B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by hatari
Wow.... And thanks for including me... I think... grin

What's on the grill? Would you actually serve any of these crazies?
Brisket tacos...

Are they anything like bearded clams?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bubbajay

Brisket tacos...

Are they anything like bearded clams?

What do you think dip$hit?
[Linked Image]

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn, that looks GOOD!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn, Bart, you're making me hungry! That looks like a fine breakfast!

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Brisket tacos...

I knew I had the right man on the grill!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
T LEE decides to step in after waking from his nap. "Anybody got any duct tape, I'll muzzle that little gator."

"Damn if that trailer don't look familiar, just like the one my daughter used to have before Charley."

"Any of that Bunnahabhain 18 left?"

"OK, might be time for a nap, wake me when you find the duct tape or even a new roll of electrical tape."

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RickBin was tending bar, having a conversation about the local micro brew with Pugs. "Campfire IPA" or some such thing.

Pugs sighed. "Thanks Rick certainly hits the spot. I just dropped into the bar from work. Three days without power at home and no end in sight "maybe Friday" is all I can get out of Baltimore Gas and Electric. Funny, you would think that they would have a crew estimating each job for effort and benefit and have a punchlist of what is next but here we sit with 500+ people out of power in our neighborhood and they can't estimate within a week of when it will be back."

At least the house is fine and the generator keeps the fridge and freezer going fine and for late Aug the weather is stunning nice.

Allen

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Glad you made out ok.

What kind of brew should we pair with Bart's brisket tacos. It is getting to be feeding time here in the east. I'm thinking Terrapin Rye.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Brown ales and Oktoberfests are great with grilled/smoked meats.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Oktoberfest, brilliant! Good choice. A round for the house barkeep.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
New Castle for the crew...
Just don't El Barto taint it with that tomato juice.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Oktoberfest, brilliant! Good choice. A round for the house barkeep.

Our favorite Brew. During my last tour in Pensacola, we attended an Oktoberfest hosted by the Luftwaffe at the Pensacola Officer's Club. They brought in a Luftwaffe jet with Oktoberfest brew direct from the Fatherland and a German band.

Me and the mrs at the event. I wonder why all the Germans there kept speaking to her in German? grin

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
"Kommen Sie mit mich und fliegen"

(If Sinatra were in the Luftwaffe -Come Fly with me!)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glad you are good to go Pugs, I am sure you have enough "emergency rations"!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are you forgetting about Les? He's got to be around somewhere. Probably playing pinball,half tanked on Keystone or Milwaukee's Best... grin

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

JeffO got stuck in the men's room for a half hour. He went in alright, but couldn't manage to get out. Eventually he took the door off the hinges and made his way out in spite of the simple instructions on the door...."push"

NOW that chit's funny right there!

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Then the Chickenbuck gang showed up and REALLY showed everyone how to party. bear head and all on NorthernDave's head. I bet that would really make the bear mad if he knew

Somewhere in there a story about a jack rabbit materialized. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Out in the parking lot a large, malevolent looking Military "Recovery Vehicle" idles to a stop,......the hatch swings open and Les pops up, a cold can of Keystone clutched in his greasy mitt.

X-Fire comments, "Guess we can put away the snatch block,...look at the winch on THAT big Bastard."

Using standard hand signals, he ground guides the thing into position,......it's obvious that Les could shave you with the thing, in the way it smoothly manuvers through the somewhat cramped lot.

X-Fire grabs the " Tag Line ", kicks it's winc into neutral, and with a smaller snatch block, runs it out and rigs it to a tree just past the Trailer Rig. Hauling it back to the Big Recovery rig, he snaps the line onto the "Bull Hook",.....and kicks the little Service winch back into gear,.....He signals Les to haul out the main line,.......and they proceed to have a chat as the big hook and massive cable slowly unspools towards the LONG trailer.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/30/11.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

JeffO got stuck in the men's room for a half hour. He went in alright, but couldn't manage to get out. Eventually he took the door off the hinges and made his way out in spite of the simple instructions on the door...."push"

NOW that chit's funny right there!

Ouch. Lol. What can I say. Fuggin' box. grin

Now where's those green chile breakfast burritos...

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mudhen rolls in with cold beer, good jokes, and fresh made green chile burritos from Mrs. Mudhen...

Roninphx show up in his nelle belle jeep and unlimbers his gangsta stlye shotgun to show the boys.

CCCC starts a little boogie woogie rag on the bars piano... the playing is amazing, but when the singing begins a barage of crumpled Grain Belt cans are launched in volley... as as TLee shouts "Fire for effect boys!!!"

In the parking lot NothernDave is demonstrating burnouts in his newest muslce car project..

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,348
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.