-MOA groups.
GMAFB...Swampy is an fool by most accounts but is not worth banning. Just use ignore for his multiple names and they will eventually go away. This kind of thread just thread just keeps the turd here longer.

RH
They really shoot...
Originally Posted by himmelrr
GMAFB...Swampy is an fool by most accounts but is not worth banning. Just use ignore for his multiple names and they will eventually go away. This kind of thread just thread just keeps the turd here longer.

RH

His posts are like a traffic accident you have to rubberneck eek
1/2 MOA....
1/4" MOA with a $188 Wolf smile
I haven't done anything except offer the facts.

BULLSCHITT !!!
You girls kill me.....

Asswipe!

ROTFLMAO and it is easy to clean
and has a warranty for life. Unlike a 700
And it doubles as an IED if you need one.
about time you admit that remingtons are a bomb waiting to happen.
about time you admit that remingtons are a bomb waiting to happen.

Unsafe triggers...he never served so he doesn't care about everyday people
The spanish made ones are.
The spanish made ones are.

Bergara barrels are the best in the world...you know it and it chafes you big time.
makes me want to go buy a rem700, pull the barrel and replace it with a bergara barrel LOL. I'd try it on my brothers but he wouldnt be to happy. He does prefer his Accura V2 over his rem700. The accura damn near out shoots it.
Wow, up to four pages already. I have two of the posters on this thread on my ignore list and I smile every time I skip over their posts. Try it, you will like it! The ONLY reason people like this are still on here is because they get their kicks from making people pissed. If they were ignored, they would go away.

mcmurphrjk has it just right with his caricature!
Telling the truth will never make you popular, but it's still the right thing to do.
Savage,Savage, Savage ,The best there is the best there going be
They are excellent quality, but they are persnikity.
I really like the Savages and they are some of my favorite muzzle loaders and they really are a revolutionary design. However, that being said, I haven't yet been able to figure out why SwampMan likes them as I've heard just as many stories of guys blowing up the barrels on those as I have on Spanish muzzle loaders.
uh oh slow, havent you heard from randy wakeman and swampman? those savages blew up due to user error. ask randy, he blew up a few himself!
This' better 'n watching Jerry Springer ! laugh

Yes it is. Of course no one here is throwing chairs yet. That could not happen unless the keyboard tough guys had to actually show their faces. Much easier to whine "ban him, he disagrees with me and I don't like him."

40 plus club members on this site, all contributing on various threads. None calling for others to be banned, none making death threats and none just making up lies to further their perverse OCD agendas.

I have no idea how many friends Swampy has signed up here, how many user I.D.s he has the ability to use. I do know that the group of 10 or so jerks who have been running the site for the past few years are now getting overwhelmed by adult, rational members. They would be much more at home at a site like ARAIG which exists only to traffice in abuse and insults.

Must be tough to realize you have become a mere annoyance rather than the power behind the throne.
The only one that I've ever seen that blew up, was the one Toby blew up on purpose. It was rebarreled and is still in the field.
Hey, I was reading about Ballistol on another site and some yahoo had this to say:

It's great stuff for lubing patches, and cleaning and oiling the barrel afterwards.

I can't speak to it's use as BBQ sauce, but it gives pickles a distinctive flavor when stored in it. You can replace the liquid in a compass with it, but it's so slick that the needle swings more than it used to.
It's not so good as a substitute as blood plasma. Makes you dream in German.

Is that true? Swamp?

[Linked Image]

Take Swampy Elk hunting this fall, after climbing the mountains you hunt he will be done or gone to the happy hunting ground.

Doc
no elk hunting this year, didnt draw frown

Just 2 deer hunts, one in colorado and one in new mexico. Should get something at least.
Go with swampy and you get a golf cart ride, though he may blow the ass off your deer...
I'm guessing you'll blow the other part.
Hang in there Swampy, I know it's tough dealing with room temp I/Q.s keyboard macho men.

You really haven't made the grade until some of them threaten to kill you because you won't knuckle under to them.

Interesting them, never post any gun pics, game taken pics, have no user I.D.s on any auction sites, have no names, no email addresses.

A while back there was a suggestion that they were all confined somewhere and using computers provided for their legal appeals. Makes one wonder..........
LOL
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Why ? They are a POS and 100% obsolete. Every time you shoot them you have to take the whole bolt apart or it will rust solid. (don't ask me how I know).

at least you agree about the rem 700 ml
Hang in there Swampy......

Birds of a feather.
Larry, nobody wants you to knuckle under to their way of thinking. You really don't get it, do you? The main reason for the general dislike of you is your holier-than-thou attitude, mean-spirited demeanor, and general intolerance for criticism. Your supercilious attitude toward those who choose not to post photos of their gun collections or the animals they have killed, not to mention gauging someone's worth by how many guns they buy and sell on the internet, is beyond comprehension.

Smokepole, it's not "birds of a feather", it's "trolls of a feather".
Yeah, but did you like the thread title?

That's the important thing.
Posted By: Hoz Re: 700ML Excellent tomato stakes - 06/22/11
If anyone has one of those tomatoe stakes for sale let me know!

Thanks
Originally Posted by smokepole

My general antipathy for all modern inlines is well known. smile I haven't an opinion about 700MLs either way, except that 700s in general have been decent rifles by-and-large but certainly aren't the only fish in the sea.

I read these threads about bolt action inlines out of curiosity born of a desire to learn about all things that go "bang!"
The girls don't bother me. If they ever spend any time at the bench, or actullay hunting they'll admit that I right.
Originally Posted by gnoahhh

My general antipathy for all modern inlines is well known. smile I haven't an opinion about 700MLs either way, except that 700s in general have been decent rifles by-and-large but certainly aren't the only fish in the sea.

I read these threads about bolt action inlines out of curiosity born of a desire to learn about all things that go "bang!"

agree , i myself have to say the same thing . in reality it makes no difference what the fight is among the modern folks. I simply do not have the knowledge with those firearms .
But when it comes to this issue , I have to say that I do not believe that this is about not accepting someone who disagrees .

I find it hard to see how someone can disagree when there is nothing to disagree with .
This thread and the on asking about the Rem 700 is a very good example of the issue at hand .
Swampman is nothing but a continual troll .
It wouldn�t be so bad if he would contain himself to topics where his opinion would actually serve the discussion . But that�s not what happens . Continually he will jump in with one liners , no clarification and no base of experience past the always forth coming link to a RW article .
When that doesn�t work , he then reverts to personal comments . Enviably shortly after there will come a thread asking for his specific opinion.
That happens so seldom that it then appears like a mercy thread OR one he himself starts under an alternate name . add in a very low thread count and it sure makes one wonder .

As to those being for his removal not posting their guns , harvest and such .
I would have to say that all one has to do is look for those posts . Most everyone here has posted photos of their rifles many , many times .
a lot of the time you will also find a post by swampman with one of his one-liners which results in short order , the thread time and time again going in some other direction.
The result is often also a 3+ page thread of nothing but BS one line comments , designed to do nothing but draw more folks into the fight .

Ill also close with this .
There is some very good , solid knowledge on this forum . a lot of folks who know their guns and gear who are willing to actually help someone out . Most are modern shooters and while im not into that , I do enjoy reading their topics for the knowledge though.
I just whish there was more of it and less of swampmans continual BS
The girls don't bother me. If they ever spend any time at the bench, or actullay hunting they'll admit that I right.

another good exsample right there . smirk
i rest my case

I'll mail you a Kleenex....

LMAO another product made in china whistle
lol captchee

I'll take a box but make sure it some the moisturizer in it. Normal kleenex typically drys out the skin around my nose.

And I'll send you some kotex. You've gotta be fresh out, the way you've been carrying on.
I'll send you some Preperation-H and then you disappear.
No doubt you've got a lifetime supply to choose from.

You're the only person I know of who goes to the proctologist and gets a complete physical exam. And enjoys it.
I wish we were all sitting around in a bar right now talking guns and hunting, and yes Swampy could join us. We would need somebody to settle the bar tab!
We need a good punchin bag when we're all liquored up and feeling frisky wink

Rather than at the bar, i'd rather be out on the range! Just got my new gun in today.
That would be your worst mistake ever......
why? Will you hit us with your purse? laugh
Come on Big Block 455 (how appropriate for a faker to cite an engine that quoted its torque rather than HP to try and sound bigger LOL!)

So you gonna whup up on Swampy ? I've seen his pic, sure he could handle any
Kaliradio wuss bag.
510 ft lbs @ 2,800 rpm baby!
555 ft pounds @ 1400 RPM with two less cylinders.

Can you spell it ?

[Linked Image]
its like Emmit Smith said:

"It was like a Diamond that was surrounded by a pile of trash"

Thats what Cummins thinks!
Funny how many there are with over 1 million miles on them that have never been torn down. Of course you own several so you know all about them. LMAO

Yup Cummins thinks so little of MOPAR that they have by far the longest run of any manufacturer making a diesel engine for a pickup truck.

GM has yet to build/find a good one and Ford.... well a powerpoke is a powerpoke.

Wanna run for pink slips against this with your dynadog ? Can you read those numbers ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxGTKKXK4og
always had to rebuild the front ends on those 95-00 dodge rams. You'd drive them around corners at around 60-65 and they'd just shake the crap out of you.

We've been looking for a diesel truck but every darn dodge we check out, you can wiggle the steering wheel left to right and just watch the entire front ends move on them while the wheels stay still. Its pretty bad. Ford isnt much better to be honest though. Our 98 f250 is a B to get front end parts for due to them using 97 parts on it, as well as 2WD parts. Its a real transexual LOL.

My Dynadog is a '92 isuzu rodeo with a 120hp GM 3.1 and 5 speed. Slow as turtle but climbs like a tank. No longer see a need for speed. My old Buicks were fun, but i much prefer slow and have some climbing ability.
You need a set of Peltor 10's while driving a Dodge Cummins too.
big mud tires just get u stuck faster. Tall and narrow to cut through the mud!
What'd ya expect from a part-time cowboy.
I have to say, having owned a second gen Dodge Ram, the diesels may have great motors, but overall, other than the motor the trucks are pieces of crap. The one I owned wasn't a diesel and it was an even bigger POS. Just about every major part on it had a common problem with it. When I'd log on to find out how to fix it, sure enough the Dodge forums would be full of tons of other people with the same issues. Not to mention when I worked at a shop, we saw them all the time with the exact same problems mine had had. I wish I'd never bought that POS, and I kind of doubt I will ever buy a Dodge again after it unless someday I pick up a 69 or 70 Dodge Charger. That's always been a dream car for me.

I've never had a Ford, but the experience I've had with Chevrolet cars has been a lot better than with my Dodge, but they still haven't been great. The Honda's I've had have been 100x more reliable and had a way rougher life. The latest which is an Accord V6 6speed which also gets pretty decent gas mileage and is pretty quick for a family sedan.
Just makes you want to go back to an older truck thats not newer than 1975 when you could actually work on them without having to pull the cab off!

Our 98 f250, changed 7 plugs and #8 cylinder remains as ford seems to have drilled the plug off center and you cant get ANY socket on it to remove it.
Ony thing worse than a Dodge is a GM product....
No a GM you can work on. Thats all we had before the ford and never had any real problems with it. The ford does have 300k on it though. Nothing else we've owned had near that mileage.
Ony thing worse than a Dodge is a GM product....

LMFAO ..stick to your little Siesta and Yaris sissy boy
Well this is one for the record books. Ford v. Chevy v. Dodge, the world against Swampy, Swampy against the world, Oldfart allying himself with Swampy, Oldfart being himself, a hint of modern muzzleloading lore, and a partridge in a pear tree. All in one thread!
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700ML As Doorstop - 06/24/11
Yeah, but you gotta admit, the one about getting a complete physical exam from a proctologist is pure gold.....
Funny how many there are with over 1 million miles on them that have never been torn down. Of course you own several so you know all about them. LMAO

Yup Cummins thinks so little of MOPAR that they have by far the longest run of any manufacturer making a diesel engine for a pickup truck.

GM has yet to build/find a good one and Ford.... well a powerpoke is a powerpoke.

Wanna run for pink slips against this with your dynadog ? Can you read those numbers ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxGTKKXK4og

Only person I know that has had a vehicle replaced under a states Lemon Law was the owner of a Dodge Ram Diesel pickup. After he settled he immediately ran down to the Ford dealer to buy one of their diesels. It didn't get the mileage but at least the thing ran. LOL at Dodge...tells you everything you need to know in the name of the damned thing.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: 700ML As Doorstop - 06/24/11
Yeah, but you gotta admit, the one about getting a complete physical exam from a proctologist is pure gold.....

Yep, gotta remember that one!

The only Dodge product I ever owned was a 1953 1/2 ton, bought for $100 30 years ago. Flat head straight-6, 45-50 MPH top speed. Used it for 3 years as a third vehicle- occasional suburban style light hauling jobs. Sold it for $150 to a guy who wanted to demolition test it. We drained the oil out of it and started it up, leaving it to idle. It ran for over 2� hours before it finally seized up! To give you an idea of what it was like when I drove it, we named it "Thunderbolt Grease Slapper!"
The groups these 700ML rifles will shoot are amazing.

Since we have not seen groups shot out of your rifle but have seen BigBlocks groups a number of times from many different CVA muzzleloade I am going to give you one guess on who I believe. You are a pathological liar..I guess being in the Air Farce did that to you.
Bergara barrels are the best in the world and only CVA uses them.....
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700ML as toilet plunger - 06/24/11

getting three on the same target is amazing for you.
Posted By: dubePA Re: 700ML as toilet plunger - 06/24/11
Not really. Under his stringent malleable standards, all were likely fired as claimed one shot groups?
It's a shame nobody makes an inline worth buying anymore.
Think I may have figured "it" out?

blow�hard noun \-ˌh�rd\

Definition of BLOWHARD
1: braggart
2: windbag

<a blowhard always has to act like he/she/it is better than anyone else, or more knowledgable; needs to hold centerstage at any cost; is resolute in their false sense of infallibility>

First Known Use of BLOWHARD: 1848

Synonyms: babbler, blabber, blabbermouth, chatterbox, cackler, chatterer, gasbag, jabberer, jay, magpie, motormouth, prattler, windbag

Related Words: gossip, gossiper, talebearer, tattler, tattletale; blatherer, blatherskite; converser, discourser
Originally Posted by dubePA
Think I may have figured "it" out?

blow�hard noun \-&#716;h�rd\

Definition of BLOWHARD
1: braggart
2: windbag

<a blowhard always has to act like he/she/it is better than anyone else, or more knowledgable; needs to hold centerstage at any cost; is resolute in their false sense of infallibility>

First Known Use of BLOWHARD: 1848

Synonyms: babbler, blabber, blabbermouth, chatterbox, cackler, chatterer, gasbag, jabberer, jay, magpie, motormouth, prattler, windbag

Related Words: gossip, gossiper, talebearer, tattler, tattletale; blatherer, blatherskite; converser, discourser

Yeah. He (and some others) are nothing to waste our time on. It's kind of sad really that they have nothing better to do with their lives. As long as we keep wasting electrons replying to their inane posts they will keep posting. Trouble is, it's kind of fun poking a sharp stick into Swampy's eye even if he doesn't feel it. Keeps me coming back to see what the latest bait Swampy has laid.
Asswipe is good too!!!
It's a shame nobody makes an inline worth buying anymore.

I'm hoping the new Knight will give the muzzleloading hunter something useable. We'll see.
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700ML as wheel chock - 06/25/11

Have you ever gotten three on the same target?
.45 Knight Disc Extreme B/A is the most accurate ML Ive ever shot. Few friends shoot an Encore & there not as consistant as my .45, but still impressive.

