Hop To
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
.......as well as really pizzing off the owner of a large company with whom I have a written agreement.

Uh-oh, you've gone and done it now, you really pizzed (what's wrong with just saying "pissed??") off the owner of a large company WITH WHOM HE HAS A WRITTEN AGREEMENT!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??

If so, please explain it to me because I can't make heads or tails of this fool.......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The ineffable dunce has nothing to say and says it with a liberal embellishment of bad delivery, embroidering it with reasonless vulgarities of attitude. There never was an impostor so hateful, a blockhead so stupid, a crank so variously and offensively daft, as the miserable little c*nt Larry Root (aka Goodiewrench, BossLady, Oldman1942, Framis, Spanky, OurGang, Mr. Humble, et al).

Humors me greatly to realize that Oldmantrannydouche is most assuredly sitting there in her chair reading the 'Fire in senile dementia with a gangrene heart and rotting brain, grimacing and eyes twitching at every post, chattering impotently out-loud, frothing, fuming, violently gibbering, going down to his grave in snarling infamy ... disgraceful, depraved ... and putrescent.

Yes indeed, he/she/it is a pathetic shell of a "man"....

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Brutally eloquent and a painfully accurate delivery FOst, well done.

Gunner

Last edited by gunner500; 07/18/11.

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole
.......as well as really pizzing off the owner of a large company with whom I have a written agreement.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??

If so, please explain it to me because I can't make heads or tails of this fool.......

I don't think the fool can make heads or tails of herself...

She'd have troubles finding a clue using MapQuest...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FOsteology
The ineffable dunce has nothing to say and says it with a liberal embellishment of bad delivery, embroidering it with reasonless vulgarities of attitude. There never was an impostor so hateful, a blockhead so stupid, a crank so variously and offensively daft, as the miserable little c*nt Larry Root (aka Goodiewrench, BossLady, Oldman1942, Framis, Spanky, OurGang, Mr. Humble, et al).

Humors me greatly to realize that Oldmantrannydouche is most assuredly sitting there in her chair reading the 'Fire in senile dementia with a gangrene heart and rotting brain, grimacing and eyes twitching at every post, chattering impotently out-loud, frothing, fuming, violently gibbering, going down to his grave in snarling infamy ... disgraceful, depraved ... and putrescent.

Yes indeed, he/she/it is a pathetic shell of a "man"....

Very well said...

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

IC B2

D
D
WOW!!! Tough crowd in here. I guess I need to make me a list of who to stay away from. WOW!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They aren't tough. They are just keyboard warriors without a life.

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pot come in... This is kettle... over....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swampman700
They aren't tough. They are just keyboard warriors without a life.

When folks here first started busting your chops you were logging 18-20 hours a day. Hardly call that "a life".

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Dang, You cats are kickin' the cornbread dogsh-t outta old goodie and swamper, there gonna need five gallon's of liquid advil and a truck load of ice for the swelling. smile

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You are just a serial liar. My DD 214 has NEVER been posted on any site. If want to prove it, post the link. That will make it much easier for the MPRC to start the legal wheels rolling.

And you stupid azz, participation in rifle/pistol matches is not reflected on a DD 214 BUT my Expert USAF qualification is. So much for you ever having seen it.
Dontcha just hate it when you lie ("I'm a guide in 6 states") and lie ("Well not really a guide but an outfitter.") and lie ("I've seen your DD 214") and get caught time after time after time ?

I have yet to have my azz handed to me by any of you trolls because I have a big advantage on all of you........ years of real world education and experience.

You gave away the store with that claim, it closes up all the missing links in the chain. Theft of an SSN and then using it to obtain military records by claiming to be the SSN holder is a serious matter. You probably don't know what a subpoena is or how easily the FBI can obtain from your ISP to take them right to your door.
You better zip your lip before you get me pizzed off enough to start the ball rolling. A lot of "your friends" will not be "friends" anymore.

I'm sure a cowardly draft dodging troll who shoots baited Elk wouldn't get it but some of your buds from "Super Sniper Land" have already been down the road once and know the MO Atty General has all the evidence he needs to roll up all the parties involved. "Super Sniper Land" and I have a written agreement, but if your actions breech it all bets are off.

