I got this in a trade and have no need for it, thought it is a sweet shooting gun. It's a Sig P226 of W. German mfg. Houge grip and TRU DOT green night sights at about 50% or a little more, I tried them out at night and I could see them just fine. The serials on the slide, frame, and barrel all match. The gun shows some wear as it was a truck gun, but has not been shot too much over all. The finish has some holster wear and the guns a little scuffed up, but it shoots like a charm. It has the German proof marks and is a JJ, meaning 1988 mfg, and import markings of Herndon - VA. With it I have 2 original 15 shot Sig mags and 2 gun show Sig mags (gun show ones will not drop free). The frame is in very good condition. The guy I got it from said he was the original purchaser, and that it was not a red box (factory refurb) but I have no way of being able to guarantee that. I have, however, seen lots of red boxes and they never look this good internally. The barrel looks awesome on the inside, but has wear from the slide on the outside. Overall its a great gun, I'd like to keep it for the woods and for fishing but I just DLC'd my old Colt NM 1911 for that purpose. All that being said, I'd like to get:

$550 SHIPPED OBO

on the pics the yellow dot on the left side of the gun is just camera related, it is not on the gun in person. sorry for not having higher quality pics. feel free to post or pm if you have any questions.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]