-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 30 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 29 30
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
RD I guess you missed the post, from the man in black, claiming to have my DD 214. Now lets see, what site are you two on ? What site gave my SSN to you know who to illegally obtain my military records ? Thanks for the info.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
RD I guess you missed the post, from the man in black, claiming to have my DD 214. Now lets see, what site are you two on ? What site gave my SSN to you know who to illegally obtain my military records ? Thanks for the info.

Are you drunk again ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Obviously you GED did not include math.

Obviously yours did not include spelling.

Or manners.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Larry and Lee planning another Brokeback hunt???

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Funny how Oldfungusbreath has us all on ignore but still manages to keep abreast of all comments.

His thoughts are about as worthless as a bucket of warm spit.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Post your DD 214 brat, let's see what a hero you were and when and if.

Obviously you GED did not include math. Were I 80 and WW II ended in 1945, well dolt, I don't think 14 year olds were subject to the draft.

The only thing I see bigger in Alaska is the loudmouths who run their yaps here.

DRAFT DODGER! DFAFT DODGER! You damn lover of hippes and illegal alien men...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Is that "Old Boss Root Wrencher" picking on everyone again? geez grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Funny how Oldfungusbreath has us all on ignore but still manages to keep abreast of all comments.

His thoughts are about as worthless as a bucket of warm spit.

Not true. A bucket of warm spit is worth more, and I can prove it.

How, you say?

If goodie was on fire, and there was a bucket of warm spit next to him, nine out of ten people wouldn't pour it on him to put him out.

The 10th would be his mammy. And she'd have to stop and think about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Larry,

Where's the 54th keyboard commando brigade?

The gang of ten is kickin' your azz on the cyber battle field.

Ready to surrender .......... again?

laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Post your DD 214 brat, let's see what a hero you were and when and if.

I didn't see where anyone has claimed "War Hero" status but you Lawrence...

You remember the 3 tours in the Nam as a "Fighter Pilot"... Bunking with "Marine Snipers"... Expert Marksman Badges with four different weapons... 600 and 1000 yard matches that you won while your service in the Air Force... Your claimed combat service...

Hilarious that none of that reflects on your DD 214...

Nobody obtained anything illegally... Your DD 214 was posted on a forum for all to see when you claimed "Fighter Pilot" status on a site with REAL Fighter Pilots... You were outed as a Poser and a Troll... Just like your claimed combat service that you were also outed as a Poser and a Troll...

Your imagination that spilled over to the forums has had your ass handed to you more than once...

Poor girl... That's all you have is your imagination and your 54+ friends who watch you get kicked around by the bullies here...

Now do a John Woo tuck-n-roll, gather up your crayons and helmet, and come back with something "Snappy"... You dumbass...

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are just a serial liar. My DD 214 has NEVER been posted on any site. If want to prove it, post the link. That will make it much easier for the MPRC to start the legal wheels rolling.

And you stupid azz, participation in rifle/pistol matches is not reflected on a DD 214 BUT my Expert USAF qualification is. So much for you ever having seen it.
Dontcha just hate it when you lie ("I'm a guide in 6 states") and lie ("Well not really a guide but an outfitter.") and lie ("I've seen your DD 214") and get caught time after time after time ?

I have yet to have my azz handed to me by any of you trolls because I have a big advantage on all of you........ years of real world education and experience.

You gave away the store with that claim, it closes up all the missing links in the chain. Theft of an SSN and then using it to obtain military records by claiming to be the SSN holder is a serious matter. You probably don't know what a subpoena is or how easily the FBI can obtain from your ISP to take them right to your door.
You better zip your lip before you get me pizzed off enough to start the ball rolling. A lot of "your friends" will not be "friends" anymore.

I'm sure a cowardly draft dodging troll who shoots baited Elk wouldn't get it but some of your buds from "Super Sniper Land" have already been down the road once and know the MO Atty General has all the evidence he needs to roll up all the parties involved. "Super Sniper Land" and I have a written agreement, but if your actions breech it all bets are off.

You think you can "hide" on the Internet eh ? Maybe you better check with the azzhole from SD who was coming to WY to kill me. Turned out poorly for him.

Why are the stupid permiited to breed ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Looks like you hit a nerve.....

This just keeps gettin' funnier and funnier.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
yes he did and no idea what lays ahead for him as well as several others as well as really pizzing off the owner of a large company with whom I have a written agreement.

there's an old joke about a lawyer never asking a question to which he does not already know the answer.

sometimes it's smart to just let something drop before it becomes a serious issue.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Drop the hammer on me goodie2schmuck!!!

Do it!!!!!

I dare ya.

Threats threats threats!!!!!! thats all you are.

Hollow threats!!!!! just like your 50....oops...54+ cohorts who are just waiting to pounce on us!! Laffin'

If you dont drop the hammer on me you aint nothing!!

Lets see what your made of you scum sucking piece of trash!

DO IT!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I thought I was on Ignore Douche Bag...

You know as well as I do the DD 214 was posted... You were made a fool of with your "Fighter Pilot" claims... Your expert qualification is hilarious and was achieved and transferred to your Air Force Jacket after ROTC... How cute...

You've had your ass handed to you over and over... THAT is a given...

"years of real world education and experience"... 17 years of formal education and what you consider real world education is comical at best... You sure are a dumbass for thinking that you're so intelligent...

I've heard your threats before [bleep]... FBI and IP traces Blah, Blah, Blah... BTW... An ISP is just an Internet Service Provider... My IP address would give out my location... Einstein... Again for being so educated you sure are a dumbass... Get pissed off "Turbo"... I mean come at me with both barrels... If you dare...

Never dodged a draft... I joined when I was 18 and there was no draft in my time frame... You should really know who you talk about before you engage your cock holster...

I am what I claim I am.. Too bad you can't say the same...

Who are you today... The old geriatric [bleep] or the ole [bleep] with hot flashes suffering menopause... Appears the latter...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Legendary asswipe.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
My brain hurts . . .

Noah

Resistance is NOT futile. Resistance is Voltage divided by Current.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's immune from that

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
goodie, why is it you and your friend SM, are the only ones on this board w/ more than one handle?

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tom264
Drop the hammer on me goodie2schmuck!!!

Do it!!!!!

I dare ya.

DO IT!!!!

LMAO... Reminds me of this...

[Linked Image]

Page 23 of 30 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 54 invisible), 1,941 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,029
Posts18,520,914
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.