Florida has a good ML season and most here shoot Knight or Thompson products. CVA is considered a POS rust pole by many in S.FL.... Maybe the new line-up is better?? I'll stick with a Knight myself.
Posted By: sharps4590 Re: 700ML as wheel chock - 06/25/11
....and this has gone to over 10 pages? No wonder he stays around. Just put him on ignore. Ignoring him is quite similar to having a noisy, annoying neighborhood kid sent away.
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700ML as wheel chock - 06/25/11
Originally Posted by sharps4590
Just put him on ignore.

You first. Sometimes I get a kick out of spanking the annoying neighbor kid.
Like anything you've ever said bothered me....still laffin'
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700ML as road ballast - 06/25/11
Yup, and that's the funniest part. You don't even know you're gettin' spanked, and all the while the boot prints on your ass tell the story.
A few have tried. It give's them something to tell their grandchildren.
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700ML as boat anchor - 06/25/11
Most have succeeded, so it ain't nothin' to brag about. You're just too dense for it to register.
Never been bested in a debate, argument, or fight. Esp. by a small person like yourself.
Never been bested in a debate, argument, or fight. Esp. by a small person like yourself.

Just more of your BS...............superman you ain't!!!
He may actually believe he is? So that's all that counts, if one is that delusional and long of wind.
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as trailer roof weight - 06/25/11
Go easy on him fellas, I'm pretty sure he actually believes it.
While I am not the world's greatest fan of the 700 and actually think the 721/2 were superior, I really doubt Remington is sending out defective rifles as a matter of policy.

IME the only weak point in the 7XX family is the extractor, and that only in real hot rods like my custom 244 H&H magnum. A SAKO extractor fixed that and when you're pushing an 80 gr 6mm at 3700 fps, you're running a hot load.

All my other 7XX rifles ranging from 222 to 400 H&H, from 1952 until 2000 have never failed to function, triggers were safe and easily adjustable, they are accurate and inexpensive.

Swampy is a bit over the top as a Remington advocate but no worse than a Chevy vs Ford vs Dodge lover.

Internet talk is cheap, I have yet to see a H.P. White Laboratory, Inc. test of 700s documenting all the "stuff" you can find on any website postings by people with agendas.

If you can't handle Swampy, don't go up against the TCU Womans' Rifle Team !

A few of my 7XXs (all at top)

722 blueprinted, Shilen bbl ex benchrester made back into varmint rifle.

[Linked Image]

721AC 300 H&H

[Linked Image]

700 Classic ex 300 H&H now 400 H&H, a "bit" customized.

[Linked Image]

If the 721 ever wants a new home it's welcome here. Very, very nice rifle. Ken
That would be your worst mistake ever......

Thanks swampy for saying that. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Do you know kung fu also ? Why in the world would anybody want swampy to leave. This is some serious funny [bleep]

nor a foot race.
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as pooper scooper - 06/26/11
Kinda hard to run a race from the back of the short bus, ain't it?
Kinda hard to run a race from the back of the short bus, ain't it?

You are so cruel grin Wonder if Remington is aware Swampy is using a copyrighted image for his avatar?
OEH,

They would probably be more upset to learn he has been the one driving people away from Remington in droves by dint of his touting them. grin

Regarding your signature line: Sometimes they do. We had a drummer boy find a .58 caliber hole through his drum one time. Best we could figure was some ignoramus left his musket loaded from the previous day and stuck a tompion in the muzzle overnight, and forgot to remove it.
They can sue me.
They can sue me.
And I forgot to celebrate June 5th ........... damnit!
He's been on ignore for a couple months. Best internet decision I've made. It's a waste of time confronting a fool or a drunkard. All that's left to question is his state of sobriety.
Posted By: Swampman700 700ML is perfection - 06/29/11
I have 40-50 of you on ignore. You never add anything but faux info.
33,275 more members on ignore and he can start "talking" to hisself. Not much of a stretch, really?
Posted By: VAnimrod 700 ML as Potato Fork - 06/29/11
He's doing it to prove a point to Rick that this place needs a moderator.

Between that, and him driving hit counts daily, he's safe.
I've had you on iggy since the day you repeatedly ranted at me and accused me of not knowing WTH I was talking about, concerning last fall's thread on the big (hand fed) PA bear killed in the Poconos. Toggled to see what your reply was.

Don't see a need for more moderation here. Just a bit more attention paid to attention ho's like the one on this thread, who has a bad habit of senseless stirring, lying, exaggerating, bragging and posting utter nonsense most of the time.

Then there's the really poor advice given, from time to time?

Some can stir, brag and post nonsense that is amusing and appropriate to the general tenor of a thread. Others are just a PITFA. Thinkin' most of can discern the difference, but I could be wrong? ;O)

waaa....

I can go back onto ignore from you, if facts scare you that much.

I simply said exactly what Mark was up to, and why.... and why nothing will be done about him.

Those facts things again, though; so please, run away.
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as potato fork - 06/29/11
You never add anything but faux info.

LMAO. The maux of all faux has spoken.
Here are "the facts", relative to the big puff you got into last fall, over that PA bear:

As I knew at the time it was a topic here, but did not want to get into, the game commission was between the proverbial rock and hard place, on whether or not to "allow" that kill, or file charges. Tried to discretely explain that at the time, apparently failed?

The guys that killed the fed bear, had been after it for some time and finally just got "lucky", IF one considers hunting/killing a human-acclimated, well known locally and fairly tame bear, as luck? They are pariahs in their own community, as a result. One is still defiant over it, but no surprise, according to those I know, that know him?

They were also buds with a few Deputy conservation officers and the conservation officer in the area. They had often been allowed along to help with trap/transfer/tagging of problem bears in the area. There's more to that, but that's all I am going to say.

Bottom line: The bear will not be credited as a record bear, due to the "shaky" circumstances under which it was killed; That conservation officer is no longer with the game commission, due to his poor judgement in the matter. He had the choice: be canned, or resign. He resigned. Some "face" was saved by all.

So stick yer "waaa" where the sun don't shine. If I don't know WTF I am talking about, I generally keeps things to myself. ;O)

Here are "the facts", relative to the big puff you got into last fall, over that PA bear:

As I knew at the time it was a topic here, but did not want to get into, the game commission was between the proverbial rock and hard place, on whether or not to "allow" that kill, or file charges. Tried to discretely explain that at the time, apparently failed?

The guys that killed the fed bear, had been after it for some time and finally just got "lucky", IF one considers hunting/killing a human-acclimated, well known locally and fairly tame bear, as luck? They are pariahs in their own community, as a result. One is still defiant over it, but no surprise, according to those I know, that know him?

They were also buds with a few Deputy conservation officers and the conservation officer in the area. They had often been allowed along to help with trap/transfer/tagging of problem bears in the area. There's more to that, but that's all I am going to say.

Bottom line: The bear will not be credited as a record bear, due to the "shaky" circumstances under which it was killed; That conservation officer is no longer with the game commission, due to his poor judgement in the matter. He had the choice: be canned, or resign. He resigned. Some "face" was saved by all.

So stick yer "waaa" where the sun don't shine. If I don't know WTF I am talking about, I generally keeps things to myself. ;O)

You should probably take your own advice.

Bad PR makes for short careers. Thus, what you reference above.

Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as Potato Fork - 06/29/11
Jeez, will you guys cut it out?

You keep sh**-canning my thread title!!!!
[Linked Image]

Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as Potato Fork - 06/29/11
That post is wayyyy off base. I can't remember the last time I wore a tie.......
Posted By: dubePA Re: 700 ML as 'mater stake - 06/29/11
There, it looks much better now! ;O)
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: 700 ML as 'mater stake - 06/29/11
grin
I have no need for the faux info so I just keep them on ignore.
Posted By: VAnimrod Swampman is a lying troll - 06/29/11
Mark:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/4996910
Originally Posted by Swampman1
And that means using all kinds of nasty vulgar words? And treating folks you know nothing about like $hit?

Rick asked me to end my crusade so I will.
Which I did.....
Liar.

Rick keeps you here because you drive hit counts with your trolling.

Other than that, and that being ad revenue, you bring nothing to the table.
I did what Rick asked me too. I just do exactly what nearly everyone else does now.
if swampy was told to shut up and not smear posts and hes following, just lay off swampy and maybe he will come back with respectable posts and be supportive. Hes been holding up so far so dont try making swampy the old swampy.
That was done. He failed. Miserably.
No it wasn't....and no I didn't.
I did what Rick asked me too. I just do exactly what nearly everyone else does now.

And that is.............
And that is.............

Keep the post count/readership at record levels, until even R. Bin can't stand it anymore.

Plus, I figure he sends ol' goofball a sack of Tootsie Roll Pops every week, to keep him semi-sedated? I could be way off the mark here?

crazy
Bump.

This thread is so stale I figured it needed a bump.
A Swampman post is like rubbernecking passing a highway accident and just as informative.
Until a good muzzleloader becomes available again, I'm going to buy up 700MLs as spares.
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as TP Holder - 06/30/11
I have no need for the faux info so I just keep them on ignore.

So you don't deny acting the maux faux?
I'm saying you are the cause of all this. You and oldelkhunter are the worst trolls here. But you and others knew that already
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML As Field Crutch - 06/30/11
TFH. Keep 'em coming.
That was done. He failed. Miserably.

Truer words never spoken
I'm saying you are the cause of all this. You and oldelkhunter are the worst trolls here. But you and others knew that already

What I said....
Hang on Swampy, Swampy hang on..........

Trust me, there are a lot more (about 10) OCD trolls here than you mentioned.

We've added 50+ members from our gun club to the site. They spend MONEY with both the sponsers and other buyers unlike the trolls whose every post starts with :"Re"

Swampy, get all your club members to sign on. The trolls are losing control of the site and it may send them over to ARAIG.

Swampy, lets see 10,000 posts, I know you can do it !
Swampy, sold another 700, now down to one each 700, 722 and 2 721s.

I'll get a pic today of my B grade 721 06' ....... mind blowing wood!
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as fireplace poker - 06/30/11
Two peas in a pod, my gosh, is that funny, or what?
Two peas in a pod, my gosh, is that funny, or what?

It would be funny if it were not so pathetic...misery loves company I guess
Perhaps the adults will eventually outnumber the girls.
Perhaps the adults will eventually outnumber the girls.

Only if you leave.
Clearly you need Massengill.....
I have a question as I walk out the door for a week in the mountains!

Who is the bigger fool. The fool himself or the one who argues with him and actually thinks he can change his mind?

Have a great week, I know I will!
Originally Posted by txhunter58
I have a question as I walk out the door for a week in the mountains!

Who is the bigger fool. The fool himself or the one who argues with him and actually thinks he can change his mind?

Have a great week, I know I will!

Who is arguing? We all agree.
Clearly you need Massengill.....

Vinegar would work for you.....douche!!!
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as clyster pipe - 06/30/11
Well, I for one ain't arguing with swampy. But I do like to kick him in the ass.
Posted By: dubePA Re: 700 ML as a dipwad's dream - 06/30/11
But I do like to kick him in the ass.

Hasty field expediency repair. No charge.
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as Clyster Pipe - 06/30/11
I liked my title better, it's from Shakespeare. Plus, my spelling is flawless.
You girls are something...I'm not sure what...just something...
Swampy, the adults already outnumber the trolls.
Hang in there, just slap them on ignore.

As promised yesterday, some pics of my late model (higher comb) 721 B in 06' wearing a classic Unertl Hawk with PCH.

Better than 90% of the crap out there today.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Very nice......I've been loading .45-70 cartridges this afternoon. 405 grain cast lead over 31 grains IMR-4198 in Starline cases CCI LR Primers O.A.L. 2.530.
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as clyster pipe - 06/30/11
Wow, that is awesome you guys. I just ate two tacos!!
Posted By: Swampman700 polesmoker needs a life. - 07/01/11
Reloading and shooting is fun. You should try it sometime.
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/01/11
After you scarfing two tacos, I'm glad the wind is not coming to WY !

Couple of upgrades for my Winchester M 70 Bull Gun 300 H&H (probably about as old as the cat meat in those tacos).

Found a ANIB Bal Var 6-24 and a NIB Canjar single set trigger.
Have to get over to the mesa early (before the wind) to our 50 BMG range (3000 meters). Probably start at 500 to dial in this grand old lady (been to Perry twice).

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Swampman700 24 Hour Campfire Rocks - 07/01/11
Very cool, I'd like to give that one a go.
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/01/11
After you scarfing two tacos, I'm glad the wind is not coming to WY !

It is, on account of how much you suck.

Reloading and shooting is fun. You should try it sometime.

Reloading? What's that? Is that what you and goodiewrench do when you get your second wind? Roll over and re-load?

No thanks. I've gotta go finish necking down some .270 for the 6.5-06. It's an M70, shoots 1/4" groups at 500 yards, and I haven't even taken it out of the box yet.
Since you don't shoot or hunt, I'm not suprised.
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/01/11
Well, maybe I don't "shoot" like you and Larry, but I can unequivocally say that I've never hunted out of a golf cart.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/01/11
Very cool, I'd like to give that one a go.
It's a Winchester you dumb [bleep]. Remington's the only rifle that'll shoot fer schitt remember ?
Posted By: Blackheart Re: 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/01/11
Well, maybe I don't "shoot" like you and Larry, but I can unequivocally say that I've never hunted out of a golf cart.
I reckon some folks NEED to shoot a whole bunch cuz they suck at it. I'm glad I ain't in that boat and was born with a natural talent cuz I can't afford to shoot 20k dollars worth a year tryin' not to suck. I figure swampy and Big Douche need all that practice alot more than me anyways.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/01/11
My my, aren't we blessed. Swampy and Oldsausagelicker gabbling like two old crones over the back fence. I was tempted to call them the "Two Stooges" but that would be an insult to Stooge-dom. Mayhaps "The Gay Caballeros"? Or "Wile E. Coyote" and his brother "Bat E."? Meep meep.
Posted By: Swampman700 Fishing Report - 07/01/11
Local waters aren't as good as this place but they are pretty good. My son caught this one.

[Linked Image]
Hey dickbrain....notice Swampy is ABOVE THE WATER, unlike your "hero" the greatest butcher of WW One.

Swampy, nice fish. Funny how none of the trolls ever post pics of anything they own, accomplish, catch or shoot. Of course in Merryland most of the shooting is done in downtown Balto !
Hey you're the one eating the tacos and from what we hear, there is a lot more "sucking" going on in the peoples' republic of kalirado than here.

Betcha you spend a lot of nights at the Outback Saloon in Boulder eh ?

you nasty boy you!
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/01/11
Betcha you spend a lot of nights at the Outback Saloon in Boulder eh ?

Never heard of it. Tell us about it, you sound familiar with it. Is that where you met swampy?
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: Fishing Report - 07/01/11
It's gotten sorta warm for fishing so now it archery practice and equipment repair time.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Fishing Report - 07/01/11
Local waters aren't as good as this place but they are pretty good. My son caught this one.

[Linked Image]

Nice Red .....
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/02/11
Nice try but "smokepole" says it all. Lotsa pole smokin goin on over there in the peoples republik of kalirado.

Betcha you can suck a golf ball thru 50' of garden hose to please your cutie pie....... LAFFIN!!!!
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/02/11
Actually, "smokepole" is slang for a long gun, especially a muzzleloader, which is what I hunt with most.

But with your particular orientation, I can understand the mistake.

