Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk
Her mommy is lieing. Far more important than how well she does is who she gets to to know and befriends. That more than anything, will determine her success.

With an attitude like that it's no wonder you have some pissant job supervising low level Government employees.

That is a loser attitude.
It must be difficult perceiving yourself as a victim of the system.
Much easier if you can see your own contributions to your problems, then you can fix them.
I pity those without the personal responsibility to be able to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.
[bleep] you, you pitiful, stupid asswhole ! I've worked for the town here for the past 15 years and have two brothers who are teachers here. Like I said, I've seen just EXACTLY how things work with my own eyes. That's why I keep getting stuck with the stupid, lazy progeny of the "well connected" on my work crews. It's the same way in all the other towns/school districts around here as verified by friends and family who work for those other towns. Wake the [bleep] up or at least have the brains and decency to shut the [bleep] up !

With an attitude like that it's no wonder you have some pissant job supervising low level Government employees.

If you don't like it get another job or go into business for yourself so you can see what it is like to work for a real jerk

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Join a new union, that always helps.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Her mommy is lieing. Far more important than how well she does is who she gets to to know and befriends. That more than anything, will determine her success.

Much easier if you can see your own contributions to your problems, then you can fix them.
I pity those without the personal responsibility to be able to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.
You are [bleep] me. I was a poor kid who pulled myself up by working my ass off in oilfields (24 hr call-7 days a week- 110 hrs/week) summers and construction during thanksgiving and christmas and spring break and became a dr. to spend my time paying the hospitals bills and food bills (raspberries at $2.48/6 oz, t-bones and fresh oysters) of mexicans and negros and white trash scum who drive new trucks and claim not to be married to the hubby making $80,000 in the oilfield. All this so the demoncraps can buy votes from scum and claim my 11 year old female patients with diabetes at 175 lbs are under nourished and you are too stupid to believe it when the Lord said there will be a 'great gnashing of teeth'. Your type has sold this country down the river for the votes to put lying scum in office.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
or go into business for yourself so you can see what it is like to work for a real jerk

...true on many different levels.

Last edited by noharleyyet; 08/20/11.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Why pull yourself up when the govt will steal from others to give you steak and raspberrys for your vote. The answer is unknown to those who are deaf, dumb, and blind.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/20/11.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I stole that pic from you TLee, hope thats okay.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I hope the happenings in England are a wake up call for the progressive crowd. Take people, many of whom have been there for 800 years, give them a free place to live, money to drink, subsidized university education......get five generations on welfare! These people were never slaves. They had rights since the Magna Carta was signed......and they're still burnin' it down! Basically, take away people's incentive to work....and they stop working. Bust your hump and YOU ALWAYS GET AHEAD!

Last edited by JJ1962Hemi; 08/20/11.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." -- Ronald Reagan

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

[bleep] you, you pitiful, stupid asswhole ! I've worked for the town here for the past 15 years and have two brothers who are teachers here. Like I said, I've seen just EXACTLY how things work with my own eyes. That's why I keep getting stuck with the stupid, lazy progeny of the "well connected" on my work crews. It's the same way in all the other towns/school districts around here as verified by friends and family who work for those other towns. Wake the [bleep] up or at least have the brains and decency to shut the [bleep] up !

If you don't like it get another job or go into business for yourself so you can see what it is like to work for a real jerk
And that's coming from the all knowing, all important [bleep] BOOK SALESMAN ! Talk about a pissant ! You may or may not make alot of money but you're still nothing but a goddam book salesman ! LMAO ! when you learn how to do a man's work you can come back and tell me how goddam important you are you poor pitiful slob. meanwhile the folks around here don't seem to look down their noses at the guys who keep their roads maintained and clean water flowing out of their tap's. I doubt like hell any of the folks hereabouts would feel your contribution to society is somehow greater than mine, particularly when it's been snowing all night and they need a foot of the stuff plowed off the roads so they can get to work in the morning. What a goddam pitiful load of self aggrandised horseschitt you are !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BarryC

Gentlemen,
It is possible to work hard getting to know the right people AND pulling yourself up!
If you have ever been in sales you'd understand what I mean.

IOW, you are both correct.

Yes sir, but the folks that beatch the most seem to have municipal, state or federal pensions. Some all three.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Networking is the most important thing going if you want a job. They even have internet social media networks now for those wanting a job. The more you network, the more opportunity for you to get a job. As jobs get more and more scarce, there will be more and more networking especially for family members to find work for there kin. You either find them a job or take care of them, that is why the mayor want to find his kid a job. Some will even get them signed up in the military, and kiss them and tell them goodbye.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKbushrat
Networking is the most important thing going if you want a job. They even have internet social media networks now for those wanting a job. The more you network, the more opportunity for you to get a job. As jobs get more and more scarce, there will be more and more networking especially for family members to find work for there kin. You either find them a job or take care of them, that is why the mayor want to find his kid a job. Some will even get them signed up in the military, and kiss them and tell them goodbye.

Are you putting dried caribou [bleep] in your hash pipe again?

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Blackie---I am a book publisher, an honorable profession of disseminating the world's knowledge going back to Gutenberg. Do you even know who Gutenberg was?

Yes, we do employ salesmen which is also an honorable profession. Pushing snow and digging ditches is important work for low level Government employees. Keep up the good work and either stop your bitchin or get another job. Also you might try to improve your communication skills. You come across as a ditch digger rather than an exalted Supervisor of ditch diggers.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EddyBo
I stole that pic from you TLee, hope thats okay.

Knock yourself out, I got it from another member via email.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
'nuthin wrong with ditch diggers, they are as important as any other profession. My grandpa told me many times that a mans job was not what was important, it was HOW he did his job. Always do it to the best of your ability and you have nothing to be ashamed of.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I said it was important work...suitable for low level Government employees or employees of any firm that need dug ditches.

Hell, even I dug ditches at one time. Come to think of it two years ago I personally dug a 600 foot ditch going uphill to bury a water line at my ranch. That finally out witted the bear that used to chomp on it. Nothing wrong with digging ditches.

Last edited by Spanokopitas; 08/21/11.

www.paracay.com

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 61 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,139
Posts18,502,738
Members73,991
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.