Home
Posted By: GuyM Accumark ? - 09/05/11
Experience and opinions on the Wby Mk V Accumark for longish range mule deer, elk and bear hunting?

And... What thoughts on .30-378 & .338-378 ?

Too much cartridge? Value?

Kind of thinking a .257 for most stuff, and something bigger for, well, bigger stuff.

Thanks, Guy
Posted By: highridge1 Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
I have had them in 340 weatherby,30-378,338-378 They are great rifles all mine have been accurate. My favorite is the 338-378. They have a Barrel made by Krieger, Good stock with aluminum bedding block. Good trigger.
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
Buddy has a 338-378 and it is a pretty good shooter. They have a pretty lousy muzzle brake IMHO.

If you want a rifle that has that much power, it might be the way to go, I would probably be more inclined to get a 300 or 338 RUM with a heavier barrel.

I know some guys who are shooting 1/2 MOA at 1000 yds with 300 RUMS and 210 JLKs.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
The Mark V is a big action, well made. The factory trigger can to tuned to a very nice pull, but you have to take it all apart to make the adjustments. Instructions are on line. And, if that fails, Timney makes one.

The barrel is by Criterion, a Krieger owned company. It's not the cut rifled barrel sold under the Krieger name. From what I've read, the Criterion is a button rifled tube. The ones I've looked at thru the Hawkeye borescope are very nice with no machine marks. And they do shoot good.

DF
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
Originally Posted by GuyM
Experience and opinions on the Wby Mk V Accumark for longish range mule deer, elk and bear hunting?

Kind of thinking a .257 for most stuff, and something bigger for, well, bigger stuff.

Thanks, Guy
.....An Accumark? You darn betcha!

I have a 338-378 Accumark because caliber wise, it goes perfectly between my 300 WSM and 375 Ruger. And few 338 owners have this cartridge as most opt for the 338 Win. The 338-378 is clearly not the choice by the majority of 338 owners, which is why I like it.

Figured if I could go with the 340 Bee, then I just might as well go with the 338-378.

Can be loaded down to the mid to upper 340 Bee and max 340 Bee performances.

At the range people will "LOVE" you when firing a 338-378 Accumark w/brake. Until they come over and look and the stamping on the barrel, hide your casings and make `em guess what your shooting.... laugh

Posted By: gddir Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
Just go with the "tried and proven" .300Why mag. Its killed more stuff than all the hybrids put together.
G
Posted By: Mark R Dobrenski Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
Guy my experience has been they're heavy, they're loud and many of them are inaccurate and need work to get them to perk. (not all are inaccurate I will say).

Personally for a serious pure plain hunt/kill rig one can do much better.

Dober
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11

Thanks, Guy

Heavy,unwieldy,horrid balance,housed in a clunker action and a shoddy stock.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
Montucky Seven Whizzum is the way to go.

Everyone should know that.

DF
It does not take much,to slap a Weatherby silly.
Originally Posted by Boxer
.........And it won`t take too much for my Bee Accumark to make havoc with your genitalia at 400-500 yards neither.

The real great opportunities will never present themselves.

Thanks, Guy

....And a lie!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.........And it won`t take too much for my Bee Accumark to make havoc with your genitalia at 400-500 yards neither.

The real great opportunities will never present themselves.

Your Imagination is taking you places again and obviously enough,that you even reeled yourself in. Bless your heart.

Thanks, Guy

....And a lie!

You are powerless to process fact,because you shoot Imagination only. But it's precious.
Hey Guy!

Boxer who is more than likely aka Big Stick. As in the past, he`ll come in and post behind me and deliberately lie about anything about which I happen to own. Amazing how this clown can appoint himself a guru about rifles, which of course he probably has never owned, reloaded for or fired.

You may have figured that out?

If possible, go look at an Accumark and handle one for yourself. My best reloads from my Accumark average MOA and less all day long right from the box from the factory with no modifications done to that rifle.

Posted By: Fischer Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
It was bound to happen - the inevitable remarks by people who know somebody that knows somebody that might have owned one. And look out - here come the personal attacks by the troll. It is demeaning; but not to the person that you're attacking. Give it a minute...

I think the OP was hoping for input from people who have first hand experience with the Weatherby. To wit: My 7mm Wby Accumark shoots deeply into sub-moa territory with everything I've fed it and in all likelihood, if you buy an Accumark, your's will too.
Yep! It`s Stick all right. The word "imagination" is the most complex and most frequently used in your vocabulary.

Your MO for sure.
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
Yep! It`s Stick all right. The word "imagination" is the most complex and most frequently used in your vocabulary.

Your MO for sure.

His 2nd post on 9/1/11 gave him away...he can't help himself!
Originally Posted by Fischer
It was bound to happen - the inevitable remarks by people who know somebody that knows somebody that might have owned one. And look out - here come the personal attacks by the troll. It is demeaning; but not to the person that you're attacking. Give it a minute...

I think the OP was hoping for input from people who have first hand experience with the Weatherby. To wit: My 7mm Wby Accumark shoots deeply into sub-moa territory with everything I've fed it and in all likelihood, if you buy an Accumark, your's will too.
...........Lack of any experience has never stopped the Big Schitstick, or as he now calls himself Boxer, to post deliberate lies about things that he doesn`t even own.

And here`s a guy who has painted some of his rifles (ruining them) to look like popsicles.
Originally Posted by Fischer

I'm with you,the only thing 'squeeze has killed was in her dreams. She'd need a co-signer to afford all the primers I've whistled through Weatherby's,but luckily,facts do not slow her or her imagination down.
Posted By: Fischer Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
Again, you will not be disappointed with your new Accumark. It is a magnificent rifle.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
I've had an accumark in 30-378 since they came out.I really liked the gun at first. But think more along the lines of Boxer and Dober now.

It shoots wonderful, always has..But its a beast, not really a handy/dandy hunting rig. I hated the stock, it was replaced with a McMillan soon after i bought it. hard pill to swallow, buying a 1500 $ rifle, and imediatly throwing away the stock and speinding 600 bucks on the replacement, all the while knowing I fugged up, but too proud to admit it...

Mine is being made into a 20 or so pound LR rig in 338-378 Tejas, and will see very little time in the field from now on.

My opinoin is the 30-378 and 338-378 are nich cartridges, offered in a rifle that only half assed covers that nich..Not a hunter, and not a great LR gun. Dont paint yoruself in a corner, cuz for the same money you can have a rifle that you aint gonna bitch at everytime you pack it...Just my .02
Posted By: Ringman Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11

I've had an accumark in 30-378 since they came out. It shoots wonderful, always has..

Does that answer the orginal posters question?
In the first place, one doesn`t buy an Accumark for the purpose as a handier or lighter rifle. It is a long ranged, flatter terrained and open country rifle.

The 30-378 imo, is more overbored than is the 338-378. Hence imo, the 338-378 will have somewhat a better barrel life.

The choice of either the 30-378 or 338-378 depends on what the OP has now or what he feels he needs.
Posted By: NJelksmacker Re: Accumark ? - 09/05/11
I have a 7mm Weatherby Accumark and love it and it shoots! I like the extra weight for two reasons; it helps tame the recoil so I don't need a brake and it's really steady to shoot off hand if I have to.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
Originally Posted by rosco1
I've had an accumark in 30-378 since they came out.I really liked the gun at first. But think more along the lines of Boxer and Dober now.

It shoots wonderful, always has..But its a beast, not really a handy/dandy hunting rig. I hated the stock, it was replaced with a McMillan soon after i bought it. hard pill to swallow, buying a 1500 $ rifle, and imediatly throwing away the stock and speinding 600 bucks on the replacement, all the while knowing I fugged up, but too proud to admit it...

Mine is being made into a 20 or so pound LR rig in 338-378 Tejas, and will see very little time in the field from now on.

My opinoin is the 30-378 and 338-378 are nich cartridges, offered in a rifle that only half assed covers that nich..Not a hunter, and not a great LR gun. Dont paint yoruself in a corner, cuz for the same money you can have a rifle that you aint gonna bitch at everytime you pack it...Just my .02

As per always,Roy's chamberings have been better than his actions and I confess to having them in .430",.473",.532" and .582".
In the first place, one doesn`t buy an Accumark for the purpose as a handier or lighter rifle. It is a long ranged, flatter terrained and open country rifle.

The 30-378 imo, is more overbored than is the 338-378. Hence imo, the 338-378 will have somewhat a better barrel life.

The choice of either the 30-378 or 338-378 depends on what the OP has now or what he feels he needs.

Please describe a single head of Game you've taken with said rifle and feel free to touch upon terrain,distance,etc. "Overbored" is the affect you have on people,due to your "experience" and "knowledge"....though mainly your stupidity.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11

Please describe a single head of Game you've taken with said rifle and feel free to touch upon terrain,distance,etc. "Overbored" is the affect you have on people,due to your "experience" and "knowledge"....though mainly your stupidity.
...........Never said that as of yet I have killed any game with my Accumark. And what does killing game have anything to do with anything such as terrain and distance? The cartridge speaks for itself. In order to comment on this thread, I don`t need to have killed any game with my Accumark nor have used it yet in the field.