Posted By: smokepole Re: 700 ML as clyster pipe - 07/02/11
Hey, goodiewench, I did a google search and I think I found what you were talking about, I guess there's a whole 'nuther world out there I never knew existed, check this out:

[Linked Image]
Thats funny.
Only the retard clique would spend so much time stealing a photo off the net (which they often accuse others of) and fing it up with such stupidity.
Tom of course finds it funny, tells us all we need to know about him.
BTW azzholes are you aware of the copyright laws ? Just saying........

"How Do I Copyright A Photo? You don�t. It�s already copyrighted. You don�t need to submit a form, and you don�t have to use that ��� symbol or a digital watermark � those are just customary ways of identifying the copyright owner.

Thus you don�t need to read this article. But if you want to, here it is.
Introduction

"Copyright� is �the right to copy.� This right is a legal construct, designed for you � the artist � to support your artistic endeavors. Without copyright, people would be free to use your artistic work without payment, and there would be little financial compensation for the effort of creating art. With copyright, you have legal protection. If someone wants to use (copy) your work, they have to get your permission. You can negotiate a �license� to copy, and perhaps even get paid in real money. Hopefully this will give you more incentive to create art, and the world will be a better place."

Since I am a publisher, I am VERY expert in copyright laws. I can let you make azzes of yourselves but anytime I want to reel you in.... well I can.

Were I you I'd take that photo down now but you won't because you aren't bright enough.

Glad it entertained Tommy boy, not much to do in the corn belt but smoke poles.
BTW azzholes are you aware of the copyright laws ? Just saying........

You can't be talking about a photo you put up on the internet, on a public website, so I can only conclude that you're talking about the publication itself.

Can't say I blame you for that, if you wrote the book on pole-smoking, you deserve compensation.

From somebody.
If its not water marked with the copy rights then its free for all to use.
Once again Lawrence is just bumping her gums as usual...

Next she'll run IP traces on all of you and have her Standby FBI Entry Team breach your doors or spell out the "Castle Doctrine" to you...

She just likes to see herself type...

Pretend's to be a publisher while she sells out dated books in her E-Ghey store... Books that can be found on the Interweb and can be downloaded for free... But that makes her a "Publisher"...

Pathetic...
Posted By: Swampman700 Walmart - 07/02/11
I was in there buying targets this afternoon. I noticed they had panties on sale. You girls should run on down and stock up.
Posted By: digger44 Re: Walmart - 07/02/11
sounds like you were strolling thru the wrong dept
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: Walmart - 07/03/11
You girls seemed so sad, I was looking for something to cheer you up.
Posted By: elkhuntinguide Re: Walmart - 07/03/11
I was in there buying targets this afternoon. I noticed they had panties on sale. You girls should run on down and stock up.

Seriously??? Cruising WalMart's panties for girls...

[Linked Image]

Posted By: oldman1942 Re: Walmart - 07/03/11
As usual the trolls THINK they know the copyright laws BUT of course they don't. They are to [bleep] dumb to have plowed through the 1000s of pages of the CR laws BUT they think anything posted on the net is in the public domain, WRONG, but WHAT else to expect from a guide who is not a guide, a pole smoker and a guy with an ancient Buick whose lunch my Magnum could eat.

Keep on em' Swampy, fools need to be exposed VERY often so no one misses the FACTS.

As for reading a book on a Kindle (and NO most of them are not downloadable) that's kinda like whacking your willie while looking at Hustler rather than real sex with a woman you treasure. BUT, I'm sure you all have lotsa sticky Hustlers around......LAFFIN.
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: Walmart - 07/03/11
any time you post pictures, movies, what ever on a forum, you've given up those copy rights LOL.

Make a water mark copy right if it makes u feel better.
Posted By: elkhuntinguide Re: Walmart - 07/03/11
You continue to make yourself look the fool Lawrence... Who cares of your copyright laws... What are you gonna do about it... Not a [bleep] thing... You'll run your man pleaser and threaten of legal action but in the end you're just full of schit... Typical of you...

You are the poster child a Trolls... You have been and always will be... You are not liked anywhere you go... Sad that YOU actually THINK you're something special...

You are of entertainment value at best and that appears to be wearing thin here... You are NO shining star Lawrence... No where even close...

Posted By: oldman1942 Re: Walmart - 07/04/11
I'll say it with courtesy: You are wrong and don't know much if anything about copyright laws.

"17 U.S.C. �101.
Posting a document on the world wide web is a "public display" of the work, which is among the rights exclusively reserved to the owner of the copyrighted work. 17 USC �106(5)."

and:
"Copyright occurs automatically when both of two conditions are satisfied:

the creation of an original work and
"fixation of that work in any tangible medium of expression."

17 USC �� 101, 102(a), 302(a). "

So, Mr. Expert wannabe, it is MY picture and once I took it it was a copywrit item.

I don't do brain surgery, beacuse I DNS about it. You should heed the DNS rule and don't try and tell someone with 47 copywrit books in print about copyright law.

Trust me, if I were to suffer any financial harm from this infringement, you would be hearing from the US Attorney. As it is, it's just immature jerks chanting to the choir of other immature jerks.

"Stupid is as stupid does."
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: Walmart - 07/04/11
LOL what a douche.

If you dont want your pictures on the net, dont post them
Posted By: rahtreelimbs Re: Walmart - 07/04/11
You girls seemed so sad, I was looking for something to cheer you up.

You leaving comes to mind!!!
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: Walmart - 07/04/11
You keep laughing. I suggest you buy one of my books, have it reprinted, sell it on Ebay and await the sheit storm that will decend on you.

The idea that a member should not be able to post a copyrighted picture on the web w/o idiots like you stealing it and messing with is too stupid to merit a reply. You are a true Internet NAZI!
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: Walmart - 07/04/11
photos must have a clear copyright watermark in order to get legit.
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as SWAT Weapon - 07/04/11
Trust me, if I were to suffer any financial harm from this infringement, you would be hearing from the US Attorney.

That'd be an interesting case. Who would the US Attorney file suit on behalf of? Who would suffer damages?

Would it be "goodiewrench"??

Or maybe "bosslady??"

No, that's right, it was "oldman1942" who posted those pics!!!!

Have fun sorting that out, Mr. US Attorney.

I hear Olman1942's back on the SWAT team:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: 700ML as SWAT Weapon - 07/04/11
oh man thats just to funny! I like a good sense of humor. That made my day.
Posted By: smokepole Re: 700ML as SWAT Weapon - 07/05/11
Well, I can't take credit, I'm not that creative. But don't you dare copy it, or the US Attorney will be payin' you a visit!!
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700ML as SWAT Weapon - 07/05/11
Y'all are way ahead of me. Still trying to tape my ribs after I broke 'em rollin' on the floor. 700ML as a SWAT weapon...indeed. laugh

Somebody should copyright that...quick. Recommending flashlights, bipods, fluted barrel with brake and a Unertl Targetspot. Don't forget the speed loaders in the elastic thingy on the stock. Hydraulic ramrod. Camo in 'Frisco Gay, I mean Gray...

Forgive me God.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: 700ML as SWAT Weapon - 07/05/11
Nice Smokepole.....laffin'

BTW Lawrence.......if your so worried about copyright infringements maybe you should practice what YOU preach when you steal others photos off the internet and pass them off as YOURS...............
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: 700ML as SWAT Weapon - 07/05/11
oh god! I look at that pic and it just cracks me up. Funny
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: 700ML as SWAT Weapon - 07/05/11
Give him a minute, he'll be back a spittin' and a fumin', and will end up pissing off even more folks somehow.

I can't wait for the next installment of the adventures of Humble. What will he get into next? Sausage stuffer at the bratwurst factory? Corn dog seller at the carnival? It is to wonder! I saw a guy with a big pooper-scooper walking behind the horses in the parade yesterday evening and I swear to God he looked just like that guy Humble. The people around me wondered what I was laughing about.
Nice to see you girls got together for a group photo....that's so sweet.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700ML as SWAT Weapon - 07/05/11
I notice there are no Model 70 ML's out there...

http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/category.asp?family=001C

Winchester Rocks!
Nice to see you girls got together for a group photo.....

Good one swampy, but we all know there's only one of us here who likes to play dress-up.

That's you right there in the middle, admit it.
Swampy, just put them on ignore. It's the best way to NOT waste you time plowing through BS from fools who know nothhing. They are all 17 year old kids playing with Mommy's computer while she is out making money.

We have about 10 on ignore, too bad there is not a way to just block even viewing the fact that they are posting.

If you read their posts from way back you will find that:

1.They really know little about guns, ammo and ballistics.
2. They never buy or sell anything.
3. they claim to be what they are not. (NOTE "what")
4. They all hide their real names and email addressses (look at profiles)
5. They are serial stalkers (see how many have attached themselves to your profile for the sole purpose of stalking your posts & threads)
6. The only pics they post are those used to degrade or mock others
7. They don't know shiet about copyright law and have certainly do not have a copryright attorney on retainer.
8. Whatever few guns they do own are probably crap and painted pink like you know who.

Digital dan summed it up best for all of them with his signature:
"I am..........disturbed." (attribution provided)

See you on the threads the adults are on.
Hang in there !
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as toilet plunger - 07/05/11
4. They all hide their real names and email addressses (look at profiles)

You looked up my profile? I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way.

Nice shorts, BTW.

And with all your multiple screen names, can we assume that you post your real name and e-mail address on your profile?

If not, does that mean you're full of ****, or just a garden-variety hypocrite?

7. They don't know shiet about copyright law and have certainly do not have a copryright attorney on retainer.

Instant classic.......
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as Toilet Plunger - 07/05/11
You can't make this stuff up.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: 700ML as Toilet Plunger - 07/05/11
You can't make this stuff up.

Well, actually Goodie and swampy make most of their stuff up.
Digital dan summed it up best for all of them with his signature:
"I am..........disturbed." (attribution provided)

Hey, dat chitt was copyrighted! Yer busted!

Anyway, "disturbed" is preferred to "dumb as a rock". Ya can't fix stupid...
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as Dipstick - 07/05/11
Dan, would you please have the courtesy to stop changing the thread title? It's copyrighted, don't make me go all "US Attorney" on ya.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700ML SUX NoChitt - 07/05/11
Sorry, didn't know what I was doing there for a minute. Won't happen again. whistle
Posted By: ingwe Re: 700ML SUX Donkey ballz... - 07/05/11
Copyright THAT Maux Faux! laugh
If you want a challenge the 700ML isn't for you. It was and still is the most accurate muzzleloader available. You just have to find a used one.
Yeah? Well, here's yer copyright...... laugh
I hope to pick up a few more 700MLs just to ensure I have a safe and accurate muzzleloader for the rest of my life.
OK, you win. Donkey Ballz it is.

BTW, I'm perilously close to having a Lee24 flashback.
I hope to pick up a few more 700MLs just to ensure I have a safe and accurate muzzleloader for the rest of my life.

Shouldn't be a problem, there are always plenty to be had and they're cheap.
I understand why some folks enjoy primitive weapons like those made in Spain, but the risk is just too great. Find a nice 700ML and live to be old and pretty.
You've got to be pretty first, otherwise you're just old.
Posted By: Swampman700 The 700ML is Awesome - 07/06/11
Gunbroker has several 700MLs available right now.
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: The 700ML is Awesome - 07/06/11
all greatly over priced
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Military Sniper Rifles - 07/06/11
Wow, what an educational thread that was, huh?

[Linked Image]

More fun than a bolt action SUX, eh?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Military Sniper Rifles - 07/06/11
[Linked Image]

More better still...

[Linked Image]

Yeah, this is a lot better than talkin' bolt action SUX MLs
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as Dipstick - 07/06/11
all greatly over priced

What, they want upwards of $50??
Posted By: Swampman700 Polesmoker is a Dipstick - 07/06/11
You gotta love a rifle as accurate and forgiving as the 700ML.
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: The 700ML is Awesome - 07/06/11
all greatly over priced

Anything less than $500.00 for a stainless 700ML is a good deal.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700ML as Dipstick - 07/06/11
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

-Macbeth-

Like this sorta...methinks

[Linked Image]
Wonder if a SUX ML can do this?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: 700ML is the very best - 07/06/11
The 700ML shoots much better than that.
Posted By: ingwe Re: 700ML Sux donkey ballz... - 07/06/11
Yeah..but he didn't tell you...that group was shot from 1,000 yds....
Posted By: Swampman700 700ML is the very best - 07/06/11
Originally Posted by ingwe
Yeah..but he didn't tell you...that group was shot from 1,000 yds....

Doesn't change a thing.....
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: 700ML is the very best - 07/06/11
Actually, a rod equals 5� yards. A group like that, of around 2" fired 143 years ago with either iron sights or primitive optics, at 220 yards, is remarkable. Many an inline of today would be hard pressed to match it. Hell, for that matter how many people do you know who can actually shoot that well with any kind of rifle? (Internet "keyboard" benchrest groups not withstanding.) I would take one good Billinghurst rifle with all of it's accessories over three dozen Rem 700's (ML or cartridge) any day of the week.
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: 700ML is the very best - 07/06/11
Me too, but not because it's better.
Hey Poobah, I don't think a muzzleloading SUX can do 10 shots in a foot at 40 rods. JMO

OTOH, I got a .30 carbine ML that's a pretty good sniper rifle. That's what the guy said I bought it from. Haven't tried it out yet but he swore it would dot an "I" at 500 yards. I notice that "I" ain't dotted... Hope he wasn't funnin' me...
Hey Swampy start a new thread will ya. Almost every dolt on this one is on ignore and all we see is:

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

LAFFIN!

Posted By: ingwe Re: 700ML SUX Donkey ballz... - 07/06/11
Whats that Larry? I can't hear you....
Almost every dolt on this one is on ignore and all we see is:

Toggle the display of this post

LAFFIN!

I know...
Posted By: ingwe Re: 700ML Sux Donkey Ballz - 07/06/11
Swampy...are you and Larry buds now??? grin
I don't know Larry. I try not to have friends.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700ML Sux Donkey Ballz - 07/06/11
700ML SUX ain't got not soul. -Jimmy Page-
Firearms are just like hammers and wrenches. Like most here, they don't have souls.
Posted By: ingwe Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/06/11
I don't know Larry. I try not to have friends.

Everyone has to be good at something....
Posted By: Blackheart Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/06/11
Remington can't even make good camo tape. I'm still trying to get the stickum from their non marring camo tape off my rifle from last season. Their rifles absolutely suck donkey balls !
Posted By: Swampman700 700ML is perfection - 07/06/11
I try.....
Posted By: Blackheart Re: 700ML is perfection - 07/06/11
Seriously, all you've gotta do to let me know you don't know your a$$hole from your elbow is to tell me you own, use and are satisfied with a Remington rifle !
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: 700ML is perfection - 07/07/11
Obviously you DNS. Here's one that is 5 decades old, beautiful, reliable and will drop 5 in 1" with a 50 year old scope made by that know nothing company, Unertl, and chambered in that worthless caliber 30-06. No fool like a young fool !

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/07/11
Friends don't let friends try to hunt with a 700ML. Seriously.
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as tent pole for 2 - 07/07/11

'Course they are, didn't you hear?

It's a heart-warming story, all over the papers and everything:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Blackheart Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/07/11
Obviously you DNS. Here's one that is 5 decades old, beautiful, reliable and will drop 5 in 1" with a 50 year old scope made by that know nothing company, Unertl, and chambered in that worthless caliber 30-06. No fool like a young fool !