You think you can "hide" on the Internet eh ? Maybe you better check with the azzhole from SD who was coming to WY to kill me. Turned out poorly for him.

Why are the stupid permiited to breed ?

Getcha some, 'ol girl. What a hero.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You a'int got schiet, you're just a liar, scumsucker and another misfit who couldn't cut it in the real world.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your picture suits you ...... the missing link.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We just keep flushing the rats out of the sewer don't we ? Soon they'll have no one who is listening to their chidish crap except themselves.

There is ONE I am not putting on ignore since his "buddy" outed him.
The more he yaks, the deeper the hole.

They are going nuts because they know we have dozens of adult converations going on they can't find or can't get to (PMs).

Quite a few prior members they drove off with their inane vituperation BS are back just lurking until the time is right.

Her's a REMUMC you'ld like. 722 trued action, Shilen barrel, 700 SA varmint stock and bottom metal ...... final touch, Canjar SS trigger. Heck the trolls mostly don't know what one is and those who might couldn't afford it. LOL

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hilarious how you gauge your accomplishments by the length of your ignore list... As if that in some way makes you "Special"... Don't twist your arm trying to pat yourself on the back...It does however show your true character and what you are made of... You obviously toggle the ignore function back and forth to read what the "Ignored" have to say... That's manly of you "Petunia"...

You keep mentioning your 54+ members and the former members, how you have all taken back control and you are running the site blah blah blah... NEWSFLASH Turbo... The only thing you have control of is your "Ignore List"... A chickenchit ploy at best but HEY, at least you control it... We all await your 54+ members and your buddies just waiting to pounce... I take it you've been elected the whipping boy by these so called friends... Lets hope they don't allow you to be a casualty of "War"... Something you know nothing about but claim to...

Nobody's goin nuts... The PM's must be a clusterphuck... You can't keep track of who YOU are much less participate in "Adult Conversations"... The PM's you carry on with sopershole, oldman1942, bosslady and the rest of your persona's don't count Lawrence...

But then again either do you... DUMBASS...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Making the statements he does and then showing us a pic of a flashy rifle reminds me of a witless, friendless soul who flashes his bankroll around in an attempt to make friends or gain respect. News flash Larry: It doesn't work that way. Furthermore, pissing off everybody with your mean, superior, condescending ways don't help much either. Don't you stop to wonder why you are reviled everywhere you go on the internet? Have you no clue? You really do need to seek counseling. Quit living inside your head and join the real world.

P.S. Quit assuming that all of your wonderful rifles are the same that A) the rest of the world would admire, or B)the rest of the world would want. Your ego knows no bounds. It's what get's your sorry ass in a sling.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Quit living inside your head and join the real world.

"Ugly ducklings don't turn into swans,
and fly off down the lake.

Whether your sunglasses are off or on,
you only see the world you make." John Hiatt.

What I want to know is, why all the multiple concurrent user names?

I've heard of Snipershide, but what's all this about Sopershole?

Who is Soper, and why the facination with that particular part of his anatomy? What gives?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Larry and Swampy need to become pen pals and let the rest of us get on with Forum business...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Three OCD fools posts that say "*** You are ignoring this user ***" and then one from Dirt Farmer.

May I suggest that you spend a few hours reviewing the actual posts from the Trolls ?

You will find that most if not all directed at anyone who "crosses them" are insulting, threatening, demeaning and have nothing to do with "forum business".

The very fact that they continue to stalk our every post, try to pirate it, try to drive us off the site, in spite of the facts that we have done nothing to harm them, should tell you something.

The "rest of us" consist of 30,000 members, 29,990 are not agressive OCD Trolls. They cannot control us and it drives them crazy ..... okay ?

As I already said, we adults have many PM conversations going on that these Trolls cannot get at, thus there endless inane attacks where they can be seen and puff up each others' egos.

One final question for you:
Would YOU attach yourself to someone you hate and wish to destroy as an "UBB Buddy" ? If so why ? Just give me a straight answer.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
We just keep flushing the rats out of the sewer don't we ? Soon they'll have no one who is listening to their chidish crap except themselves.

You sure are right!!!

You and your 54+ handles sure have us runninng....and since your running the site now why dont you start banning all of us?

Also in case you missed it.....read the post below.

Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 45 invisible), 1,755 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,000
Posts18,520,403
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.