Well as usual, you are quite the azz hole. While throwing in your insults, you always tell people how stupid they are and yet always fail to explain thoroughly as to why in a none insulting manner???.....Yup!

With all due respect of which you don`t deserve, you are a pathetic driveler.

...........Never said that as of yet I have killed any game with my Accumark. And what does killing game have anything to do with anything such as terrain and distance? The cartridge speaks for itself. In order to comment on this thread, I don`t need to have killed any game with my Accumark nor have used it yet in the field.

Well as usual, you are quite the azz hole. While throwing in your insults, you always tell people how stupid they are and yet always fail to explain thoroughly as to why in a none insulting manner???.....Yup!

Interesting ploy to trumpet wares you've never sealed a deal with and wax eloquently via Imagination upon their behalf. Very powerful "testimony"! Thanks for that keen insight.

Interesting ploy to trumpet wares you've never sealed a deal with and wax eloquently via Imagination upon their behalf. Very powerful "testimony"! Thanks for that keen insight.
..........Amazing as to how such words can come from the mentality of a 5 year old!
I'd not slight that the average 5yr old has a better grip on reality than you. What else do you pretend,besides Hunting? Thanks.
I'd not slight that the average 5yr old has a better grip on reality than you. What else do you pretend,besides Hunting? Thanks.
..........One of these days, your 5 year old mentality will allow you to post some english.
You pretend not to pretend,when you are pretending. Bless your heart.
You pretend not to pretend,when you are pretending. Bless your heart.
..........And you pretend NOT to have the immaturity of a 5 year old when you really do.

Bless your little immature heart!

Perhaps there is a social program you can enroll yourself into for the mentally impaired?
Reality works for me,far better than it do for you. Imagine that.
Hey Guy (OP)...Whatever Boxer aka the Big Schitstick advises, do exactly the opposite.

Cannot lose and you`ll get your game just the same.

You field the opposite and have spilled nary a drop of bleed. Bless your heart.
You field the opposite and have spilled nary a drop of bleed. Bless your heart.
..........Well I`ll be more than happy to nary a few bleeding drops from you.

How`s that for some better and more concise english?
Your Imagination is taking you places.

Again.
Your Imagination is taking you places.

Again.
...........It sure do! And you may test my imagination anytime UUUUUU wish!
No problem: Beings the Accumark rates your Signature line and you yack ad nauseum in their regard,can you please expound upon it's merits in the field and correlate same to tags punched.

Thanks.
No problem: Beings the Accumark rates your Signature line and you yack ad nauseum in their regard,can you please expound upon it's merits in the field and correlate same to tags punched.

Thanks.
...Hey bonehead! I`ve already stated that I have yet to kill anything with it. And could you please post from other threads where I have "yacked" about the Accumarks ad nauseum. How about posting something from another thread,,,,LIAR!

I can assure you that any game seen that I choose to take with my Accumark, will be taken. That would include your genitalia if given the chance.
Your stupidity precludes your remembering your stupidity,let alone it's volume. Which is fascinating to watch in both real time and in retrospect. Few things as "reassuring" as the assurance of a Dreamer's imagination,to put all in context. Better yet that it always horns you up.

Wow.

Your stupidity precludes your remembering your stupidity,let alone it's volume. Which is fascinating to watch in both real time and in retrospect. Few things as "reassuring" as the assurance of a Dreamer's imagination,to put all in context. Better yet that it always horns you up.

Wow.

.............Time to ignore you! Keep a going all UUU want on this thread.

You exemplify troll and LIAR.
I've done what I've said and have sandbagged more than a bunch to boot. Your imagination is no match for reality,but your "results" sure correlate imagination.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
A shooting bud around here has a Wby MK V built into a 338 Lapua. A5, Nightforce, etc. It's a heavy build.

He mentioned that he has broken a couple extractors, and keeps a spare extractor and punch in his field kit.

I don't know if that is a common issue with the MK V.
BTDT,set back lugs,yada,yada.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
They are fine here..All I;ve used mine for the last 5 years.

[Linked Image]

How many lugs were taking the pressure when they set back?
4.5-14x too. Perfect!
Knew you'd dig it.

about the lugs??
The only Weatherby's ever to bear are twin-lugged.
Posted By: highridge1 Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
The Mark V's are superior in quality to the cheap 2 lug $399 rifles.. But you probably haven't tried one right??
The only Weatherby's ever to bear are twin-lugged.
.............The all knowing Boxer, aka the Big Schit-stick (the troll monkey), I guess was not aware of the nine lugs the the MK5s actions have?

You don`t want to play the strength and durability game with a MK5 action there Schticky boy!
pretty sure he's aware..Just wish he'd say how many were contacting when it set back..
double
If anyone does or could thrash a MK 5 action, it would take quite a mistake using the wrong powder and charge.

All these discussions about action strengths and which rifle has the most durable is really kinda of a useless discussion imo.

If one keeps their max loads up to what the rifle can handle without pressure signs, that is all that`s needed.

Whether a Wby, a Marlin, a Winchester, a Ruger, a Browning, a Remington, a Savage, or whatever, take care of the action and it will take care of you.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
P.O.Ackley mentioned he ran a Mouser load up till if broke the action. He then put the same load in a Weatherby and it held up. He did it with another Mouser and the same thing happened. He put the same load in teh Weatherby and it held up again.

That tells me the Weatherbys can handle presure jsut fine.
Originally Posted by highridge1
The Mark V's are superior in quality to the cheap 2 lug $399 rifles.. But you probably haven't tried one right??

VG's trump MKV's.
If anyone does or could thrash a MK 5 action, it would take quite a mistake using the wrong powder and charge.

All these discussions about action strengths and which rifle has the most durable is really kinda of a useless discussion imo.

If one keeps their max loads up to what the rifle can handle without pressure signs, that is all that`s needed.

Whether a Wby, a Marlin, a Winchester, a Ruger, a Browning, a Remington, a Savage, or whatever, take care of the action and it will take care of you.

Use does funny things to Safe Queens,though you'll never know.
Originally Posted by Ringman
P.O.Ackley mentioned he ran a Mouser load up till if broke the action. He then put the same load in a Weatherby and it held up. He did it with another Mouser and the same thing happened. He put the same load in teh Weatherby and it held up again.

That tells me the Weatherbys can handle presure jsut fine.

I missed it,which Weatherby actions are you shooting? Thanks.

.......Oh sure thing there Sticky.

I just wish I were in a position to turn you into a casket queen,,,,,legally.... wink
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
All the blown bolt action rifles i've seen the barrel gave before lugs sheared.

Would be interesting to see any pics of P.O.'s test rifles.

I just wish I were in a position to turn you into a casket queen,,,,,legally.... wink

You can't even punch a tag,no wonder you gotta sit around and pretend while growing your Imagination.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
All the blown bolt action rifles i've seen the barrel gave before lugs sheared.

Would be interesting to see any pics of P.O.'s test rifles.

Have only seen cracked lugs once and that was due to ammo,not a bore obstruction.

You can't even punch a tag,no wonder you gotta sit around and pretend while growing your Imagination.
.....Have punched quite a few tags. Just wish you could be one of them.

So in that regard, I will have use your favorite and the most complex word in your vocabulary,,,,"imagination"...
What tags have you punched with the Accumark,which is stated plainly in the thread's title? I do enjoy your eagerness to burn bandwidth in regards to things you've never done,which is the way you roll.
Posted By: hamr56 Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
I have used a 300 Weatherby Accumark on several hunts. The accumark is a fine rifle, especially if your partial to one of Roy's rounds.

Is there any way we can delete the last six pages of crap? Next time go the route of the PM fellas. No use trashin up someones post.
The 300 Roy is far more capably housed in a multitude of offerings,none of which are Weatherby.
What tags have you punched with the Accumark,which is stated plainly in the thread's title? I do enjoy your eagerness to burn bandwidth in regards to things you've never done,which is the way you roll.
.......Your kind of post above, really illustrates how stupid you really are.

Since when does "ANY" actual in the field prior hunting experience with a 338-378 Mk5 Accumark such as mine, need to occur, before one can conclude its capabilities in the field ahead of time? Hmmm?

Oh! So one has to go out into the field and actually hunt with a duplicate rifle (one they WILL buy but do not own) before any conclusions can be made as to that rifle`s and cartridge`s capabilities???

Ok clown! How many times did YOU go out and hunt with a duplicate rifle that you did not own before you bought the rifles you now have???

How many rifles do you own now, where BEFORE you bought them, you borrowed them to go on your hunt? I`ll say none!

And, I don`t need to have tagged one animal with that Accumark, to know ahead of time what that rifle is very capable of.......Dummy!

Your logic is complete idiocy. Just like you are.