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Obviously you don't know [bleep] ya dumb [bleep] ! I worked on Rem's junk for years as a professional and know damn good and well all the friggin' [bleep] up JUNK they've been putting out for the past 40 years ! WTF do you think you have to tell me ? Phuggin' stupid twerp !
C'mon, blackie, yer messin' up my thread title--I picked it out just for Larry and swampy.

'Course they are, didn't you hear?

It's a heart-warming story, all over the papers and everything:

[Linked Image]
Did you ever see the Musket I reworked?

[Linked Image]
Nope, but it looks nice. What bore?
Had to drop by to change the thread title...

Carry on....
Dang.
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: 700ML so sexy!!! - 07/07/11
.715 patched ball over 90 grains of 3f.
Posted By: ingwe Re: 700ML ...a dismal failure... - 07/07/11
grin
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: 700ML so sexy!!! - 07/07/11
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ingwe Re: 700ML so sleezy!!! - 07/07/11
laugh
Gotta wonder why, when there are so many options dripping with class one would pimp a 700ML SUX? To hear people talk about it, even Remington recovered from their momentary insanity? Maybe...

There's the "So cool it don't matter if it shoots" option.
Then the "Shoots bigger bullets further and more accurately" option.
I like "The Revolutionary War was won with flintlocks, not the 700 ML SUX tent pole" option.
How about the "Don't look like Wal-Mart Saturday sale" option?
And then, the "If you take a 700 ML SUX to rondy they'll think you're queer" default.
Let's not forget the "Smells better than burnt rug when fired" option.

Trying to help friends help themselves tonight. No charge, thank me later.
why take a factory 700 that shoots 1/4" groups, change out stocks and such and settle for 1" groups? CRAZY!
Did that the other way around once. 'Cept I changed out the barrel, whittled on the stock and did some other chitt on it too. Best .250 Savage I ever owned.
Just proving you can't improve on perfection.....
Pooh
Magna poo and growin' deeper by the day
Posted By: ingwe Re: 700ML, Mega-Lousy - 07/07/11
Just checkin' in... grin
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: 700ML, Mega-Lousy - 07/07/11
Nothing new here, Ingwe. Swampy's still making funny noises. Oldladyfart hasn't chimed in with any of his drivel lately either.

I wonder when Remington will bring out something worth burning up band-width over? Perhaps a .243 muzzle loader? grin
Posted By: Schenk Re: 700ML, Mega-Lousy - 07/07/11
That would be great! I like the range of that .243 opposed to the .50.
Posted By: Johnny Dollar Re: 700ML, Mega-Lousy - 07/07/11
Swampy and Larry:
Please let me handle this!

Ingwe, DD and gnoahhh, What is the matter with you!!! Didn't your moms teach you it is WRONG to pick on the "special", slow kids???!!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

S&L - that should take care of the problem.

Johnny $
Yes'm.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700ML, Mega-Lousy - 07/07/11
Johnny $, I thought "special" implied in need of attention? Just trying to do my civic duty ya know.

I know some special folk need TLC, but darn it, some of them require reinforcement with a hickory stick or something similar. Something to do with that Pavlov fella I hear.

Now don't give this away but I'm trying to set up a match to settle this debate. On one lane there's gonna be a SUX 700 ML and a parade of pimps. On the other I'm guessing a .56 Perry w/a two piece 1300 grain Hindenburg over 200 grains of 1-1/2 FG Swiss. Older than dirt, like the driver. Ought to be a fair match, but I gotta say I hope it's windy. 40 rods, string measure.

[Linked Image]

If'n you don't think this is fair I could probably work in an 800 grain .50 caliber shooter. Maybe. Depends on where mostly.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sharps4590 Re: 700ML, Mega-Lousy - 07/07/11
Dan, that is one cool rifle. Is that a false muzzle utilizing a cross patch that I'm looking at? I'd love to see one of those at work at a 40 rod match. It would be like going back 120 years.
Posted By: Johnny Dollar Re: 700ML, Mega-Lousy - 07/07/11
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Johnny $, I thought "special" implied in need of attention? Just trying to do my civic duty ya know.

I know some special folk need TLC, but darn it, some of them require reinforcement with a hickory stick or something similar. Something to do with that Pavlov fella I hear.

Dan,
That is really a interesting reference. Some of my graduate studies were done on Pavlov's theory. We were trying to find the lowest lifeforms that could be conditioned into determinal behavior with risk/reward "training". In my last year we were working with night crawlers. We used a maze that was just a "T" box with rich humus in one arm of the T and a nasty electric shock in the other. Believe it or not, the night crawlers could be conditioned into turning to the rewards side with the ringing of a buzzer. Anyway the smart ones could be taught - the dumb ones became catfish bait. Swampy and Larry would probably have been sleeping with the fishes...

I really wouldn't want to shoot against that Perry rifle with anything! But I would certainly like to watch you shoot it.

Johnny $

Is that a false muzzle utilizing a cross patch that I'm looking at? I'd love to see one of those at work at a 40 rod match. It would be like going back 120 years.

Whatever it is, the village dingleberry will weigh-in directly, with an assertion that he not only has a brace of 'em, but is also reigning world champeen at whatever discipline is involved. Yep.

Now don't give this away but I'm trying to set up a match to settle this debate. On one lane there's gonna be a SUX 700 ML and a parade of pimps. On the other I'm guessing a .56 Perry w/a two piece 1300 grain Hindenburg over 200 grains of 1-1/2 FG Swiss. Older than dirt, like the driver. Ought to be a fair match, but I gotta say I hope it's windy. 40 rods, string measure.

That is a match worth the air fare to go watch!
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700ML, Mega-Lousy - 07/07/11
Sharps, yep, that's a cross strip false muzzle. The Perry uses one as well. The holes in the face of the muzzle are for the alignment pins. The FM you're looking at is on the .50.

Johnny $, one of my long time friends took home a PHD in psychology after a thesis on operant conditioning. I think that has something to do with Pavlov but mostly that stuff is over my head. Not even sure I spelled it right. Anyway, he's got more psych issues than Jimma's got peanuts. Me, I'm just....disturbed. Comfy with that.

Dube, I don't think so. I know some of them champions personally. They tend to flock around Friendship and more recently, Cody, WY. My .40 got abused by one of 'em this year at the NRC match by a big .50, fair and square. 32.36" for 20 shots @ 200 yards. That's string measure. In a 15-20 mph variable wind. That's a POI average of just over 1.6" from point of aim. Time rules. Them boys play for keeps.

To be clear, neither of the guns above belong to me, but the owners are always looking for an easy mark and one of 'em lives here in Florida. The other is up in Ohio. My own are just a light .50 (16#)and the .40(19#) The .40 do OK and I have some work underway on the .50, vintage 1880 w/scope. It does OK too. I'm fair certain either would make a 700ML SUX blush in public exhibition.
I don't want no old junk.
Dan, I have no doubts. It is amazing what those guys could do all those years ago. Makes me want to break out Roberts book again.

Tell me, with more modern metallurgy and being able to machine to closer tolerances do the newer rifles shade the old ones by much, if any, given comparable sighting equipment?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700 ML SUX - 07/07/11
Tell me, with more modern metallurgy and being able to machine to closer tolerances do the newer rifles shade the old ones by much, if any, given comparable sighting equipment?

Tough question that. My gut says it's an even race. Most of these things, given good handling, will shoot quite well. Difference in the rifles is probably small, and the necessity to be on top of the game is large. Especially when the wind blows. Record scores run in the single digit range for 20 shot strings as I recall, many of them very, very old.

New Gun, 100 yards shot by builder

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Shot by me in absurd wind (20 mph +), 200 yards:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tom264 Re: 700 ML SUX - 07/07/11
Dang! I really hope I can kill a deer with my 700ML this year..... frown
Posted By: ingwe Re: 700 ML SUX Blue monkey butts - 07/07/11

[Linked Image]

Wait a minute...

You mean you are supposed to shoot at that little part in the middle...????

I been doin' this ALL wrong....

Let me get back to you guys on this....
I know. Here's the righteous path for you. .62 caliber round ball gun, 5 shots @ 100 yards. http://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=17008.0

[Linked Image]

Thinkin' there might be enough interest in this stuff for a separate thread, what ya think? RB/Picket/Slug Rifles?

Someone will doubtless quickly infest it with his "unique" brand of participation.

Used to shoot some with a guy who collected Schuetzen rifles. Been a long time since I've seen him or any of his rifles, but recall that some were really beautiful and accurate specimens.

Once got him riled up, when I told him about an original Marlin-Ballard I'd seen. He demanded that I give him the guy's phone number. Told him it wouldn't do any good, because the guy had been offered thousands for it and wouldn't budge. To this day my bud still thinks I was just pullin' his leg about actually having seen one. ;O)
Something along these lines?

[Linked Image]

Or maybe more like this?

[Linked Image]
Or maybe like one of these?

[Linked Image]
Here's that old junker Perry rifle. It has 18 lands and grooves, radius profile w/no sharp edges. Built somewhere back in the late 1800's, the original micro-groove rifling? My recollection is that it weighs 47#.

[Linked Image]
Not sure this is an original Billinghurst, but at the least a very sweet copy. The scope was built just a few years back as I understand it, but the info is a little sketchy in my memory circuits.

[Linked Image]
Another...this one a replica of a Warner rifle.

[Linked Image]
This is from back before I got interested in all this old stuff. Life with the Thunderbirds SUX sometimes. I decided to break for lunch after flyin' in from Wright Patterson one day. I had a wrist watch RC controller so nobody was hurt and nothing was bent. The CO chewed on my butt a little though.

[Linked Image]
I think I know how Swamp feels. Just like the unit on the right side of this pic... Life can be overwhelming sometimes.

[Linked Image]
You girls don't bother me.
Lots of old junk.
It appears someone might be close to havin' a stroke. Swamp even sez his self that "700 ML SUX Blue monkey butts".

Another convert to the old true path....I'm all misty eyed...
Is that a distant scream of anguish I hear? Faintly, ever so faintly in the distance????
Yep to all accounts, including the latter.

Tough question that. My gut says it's an even race. Most of these things, given good handling, will shoot quite well. Difference in the rifles is probably small, and the necessity to be on top of the game is large. Especially when the wind blows. Record scores run in the single digit range for 20 shot strings as I recall, many of them very, very old.

As far as barrels go, which is the most important component of a MZ, hand lapping with a cast lead lap and an abrasive compound is what makes a great barrel. It doesn't require the lastest in technology to achieve extremely tight tolerences.

When did they first started hand lapping barrels? I don't have a clue.
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/08/11
You said: "I worked on Rem's junk for years as a professional ..."

You work where ? Just exactly how many Remingtons have you fixed ? Your professional training was at ?

Amazing that the US Military got along for DECADES with a 700 as the primary sniper rifle. The USMC sniper platoon leader I roomed with during TET (you can look it up) had nothing but praise for the 700 and all the bad guys it had sent along to Viet-Cong heaven.

That 721 will still be filling freezers long after you are worm food.
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/08/11
as far as hand lapping goes, i normally just run 60 strokes of jb bore paste on a lightly oiled patch. Bergara Barrels really makes a good clean bore but you just never know if there may be a burr or something that the naked eye cant see. The jb paste does a really good job.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/08/11
Harry Pope maintained that lapping a barrel wasn't necessary if one took the care that one should in reaming and rifling. Results from his barrels give mute testimony to that statement.

When y'all say you are lapping your bores, are you casting a lead slug on a rod and infusing it with lapping compound to be pushed through the bore? That I think is the classic definition (and overly simplified description) of lapping. To put something like JB Paste on a patch and pushing it back and forth through the bore is more properly called polishing, and doesn't provide the even removal of metal that a properly set up lap will.

When you stop and think about it, lapping or polishing by it's very nature removes metal. Granted, not much, but some. I wonder how many bores have had their accuracy lives shortened by overzealous lapping and or polishing. A tiny bit goes a long way.

Personally if I spent hundreds of hard earned dollars on a custom barrel and it arrived in a state requiring lapping or polishing, I would send it back with a request for a refund. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised to learn that most barrel guys routinely lap/polish before delivering a barrel.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/08/11
+1 on that.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/08/11
Thinkin' there might be enough interest in this stuff for a separate thread, what ya think? RB/Picket/Slug Rifles?

Damn right! Some of us here don't know everything and would like to learn a little more. Keep it coming.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/08/11
Yes a separate thread would be in order. It's not right to lump these fine rifles in with poking sharp sticks at buffoons.
I only mentioned lapping in reference to the question of modern cnc machining methods vs old tech. There are hand "machining" methods that involve skilled craftsmanship that are extremely accurate. It's wasn't about hand lapping barrels in general.

In the hands of a true craftsman a lead lap is the most accurate method of finishing a barrel to achieve very fine tolerences. It can involve lapping before and after the barrel is rifled and it does, to a degree, make up for less than perfect machining. It's a low tech process that works and as far as I know isn't duplicated by any machine.

I was just throwing in a guess as to why the fine rifles DD posted are as accurate as modern rifles. As I said though, I don't know the history or details on how they were made.

And .... I wasn't, by any stretch, suggesting lapping a finished barrel.
I hear you, and I wasn't implying that lapping/polishing is a bad thing necessarily- just when done improperly or when not needed.
if you all want to start a new thread , count me in . but i will not continue to banter on the subject of this post .
Amazing that the US Military got along for DECADES with a 700 as the primary sniper rifle. The USMC sniper platoon leader I roomed with during TET (you can look it up) had nothing but praise for the 700 and all the bad guys it had sent along to Viet-Cong heaven.

That 721 will still be filling freezers long after you are worm food.

Flew F-105's for 3 tours in the Nam AND bunked with Marine Snipers... her imagination runneth deep...

The 721 may still feel freezers after Blackheart is gone but it won't be by your decrepit hands... Your clock is ticking Fool...
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/09/11
Not a response to "I am a guide/I am an outfitter/I am not either"
as he is having a time out in the ignore room.

Rather just a general question,

Blackheart is silent. You don't suppose all that badmouthing Remingtons was just a baseless rant ?
Jealous that I am everything you always wanted to be and more...

2nd place doesn't mean you were second best... It means you were the first loser... Story of your useless existence Lawrence...
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/10/11

Just how stupid are you ? Who is your audience ?
Posted By: writing_frog Re: 700ML Sux the Big One - 07/10/11

Hey hunting guide,

Three tours in the big Thud, you're a man i would like to meet! Those big great Beast and the F4s have always impressed me when i was young and even today. More than the modern ones. If i remember well the Thud and their pilots made good job there and paid a great toll on North, flying against Migs and Sam an into AA fire. Was it a D or a F?
Very best regards and kudos
Dom
105s and F-4 were horrible to work on and keep running. They do look nice in air parks.

Yes, the Model 700 is the best rifle in the world. That's why the only real military force in the world uses them.

Yes, the Model 700 is the best rifle in the world. That's why the only real military force in the world uses them.

You are a [bleep] idiot.

How old are you Swampman, enough to have work on these planes in Viet Nam? So if you did kudo too but i'f you did'nt...
I don't speak of their maintenance, they were nice planes solid, powerful and the guys who flown them in the "densest AA fire the world had known" where great men with balls! About the density of fire it's not my sentence but that of your Brigadier General Robin Olds who knew of he spoke.
And i was not writing to you but to elk huntinguide.

As a former military, (even poor frenchmen in a cheap army) i have no lessons to get from you Swampy. How many long range rigs did you fire in combat or in training? How long did you carry them in mud and sand to speak off and say what is better or worse?
Have a good siesta, Florida must be warm this time of year, don't forget to stay under shade.

Dom
I worked on them and trained on them. I had an M-16, 1st SOW...."Anytime, anyplace"
Posted By: ingwe Re: Remington 700 ML Suck! - 07/10/11
How did we get from faux muzzle stuffers to sniping rifle???

