Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Obama announced today that he will stop deporting illegals that cause no harm. I think this is grounds for impeachement, but obviously none in Congress do so that is what matters.

For the rest of you Why are you so willing to continue to support this bs? Why are you willing to die for it or send your kids off to die for it. It is madness to send your kids off to die for it only to make room for the illegals. I don't get it.
I hope your kids will tell you no and stay out of this POS's army of soldiers doing his bidding. Wake up America before it is gone so far that it can't be stopped.
Or I'll have to end up with a little senorita making my coffee and bed. ROFLMAO OK never mind go fight his wars and make room for the mexican girls we'll get by the best we can. hahaha

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
GB1

Elf Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
you sir are an AZZHAT!!!

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Why because I oppose the illegals?
How do you feel about them being allowed to stay here?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Elf
you sir are an AZZHAT!!!

Annie, my dear friend, he's

1) nowhere near AK;
2) a paid plant (agent provocateur) here only to incite violence and some to do or admit to a felonious act.

He's not a pimple on the ass of the folks you hold dear.

Forget him.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
You know nothing about Alaska.
What do you want to know about Alaska. I have been to most parts of it and am here today. I get paid by no one, besides myself other than a Quest Card and Alaska Permanent Fund Dividends. I am up on the Yukon River. Ever read about this place. It is a place that would drive a many like yourself mad within a few days time.
Are you saying there are some amongst us that hold people dear for supporting Obama or what are you hinting at with the small talk?

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I am for getting rit of all illeagle they just don't belong here

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Me to but Obama and his jackboot thugs say they can stay as long as they go to school on your dime and don't get into trouble. Today he started this with his henchmen and henchwomen backing him up on it not to mention his army of soldiers who will back anything and all he says.

Look at some of the posts on the Fire here and you will see his military stomping down anything you say bad about him. They will defend there actions to the very death of them because they are brainwashed in to being a good soldier for the kenyan. There parents tell them to go off to War and be a good little soldier boy or soldier girl. Go die for your country that is letting the illegal mexicans take your place. How sorrowful is that? Sorrowful in my book.
Maybe they will cry when there kids come home in a coffin and the undertakeer is a mexican but maybe they won't. Danged Sad in my book.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by savage62
I am for getting rit of all illeagle they just don't belong here

Can we get rid of the illiterate, too?

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Alaska is full of folks that can't read and write well. All of them are fine folks. It is the city slickers that need to be watched very closely. Never turn your back on one of those schooled up and willing to skin you alive.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
AK, whats a quest card and alaska permanent fund dividends?

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (257Bob, 06hunter59, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 54 invisible), 12,194 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,259
Posts18,544,634
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.