Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
If anyone does or could thrash a MK 5 action, it would take quite a mistake using the wrong powder and charge.

All these discussions about action strengths and which rifle has the most durable is really kinda of a useless discussion imo.

If one keeps their max loads up to what the rifle can handle without pressure signs, that is all that`s needed.

Whether a Wby, a Marlin, a Winchester, a Ruger, a Browning, a Remington, a Savage, or whatever, take care of the action and it will take care of you.

Use does funny things to Safe Queens,though you'll never know.
.......Oh sure thing there Sticky.

I just wish I were in a position to turn you into a casket queen,,,,,legally.... wink

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
All the blown bolt action rifles i've seen the barrel gave before lugs sheared.

Would be interesting to see any pics of P.O.'s test rifles.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If anyone does or could thrash a MK 5 action, it would take quite a mistake using the wrong powder and charge.

All these discussions about action strengths and which rifle has the most durable is really kinda of a useless discussion imo.

If one keeps their max loads up to what the rifle can handle without pressure signs, that is all that`s needed.

Whether a Wby, a Marlin, a Winchester, a Ruger, a Browning, a Remington, a Savage, or whatever, take care of the action and it will take care of you.

I just wish I were in a position to turn you into a casket queen,,,,,legally.... wink

You can't even punch a tag,no wonder you gotta sit around and pretend while growing your Imagination.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
All the blown bolt action rifles i've seen the barrel gave before lugs sheared.

Would be interesting to see any pics of P.O.'s test rifles.

Have only seen cracked lugs once and that was due to ammo,not a bore obstruction.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You can't even punch a tag,no wonder you gotta sit around and pretend while growing your Imagination.
.....Have punched quite a few tags. Just wish you could be one of them.

So in that regard, I will have use your favorite and the most complex word in your vocabulary,,,,"imagination"...

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What tags have you punched with the Accumark,which is stated plainly in the thread's title? I do enjoy your eagerness to burn bandwidth in regards to things you've never done,which is the way you roll.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have used a 300 Weatherby Accumark on several hunts. The accumark is a fine rifle, especially if your partial to one of Roy's rounds.

Is there any way we can delete the last six pages of crap? Next time go the route of the PM fellas. No use trashin up someones post.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The 300 Roy is far more capably housed in a multitude of offerings,none of which are Weatherby.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What tags have you punched with the Accumark,which is stated plainly in the thread's title? I do enjoy your eagerness to burn bandwidth in regards to things you've never done,which is the way you roll.
.......Your kind of post above, really illustrates how stupid you really are.

Since when does "ANY" actual in the field prior hunting experience with a 338-378 Mk5 Accumark such as mine, need to occur, before one can conclude its capabilities in the field ahead of time? Hmmm?

Oh! So one has to go out into the field and actually hunt with a duplicate rifle (one they WILL buy but do not own) before any conclusions can be made as to that rifle`s and cartridge`s capabilities???

Ok clown! How many times did YOU go out and hunt with a duplicate rifle that you did not own before you bought the rifles you now have???

How many rifles do you own now, where BEFORE you bought them, you borrowed them to go on your hunt? I`ll say none!

And, I don`t need to have tagged one animal with that Accumark, to know ahead of time what that rifle is very capable of.......Dummy!

Your logic is complete idiocy. Just like you are.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Since when does "ANY" actual in the field prior hunting experience with a 338-378 Mk5 Accumark such as mine, need to occur, before one can conclude its capabilities in the field ahead of time? Hmmm?

Oh! So one has to go out into the field and actually hunt with a duplicate rifle (one they WILL buy but do not own) before any conclusions can be made as to that rifle`s and cartridge`s capabilities???

Ok clown! How many times did YOU go out and hunt with a duplicate rifle that you did not own before you bought the rifles you now have???

How many rifles do you own now, where BEFORE you bought them, you borrowed them to go on your hunt? I`ll say none!

And, I don`t need to have tagged one animal with that Accumark, to know ahead of time what that rifle is very capable of.......Dummy!

Given the power of your Imagination,Reality need not ever occur...as you've got it "handled" prior. In fairness,I probably have more than one rifle. Probably.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Given the power of your Imagination,Reality need not ever occur...as you've got it "handled" prior. In fairness,I probably have more than one rifle. Probably.
...As usual, your im-maturity and lack of good english cannot handle the questions put to you. You are an idiot, who is void of answering questions and logic which is thrown right back in your face.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm glad that Pretend and Imagination are such powerful tools for you,used to fend your intellect and abilities,as default mechanisms. It really is a touching story. Kudos on attempting to correlate nothing,to being something. Bless your heart.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You sound like a broken record.

runt.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm adept at repeating exemplary results as per whim.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're adept at walking under the furniture.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You and 'squeeze should bolt your Imaginations together. Laffin'.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
You're adept at walking under the furniture.

grin grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I could bolt my azz to a rock and be a stick!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You could bolt yourself to 'squeeze and it'd be another 20yrs before you gals stumbled across a first clue. But you could tell eachother how "beautiful","powerful" and "meaningful" Imagination is. Laffin'.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd be pissed if I had to wear doll clothes too.

Eat some 13-13-13. Ya' might grow a bit.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (257Bob, 1936M71, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,661
Posts18,493,598
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.