Is it time for fish or chick pics yet???

Swamp, was your M16 Remington made? If not was just a junk!

Sorry about that Grand Poobah, slide from BP to Remington 700 throught F105 fighter bombers....with help of the greatest knowledgeable man on the campfire: Doctor Swampy who lighten my mind and soul and help learn about firearms...Sorry about Rem 700.
Regards
Dom
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Remington 700 ML Suck! - 07/10/11
[Linked Image]
Posted By: dubePA Re: Remington 700 ML Suck! - 07/10/11
Huzzah! Hubba-hubba, etc.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Remington 700 ML Suck! - 07/10/11
No need to be sorry Dom...we all try to tap into the wisdom of Swampy from time to time...

No one has succeeeded yet.... grin
"And i was not writing to you but to elk huntinguide."

Not a guide not an outfitter OR unwilling to PROVE either. AND would not know an F4 from a Dakota.

You're military may be underfunded, but they're pretty damn good My father was attached to the Free French when they liberated Paris and had great respect for their courage and ability. He was also awarded the Croix de Guerre w/palms by General Philippe Leclerc. Have a group of original pics of him and your troops including one taken by Robert Capa, in action under fire, entering the courtyard of The Palace des Invalides. He (a Captain) is carrying the tripod, the French NCO (following) is carrying the "mitrailleuse" (probably an air cooled 30 cal Browning).

The EuroFighter is no slouch either and we all know who had the balls to build the Concorde while we dithered, ditto Nuclear power while we let our country moved back to the 19th century by a small group of tree hugging whackos.

Yeah, we love France and our last trip (Normandy coast) was one of my life's most moving experiences.
"A Comrade in Arms Known but to God"
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Marseille

Hey hunting guide,

Three tours in the big Thud, you're a man i would like to meet! Those big great Beast and the F4s have always impressed me when i was young and even today. More than the modern ones. If i remember well the Thud and their pilots made good job there and paid a great toll on North, flying against Migs and Sam an into AA fire. Was it a D or a F?
Very best regards and kudos
Dom

Marseille...

I didn't do 3 tours in the Nam in a Thud... I wasn't even born yet... I was referring to Goodie aka Lawrence Root and her vivid imagination...

She was booted from a site after claiming her "Fighter Pilot" status and outed as a POSER... Now her imagination has went one step further as she stated she bunked with USMC Snipers while in the 'Nam...

Can't wait to see what's next...
If I'm on "Ignore" why are you talking to me...

Please entertain us with more of your Imagination...

Tell us more lies of your "Nam" adventures... A "Fighter Pilot" who bunks with Marine Snipers...

I suppose ole "WhiteFeather" learned ya how to shoot as well... But only at 18 paces...

You [bleep] LOSER....
Who cares?
No one....
[Linked Image] Here, use this....
Tough to admit it, but Swampy makes more sense than fake guides/outfitter who just makes up crap to justify his miserable existance as a paid murderer of feed ground Elk. Dollar to a dime the "guide" never served in any branch of the armed forces or law enforcement. Born "after Viet-Nam" ? Helll my son is older than him and the guide/outfitter is an expert ? LOL!

He just keep pouring out the BS in the hope some of it will stick.

"What did you do in the war daddy ?" "I shot baited Elk in a feedground so you could have more Happy Meals."

Too bad this site is not like Gunbroker/Ebay etc where you can just block the dolts from appearing on your threads at all !

Please never take off the mask !
Tough to admit it, but Swampy makes more sense than fake guides/outfitter who just makes up crap to justify his miserable existance as a paid murderer of feed ground Elk. Dollar to a dime the "guide" never served in any branch of the armed forces or law enforcement. Born "after Viet-Nam" ? Helll my son is older than him and the guide/outfitter is an expert ? LOL!

He just keep pouring out the BS in the hope some of it will stick.

"What did you do in the war daddy ?" "I shot baited Elk in a feedground so you could have more Happy Meals."

Too bad this site is not like Gunbroker/Ebay etc where you can just block the dolts from appearing on your threads at all !

Please never take off the mask !

Once again you show your ignorance Lawrence... Everything I have stated about you has come from your very own posts... Nothing made up or fabricated but LIES that you have spewed... You should at the least try to keep track of the bullshit you spew...

You would have lost the farm as well as I did serve in the Military in a capacity that you couldn't fathom... Yes I was born after 'Nam... Not everyone on this site is a [bleep] Senior Citizen... I never claimed to be an expert but I KNOW I have killed more animals in 1/2 a Season than you have killed your entire useless life... 53 years of hunting experience and what you post is your "A" game... PATHETIC...

What did you do during the war Lawrence... I have seen your DD214 so you can stop with the LIES... I'm sure your son is PROUD... LOL...

Your not liked on GB/E-Ghey either... You seem to have problems where ever you roam and it's always someone else's fault... Look in the mirror "Petunia" and you will find the problem...

Continue on with your pathetic ramblings Lawrence... I'm sure your 50+ members are in AWE of your intelligence level... Mind boggling...

Thank you for your explanation, would be glad to meet you even if you did'nt fly on Nam. I'm 54 and can learn from guy younger than me when they have something to teach. As i was told before "the function prime the rank"...
Have good week
Dom
You're welcome Dom... Sorry for the confusion...

Enjoy your week as well...

Might want to try a larger bra?

Current choice seems to be inhibiting your ability to breath, thus supplying insufficient oxygen to what's left of your gray matter?
what do you do about the 100 or so who are SURE you are a dimwit ?
Ya just gotta love that little ignore button. Have not had to waste any time paging down to get to the people who actually know something and do more than spout BS.

Just kills them that they lost control of the site.

Reminds me of the "old days" with NOBODY. He at least had a friend who built him his own site that is designed and run for almost nothing but locker room
humor and insults. Entertaining and doesn't clutter up adult threads with stalking little trolls.

As for "suck starting" I have often wondered which of the trolls is the pivot man in their circle jerks. Consensus is that it's the guy with the washable mask.
How appropriate that you were the first to post under that header Larry...
Ya just gotta love that little ignore button. Have not had to waste any time paging down to get to the people who actually know something and do more than spout BS.

Just kills them that they lost control of the site.

Reminds me of the "old days" with NOBODY. He at least had a friend who built him his own site that is designed and run for almost nothing but locker room
humor and insults. Entertaining and doesn't clutter up adult threads with stalking little trolls.

As for "suck starting" I have often wondered which of the trolls is the pivot man in their circle jerks. Consensus is that it's the guy with the washable mask.
*YAWN*

How about those 50 + friends of your Lawrence????

None?!!? figured so.
Yet another "instant keyboard legend" lights at the Fire.
Lawrence is a legend in her own mind.
Laffin!
If the trolls, liars, (and those who are employed by spanish muzzleloading companies)left, this could be a great place.
laugh
If the trolls, liars, left, this could be a great place.
Your darn tooting....
**** Poozie ****
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Swampy takes a hike - 07/13/11
If the trolls, liars left, this could be a great place.

Now wouldn't it though!! Got your bags packed? Don't let the screen door hit you on the ass on the way out. smile
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: Swampy takes a hike - 07/13/11
This forum hasnt been this hot since...... well, ever LOL.
Same old trolls just a jawing away with each other. Can't seem to figger out what:

means. No wonder your posts are all about stalking. Nobody else is listening. LMAO !

Posted By: Swampman700 Love - 07/13/11
I'm glad we can all get along so well. If some of these spanish muzzleloader companies would pay for the free advertizing they get here, the forum would have plenty of money.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Love stinks - 07/13/11
I'm glad we can all get along so well. If some of these spanish muzzleloader companies would pay for the free advertizing they get here, the forum would have plenty of money.

What the hell are you talking about? The subject is not Spanish ML's, or M700 ML's. The subject is you, you idiot, and your lack of of a good reason for us to listen to you. Your one liners regurgitating what you have said over-and-over ad nauseum, with no factual basis, are wearing pretty thin. Get a life. Or better yet go out to Wyoming and you and your fellow troll can ride off into the sunset holding hands and whispering sweet nothings in each other's ear.

What I can't beleive is that I'm wasting my time talking to/about this moron.
Posted By: Swampman700 Love my 700ML - 07/13/11
What I can't beleive is that I'm wasting my time talking

Me either nobody wants to hear anything you have to say.
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: Love my 700ML - 07/13/11
AND the best part, you don't have to. Just send them to the "ignore room" as most others have already done. LAFFIN
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Love my 700ML - 07/14/11
Shut up Goodiestench...............
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: Love my 700ML - 07/14/11
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Love my 700ML - 07/14/11
No your not Peeker...............
Posted By: fish head Re: Love my 700ML - 07/14/11
AND the best part, you don't have to. Just send them to the "ignore room" as most others have already done. LAFFIN

I don't wanna go ignore room.

waa, waa, waa ... cry

You ain't the boss of me. eek

laugh laugh laugh

Hey Larry, I know you're peeking!
Posted By: ingwe Re: Love my 700ML - 07/14/11
Having that azzhat put you on ignore earns mucho brownie points towards being turdlike...

Just sayin'....
Having that azzhat put you on ignore earns mucho brownie points towards being turdlike...

Just sayin'....

Towards being turdlike... ???????????

Larry's put me on ignore three times in last month or so.

I'm an expert. grin
Ignorance is bliss.
Then Larry has achieved Nirvana.
Hahaha
Hopefully the afterlife is not too far ahead...
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: Love my 700ML - 07/14/11
Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as Azzhat - 07/14/11
"Why can't we all just get along?"
I'm trying!
Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Good one Swampy... grin
I use it a lot at work.
Posted By: smokepole 700ML as bung plug - 07/14/11
You work?
Since I was 14. Someone has to support you guys.
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Hopefully the afterlife is not too far ahead...
+ 1 trillion.
This one's for you Swampy.

Posted By: Swampman700 700ML Rules - 07/15/11
Since they don't make the 700ML anymore you'll have to find a used one if you want the most accurate muzzleloader ever made.
Well...
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as big-ass chopstick - 07/16/11
What?
Swampy, I really have to compliment you (even though IMHO, having owned one, the 700 ML is a POS).

The way you can wind up these troll turds is wonderful to behold. It like tossing frogs on to a lily pad and watching a big largemouth take em' off. Of course the bass is smarter than these "men" as it eventually gets its fill and goes back to take a nap. Nor does he call a Muskie's wife a "whore" unless the Muskie lives several 1000 miles away in a landlocked lake.

No matter what you say or where you say it, they always take the bait and come charging out from under their desks to get their keyboards smoking just to show you that you can't mess with these VIPs !

Maybe a better analogy would be tossing chicken parts to a Gator. It never knows when to stop eating.

We've even posted your picture up on the club's wall of fame as the Champion Flame Inducer on the whole Internet.

Keep up the excellent work !
They try their best to ruin this site, but we do what we can.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700 ML 'Mater Stake - 07/16/11
Pooh
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as Dip's Schtick - 07/16/11
We've even posted your picture up on the club's wall of fame as the Champion Flame Inducer on the whole Internet.

That is sooooo cool. Nexta this one?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tom264 Re: 700 ML as Dip's Schtick - 07/16/11
I love it,

"Humble kill photos.....all 3 of them"

That is funny.

Now wait a second there Lawrence....wouldnt that be a copyright issue??????

Did you get written permission from Swampy?

So,,,,,,your a Muskie now......wooohweee! you sure is a powerful 1 man army....
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as Dip's Schtick - 07/16/11
Tom, you really need to work on your thread titling......
Posted By: Tom264 Re: 700 ML as Dip's Schtick - 07/16/11
Ooops! blush

I did a quote off Goodie2shoes....

Fixt.
Really Tom, you can do better. grin

Personally I would rather be the eater (bass) than the eatee (frog). Good analogy there Humble. Now go away.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 700 ML : The Cure - 07/16/11
[Linked Image]

My keyboard is a smokin' this morning. grin

Stalking, stalking, stalking ...............

I have nothing to add of any value.

Just a hit and run, one time only post, by a proud member of the "gang of ten".

Fuggin' hey. smile
Posted By: ingwe Re: 700 ML : The Cure - 07/16/11
[Linked Image]

I think that girl forgot her clothes...and I DON'T think that 870 is a Muzzle Loader....

Just sayin.....

Can't believe someone would attempt a hijack on Swampy's thread.... whistle
Best use I've yet seen for a compact spare tire (aka wheelbarrow tire). Her spare tire could use some work.
[Linked Image]

I think that girl forgot her clothes...and I DON'T think that 870 is a Muzzle Loader....

Just sayin.....

Can't believe someone would attempt a hijack on Swampy's thread.... whistle

Dang, im in love. Fluffy pillows.

That is sooooo cool. Nexta this one?

[Linked Image]

That actually would make a good magazine cover. Who ever it is SHOULD send that pic to a magazine place and see if they use it.
Damn bigblock, is that old dude holdin' that antelope alive? or is that some kind of taxidermied up field mount? "hunter and game mount" get yours while thet last, LMAO

Gunner
Posted By: smokepole 700 ML as potato masher - 07/16/11
[Linked Image]

Dammit Dan, how'd you get that pic of my boat?

That's copyrighted, I'll have you know.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Mod 870 Easy Rider - 07/16/11
Smokepole....my humble apologies. I...uh...hey, you'd do her on my boat, so....

PULL!

Ingwe, I didn't hijack the thread. It was lost on the first post. wink
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: Mod 870 Easy Rider - 07/16/11
If thats your boat and thats you... Wanna date?!! LOL
Posted By: dubePA Re: Mod 870 Easy Rider - 07/16/11
sick
Hey Swampy, just checking in.... Great job, brought out 5 trolls in less than a day. I am told one even spent hours faking up a magazine cover to entertain his cretin butt buds.

Plop. splash, chomp ..... the gator eats again.

I can't begin to imagine how totally empty their meaningless live must be ....... but it is funny to watch them perform like a dancing bear ! NO WAIT ! bears are smarter.

After much searching we have found a safe home for them, who knows "Lord Murderer" might drift by.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Mod 870 Easy Rider - 07/16/11
If thats your boat and thats you... Wanna date?!! LOL

Ain't me. grin My boat guard:

[Linked Image]
Some of them are up for Troll of the Year. A few are traveling for interviews with Troll Daily magazine.
I am told one even spent hours faking up a magazine cover to entertain his cretin butt buds.

Poodie-wrench you know you've seen that before, and you know it tweren't anyone here who made it.

Aren't you gonna educate us on copyright law? And tell us about your copyright attorneys on retainer?

I love that one, tell us that one again.
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: Swampy is my hero - 07/17/11
I love my 700ML.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Swampy is Larry's hero - 07/17/11
You're your own hero? That's......strangely appropriate.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Swampy is my hero - 07/17/11
Swampy,
Never did answer me about the Nikon Monarch trade for your Zeiss. You stated that the Zeiss could not be focused, and that you preferred the Nikon over the Zeiss......
I can only focus it while wearing my glasses. None of my other scopes have that defect. I wouldn't own a Monarch, I prefer the Prostaff. If I get rid of it, I'll sell it on eBay for more than I paid.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Swampy is my hero - 07/17/11
About what I expected. At least Swampy is still Swampy.
Posted By: txhunter58 Re: Swampy is my hero - 07/17/11
I hope you guys realize sometime before 2012 that you will NEVER get the last word. Just keep giving him exactly what he wants as you have for 42 pages!
Posted By: dubePA Re: Swampy is my hero - 07/17/11
What? My God, that hadn't occured to me, prior to your mentioning it!

whistle
How could we have been so stupid?
I am told one even spent hours faking up a magazine cover to entertain his cretin butt buds.