Since when does "ANY" actual in the field prior hunting experience with a 338-378 Mk5 Accumark such as mine, need to occur, before one can conclude its capabilities in the field ahead of time? Hmmm?

Oh! So one has to go out into the field and actually hunt with a duplicate rifle (one they WILL buy but do not own) before any conclusions can be made as to that rifle`s and cartridge`s capabilities???

Ok clown! How many times did YOU go out and hunt with a duplicate rifle that you did not own before you bought the rifles you now have???

How many rifles do you own now, where BEFORE you bought them, you borrowed them to go on your hunt? I`ll say none!

And, I don`t need to have tagged one animal with that Accumark, to know ahead of time what that rifle is very capable of.......Dummy!

Given the power of your Imagination,Reality need not ever occur...as you've got it "handled" prior. In fairness,I probably have more than one rifle. Probably.

Given the power of your Imagination,Reality need not ever occur...as you've got it "handled" prior. In fairness,I probably have more than one rifle. Probably.
...As usual, your im-maturity and lack of good english cannot handle the questions put to you. You are an idiot, who is void of answering questions and logic which is thrown right back in your face.
I'm glad that Pretend and Imagination are such powerful tools for you,used to fend your intellect and abilities,as default mechanisms. It really is a touching story. Kudos on attempting to correlate nothing,to being something. Bless your heart.
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
You sound like a broken record.

runt.
I'm adept at repeating exemplary results as per whim.
You're adept at walking under the furniture.
You and 'squeeze should bolt your Imaginations together. Laffin'.
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
You're adept at walking under the furniture.

grin grin
I could bolt my azz to a rock and be a stick!
You could bolt yourself to 'squeeze and it'd be another 20yrs before you gals stumbled across a first clue. But you could tell eachother how "beautiful","powerful" and "meaningful" Imagination is. Laffin'.
I'd be pissed if I had to wear doll clothes too.

Eat some 13-13-13. Ya' might grow a bit.
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
I'd be pissed if I had to wear doll clothes too.

Eat some 13-13-13. Ya' might grow a bit.
...Hey John Moses.....Please take over for me. I need some relief the "resident campfire circus clown" known as Boxer aka Big Stick.

Thanks!......He`s all yours. laugh laugh
Good luck on your Imagination-Fu Training. Laffin'...because you NEED it to cope with your realities.
Posted By: Fischer Re: Accumark ? - 09/06/11
Chuck Hawks touches on both Weatherby actions in his assesment of the finest bolt action rifles. Of course it's just another opinion, but arguably, a learned one. He makes some interesting choices and refers to the Mark V as probably the strongest action in the world. I would also have picked at least a couple of the others he picked, particularly the Mannlicher-Schoenauer.

Enjoy:

finest bolt actions
He's an idiot of repute.
Dang! I didn't see that one coming! I felt certain that you'd whole heartedly agree. I feel so foolish...
Not slighting your penchant for humor in the least,but rather reaffirming the stance.
I appreciate your humor as well; but honestly, it's your unpredictability that makes you so fascinating.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/07/11
What is more unpredictable than 9 lugs?
Posted By: Fischer Re: Accumark ? - 09/07/11
you
I'll make you think for yourself but Weatherby will schit on you. Stark differences.
Posted By: Fischer Re: Accumark ? - 09/07/11
Regurgitated thoughts. You're not interesting anymore - you'll have to play by yourself now.
Constant weaknesses do form trends and your "experience" would be one of many.
Posted By: Jim the Plumber Re: Accumark ? - 09/09/11
Guy, the 300 Ultra you sold to Rocky's several years ago is a fine shooter. My budy that bought it hasn't fired more than 40 rounds through it since then, but it is a shooter. We'll be looking for elk again with it this year.
Posted By: GuyM Re: Accumark ? - 09/09/11
Jim, that was a good rifle! Glad it's seeing some use.
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Accumark ? - 09/10/11
I have the Accumark 338/378 and it has awesome hitting power way past 800 yds. It spits out the 300 grain SMK at 2850 ft/sec so do that math. I reload using the trusted old 7828 now in SC format. Mount a NF with range finder recticle and you have a really good combo. Make sure to use the electronic ear muffs that block out blasts and multiplies your earing skills 10 times.
Walker units are recommended. If you don't have these take off the brake for hunting. POI doesn't change on mine anyway. Roll your own. Store rolled stuff is too pricey.
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: Accumark ? - 09/10/11
My .340 Wby Accumark is the most accurate rifle I own and can shoot:

[Linked Image]

Note 378Canuck, if I reloaded, I probably would prefer the .338-378, but for the time, CorBon offers a great .340 load that performs about as well as Wby factory .338-378. I get an average MV out of my Accumark on my chrono of 3,160 fps with the CB 225gr TTSX ammo. I know two others who also exceed 3,150 fps with that ammo. Since I left the military, I don�t shoot out to 800 yds anymore, but assuming the 0.514 B.C. for the 225gr TTSX, it should be moving at 2,432 fps (2,955 ft-lbs) at 400 yds. (I assume you can get higher MV from your .338-378 handloads).

And the rifle easily produces 3/4 MOA groups when I do may part. It might do even better, but I'm not capable of making it do so.

In any event my Accumark and my other Mark-V (.375 Wby DGR) both have been awesome and are my favorite rifles. The unique nine-lug bolt, with its lower bolt lift and shorter bolt throw, IMO make it about as reliable and smooth as a rifle can be.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Accumark ? - 09/10/11
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]Nice bear, nice rifle -Near mounts? Pic of mine not so good. The bolts are 3/8. She doesn't move anymore. Accumark are well made rifles. Action like butter. I just tip mine forward and the bolt slides on it's own. Not CRf but haven't had to roll over on my back to shoot anything yet. Just put a pic of few other cartridges I load in my Harem for comparison.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/10/11
All of us Accumark owners not only prove, but trump anything Boxer aka Schitstick (a "NON" Accumark owner) says about them.

Whatever the clown prince and the troll sniper monkey`s opinions are about anything, take with a grain of salt and do the opposite.

He takes what other members of his disliking own, trashes what they own, then touts all his experiences with those rifles he trashes but yet has never owned them.

The man lies to try and prove himself.

To the OP. Hope you find the Accumark to your liking and buy one.
Right back in Schitstick`s face.....
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/10/11
"Oddly enough" the rifle pictured with the Rat Bear isn't an Accumark,'bigsqueeze has pictures of nothing and "butter bolts" are moot.

For frosting...a .284" 162 A-Max at 3150fps and a like zero ala 7WSM ,gives away next to nothing in the exchange and does not require electronic hearing devices,a muzzle brake nor a Cub Permit.

Bless her heart.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/10/11
"Oddly enough" the rifle pictured with the Rat Bear isn't an Accumark,'bigsqueeze has pictures of nothing and "butter bolts" are moot.

For frosting...a .284" 162 A-Max at 3150fps and a like zero ala 7WSM ,gives away next to nothing in the exchange and does not require electronic hearing devices,a muzzle brake nor a Cub Permit.

Bless her heart.
.........Gee Schittystick. Bless your little immature heart. No 7mm is a 338-378. Don`t mind the brake and the noise. Kinda like it. Wimps like you would have a more difficult more though.

I know that`s not an Accumark w/the bear. And what do you see in the other pics dummy? Accumarks.

Have 8 large photo albums containing thousands of hunting pics over many years. Wanna come to So Cal to see them?

I don`t enjoy the company of cowards, liars and those with a great deal of immaturity, but in your case I`ll make you the welcome exception.

Then you`ll have your big chance to test my imagination and realities up close and personal.
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: Accumark ? - 09/11/11
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]Nice bear, nice rifle -Near mounts? Pic of mine not so good. The bolts are 3/8. She doesn't move anymore. Accumark are well made rifles. Action like butter. I just tip mine forward and the bolt slides on it's own. Not CRf but haven't had to roll over on my back to shoot anything yet. Just put a pic of few other cartridges I load in my Harem for comparison.

Nice mounts 378Canuck. What are they?

I bought my Accumark mounts/rings before Near Mfg had the one-piece, three-ring version I later put on my DGR. The blue rings on my .340 were a product of me missunderstanding the term "blue" as "blued" over the phone when ordering, but I learned to live with them. The three-ring one up close looks like:

[Linked Image]

Yeah Boxer, the bear was shot with a non-Accumark MkV DGR. And it has the exact same action as the Accumark. Trust me, I have had those both apart on the same cleaning table at the same time.

Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/11/11

Bless her heart.
.........Gee Schittystick. Bless your little immature heart. No 7mm is a 338-378. Don`t mind the brake and the noise. Kinda like it. Wimps like you would have a more difficult more though.

I know that`s not an Accumark w/the bear. And what do you see in the other pics dummy? Accumarks.

Have 8 large photo albums containing thousands of hunting pics over many years. Wanna come to So Cal to see them?

