Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Helsinki is nice you will like Tallin. Here some pictures of another Baltic country i like very much: Lithuania.
Some pictures of Vilnius in winter and one from a hard day hunting in Lithuania.
Enjoy your tour there, good food, good beer, nice girls and really kind people. I lear you like history about Hanseatic Ligue if you have time tour the german baltic shore. Have a good trip. BR Dom
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
GB1

Simply awesome snaps!Being new to this forum this is just treat for me.Keep sharing such beautiful snaps.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Quick little boat ride from Helsinki:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I'll get a picture of the guns on Suomenlinna when I come back in a couple days:
[Linked Image]

Tallinn Bay:
[Linked Image]

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Hi exbiologist

Think you will like your tour there...Nice pictures.
Enjoy old world
Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's been awesome, but holy schit, my feet are tired. Truly amazing sights here in the Old Town.... I'll get some pics up in a few.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

It seem that some campers like Old World Pictures. Here are some more. Europe contries are tied together more by history than EEC treaty which is politicians/bankers view. We are tied by wars, wedding, christianism, latin and greek legacy, invasions from northmen, by all these culture who mixed up before the middle of XX century. Travelling through Europe we meet generous people, more good ones than bad. Some pictures of Portugal. Nice place to tour with fantastic food and wines, good for hunting and sea fishing too.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Beautiful Pics all around!!

The Aples Maritimes are my favorites. laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Marseille

Hi Polska,

I prefer to stalk but i also hunt sometimes from high seat (mostly when i'm invited in Germany). As frenchy, from the south of the country, i also hunt driven game as tracker, dog leader or posted hunter. I don't consider one or another form of hunting better than the other. We, hunters (worldwide) are attacked from all directions by greens and antis, we must not fight each other because of our hunting choices but stand united. There always something good to learn from other guy even if it's not our way of thinking or doing. I can use BP or smokeless, lever, semi auto, bolt or single shot action, depend on my mood, but i'll never condamn one's choice for his firearm or way of hunting. We must just kill cleanly and rapidly with respect for the game and other hunters and people who share nature and wild with us.
Dom

Marseille,

Merci beaucoup pour votre r�ponse sage et r�fl�chie. Les enfants sont souvent tout les bouche et pas de cervelle.

Jeff

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Marseille, where in Portugal is that?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

The fort and the church are above Sesimbra, the last one is in Lisbon and the flower in the street are in a small towm close to Setubal. Very nice country and people.
Dom

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Dom, great shots

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

exbio-

Thanks for the pic's; I enjoy your posts.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I shot this Roebuck last Tuesday at 21:10.
[Linked Image]

Andre
--------------------------------------
3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Waidmannsheil and welcome back, Andr�.

Va t'in tch�re !
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
[Linked Image]

try a video.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid37.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fe96%2Fiseemetoo%2FP1040185.mp4">

Last edited by jagd; 08/17/11.

Loving life in the Great North West one day at a time.

sounds like its time for a new gun.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
[Linked Image]
Paris

[Linked Image]
The wife and i under the eiffel.

[Linked Image]
A stone marker near kaisersautern.

[Linked Image]
My First Boar.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Red Stag Hunt at Graffenwoher.

Last edited by jagd; 08/17/11.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,338 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,383
Posts18,488,595
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.