Comical that you would think that an image like that would take someone hours to make... Shows that you lack computer "Savvy" but then you have shown us that you lack "Savvy" everywhere so at least your still on par...

A simple search of your multiple persona's, and images abound... Like the one below who you claimed was your brother in an attempt to get people banned...

You are a "Troll" of the highest order but please continue Petunia... If'n it makes you feel "Special"...

Mr. Humble aka: Goodiewrench/sopershole/Lawrence Root...

[Linked Image]

Posted By: sharps4590 Re: 700 ML : The Cure - 07/17/11
[Linked Image]

She could be my sail boat bunny any time
Originally Posted by txhunter58
I hope you guys realize sometime before 2012 that you will NEVER get the last word. Just keep giving him exactly what he wants as you have for 42 pages!

There you go....
Assault cup. laugh laugh laugh

That's Larry for sure. He's into army green. That outfit matches his drag bag perfectly.

[Linked Image]

Call the attorney Larry. I posted your copyrighted pic .......... again.
This is such a pleasant diversion though. They're so susceptible to backhanded comments and so deserving of ridicule. The sad thing is they don't even know it- a huge ego can often blind oneself.

In a way I feel guilty taking a swipe at these pathetic souls. It smacks of picking on a retarded kid.
They're easy amusement. Once had one of those "special" fellows in my PE class in the 8th grade. Remember him even today and the laughs he provided without prompting. Rather imagine his world is a quiet nightmare if he's still around. Poor Ernie...
Troll of the Year. I like that concept Swampy. We have a club meeting next week and I'll solicit ideas for a suitable prize. Maybe a trip to some of the "special" areas in YNP ?
Arent you dead yet????

Hurry up and get it over.....
His "club" consists of himself and all of the names he's used here on the campfire.
Posted By: RDFinn Pinedale Puzzy - 07/17/11
He must have gotten lots of bug bites when he was "over there".....

[Linked Image]

His "club" consists of himself and all of the names he's used here on the campfire.
That's the sad part.
What's CPL (Cut & Paste Larry) up to now....over 30 ?
I think it's 50+.....laffin'
Actually trolls, it's 54 just sitting there for whenever we need them.
AND nothing you can do about it.
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: Pinedale Puzzy - 07/17/11
coward is on ignore AMFAH
I love seeing your posts when all they say is that you're on ignore.

BTW Lee 24 is also back, but you'll never find him. LAFFIN MORE!
Lee24 was more believable than you.
Pretty telling of Larry Root's utter lack of character that he revels in the fact that he continually violates the express wishes of the OWNER of this site by signing up under different usernames after being banned by that OWNER.
He even thinks it great that other banned members violate the OWNERS wishes.

Pathetic to say the least.
Rick, obviously, no longer gives a schit about rules, so long as hit count is driven and ad revenue dollars are involved.

Typical Lawrence to keep building her imagination... Hilarious how those 54 just sit there and watch you get kicked around... Nice friends you got there Turbo...

coward is on ignore AMFAH

How Cute... Can't stand your ground with an individual so you put him on ignore... I hope you have an ignore button in your pocket... Just sayin...

I love seeing your posts when all they say is that you're on ignore.

Nice chickenchit move on your part... Speaks volumes of your womanhood... Like sending PM's to those on ignore so they can't respond... Your time will come Petunia...

You've tried to hide under multiple user names and have been found so I'm sure those who enjoy Lee 24 will out him if they choose...

Has your head doctor met "we" yet..........

laffin
goodie has to be the oldest troll out there. Gathering from his pics, he has to be around 80 or so. Just goes to show you that you really do learn something new every day. TFF and also a part sad. I bet he was a draft dodger during WW2.
Post your DD 214 brat, let's see what a hero you were and when and if.

Obviously you GED did not include math. Were I 80 and WW II ended in 1945, well dolt, I don't think 14 year olds were subject to the draft.

The only thing I see bigger in Alaska is the loudmouths who run their yaps here.
RD I guess you missed the post, from the man in black, claiming to have my DD 214. Now lets see, what site are you two on ? What site gave my SSN to you know who to illegally obtain my military records ? Thanks for the info.
RD I guess you missed the post, from the man in black, claiming to have my DD 214. Now lets see, what site are you two on ? What site gave my SSN to you know who to illegally obtain my military records ? Thanks for the info.

Are you drunk again ?
Obviously you GED did not include math.

Obviously yours did not include spelling.

Or manners.
Larry and Lee planning another Brokeback hunt???

[Linked Image]
Funny how Oldfungusbreath has us all on ignore but still manages to keep abreast of all comments.

His thoughts are about as worthless as a bucket of warm spit.

Obviously you GED did not include math. Were I 80 and WW II ended in 1945, well dolt, I don't think 14 year olds were subject to the draft.

The only thing I see bigger in Alaska is the loudmouths who run their yaps here.

DRAFT DODGER! DFAFT DODGER! You damn lover of hippes and illegal alien men...
Is that "Old Boss Root Wrencher" picking on everyone again? geez grin

Gunner
Funny how Oldfungusbreath has us all on ignore but still manages to keep abreast of all comments.

His thoughts are about as worthless as a bucket of warm spit.

Not true. A bucket of warm spit is worth more, and I can prove it.

How, you say?

If goodie was on fire, and there was a bucket of warm spit next to him, nine out of ten people wouldn't pour it on him to put him out.

The 10th would be his mammy. And she'd have to stop and think about it.
Hey Larry,

Where's the 54th keyboard commando brigade?

The gang of ten is kickin' your azz on the cyber battle field.

Ready to surrender .......... again?

laugh laugh laugh

I didn't see where anyone has claimed "War Hero" status but you Lawrence...

You remember the 3 tours in the Nam as a "Fighter Pilot"... Bunking with "Marine Snipers"... Expert Marksman Badges with four different weapons... 600 and 1000 yard matches that you won while your service in the Air Force... Your claimed combat service...

Hilarious that none of that reflects on your DD 214...

Nobody obtained anything illegally... Your DD 214 was posted on a forum for all to see when you claimed "Fighter Pilot" status on a site with REAL Fighter Pilots... You were outed as a Poser and a Troll... Just like your claimed combat service that you were also outed as a Poser and a Troll...

Your imagination that spilled over to the forums has had your ass handed to you more than once...

Poor girl... That's all you have is your imagination and your 54+ friends who watch you get kicked around by the bullies here...

Now do a John Woo tuck-n-roll, gather up your crayons and helmet, and come back with something "Snappy"... You dumbass...
You are just a serial liar. My DD 214 has NEVER been posted on any site. If want to prove it, post the link. That will make it much easier for the MPRC to start the legal wheels rolling.

And you stupid azz, participation in rifle/pistol matches is not reflected on a DD 214 BUT my Expert USAF qualification is. So much for you ever having seen it.
Dontcha just hate it when you lie ("I'm a guide in 6 states") and lie ("Well not really a guide but an outfitter.") and lie ("I've seen your DD 214") and get caught time after time after time ?

I have yet to have my azz handed to me by any of you trolls because I have a big advantage on all of you........ years of real world education and experience.

You gave away the store with that claim, it closes up all the missing links in the chain. Theft of an SSN and then using it to obtain military records by claiming to be the SSN holder is a serious matter. You probably don't know what a subpoena is or how easily the FBI can obtain from your ISP to take them right to your door.
You better zip your lip before you get me pizzed off enough to start the ball rolling. A lot of "your friends" will not be "friends" anymore.

I'm sure a cowardly draft dodging troll who shoots baited Elk wouldn't get it but some of your buds from "Super Sniper Land" have already been down the road once and know the MO Atty General has all the evidence he needs to roll up all the parties involved. "Super Sniper Land" and I have a written agreement, but if your actions breech it all bets are off.

You think you can "hide" on the Internet eh ? Maybe you better check with the azzhole from SD who was coming to WY to kill me. Turned out poorly for him.

Why are the stupid permiited to breed ?

Looks like you hit a nerve.....

This just keeps gettin' funnier and funnier.
yes he did and no idea what lays ahead for him as well as several others as well as really pizzing off the owner of a large company with whom I have a written agreement.

there's an old joke about a lawyer never asking a question to which he does not already know the answer.

sometimes it's smart to just let something drop before it becomes a serious issue.
Drop the hammer on me goodie2schmuck!!!

Do it!!!!!

I dare ya.

Threats threats threats!!!!!! thats all you are.

Hollow threats!!!!! just like your 50....oops...54+ cohorts who are just waiting to pounce on us!! Laffin'

If you dont drop the hammer on me you aint nothing!!

Lets see what your made of you scum sucking piece of trash!

DO IT!!!!
I thought I was on Ignore Douche Bag...

You know as well as I do the DD 214 was posted... You were made a fool of with your "Fighter Pilot" claims... Your expert qualification is hilarious and was achieved and transferred to your Air Force Jacket after ROTC... How cute...

You've had your ass handed to you over and over... THAT is a given...

"years of real world education and experience"... 17 years of formal education and what you consider real world education is comical at best... You sure are a dumbass for thinking that you're so intelligent...

I've heard your threats before [bleep]... FBI and IP traces Blah, Blah, Blah... BTW... An ISP is just an Internet Service Provider... My IP address would give out my location... Einstein... Again for being so educated you sure are a dumbass... Get pissed off "Turbo"... I mean come at me with both barrels... If you dare...

Never dodged a draft... I joined when I was 18 and there was no draft in my time frame... You should really know who you talk about before you engage your cock holster...

I am what I claim I am.. Too bad you can't say the same...

Who are you today... The old geriatric [bleep] or the ole [bleep] with hot flashes suffering menopause... Appears the latter...

Legendary asswipe.
My brain hurts . . .

Noah
He's immune from that
goodie, why is it you and your friend SM, are the only ones on this board w/ more than one handle?

Gunner
Originally Posted by Tom264

Do it!!!!!

I dare ya.

DO IT!!!!

LMAO... Reminds me of this...

[Linked Image]

.......as well as really pizzing off the owner of a large company with whom I have a written agreement.

Uh-oh, you've gone and done it now, you really pizzed (what's wrong with just saying "pissed??") off the owner of a large company WITH WHOM HE HAS A WRITTEN AGREEMENT!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??

If so, please explain it to me because I can't make heads or tails of this fool.......
The ineffable dunce has nothing to say and says it with a liberal embellishment of bad delivery, embroidering it with reasonless vulgarities of attitude. There never was an impostor so hateful, a blockhead so stupid, a crank so variously and offensively daft, as the miserable little c*nt Larry Root (aka Goodiewrench, BossLady, Oldman1942, Framis, Spanky, OurGang, Mr. Humble, et al).

Humors me greatly to realize that Oldmantrannydouche is most assuredly sitting there in her chair reading the 'Fire in senile dementia with a gangrene heart and rotting brain, grimacing and eyes twitching at every post, chattering impotently out-loud, frothing, fuming, violently gibbering, going down to his grave in snarling infamy ... disgraceful, depraved ... and putrescent.

Yes indeed, he/she/it is a pathetic shell of a "man"....
Brutally eloquent and a painfully accurate delivery FOst, well done.

Gunner
.......as well as really pizzing off the owner of a large company with whom I have a written agreement.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??

If so, please explain it to me because I can't make heads or tails of this fool.......

I don't think the fool can make heads or tails of herself...

She'd have troubles finding a clue using MapQuest...
Originally Posted by FOsteology
The ineffable dunce has nothing to say and says it with a liberal embellishment of bad delivery, embroidering it with reasonless vulgarities of attitude. There never was an impostor so hateful, a blockhead so stupid, a crank so variously and offensively daft, as the miserable little c*nt Larry Root (aka Goodiewrench, BossLady, Oldman1942, Framis, Spanky, OurGang, Mr. Humble, et al).

Humors me greatly to realize that Oldmantrannydouche is most assuredly sitting there in her chair reading the 'Fire in senile dementia with a gangrene heart and rotting brain, grimacing and eyes twitching at every post, chattering impotently out-loud, frothing, fuming, violently gibbering, going down to his grave in snarling infamy ... disgraceful, depraved ... and putrescent.

Yes indeed, he/she/it is a pathetic shell of a "man"....

Very well said...

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
WOW!!! Tough crowd in here. I guess I need to make me a list of who to stay away from. WOW!!!
They aren't tough. They are just keyboard warriors without a life.
Pot come in... This is kettle... over....
They aren't tough. They are just keyboard warriors without a life.

When folks here first started busting your chops you were logging 18-20 hours a day. Hardly call that "a life".
Dang, You cats are kickin' the cornbread dogsh-t outta old goodie and swamper, there gonna need five gallon's of liquid advil and a truck load of ice for the swelling. smile

Gunner
You are just a serial liar. My DD 214 has NEVER been posted on any site. If want to prove it, post the link. That will make it much easier for the MPRC to start the legal wheels rolling.

And you stupid azz, participation in rifle/pistol matches is not reflected on a DD 214 BUT my Expert USAF qualification is. So much for you ever having seen it.
Dontcha just hate it when you lie ("I'm a guide in 6 states") and lie ("Well not really a guide but an outfitter.") and lie ("I've seen your DD 214") and get caught time after time after time ?

I have yet to have my azz handed to me by any of you trolls because I have a big advantage on all of you........ years of real world education and experience.

You gave away the store with that claim, it closes up all the missing links in the chain. Theft of an SSN and then using it to obtain military records by claiming to be the SSN holder is a serious matter. You probably don't know what a subpoena is or how easily the FBI can obtain from your ISP to take them right to your door.
You better zip your lip before you get me pizzed off enough to start the ball rolling. A lot of "your friends" will not be "friends" anymore.

I'm sure a cowardly draft dodging troll who shoots baited Elk wouldn't get it but some of your buds from "Super Sniper Land" have already been down the road once and know the MO Atty General has all the evidence he needs to roll up all the parties involved. "Super Sniper Land" and I have a written agreement, but if your actions breech it all bets are off.

You think you can "hide" on the Internet eh ? Maybe you better check with the azzhole from SD who was coming to WY to kill me. Turned out poorly for him.

Why are the stupid permiited to breed ?

Getcha some, 'ol girl. What a hero.
You a'int got schiet, you're just a liar, scumsucker and another misfit who couldn't cut it in the real world.
Your picture suits you ...... the missing link.
We just keep flushing the rats out of the sewer don't we ? Soon they'll have no one who is listening to their chidish crap except themselves.

There is ONE I am not putting on ignore since his "buddy" outed him.
The more he yaks, the deeper the hole.

They are going nuts because they know we have dozens of adult converations going on they can't find or can't get to (PMs).

Quite a few prior members they drove off with their inane vituperation BS are back just lurking until the time is right.

Her's a REMUMC you'ld like. 722 trued action, Shilen barrel, 700 SA varmint stock and bottom metal ...... final touch, Canjar SS trigger. Heck the trolls mostly don't know what one is and those who might couldn't afford it. LOL

[Linked Image]
Hilarious how you gauge your accomplishments by the length of your ignore list... As if that in some way makes you "Special"... Don't twist your arm trying to pat yourself on the back...It does however show your true character and what you are made of... You obviously toggle the ignore function back and forth to read what the "Ignored" have to say... That's manly of you "Petunia"...

You keep mentioning your 54+ members and the former members, how you have all taken back control and you are running the site blah blah blah... NEWSFLASH Turbo... The only thing you have control of is your "Ignore List"... A chickenchit ploy at best but HEY, at least you control it... We all await your 54+ members and your buddies just waiting to pounce... I take it you've been elected the whipping boy by these so called friends... Lets hope they don't allow you to be a casualty of "War"... Something you know nothing about but claim to...