I don`t enjoy the company of cowards, liars and those with a great deal of immaturity, but in your case I`ll make you the welcome exception.

Then you`ll have your big chance to test my imagination and realities up close and personal.

You "discussing" rifles,chamberings,scopes or bullets is well beyond moot,for the simplistic fact that it's all Imaginary. Very much enjoy the notion of "thousands" of photos housed in the Mythical Albums,nearly as much as I do your feigning a first clue and reliably dropping all the marbles via your "assertions".

Your joys are pretend,make believe and La-La Land fabrications,fueled via your Imagination and the things you've never done,mainly because you couldn't.

Bless your heart and look forward to your indoctrination to the Imagination Hall Of Fame,as you've well earned the "honor".
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/11/11

Bless her heart.

You "discussing" rifles,chamberings,scopes or bullets is well beyond moot,for the simplistic fact that it's all Imaginary. Very much enjoy the notion of "thousands" of photos housed in the Mythical Albums,nearly as much as I do your feigning a first clue and reliably dropping all the marbles via your "assertions".

Your joys are pretend,make believe and La-La Land fabrications,fueled via your Imagination and the things you've never done,mainly because you couldn't.

Bless your heart and look forward to your indoctrination to the Imagination Hall Of Fame,as you've well earned the "honor".
...............Another typical post of yours. Totally expected from Schittystick/boxer.

You keep telling everyone including me how imaginative and lacking in realities we are, and as always you coward up when challenged and called out.

You are a pathetic, cowardly, lying, and hit and run assassin type driveler, who has perfected his craft from the safety confines and comfort of your home sitting at your keyboard.

You are more than welcome to come down here and experience first hand all of my fabrications, lack of realities, and imaginations. You can see all 8 albums and thousands of photos for yourself, three rifles, a brown bear rug on the den floor, a trophy elks head hanging above the fireplace in the den, as well as all 9 of my "imaginary" black belt certifications and tournament pics.

Afterwards, there is also a convenient Kaiser Permanente down the road from me, where you will be keeping some nurses company while they nurse you back to health before you go home. You can say that it was just "pure imagination" that put you there? laugh

But accepting challenges is NOT what liars and cowards do. You have become quite the expert in those two depts.

Maybe someday up there where you live, somebody will do me and a few others here a favor and take care of some business.

Posted By: Fotis Re: Accumark ? - 09/12/11
I like my 30-378.

180 E-tips at 3520 fps and under 1/2" groups.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/12/11

Bless her heart.

...............Another typical post of yours. Totally expected from Schittystick/boxer.

You keep telling everyone including me how imaginative and lacking in realities we are, and as always you coward up when challenged and called out.

You are a pathetic, cowardly, lying, and hit and run assassin type driveler, who has perfected his craft from the safety confines and comfort of your home sitting at your keyboard.

You are more than welcome to come down here and experience first hand all of my fabrications, lack of realities, and imaginations. You can see all 8 albums and thousands of photos for yourself, three rifles, a brown bear rug on the den floor, a trophy elks head hanging above the fireplace in the den, as well as all 9 of my "imaginary" black belt certifications and tournament pics.

Afterwards, there is also a convenient Kaiser Permanente down the road from me, where you will be keeping some nurses company while they nurse you back to health before you go home. You can say that it was just "pure imagination" that put you there? laugh

But accepting challenges is NOT what liars and cowards do. You have become quite the expert in those two depts.

Maybe someday up there where you live, somebody will do me and a few others here a favor and take care of some business.

I'm notoriously slow to deviate from Reality and will happily leave Fantasy to you,mainly because you so badly need to. My gracious nature is boundless in affording others their Dreams,if only in their Imaginations and I'd not slight you in that salvation.

I've perfected Doing and you've an uncanny grip on Dreaming,none of which is secreted. Now you've got more "Black Belts" than "Photo Albums" and a whopping 3 rifles...which puts me at a crossroads,beings I'm not certain which lark is the most hilarious and in compilation it is offa the charts in humor! Must be incredibly "satisfying" for you to peck at a keyboard and accidentally spill your copious stupidity all over the place and in grand fashion?!? Bless your do-nothin' heart.

No doubt you are a resident at Imagination Permanente and are a Board Certified Window Taster of legendary repute...none of which could be argued.

Here's a challenge that will be an impossible occurrence for the rest of your sad little Life: Punch a tag with a Weatherby.

Laffin'.
Posted By: archie_james_c Re: Accumark ? - 09/12/11
I waded through all this bull chit to see 4 pics of Accumarks? Come aaaaaaan!
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/12/11
Originally Posted by archie_james_c

You ain't doing it "right".

If you take squeeze's lead,close your eyes and crank up your Imagination,there's 1000's of "Trophy Pics",a pile of "Black Belts",some great "sounding" muzzle brakes and a host of other delusions upon this very thread alone.

Remember bigsqueeze's "rigorous" R&D regimen to concoct her Fantasies(and I quote): "Since when does "ANY" actual in the field prior hunting experience with a 338-378 Mk5 Accumark such as mine, need to occur, before one can conclude its capabilities in the field ahead of time? Hmmm?"

Ahhhh...the sanctity of a vivid Imagination,do come in very "handy" for her.

Bless her heart!
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Accumark ? - 09/12/11
It's Near but not integral. I have the exact same 3 ring integral on my 378 Bee. I move my scopes around to different rifles so I put the picatinney rail on most all my rifles and moving scope to different rifles is easier. A the price of the NF scopes you don't want every rifle to wear one. The blueing versus blue rings has fooled more than one person I've read the same on other forums. Nice rig - looks set up for brush hunting rather than long field shooting. That scope has long relief- compared with my NF on the Accumark. Do you have to push your head forward to focus? When you bring your rifle up and place it on your shoulder you should be able to focus quickly without moving your head forward. Can you do that with that scope?
Posted By: geedubya Re: Accumark ? - 09/12/11

FWIW, here are three for one money!

Weatherby Super Varmintmaster, 308 Win., & 165 gr. Sierra HPBT
[Linked Image]

Accumark, 257 Roy., & 100 gr. Nosler Partition
[Linked Image]

Accumark 240 Wby., & 85 gr. Nosler Partition
[Linked Image]

Works for me!

Best

GWB
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Accumark ? - 09/12/11
Sweet. Like the sand stock on the varminter.
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: Accumark ? - 09/12/11
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
It's Near but not integral. I have the exact same 3 ring integral on my 378 Bee. I move my scopes around to different rifles so I put the picatinney rail on most all my rifles and moving scope to different rifles is easier. A the price of the NF scopes you don't want every rifle to wear one. The blueing versus blue rings has fooled more than one person I've read the same on other forums. Nice rig - looks set up for brush hunting rather than long field shooting. That scope has long relief- compared with my NF on the Accumark. Do you have to push your head forward to focus? When you bring your rifle up and place it on your shoulder you should be able to focus quickly without moving your head forward. Can you do that with that scope?

Yeah, the .340 Accumark is my longish-range rifle, and it has the Bushnell 6500 2.5-16x 50mm. The .375 DGR is for rougher hunts. It has a 24-inch instead of 26-inch barrel, the barrel is heavier, and it has back-up open sights. The 1.25-8X 6500 on that one has about 6-inches of eye relief. I had to mount the scope (as indicated in the pic) as far forward as I could on my rig in order to have the best focus with my natural posture. It works great for me. On the 1.25X setting it has a wide field of view and you easily and quickly can acquire a close target with both eyes open.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/13/11

If you take squeeze's lead,close your eyes and crank up your Imagination,there's 1000's of "Trophy Pics",a pile of "Black Belts",some great "sounding" muzzle brakes and a host of other delusions upon this very thread alone.

Remember bigsqueeze's "rigorous" R&D regimen to concoct her Fantasies(and I quote): "Since when does "ANY" actual in the field prior hunting experience with a 338-378 Mk5 Accumark such as mine, need to occur, before one can conclude its capabilities in the field ahead of time? Hmmm?"

Bless her heart!
.....Yep! Bless my heart. And I never stated you lying azz hole, that I had 1000s of trophy pics. I do have 1000s of hunting pics from many many trips. Included are alot of dead game. Taking things out of context,,,AGAIN! Deliberately lying is more like it.

ANYTIME you wish to test my vivid imaginations there Boxer, Big Schitstick or whomever you are, you`re more than welcome to try at anytime or at any place.

Your above posts contain and say nothing more than pure cowardice, lies and total immaturities,,,as usual.

You never will take me up on my proposal, because the yellow streak running up and down your back easily matches the length of the yellow lines on any two lane road in the country.

I have more than enough hunting experience to handle my Accumark in the field and more than enough experience to thoroughly plant your azz as well.

Either your mother mated with a flower or your dad did, because what they got and they raised in you was and is, a total blooming idiot.

Posted By: shrapnel Re: Accumark ? - 09/13/11
30-378 at 800 yards is deadly. 200 grain Accubond at 3250 FPS. The gun was capable, but too big and ugly. I sold my Sako deluxe 300 WBY to get the 30-378. I was able to convince the owner to sell it back to me and dump the 30-378...

[Linked Image]

The 300 WBY will still work well at 650...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: archie_james_c Re: Accumark ? - 09/13/11
There ya's go! I personally can't stand the wood/blued Bee's. But those Accumarks have some sex appeal.

Dober- you're one hell of a good troll.
Posted By: sambo3006 Re: Accumark ? - 09/13/11

Thanks, Guy

I've got an Accumark in 30-378. Still developing loads but it shows promise and recoil is quite mild with the muzzle brake. Some find the Accumark heavy but I like the extra 1.5 lbs or so to steady the rifle for long shots. I really like my Accumark 257 Wby for open country deer and hope that the 30-378 will prove as effective for elk.
Posted By: Mark R Dobrenski Re: Accumark ? - 09/13/11
There ya's go! I personally can't stand the wood/blued Bee's. But those Accumarks have some sex appeal.

Dober- you're one hell of a good troll.

Huh...?

Dober
Posted By: Big Sky Re: Accumark ? - 09/13/11
I know Dober well enough to guarantee he didn't bait a single hook in this thread. On the other hand there is an Alaskan powder burner who is likely over his limit. Then again is there a limit on suckers?
Posted By: Mark R Dobrenski Re: Accumark ? - 09/13/11
Sky-bruin ruin season is about to begin, I'd better get a gun sighted in...grin

Hope all is well in your camp!

Dober
Posted By: ruraldoc Re: Accumark ? - 09/13/11

I have a lightweight accumark in 270 weatherby that I bought when they first came out.

I have had the trigger tuned but otherwise it's completely stock.

I have taken dozens of critters with this rifle,it has worked well for me. If you sight in 3 inches high at 100 yards,it is pretty much point and shoot out to 400 yards. I really like that,no need to fiddle with lasers,dots,turrets,or windometers,

Just get a decent field rest and kill stuff quickly.

If there is something wrong with the Accumark,I haven't noticed it with my rifle.
Posted By: archie_james_c Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11
Sorry gents I had Dober mistaken for Big Stick. Its my fault...Im Canadian.
Posted By: Big Sky Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11
No biggie, happens all the time. They are about the same height ya' know eh. wink
Posted By: Mark R Dobrenski Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11
Perhaps if he's on a milk carton crate... wink

Dober
Posted By: KDK Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11
Wow. Both are very knowledgeable, but the styles are just a tad different!
Posted By: archie_james_c Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11
laugh
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11

Bless her heart!
.....Yep! Bless my heart. And I never stated you lying azz hole, that I had 1000s of trophy pics. I do have 1000s of hunting pics from many many trips. Included are alot of dead game. Taking things out of context,,,AGAIN! Deliberately lying is more like it.

ANYTIME you wish to test my vivid imaginations there Boxer, Big Schitstick or whomever you are, you`re more than welcome to try at anytime or at any place.

Your above posts contain and say nothing more than pure cowardice, lies and total immaturities,,,as usual.

You never will take me up on my proposal, because the yellow streak running up and down your back easily matches the length of the yellow lines on any two lane road in the country.

I have more than enough hunting experience to handle my Accumark in the field and more than enough experience to thoroughly plant your azz as well.

Either your mother mated with a flower or your dad did, because what they got and they raised in you was and is, a total blooming idiot.

You can't even keep up with your own Imagination and it's fabrications. Bless your heart.

I don't blame your not enjoying your own words being quoted,as they are more than a touch revealing in your "experience","abilities","knowledge" and "results". Funny how you connect a lot more dots on accident,than you do on purpose,though in direct opposite of your intent.

You've more than enough Imagination to concoct nothing as being "something" and that is a fact beyond refute...but is funnier than hell!

Much looking forward to the next installment of Squeeze's Dreams and the hard core Imagination you incorporate to twist your failing miserably,as yet another of your "conquests".

You go girl!
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11

Bless her heart!

You can't even keep up with your own Imagination and it's fabrications. Bless your heart.

I don't blame your not enjoying your own words being quoted,as they are more than a touch revealing in your "experience","abilities","knowledge" and "results". Funny how you connect a lot more dots on accident,than you do on purpose,though in direct opposite of your intent.

You've more than enough Imagination to concoct nothing as being "something" and that is a fact beyond refute...but is funnier than hell!

Much looking forward to the next installment of Squeeze's Dreams and the hard core Imagination you incorporate to twist your failing miserably,as yet another of your "conquests".

You go girl!
................ I see that the "cockroach" has come forth from within the cracks of his walls to again re-infest the Fire with his wonderful wisdom and vocabulary.

The usual "imagination",,,"dreams",,,"fabrications",,,"bless your heart",,,"you go girl",,,and now concoct? Look in a dictionary to get that one?

Being the typical liar, coward and obvious chicken, you don`t have the damn gutts to turn my #1 dream into a reality, which would mate you for a few weeks with a hospital bed. wink

Go back into your crevice now.

Posted By: Nrut Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11
I wonder if LittleBigLips a Flapping (from Paradise) and bigsqueeze are starting to "horn" each other up?

congratulations?

Strange indeed.. crazy
Course it could be my imagination, eh?

Bless my heart.... laugh
Originally Posted by Nrut
I wonder if LittleBigLips a Flapping (from Paradise) and bigsqueeze are starting to "horn" each other up?

congratulations?

Strange indeed.. crazy
Course it could be my imagination, eh?

Bless my heart.... laugh
.......Hey! I`d dress up in drag if it would horn up and attract Boxer aka Biggy Stick to my buud-waaa. That would then result in some extra vacation time for him laid up in a hospital room. I`ll even buy flowers.

It would be "well" worth the dress up.... laugh laugh laugh laugh

Posted By: Nrut Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11
Hey bigsqueeze, I'll even let you have the blue dress (and tight little pany's) that I wore when I use to be a transvestite.... crazy laugh
Originally Posted by Nrut
Hey bigsqueeze, I'll even let you have the blue dress (and tight little pany's) that I wore when I use to be a transvestite.... crazy laugh
...Oh yeah?

Wonder if the Biggy Stick (ooops Boxer) likes blue uh??

I`d like to look my best for him....... laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Flinch Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11
Since you are the tough guy with all the money looking for a fight, why don't you jump on your trike and take one of your road trips to Alaska and "try" to kick Bigstick's can? You always want everyone to come to you for an ass wooping and "shootoff". Why don't you man up and take the fight to them??? Stop talking out of your can all the time and do it!!!

Bigstick shoots more in a day than you shoot in 5 years. I can guarandamtee you that! You are a nothing more than a blowhard that hits the city slicker range once a year. I don't need to defend Bigstick in any way (he can fight his own battles). I just get really sick or your inexperienced wind. Bigstick has built or had a part in building hundreds of rifles. He shoots MANY thousands of rounds a year through dozens of rifles. He is not a collector, but a serious shooter and hunter. He is hard on equipment and doesn't own safe queens, unlike you. You might want to listen once in a while, instead of pounding your chest like a grade school bully every time someone disagrees with your "minimal" experience. Give it a rest and grow up for hellll sakes. Flinch
Originally Posted by Flinch
Since you are the tough guy with all the money looking for a fight, why don't you jump on your trike and take one of your road trips to Alaska and "try" to kick Bigstick's can? You always want everyone to come to you for an ass wooping and "shootoff". Why don't you man up and take the fight to them??? Stop talking out of your can all the time and do it!!!

Bigstick shoots more in a day than you shoot in 5 years. I can guarandamtee you that! You are a nothing more than a blowhard that hits the city slicker range once a year. I don't need to defend Bigstick in any way (he can fight his own battles). I just get really sick or your inexperienced wind. Bigstick has built or had a part in building hundreds of rifles. He shoots MANY thousands of rounds a year through dozens of rifles. He is not a collector, but a serious shooter and hunter. He is hard on equipment and doesn't own safe queens, unlike you. You might want to listen once in a while, instead of pounding your chest like a grade school bully every time someone disagrees with your "minimal" experience. Give it a rest and grow up for hellll sakes. Flinch
................You can guarantee what? You cannot guarantee a damn thing. And like Stick, you post your false assumptions and suppositions which are just that.

You have some kind of a crystal ball that you look into or a wee-gee board you consult as to how much I shoot or don`t shoot? And so what as to whom shoots more and whom shoots less?

Challenges as to whom goes where, works both ways there
Flinchy. Interesting though, that I`ve never received any PM of acceptance from the Stick or should I say Boxer?

Don`t plan on taking my "trike" to Alaska. But I`ll tell ya what there big guy. You are more than welcome to join Sticky and try a 2 on 1? How about that Flinchy? I`d sure like to even the odds in Stick`s favor just a "wee" bit. Make things a little more interesting that way uh?

Very seldom, I do look for fights. But only with those who truly deserve to have their asses kicked.