Nobody's goin nuts... The PM's must be a clusterphuck... You can't keep track of who YOU are much less participate in "Adult Conversations"... The PM's you carry on with sopershole, oldman1942, bosslady and the rest of your persona's don't count Lawrence...

But then again either do you... DUMBASS...
Making the statements he does and then showing us a pic of a flashy rifle reminds me of a witless, friendless soul who flashes his bankroll around in an attempt to make friends or gain respect. News flash Larry: It doesn't work that way. Furthermore, pissing off everybody with your mean, superior, condescending ways don't help much either. Don't you stop to wonder why you are reviled everywhere you go on the internet? Have you no clue? You really do need to seek counseling. Quit living inside your head and join the real world.

P.S. Quit assuming that all of your wonderful rifles are the same that A) the rest of the world would admire, or B)the rest of the world would want. Your ego knows no bounds. It's what get's your sorry ass in a sling.
Quit living inside your head and join the real world.

"Ugly ducklings don't turn into swans,
and fly off down the lake.

Whether your sunglasses are off or on,
you only see the world you make." John Hiatt.

What I want to know is, why all the multiple concurrent user names?

I've heard of Snipershide, but what's all this about Sopershole?

Who is Soper, and why the facination with that particular part of his anatomy? What gives?
Larry and Swampy need to become pen pals and let the rest of us get on with Forum business...
Three OCD fools posts that say "*** You are ignoring this user ***" and then one from Dirt Farmer.

May I suggest that you spend a few hours reviewing the actual posts from the Trolls ?

You will find that most if not all directed at anyone who "crosses them" are insulting, threatening, demeaning and have nothing to do with "forum business".

The very fact that they continue to stalk our every post, try to pirate it, try to drive us off the site, in spite of the facts that we have done nothing to harm them, should tell you something.

The "rest of us" consist of 30,000 members, 29,990 are not agressive OCD Trolls. They cannot control us and it drives them crazy ..... okay ?

As I already said, we adults have many PM conversations going on that these Trolls cannot get at, thus there endless inane attacks where they can be seen and puff up each others' egos.

One final question for you:
Would YOU attach yourself to someone you hate and wish to destroy as an "UBB Buddy" ? If so why ? Just give me a straight answer.
We just keep flushing the rats out of the sewer don't we ? Soon they'll have no one who is listening to their chidish crap except themselves.

You sure are right!!!

You and your 54+ handles sure have us runninng....and since your running the site now why dont you start banning all of us?

Also in case you missed it.....read the post below.

Do it!!!!!

I dare ya.

Threats threats threats!!!!!! thats all you are.

Hollow threats!!!!! just like your 50....oops...54+ cohorts who are just waiting to pounce on us!! Laffin'

If you dont drop the hammer on me you aint nothing!!

Lets see what your made of you scum sucking piece of trash!

DO IT!!!!

Lee24 was never banned so he doesn't have to create any new imaginary friend's or dozens of accounts. Lee24 (Lee Muller) left because he real identity became known and the long list of "accomplishments" suddenly vanished.
Accomplishments? Easy come, easy go.
Originally Posted by RDFinn

Lee24 was never banned so he doesn't have to create any new imaginary friend's or dozens of accounts. Lee24 (Lee Muller) left because he real identity became known and the long list of "accomplishments" suddenly vanished.
For Goodiestenches amusement....

# | Last Online | Display Name | Status Total Posts Location Occupation
Lee24 (Member #7628)
User
Registered On: 04/11/05 12:50 PM
*** You are NOT ignoring this user ***

Wonder why ?
AS per usual, Oldmantrannydouche bellies up to the gourmet cracker-barrel and delivers laid-back wisdom with the serenity of a down-home Buddha who has discovered that stool softeners really work.....
You sorry sack of crap Lawrence......

Get you bigtime lawyers after me....

I know your peeking, you think I'm dumb? Do it!!!

Like I said earlier...you aint nothing if you dont try sueing me.

Do it you crosseyed hairlipped drooling [bleep]!!

*** You are NOT ignoring this user ***

Wonder why ?

I've tried to put all 50 of your account names on ignore but admittedly it is hard to keep track of someone who's got nothing better to do.

The "rest of us" consist of 30,000 members

Would YOU attach yourself to someone you hate and wish to destroy as an "UBB Buddy" ? If so why ? Just give me a straight answer.

You're joining yourself to the masses of Fire contributors as a regular participant, not an aberration?

Second statement: Not sure if it was addressed to me, as it makes no sense. I'm not attaching, hating or trying to be UBB Buddy with anyone. I don't guess it has to make sense to be posted on the Fire.

DF

Originally Posted by FOsteology
AS per usual, Oldmantrannydouche bellies up to the gourmet cracker-barrel and delivers laid-back wisdom with the serenity of a down-home Buddha who has discovered that stool softeners really work.....

Stop it, you're killin' me!!!
Just a thought.
Weird. Please, people should stop trolling; it is both childish and not polite.

For instance, Tom264 and I made up; he's apologized and so have I; we're buddies now and we get along fine with just a few minor bumps along the way. We even had a beer last summer.
A misunderstanding is one thing, professional trolling is a whole different matter...

DF
Brooksrange, how many different screen names do you use here, simultaneously?

One final question for you:

Why don't you answer that Lawrence... Below is a screen shot of my profile and I have the pleasure of having 3 of your persona's attached to me... Goodiewrench, Oldman1942 and Bosslady...

So explain to us all your reasoning for that... Just give us a straight answer... I know straight is challenging for you but try for once... DUMBASS...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
A misunderstanding is one thing, professional trolling is a whole different matter...

DF

Kinda wondering the same...
Originally Posted by brooksrange
Weird. Please, people should stop trolling; it is both childish and not polite.

For instance, Tom264 and I made up; he's apologized and so have I; we're buddies now and we get along fine with just a few minor bumps along the way. We even had a beer last summer.
The hell we did you freakin fairy.........

Go back to giving Oldman his jollies........
Kinda figured the same...

DF

While I agree with the sentiment, with all due respect there ain't nothing "professional" about it.
Dunno, I flog Hoosiers on sight, now. Might be 'cause a bud that moved to Iowa years ago, keeps getting closer to PA?

He went to Wisconsin for about 10 years after Iowa, now lives in Indiana. He ain't the same after 30 years in the midwest.

frown
Dang it dube, quit changing my thread title.

DF

While I agree with the sentiment, with all due respect there ain't nothing "professional" about it.

Yeah, you're right. I probably should have said "habitual", as in a bad habit. It sure ain't anything close to "professional." Maybe "compulsive" as in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

It's screwed up, no doubt about it. Just don't yet have the right diagnosis...

DF
Sociopathic might could work?
Surely egocentric, attention getting behavior. May fit one of the Personality Disorders, it's just not coming to me. I'll have to think about it some more.
Sociopathic might could work?

Not sure about that, but I do know this--he's one of those rare people who could get a complete physical from a proctologist.
Surely egocentric, attention getting behavior. May fit one of the Personality Disorders, it's just not coming to me. I'll have to think about it some more.

Attention Whore...
Dirtfarmer, Wish that were the case. I have seven so called UBB buddies. SIX of them are full time Trolls. EVERYTIME I make a post or start a thread the are on it instantly. They lie, slur and do everything possible to destroy the thread because I (or a few others) have had the audicity to post on the site.
They are all on ignore so I avoid their drivel. Even given that, they continue to post, apparently to reinforce in their own minds, how brilliant they are.

Forrest Gump had it right:"My mama always said stupid is as stupid does."
At least Forrest Gump knew who his momma was. You on the other hand...
If everyone is on "Ignore" why do you continue to come back to this thread... Do you enjoy reading "You are Ignoring this user"... OR does it make you feel Brilliant and Accomplished that you actually have control over something so mediocre...

I have 3 troll UBB buddies and shocking as it may seem, they are all you... Why would you add yourself as MY buddy... Are you stalking me Lawrence...
She is claiming that she has me on ignore now, but the 'ol girl is just firing away with the private messsages at the moment. grin
She will send PM's till you piss her off... She'll put you on ignore then toggle you, send you a PM and then toggle you back so you can't respond...

She is the Queen Bee amongst women that is a given...
Is she sober tonight ?
Is she ever...
Dirtfarmer, Wish that were the case. I have seven so called UBB buddies. SIX of them are full time Trolls. EVERYTIME I make a post or start a thread the are on it instantly. They lie, slur and do everything possible to destroy the thread because I (or a few others) have had the audicity to post on the site.
They are all on ignore so I avoid their drivel. Even given that, they continue to post, apparently to reinforce in their own minds, how brilliant they are.

Forrest Gump had it right:"My mama always said stupid is as stupid does."

Why do you find it necessary to post under different names and keep everything all stirred up on the Fire? Surely you're not saying you're an innocent bystander and everyone is picking on you just because...??

I have seven so called UBB buddies. SIX of them are full time Trolls. EVERYTIME I make a post or start a thread the are on it instantly.

laugh laugh laugh

Hey Larry,

There is solution to your problem.

STOP POSTING!
"Why do you find it necessary to post under different names and keep everything all stirred up on the Fire? Surely you're not saying you're an innocent bystander and everyone is picking on you just because...??"

Glad you asked.
Let me take you back several years when I posted some items in the Classified.
In the listings I offered a lay-a-away plan as started my JC Penny in the 19th century and now, according to the ad I saw on TV this AM, adopted by Wal-Mart as well.
The Trolls (not "everyone" or even 1% of everyone) went nuts. Claimed I was breaking site rules (a lie), claimed I was scamming people (a lie) and so on.
I had the audacity to suggest they tend to their own knitting. That really ignited the flame war. They browbeat the site owner into banning me.
I have to admit that after treading the earth for nearly 7 decades, I don't take crap from bully boys. So I kept coming back on the site, they kept playing the UBB buddy game and kept browbeating the owner into banning me.
While I have purchased five guns, too many scopes to count, reloading equipment and so on over my tenure, they do nothing but attack and insult other members, lie about their credentials, never answer a direct question etc etc, all the earmarks of the Troll.
A friend at our gun club suggested the best way out was for as many of the members as possible to sign up here as members, post the information on our clubhouse wall (along with our various photo hosting sites). That would allow any club member to sign on here and the trolls could never find them all. The Trolls would also expand their Troll attacks on more and more people and other members seeing this BS on a thread they were interested in having an adult conversation on, would quickly learn to put the Trolls on ignore.
Suffice to say, if they really cared about the site, they would confine their posting to sharing factual information, be a fair critic of a new product (based on experience), not threaten to kill people, come to their homes and attack them nor call their wives "whores".
They are either 17 year old brats using Mommy's computer or "men" with serious confidence issues.
They have lost the war by those of greater intelligence, resources, education and numbers. They have nothing left but to hide under their desks and attack those they hate in the false belief that being on the Internet gives them anonymity. That's just another example of their ignorance as one of their numbers, now gone, found out about making death threats on the Internet when the SD State Police came to discuss matter with him.
You may believe whom you choose and the path you select is yours.
The only "everything" I am stirring up, is when these azzwipes pirate MY thread or try to destroy another OP's thread that I happened to post on or attack my family. In the new age of being a "Keyboard Commando" people have emerged who used to keep their mouths shut because talking the way they do while online would, if done FTF, would prove the old saying: "Actions have consequences."

Now I know this post will result in all the usual suspects running their yaps and I will miss the pleasure of reading the drivel as they are on "ignore".

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to PM me. That's where most of the adults here do their business. Thanks.
An instant classic. "It's not anything I'm doing, it's all their fault."

And yet he still manages to avoid answering the question posed. Nothing in the diatribe justifies posting under different names or sh**-stirring.
A friend at our gun club suggested the best way out was for as many of the members as possible to sign up here as members, post the information on our clubhouse wall (along with our various photo hosting sites). That would allow any club member to sign on here and the trolls could never find them all. The Trolls would also expand their Troll attacks on more and more people and other members seeing this BS on a thread they were interested in having an adult conversation on, would quickly learn to put the Trolls on ignore.

I've been looking for them and I haven't found a single one yet. I guess you're right Larry. They went so far underground that they just seem to fit right in with the rest of the guys and gals here. I've been trying to expand the cyber battle front but so far you're the only one that's worthy of my attention.

FWIW, you're also the only one that I know of that's ever put me on ignore.

That gives me a warm fuzzy. smile

Back to stalking. It's a never ending job.

[Linked Image]

laugh laugh laugh
I remember the layaway thread! You have NO one to blame but yourself (as usual).

I recall oldmantrannydouche was highly pissed and embarrassed when stxhunter played her like a fiddle when he pretended to buy one of her rifles on layaway. grin

An instant Classic.

[Linked Image]
I see some common trends with some of these guys. One is egocentricity, it's all about me. I'm the smartest, everyone else is somehow less than me, dumber than me, I know better... etc. It's my way or the highway.

Another is an aggressive defense of one's positions, regardless how preposterous.

Another is bragadocious claims of experiences, skills and achievements well beyond the realm of credibility and without substantiation.

And there seems to be no remorse, just more and more building defensive walls and hiding behind excuses, digging deeper and deeper into a morass of absurdity without a sense of caution.

That normal sense of caution is somehow blunted by a compulsion to cover one's insecurities and lack of self esteem at any cost, to the extent that anti-social tendencies are exhibited.

They try to recruit others to drink their "Kool-Aid", in a grasp for absolute control. I remember one leading a bunch to Ghana for the ultimate Kool-Aid party. That guy had a narcissistic compulsion for control, all the way to the end. I'm not saying these guys are in the class with Jim Jones, just observing trends and traits.

I report, you decide...

DF

Dang DF, that pretty much sums it up.

They teaching abnormal psychology in dirtfarmer school now?
Dang DF, that pretty much sums it up.

They teaching abnormal psychology in dirtfarmer school now?

More the school of hard knocks. After all, I'm "Road Scholar". Just don't brag about it...

Barak spots new world currency.......

[Linked Image]
Pssst! Good stuff, 'cept it was Guyana, as in Souf Amurica. Figured to jump right on that, afore "The Boys" did? ;O)

Ya know they'd be giddy over that one? Out of compassion for the less fortunate, figured I might help keep them dry.

Don't know why some tend to act like chitwads on the internet, but have been dealing with them for years on other sites. Where fortunately, I have "magical powers" and can send 'em off to the cry room, when they get carried away.

Most have the same martyr complexes and accuse others of the very deeds that get them into trouble. Guessin' mom must've mistreated them as wee tots?
Thanks, dube, for getting me back on the right continent...

I was so into my story, I didn't pay attention to where I was. I guess that'll preach, as they say.

DF
Guessin' mom must've mistreated them as wee tots?

Something to do with their potty training, or maybe lack there of, in some cases...
You nailed it.

My issue with Larry is his vile and unprovoked attacks on the members of this forum. I can live with the BS he spews forth but his past actions have forever forged my views regarding him as a person. The man has no sense of honor and especially when you consider that he attended military school and spent time in the military.

Larry exibits a number of sociopathic symptoms that stem from his childhood. The first problematic event was being sent away to military school at an early age and a lack of self esteem from being bullied in a structured class system that's common in military academies. This was compounded by not having a previously formed foundation of normal social interaction obtained in a "traditional" family enviroment. This caused Larry to withdraw and formulate his own perspective of how the world is and thus he displays the sociopathic symptoms that normal people find so offensive. Throughout his adult life he has been trying to make up for the wrongs he experienced as a child by bullying others which is not unusual in cases of abuse.