Everyone coming to me? Only been Stick as I recall. But you are welcome to join in too. Since Stick chooses the safety of Alaska and not accepting anything from me, then maybe you`d like to take Stick`s place there big guy?

What the hey! If you`d like to tell me to my face that you are sick of my inexperienced wind, a blowhard, a safe queen rifle junky, a chest pounder, a grade school bully, plus whatever else that you can think of, then you are more than welcome.

Too bad Stick`s out of the blue, un-provoked, immature and insulting posts towards me, cannot match the level of his very good and apparent rifle experience and knowledge.

That also appears to be apparent where you are concerned too.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Accumark ? - 09/14/11
Flinch, as an impartial observer here, and noting how you and Lil Stick/ Boxer continually claim that he does nothing but shoot, reload, fish, hunt, build rifles and tame virgins; and everyone else is an internet poseur........ I've got to ask how is it that he manages to find the time for 50-60 wittily arranged posts PER DAY? I mean, in a good week I might get up one or two.

Isn't this prime hunting/fishing time up thar in Paradise?

I know, I know, bless my heart.
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11
Originally Posted by TimZ
Flinch, as an impartial observer here, and noting how you and Lil Stick/ Boxer continually claim that he does nothing but shoot, reload, fish, hunt, build rifles and tame virgins; and everyone else is an internet poseur........ I've got to ask how is it that he manages to find the time for 50-60 wittily arranged posts PER DAY? I mean, in a good week I might get up one or two.

Isn't this prime hunting/fishing time up thar in Paradise?

I know, I know, bless my heart.

He will post 50-60 times every couple hours on a good day, when he's chasing his tail around the fire putting out fires 300 post's is not uncommon!
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11
Admittedly,I'm not much fun to keep pace with on any level and have an uncanny knack to make the difficult easy...it's how I roll.

Poor dumb bigsqueeze is caught in her Imagination again and the best she can do is fantasize about getting her ass whipped. Though in fairness I do enjoy her "wee-gee" notions,if only as fruition of her stupidity and Imagination in one fell swoop and played as a Trump Card. Well beyond hilarious and maybe even a touch sad on a few levels.

Happiness is a Window Licker turned Mall Ninja and 'squeeze is there and then some.

Bless her heart.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11
Admittedly,I'm not much fun to keep pace with on any level and have an uncanny knack to make the difficult easy...it's how I roll.

Poor dumb bigsqueeze is caught in her Imagination again and the best she can do is fantasize about getting her ass whipped. Though in fairness I do enjoy her "wee-gee" notions,if only as fruition of her stupidity and Imagination in one fell swoop and played as a Trump Card. Well beyond hilarious and maybe even a touch sad on a few levels.

Happiness is a Window Licker turned Mall Ninja and 'squeeze is there and then some.

Bless her heart.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: geedubya Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11

FWIW,

If you're the same fellow that came over to AR a couple years ago last July and blew it up, I found that be quite entertaining. I remember specifically, cause I was doing time entertaining my family at our beach house that week. Course at that time, that fellow was posting some interesting pix of rifles, game and scenery.

Best

GWB
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11

Bless her heart.
............Well? You always state how either dumb I am, what an imagination I have, what a fantasy man I am, how stupid, plus all the rest. But one thing is a certainty.

You`ll never have the gutts nor the balls to test any of them face to face up close and personal; REGARDLESS of location. Right Sticky???

Why bless your little heart for being a coward and the resident 24 Hour Campfire cockroach troll you truly are.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11
Sorry gents I had Dober mistaken for Big Stick. Its my fault...Im Canadian.

Sounds like Dober caught a stray round, as in friendly fire.

BIG difference between those two.

DF
Posted By: Mark R Dobrenski Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11
Gotta step up and take one for the team every now and then.. wink

Dober
Posted By: Flinch Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11
The mere fact that you don't do any hunting, but shoot at a local 100 yard California range once in a great while says VOLUMES about your "experience". You keep it up there blowhard. Don't forget to put more dots in front of every post. Jeez, did you ever graduate the first grade? Try a little grammar and spelling exercise once in a while. It will go along well with your 1 shot groups that measure MOA all day every day. Flinch
Posted By: Flinch Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11
The fishing is good on here! Look at all the suckers Big Stick reels in time after time "during prime time". I know I know, it's never not funny. Big Sneeze continues to bite the same unbaited hook over and over. He is dumber than a box of hammers, yet still doesn't get it. He will bite the hook and still look for a fight. Bless her heart. He will be along shortly and bite this hook again. Flinch
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/15/11
The mere fact that you don't do any hunting, but shoot at a local 100 yard California range once in a great while says VOLUMES about your "experience". You keep it up there blowhard. Don't forget to put more dots in front of every post. Jeez, did you ever graduate the first grade? Try a little grammar and spelling exercise once in a while. It will go along well with your 1 shot groups that measure MOA all day every day. Flinch
....You are complete ass and an idiot Flinchy. And one who knows very little of what he states.

I`m at the range on average of 2 to 3 times a month. On hog hunting trips averaging about once every 6 weeks.

Including the hundreds of hogs, 11 deer, 2 blackies, 10 elk, 1 big bear, the head count totals over 400 over the past 40+ years of hunting. And within that time, that includes being a former business owner/operator of 3 locations and teaching over the last 15+ years.

So you can take all of your suppositions, assumptions etc, and rest of all your crap, and shove so far up your crevice that your damned head explodes. wink

Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/16/11
It's never not an interesting correlation,in that them who bitch/whine the most,have simply done the least. Must be very "satisfying" to visit the range nearly 3 "whole" times a month,so as to shoot one's Imagination.

Funnier yet,that bigwhine is the only one here who hasn't slapped critters around with a Weatherby,though hardly surprising.

She should start all her Posts: "This one time at Band Camp...",if only to keep it real.

Bless her heart.
Posted By: archie_james_c Re: Accumark ? - 09/16/11
Originally Posted by Mark R Dobrenski
Gotta step up and take one for the team every now and then.. wink

Dober

Lord only knows how I mistook you for Stick, you actually contribute to the knowledge on this site. blush
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/16/11
It's never not an interesting correlation,in that them who bitch/whine the most,have simply done the least. Must be very "satisfying" to visit the range nearly 3 "whole" times a month,so as to shoot one's Imagination.

Funnier yet,that bigwhine is the only one here who hasn't slapped critters around with a Weatherby,though hardly surprising.

She should start all her Posts: "This one time at Band Camp...",if only to keep it real.

Bless her heart.
........Well I have have other things and obligations to take care of there Mr. Stick.

Unlike you, who sits on his ass in front of a computer all day doing the usual forum trashing, I work for a living.

Since he sides with you, I think you and Flinchy should get together and start your very own "fudge packers association",,beginning with yourselves.

You two would make for excellent butt brothers in arms. You both lie, both are cowards, both forum trash and you both can`t post anything intelligent. So why not enjoy even more common ground.

Bless both your little hearts.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Accumark ? - 09/16/11
Say there, Squeeze. Tell us what you really think.

DF
Posted By: MK257 Re: Accumark ? - 09/16/11
Mine shoots horrible...

[Linked Image]

3, 165 TSX, over 103.3 gr of R22.....
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Accumark ? - 09/16/11
Originally Posted by MK257
Mine shoots horrible...

[Linked Image]

MK,

Without that "flyer", you'd have a pretty decent group. (grin)

DF
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/16/11

Bless her heart.
........Well I have have other things and obligations to take care of there Mr. Stick.

Unlike you, who sits on his ass in front of a computer all day doing the usual forum trashing, I work for a living.

Since he sides with you, I think you and Flinchy should get together and start your very own "fudge packers association",,beginning with yourselves.

You two would make for excellent butt brothers in arms. You both lie, both are cowards, both forum trash and you both can`t post anything intelligent. So why not enjoy even more common ground.

I like the size of my pay checks,as it enables me the reality of doing in the firsthand,as opposed to pretending ala Imagination like you must. Plum handy actually banging around with whatever I want,whenever I want,though it ain't as funny as pretending to do same and "amassing" nearly 3 whole trips to the range a month. Laffin'!

Interesting how you dance happily from Imagining Hunting and jump feverishly out of the closet all hot and bothered,doing your best to picture me nekked. Let's just hope your Imagination is big enough,to put all in context,so as to satiate your cravings. Bless your heart.

Few have done less than you and far fewer have such "capable" Imaginations. You really are "special".

Posted By: MK257 Re: Accumark ? - 09/17/11
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by MK257
Mine shoots horrible...

[Linked Image]

MK,

Without that "flyer", you'd have a pretty decent group. (grin)

DF

DF,

Should have covered it with a dime..laughing grin
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/17/11

Bless her heart.

I like the size of my pay checks,as it enables me the reality of doing in the firsthand,as opposed to pretending ala Imagination like you must. Plum handy actually banging around with whatever I want,whenever I want,though it ain't as funny as pretending to do same and "amassing" nearly 3 whole trips to the range a month. Laffin'!

Interesting how you dance happily from Imagining Hunting and jump feverishly out of the closet all hot and bothered,doing your best to picture me nekked. Let's just hope your Imagination is big enough,to put all in context,so as to satiate your cravings. Bless your heart.

Few have done less than you and far fewer have such "capable" Imaginations. You really are "special".

.......Another great post there Sticky! Again, all of your usual and extremely useless verbage.

"Imagination",,,,,,,,,blah blah blah blah blah.
"Pretending",,,,,,,,,,blah blah blah blah blah.
"Bless your heart",,,,blah blah blah blah blah.

"Feverishly?",,,,,,,,,That`s new! Get that from a dictionary?

Satiate?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If your job required you to speak opr type english, you might be in trouble.

Yeah! I`m sure your paychecks will allow you to do anything you want. Well so do mine! But whether or not I hunt as much as you, shoot as much as you, own as many rifles as you or whatever, doesn`t mean anything. Because given the same hunt, going after the same game and at the same shooting distances, I`ll still be able to do whatever you can do regardless of all your experience, regardless of how many rifles you own or have owned and regardless of how many times you go to the range.

You wanna talk paychecks? My federal tax bill alone last year was over $150,000. I would much rather do what I do and have less time for the shooting and hunting sport, than doing whatever the hell you do, which allows you more time for it.

Your stupid arguments and lies against me, are a perfect example and reflection upon you.
"Speak opr type english", should have read "speak OR type english."

Thought I`d catch that before you did Sticky.

Imagine you naked? Your buddy Flinch is far more apt to do that. Afterall, you two are the butt bros in arms.

I`m laffin too.

All the Accumark owners on this thread sure disagree with ya there Stick. Hard to imagine "disagreeing" with such an "all knowing" rifle guru and "expert" such as yourself.

Laffin again.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/17/11
You are in over your head on all fronts,except your subconscious desires to come out of the closet and impressive abilities to conjure Imagination. Your homoerotic undertones are more akin to overtones and playing the flute is thus far the only thing within this Thread,which you could undoubtedly comment about in the firsthand.

I'm much enjoying that you've now Magically given yourself the gift of Imagination carte blanche,as a means of quantifying how your nothingness is now "something". Undoubtedly,it is a handy tool for you to close your eyes and fire that Imagination of your's up,as a means to quell reality. Now you've become "stealthy",a steward of critterly habits and an incredible marksman versed in all things,with but a simple blink of your eyes and dose of your Imagination. You might wanna really ring the bell and change your locale too,with a secondary blink of reaffirmation. Bless your heart!

The web you weave is well beyond hilarious and shaded only by the size of your Imagination. 'Tis a shame that your are devoid the faculties to process the sheer magnitude of your gross ignorance and the size of your fabrication factory. Those constants being a given,do not deter your Imaginary "pursuits" or "abilities" and would easily allow you entry into both the Window Licking and Mall Ninja Halls Of Fame,if only by default.

Keep telling yourself that nothing is something and that pretending is "close enough",as you make "all" those trips to the range and relish the sound of the brake and revel in 9-lug sanctity as the consumate Trump Card of your "experience". Just don't forget to post about it,keep banging those Imaginary pictures and keep paying your PETA dues,so as to remain their poster boy for "Hunting".

Please don't forget that any time your Imagination takes you away and in your constant quest to take stupidity to places it's never been before,I'll be here to admire your ability to pretend and to root you on in those "journeys".

Eagerly awaiting the next installment of 'Squeeze's Dreams.

You are in over your head on all fronts,except your subconscious desires to come out of the closet and impressive abilities to conjure Imagination. Your homoerotic undertones are more akin to overtones and playing the flute is thus far the only thing within this Thread,which you could undoubtedly comment about in the firsthand.

I'm much enjoying that you've now Magically given yourself the gift of Imagination carte blanche,as a means of quantifying how your nothingness is now "something". Undoubtedly,it is a handy tool for you to close your eyes and fire that Imagination of your's up,as a means to quell reality. Now you've become "stealthy",a steward of critterly habits and an incredible marksman versed in all things,with but a simple blink of your eyes and dose of your Imagination. You might wanna really ring the bell and change your locale too,with a secondary blink of reaffirmation. Bless your heart!

The web you weave is well beyond hilarious and shaded only by the size of your Imagination. 'Tis a shame that your are devoid the faculties to process the sheer magnitude of your gross ignorance and the size of your fabrication factory. Those constants being a given,do not deter your Imaginary "pursuits" or "abilities" and would easily allow you entry into both the Window Licking and Mall Ninja Halls Of Fame,if only by default.

Keep telling yourself that nothing is something and that pretending is "close enough",as you make "all" those trips to the range and relish the sound of the brake and revel in 9-lug sanctity as the consumate Trump Card of your "experience". Just don't forget to post about it,keep banging those Imaginary pictures and keep paying your PETA dues,so as to remain their poster boy for "Hunting".

Please don't forget that any time your Imagination takes you away and in your constant quest to take stupidity to places it's never been before,I'll be here to admire your ability to pretend and to root you on in those "journeys".

......WOW! Such a soooo-fis-teeee-cated and un-decipherable post! Didn`t know that such sophistication could be wrapped up into such a stupid, idiotic and worthless package such as yourself.

Along with your usual words such as imagination and bless your heart, I now see,,,,Homoerotic? Akin? Overtones? Carte Blanche? Quantifying? Quell? Sanctity? Devoid?...In your case it sure helps to have a dictionary by your side to help you with such sophisticated posts.

Well I`ll be taking my 338-378 Accumark w/4.5-14x40 VX3 out tomorrow. I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas.

Yep! You`ve become a real celeb here on the Fire Stick/Boxer. You even have had a recent thread or two devoted totally to you plus a few in the past. You must enjoy the status.

Of course, the resident troll monkey, the resident troll clown prince, the resident liar, and the resident coward all wrapped up into one such as yourself, should deserve no less.

And within a few weeks, when I use my Accumark for the first time in the field, I`ll be sure and let ya know how things go.

Afterall, being such a hunting novice with only 400+ head of game killed over the past 40+ years, I may not be able to handle such a potent, unbalanced and POS rifle as the 338-378 Accumark.

If that is the case, I will seek you out in the form of a PM asking for your expert and professional advice.

Kindly hold your breath waiting for that PM.

Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/18/11

......WOW! Such a soooo-fis-teeee-cated and un-decipherable post! Didn`t know that such sophistication could be wrapped up into such a stupid, idiotic and worthless package such as yourself.

Along with your usual words such as imagination and bless your heart, I now see,,,,Homoerotic? Akin? Overtones? Carte Blanche? Quantifying? Quell? Sanctity? Devoid?...In your case it sure helps to have a dictionary by your side to help you with such sophisticated posts.

Well I`ll be taking my 338-378 Accumark w/4.5-14x40 VX3 out tomorrow. I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas.

Yep! You`ve become a real celeb here on the Fire Stick/Boxer. You even have had a recent thread or two devoted totally to you plus a few in the past. You must enjoy the status.

Of course, the resident troll monkey, the resident troll clown prince, the resident liar, and the resident coward all wrapped up into one such as yourself, should deserve no less.

And within a few weeks, when I use my Accumark for the first time in the field, I`ll be sure and let ya know how things go.

Afterall, being such a hunting novice with only 400+ head of game killed over the past 40+ years, I may not be able to handle such a potent, unbalanced and POS rifle as the 338-378 Accumark.

If that is the case, I will seek you out in the form of a PM asking for your expert and professional advice.

I'm well beyond exceptionally literate,exceedingly bright and prone to sand bag...none of it secreted,though all well beyond your abilities,if only obviously. The quicker you get over your shortcomings the better,though I'll happily toss you all the slack on the rope that you think you can handle. Much enjoying your penchant to make yourself look more stupid than an outside party ever could,even if they were inclined. Doesn't take much to coax Imagination out of you.

Must be "exciting" for you to plan so lavishly in order to finally step outside and work your Imagination in yet another game of pretend. Must be as "fulfilling" as visiting the range nearly three times a month,the "thousands" of pictures,the "400" head of game and the ability to Imagine doing something less ever having even come close,other than in a Dream. Those ruses conjoined with your Karate Mall Ninja "exploits",do well define humor. That you can't connect a single dot,despite the multitude of your fabricated assertions,is a touch more than a whole bunch funny to boot.

Love it when you get all "technical" and really ring the bell by saying something as stupid as: "I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas." MOA is simply an angular measurement and it is impossible to make it anything other than consistent. Bless your heart.

The only thing you shoot is your Imagination and your mouth...and you flatter yourself to think you'd rate a PM reply from me.

Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/18/11

I'm well beyond exceptionally literate,exceedingly bright and prone to sand bag...none of it secreted,though all well beyond your abilities,if only obviously. The quicker you get over your shortcomings the better,though I'll happily toss you all the slack on the rope that you think you can handle. Much enjoying your penchant to make yourself look more stupid than an outside party ever could,even if they were inclined. Doesn't take much to coax Imagination out of you.