That's my diagnosis and opinion and I'm stickin' to it. wink

We certainly did...but I am sometimes a fairy.........

Kinda figured the same...

Yes, that's why I did not have another beer with him. Just look at how defensive he is! He's so defensive that you just know that he's hiding something wink

There's one thing I forgot to mention about Larry.............

[Linked Image]
Dang, they taught abnormal psychology in fish head school too?
I guess us rocking chair shrinks need to send Larry a bill...

DF
What is interesting about your response is you really never say where you are coming down.

Also interesting that the Trolls admitted they sent counterfeit money to buy a gun. The Secret Service now has it along with all the facts. BTW that was the same gut who was coming to FL to kill me.

I try to avoid pschyoanalysis where the Trolls are concerned. I don't pretend to be a Charles Krauthammer as they do.

Bottom lie they are still serial liars and now even are admitting it. You note that while "everything is my fault" they , as usual, can cite no facts to bolster their BS.

Accusations fly, evidence is totally lacking.

The war is over, we have won and absent making good on their criminal threats, all they can do is waste bandwidth.

Other than ARAIG.net, this is the only site I'm aware of that tolerates a tiny group of Trolls creating constant flame wars.

If you really want to discuss this you can PM me as I don't have you blocked (as most of the Trolls have done to me). Other than that this thread is history.
You have me on ignore.....
maybe.
New heading staring me...! WOW!

"Cryptic response"...??

Is Brooksrange one of your alias'...? I've seen Bosslady and a few others.

And the "trolls" are after you, even trying to do you in...?

I'm having to resist being drawn into the cheap entertainment aspect of all this. It's like rubber necking at a train wreck or a car pile up with serious carnage. We all have that tendency, just have to resist those urges...

DF
You have me on ignore.....

Would you like to send me a nice PM? Apology, maybe? If so, I'll happily take you off ignore wink
Go to hell
Define trolling and what does this have to do with muzzleloaders?
This thread sounds a bit aggressive.
Also interesting that the Trolls admitted they sent counterfeit money to buy a gun. The Secret Service now has it along with all the facts. BTW that was the same gut who was coming to FL to kill me.

LOL

You're so full of bovine excrement....
No sh**. The Secret Service.

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier; his(??) delusions of grandeur know no bounds.

http://wiki.ask.com/Megalomania
In the listings I offered a lay-a-away plan as started my JC Penny in the 19th century and now, according to the ad I saw on TV this AM, adopted by Wal-Mart as well.

You are not JC Penny nor WalMart... Your layaway plan was [bleep] ridiculous... You have no credibility or trust from most on this or any other site... You have been banned from multiple sites including this one and have had accounts removed on auction sites due to the chitty way you conduct business... Facts that you can't and won't refute... DUMBASS...

While I have purchased five guns, too many scopes to count, reloading equipment and so on over my tenure, they do nothing but attack and insult other members, lie about their credentials, never answer a direct question etc etc, all the earmarks of the Troll.

You act as if you are the only one purchasing from this site... Numerous individuals have purchased 3 fold of what you claim here... YOU attack and insult other members especially when they do not see things through your clouded eyes... YOU never answer a direct question if it is not in your favor... then demand that your questions are answered... YOU have lied of your credentials on numerous sites... To the point of being banned when outed as a poser and making false claims... Does the "Fighter Pilot" and "Combat Experience" claims ring a bell... Earmarks of a "Troll"...DUMBASS...

That's just another example of their ignorance as one of their numbers, now gone, found out about making death threats on the Internet when the SD State Police came to discuss matter with him.

Another figment of your over active imagination... You are all talk and NO action... You were called out on this by the individual you claimed to have made the threats and of course had no response...

Link to yet ANOTHER Larry Lie...

You have claimed of Legal action and IP traces on me as well... All hollow and empty claims... Typical for you...

I still await the sound of Black helicopters and the pitter patter of footsteps as the Entry Team closes in to breach my door... DUMBASS...

The only "everything" I am stirring up, is when these azzwipes pirate MY thread or try to destroy another OP's thread that I happened to post on or attack my family. In the new age of being a "Keyboard Commando" people have emerged who used to keep their mouths shut because talking the way they do while online would, if done FTF, would prove the old saying: "Actions have consequences."

You stir up many threads just to get the attention that you lack at home... Sad that you must live your life and adventures vicariously via Internet forums and Gun Rags, especially at your age...

Sooner or later you will cross someone that you have pissed off through your idiotic posts in a FTF situation... Then the "Actions have consequences" will come into play... What are you really gonna do... Hit them with your [bleep] purse...

I would pay good money to watch that... Seeing the quiver of the bottom lip and the [bleep] in your eyes would be priceless... DUMBASS...

Got to help

Sure, what kind of help do you need? Always willing to help the underpriviledged smile
What is interesting about your response is you really never say where you are coming down.

Central Looziana'd be my guess?
Definitely agree with everything you've said.
Originally Posted by brooksrange
Definitely agree with everything you've said.

Say Larry. You referenced yourself (one of yourselves) i.e. Brooksrange, when you "definitely agreed with everything you'd said". Were you addressing yourself, or did I miss some subtle shade of hidden meaning..??

Not easy to get a handle on some of your trains (flights) of thought...

Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something, not that it really matters...

DF
How in the hell do those of you who follow this [bleep] keep it straight? I have to go back and read the last few pages every time that I see something that piques my interest. If I want relief, it looks like I have to put at least a half-dozen posters on ignore. Can you put an entire thread on ignore???

It remains entertaining, periodically , but I am beginning to think that the effort required to make even marginal sense out of what is going on is pretty much a waste of time. I guess that I just have to exercise some self control...

To quote Buddy Holly, "Rave on!"
WHAO!!! A lot of animosity displayed here. One of the guys comes off as a borderline Thug. Very confusing to say the least but it appears a few of these people have previous experiences with each other. Not sure who I would believe but is Goodiewrench really that bad. From some of his other posts he seems helpful and knowledgeable.I'm new here so I don't know the whole story I guess and I probably don't want to.

Good luck Goodiewrench.
I listen to those I pay to give me advice. They say just keep letting him run, we'll grow the files.
Haven't said anything that wasn't true. Don't throw idle threats my way that you'll later regret.
I listen to those I pay to give me advice. They say just keep letting him run, we'll grow the files.

If you pay people good money to give you advice on dealing with a guy on the internet, and together you and your advisers are spending time "growing the files" you're a bigger loser than I'd thought.

Yesterday I would've said that was impossible.
Originally Posted by DaRanger
....it appears a few of these people have previous experiences with each other.

Wow. Nothing gets by you.
Smokie, you don't know 1% of the whole story, nor does it concern you.
It has nothing to do with this site.
FYI, criminal activites conducted on the Internet are just the same as in person crimes. Ask all the fools who are in Federal Prisons for hacking into individual or government computer systems.
"Growing the files" is necessary, as any attorney would tell you, if a civil or criminal case is to be initiated.
Oldman, you're the preeminent douchebag upon every Thread and there's no hiding that blatant fact. To compliment that, you've a very vivid imagination and conjure up all sorts of contrived bullshit, which backfires with uncanny percentages.

You're a [bleep] train-wreck, and it's always humorous to catch you bitching, moaning and crying the [bleep]' blues, which seems to ALWAYS be the case. Everything is ALWAYS someone else fault. The simple reality is, you are an amazingly incompetent, stupid and clueless dumbphuck. Without a doubt, no one has ever lauded you as "bright", "conceptual" or even "par".

The [bleep] lunacy that escapes your trembling fingers upon a keyboard is soooo far fetched and of such volume, that you can't even begin to remember half the stupid [bleep] you've typed.

On the bright side, you whine wondrously and with great regularity, and are very handy with excuses... again, as it's always something or someone else that keeps you from connecting a dot yourself. You've perfected being an utterly worthless and clueless [bleep] idiot, and that accolade isn't to be taken lightly.

Feel free to dance flightily around the bullshit you espouse, while reiterating same. No one here has zero doubt that Fantasy is far more familiar to you than Reality.

Appreciate the laughs and entertainment (although not intentionally) you ALWAYS provide. Be sure to fasten the chinstrap on your padded helmet, when you lay down to start dreaming again.
Funny he doesn't see his own behavior as "hacking into" though. The new term for that is cyber trespassing and he is aggressively defining it with every new account he creates.
Not to mention the countless times he has, with obvious self-satisfaction but errant aplomb, informed me that I'm on "ignore."

He can't even keep that straight.
Whaddya 'spose the odds are, that he and Swompee are twins...not necessarily separated at birth, 'nither?
Hunting, gun talk jibberish is one thing, but if oldbossrootwrencher, lied or embellished his military service record in any way, there is nothing lower on Gods green earth.

Gunner
+1
Slow down, my printer is low on ink.....LAFFIN

[Linked Image]
Is that you at the front of the train?

While you're in the mood to waste paper and ink, might as well start printing out all the posts you've made under the numerous usernames you've created. That way you might be able to keep up with all the LIES and false allegations you've spouted off with over the years.... Laffin'

[Linked Image]
Dont forget to include me on that list....

Laffin'
Hey Larry,

[Linked Image]

laugh laugh laugh
Well, that sums it up nicely. When people ask "why do you even bother with him," just show them this picture, and explain how it's hard not to look.

And even better to shovel some coal into the boiler.
Thanks fer the timely and appropriate "edit".
Hey Larry,

How's the files coming along?

Are they growing?

Like this ................

[Linked Image]

One problem though.

My attorney, on retainer grin, said something about a snowball's chance in hell.

laugh laugh laugh

I don't really have an attorney on retainer.

Wow 57 pages trying to get me booted. I'm honored. Longest internet thread commited just to me ever.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
tip: Amazon is a good source for inexpensive printer cartridges. wink

A bonus pic.

[Linked Image]
Wow 57 pages trying to get me booted. I'm honored. Longest internet thread commited just to me ever.

*** You are cerebrally ignoring this user loser ***
http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2011/07/19/09-50529.pdf

Truth comes out in the dissenting opinion. 700ML and the Lunatic Fringe: like white on rice.

Good lessons on the 1st Amendment here, even if it's only the 9th District...
Hi Swampy, They'll never give up. Follow any of their Troll posts and most of the time the only people on it are them and the intended victim.(or someone else they hate)

The few Trolls that remain posting on Troll threads are, with one exception, smart enough not to do anything REALLY stupid. They just gather round and have their mutual admiration circle jerk.

Policy seems to have changed as their ability to get a member canned on their command no longer seems to be working. Don't know why, but keep up the good work you and your friends are doing here.

Best from the West !
Where is that guy?
Mo Fo?
Hilarious that you praise Swampy now when just not so long ago you were bad mouthing him...

So now you like me better than Swampy ? Maybe because Swampy is almost always wrong ? Maybe because our gun club has 100+ members who are joining the site at the rate of 10-15 per week ? Or maybe because you have actually realized that all this "get Larry" BS started over a silly issue related to a few ads for guns that did not conform to what you/yours define as "proper" ?

Insofar as I can tell Swampy never buys or sells. On the other hand, between members and site sponsors I have spent over 10 grand since this foolish stuff started.
Add in the rest of our club's folks and...... well you get the picture.

Think it's time to end this pissing on each others' shoes. Your thoughts?

Another example of your TRUE character... Your alter ego sopershole pat's swampy on the back and Goddie [bleep] him when it is convenient... Classy Lawrence... Real CLASSY...

Now lets get back to your claims of being a "Fighter Pilot" for 3 tours flying F-105's into N Vietnam and of all the good friends you lost there... The Red River, remember...

Tell us of all your "Combat Experience" during your service in the Air Force and how you bunked with Marine Snipers...

All the 600 and 1000 yard matches you shot in during your time and the "Expert Marksman Badges" you have in Multiple weapons...

Funny that I see only one Badge that was acquired during ROTC and transferred to your AF jacket... Where are the other badges you claim to have acquired... Where is this "Fighter Pilot" status you so proudly bragged of before you were caught as a Fraud... Where did you get all this "Combat Experience" you have claimed to have...

Fighting in the shower to protect yourself from getting assraped doesn't count as "Combat Experience" Lawrence... Opps... was that a secret as well...

You have NO Game you Geriatric [bleep]... You are full of [bleep] and nothing more... Keep growing the "Files" blah blah blah... Trying growing a pair DUMBASS...

You spew [bleep] like someone is actually believing it and make claims of [bleep] that never happens... You are nothing more than entertainment and have nothing... IP traces and FBI Entry teams... Get a life you [bleep] waste of product...

Better hurry though as the one you currently wasted is at its end...

DUMBASS....
Just keep confessing, we love it.
Just keep solidifying your stupidity... DUMBASS...
Larry, what say you concerning your about face on Swampy?

A few weeks ago you opined that he was always wrong and now you're his fast friend.

Your lack of character and your shocking propensity for dishonesty is nearly unparalleled in my experience.
This ain't "him", is it?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2737342/posts

[Linked Image]
Well since your only experience is as a Troll and thread pirate, I guess nobody cares much about what your experience has taught you (other than to wear a helmet when out on your trike !)

Cripes no wonder you wear a helmet ........... U G L Y

[Linked Image]

I'd rather be a "thread pirate" than a military record pirate, any day of the week.

Why do you keep complaining about "thread pirates" anyway, this ain't your thread, and if anyone is posting stuff that's contrary to the OP's intent, it's you.

If you think we need an "I love swampy" thread, start your own.

Dumbass.

Well since your only experience is as a Troll and thread pirate, I guess nobody cares much about what your experience has taught you (other than to wear a helmet when out on your trike !)

Don't you mean Scoooter...

Opps... My bad... Thats just another one of your persona's claiming to be one of the 54+...

DUMBASS...
Gotdamm EHG,

This Lawrence Root is a fascinating study in magnumdumphuckitude.

Ad me to the list Lawrence.....LMAO!

hangunnr
I'd rather be a "thread pirate" than a military record pirate, any day of the week.

Why do you keep complaining about "thread pirates" anyway, this ain't your thread, and if anyone is posting stuff that's contrary to the OP's intent, it's you.

If you think we need an "I love swampy" thread, start your own.

Dumbass.

[color:#FF0000][/color]

True... Stop robbing my post you post robbers! laugh
Hey!! Line forms at the rear, although that term may cause undue excitement for one of two "heroes" bein' honored here?
She is the poster child and hold's the Crown...

Sad that at her age, this is they way she chooses to go out...

I'm sure her children will be honored...

Some of you guys need help in a big manner.....

I did this yesterday instead of internet BS...My son with his Idaho Salmon we got yesterday.Beats the naked women some wish to post on a hunting forum.

Some just do it and others just talk!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]

Jayco grin
jeeez over 7,000 views in a short time. This ought to be a record! Free hats or t shirts? LOL.
Your arms are 8' long and that's just someone's pet guppie.

Gonna hafta exert yourself, if you wish to ascend/descend to the level of the dynamic duo. Could always claim it was landed on 4lb line without the aid of a gaff?
Actually,it was 10# Triline without a net.

Jayco
Congratulations! You're already halfway there.
Originally Posted by logcutter

I did this yesterday instead of internet BS...My son with his Idaho Salmon we got yesterday.Beats the naked women some wish to post on a hunting forum.

[Linked Image]

Jayco grin

Im not sure where the heck you caught that but i darn sure wouldnt want to go skinny dipping in that lake/river where you caught that monster!
Where is that guy?

No sooner asked, than answered.

Originally Posted by logcutter

Jayco grin
© 24hourcampfire