Must be "exciting" for you to plan so lavishly in order to finally step outside and work your Imagination in yet another game of pretend. Must be as "fulfilling" as visiting the range nearly three times a month,the "thousands" of pictures,the "400" head of game and the ability to Imagine doing something less ever having even come close,other than in a Dream. Those ruses conjoined with your Karate Mall Ninja "exploits",do well define humor. That you can't connect a single dot,despite the multitude of your fabricated assertions,is a touch more than a whole bunch funny to boot.

Love it when you get all "technical" and really ring the bell by saying something as stupid as: "I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas." MOA is simply an angular measurement and it is impossible to make it anything other than consistent. Bless your heart.

The only thing you shoot is your Imagination and your mouth...and you flatter yourself to think you'd rate a PM reply from me.

....Well again, you are more than welcome to come pay me a visit at anytime you wish and view for yourself first hand, all of my fabrications and imaginations.

I`ll just wave a magic wand when you get here and then it will all just magically appear.

Well, I`ll have to disagree with you there,,,,"your high-ness!" There is such a thing as in-consistent moas. So when you say its "impossible to make it anything other than consistent" moas,, you are absolutely full of crap up to your eye balls and even up to the crown of your damn skull.

My version of consistent moas, IS consistently putting 3 shot groupings within a 1" inch or less circle; centerhole to centerhole. What in hell is your angular measurement horseschitt have anything to do with anything where groupings are concerned? You dummy!

With my best reloads, the Accumark does exactly that.

And then after you see it all for yourself, then I`ll have to do my best to keep from planting your ass into the hospital wing of your choice.

Well I did state that you should hold your breath until I sought out your advice via a PM. Right? Hard to seek advice from someone who has suffocated himself to death. Right?

My imagination will certainly work alot of overtime wishing for that one. But since you always coward out from a face to face with me and always side step merrily around that issue, then all I can do is hope for someone else or maybe something else to,,,,,,,,,well U know!

Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/18/11
Whoops, I forgot to add,,,,,"bless your heart"
Posted By: rick35 Re: Accumark ? - 09/18/11
ive got a friend trying to sell an accu-mark 257 pretty reasonably. rings bases dies and brass. fired 27 rnds. let me know if you havent been talked out of a mark v by now. thanks, rick
Posted By: kevinhopes Re: Accumark ? - 09/18/11
I have had them in 340 weatherby,30-378,338-378 They are great rifles all mine have been accurate. My favorite is the 338-378. They have a Barrel made by Krieger, Good stock with aluminum bedding block.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Accumark ? - 09/18/11
rick and kevin,

Are you two guys actually trying to conduct legitimate Forum
discussions in the midst of the Squeeze/Stick-Boxer feud/wizzin' contest?

The "Accumark" thread somehow morphed into a "short bus" ride into the twilight zone, a perfect venue for the entertainment deprived.

Those two are good for hits on the Fire, which are good for numbers from which to sell advertisment space. So, guess we gotta look on the positive side.

DF
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/19/11

....Well again, you are more than welcome to come pay me a visit at anytime you wish and view for yourself first hand, all of my fabrications and imaginations.

I`ll just wave a magic wand when you get here and then it will all just magically appear.

Well, I`ll have to disagree with you there,,,,"your high-ness!" There is such a thing as in-consistent moas. So when you say its "impossible to make it anything other than consistent" moas,, you are absolutely full of crap up to your eye balls and even up to the crown of your damn skull.

My version of consistent moas, IS consistently putting 3 shot groupings within a 1" inch or less circle; centerhole to centerhole. What in hell is your angular measurement horseschitt have anything to do with anything where groupings are concerned? You dummy!

With my best reloads, the Accumark does exactly that.

And then after you see it all for yourself, then I`ll have to do my best to keep from planting your ass into the hospital wing of your choice.

Well I did state that you should hold your breath until I sought out your advice via a PM. Right? Hard to seek advice from someone who has suffocated himself to death. Right?

My imagination will certainly work alot of overtime wishing for that one. But since you always coward out from a face to face with me and always side step merrily around that issue, then all I can do is hope for someone else or maybe something else to,,,,,,,,,well U know!

Your penchant to disagree,is fruition of your incredible stupidity,which do add copious humor to all equations.

MOA is Minute Of Angle an angular measurement and while you are squarely THE Dunce amongst Dunces,not even your stupidity can change their unerring consistency. Now what you do in reference to those static baselines,is where your Imagination kicks in. Your "version" of everything is hilarious and your ballistic "knowledge" never isn't THE King Of Comedy.

1" groups ctc is 1MOA in it's sizing,at only a single distance. 113" ctc groups are 1MOA in their sizing at only a given distance. ALL groups at ANY given distance,subtend a given value in MOA reference to the constant of an angular scale. Just as any number of inches,subtends to a given number of feet or mils,etc. Now I'd round 1MOA to 1" so as extrapolate it's subtension value in lineal fashion for you,but you'd be taste tasting more Windex and perhaps garner an inkling to your incredible stupidity and it might slow down your penchant to Post your "version" of things. It'd be a shame,to stifle that much humor and it's far funnier to allow you the illusion that you've a first clue about anything. As an aside,I think it's cute you feel compelled to brag up 100yd 1" "groups" as a precision Trump Card. Humorous,very [bleep] humorous! Though in fairness .50" 50yd "groups" subtend 1MOA too.

Say a little "something" about today's Imaginary Hunt,if only to frost the cake.

Lafgfin'!
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/19/11
The Stick-Boxer cockroach has come forth from his crevice..Again! I can tell that your dictionary was right by your side.

Penchant? Fruition? Copius? Extrapolate? Unerring? Subtensions? Did you have an english/vocabulary coach pay you a visit too,,,again?

I know what "ONE MOA" is. New that before you were somehow "miserably hatched" into this world. My meaning of "consistent moa" and less shooting, meant @ 100 yards.....BONEHEAD.

FYI, The Accumark did reeeeeel well today. But you are right though, it was an imaginary hunt.

Because I wasn`t hunting you dummy. It`s called target shooting. The hunts w/Accumark will come later.

Unlike you who needs a vocab and english coach, I don`t need any "hunting in the field" coaching when the Accumark is used.

Oh and aaaaaah,,,,,,,,,,bless your little heart.
The Stick-Boxer cockroach has come forth from his crevice..Again! I can tell that your dictionary was right by your side.

Penchant? Fruition? Copius? Extrapolate? Unerring? Subtensions? Did you have an english/vocabulary coach pay you a visit too,,,again?

I know what "ONE MOA" is. New that before you were somehow "miserably hatched" into this world. My meaning of "consistent moa" and less shooting, meant @ 100 yards.....BONEHEAD.

FYI, The Accumark did reeeeeel well today. But you are right though, it was an imaginary hunt.

Because I wasn`t hunting you dummy. It`s called target shooting. The hunts w/Accumark will come later.

Unlike you who needs a vocab and english coach, I don`t need any "hunting in the field" coaching when the Accumark is used.

Of course you weren't Hunting,that was never even plausible. I also dig that you "new" all about MOA and am always happy to hear your "version" of things.

Interesting "version" to switch tunes from: "I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas."...to now being enthralled with an inch group at 100yds?! Akin to saying "consistent inches",which the reality of will collide nicely with your Imagination. Perhaps all is sweetened a bit in that you fancy yourself a wordsmith and "new" all of that,while fixating "moas"(a plural),to reap an Imagined constant.

You'd do well to take notes and apply same,but the inherent humor in your being too stupid to realize same,is in fact beyond Priceless.

Bless your heart.

Posted By: Dan360 Re: Accumark ? - 09/19/11
I think I'll start writing "Bless Your Heart" on e-mails to my boss when I'm reminding him that he shouldn't think so hard. I'll let you guys know how long I stay employed.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/19/11

Of course you weren't Hunting,that was never even plausible. I also dig that you "new" all about MOA and am always happy to hear your "version" of things.

Interesting "version" to switch tunes from: "I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas."...to now being enthralled with an inch group at 100yds?! Akin to saying "consistent inches",which the reality of will collide nicely with your Imagination. Perhaps all is sweetened a bit in that you fancy yourself a wordsmith and "new" all of that,while fixating "moas"(a plural),to reap an Imagined constant.

You'd do well to take notes and apply same,but the inherent humor in your being too stupid to realize same,is in fact beyond Priceless.

Bless your heart.

.....If there were ever a definition for a perfect azz hole, you would qualify beyond all doubt.

You took what I didn`t state, and then by your own design totally took out of context and deliberately added in your OWN DAMNED LIE!

By shooting consistent MOAs, I originally meant @ 100 yards.

You knew damn good and well that I was referring to 100 yards. If you state otherwise, then you`re a damned liar.

For you though, being a liar, is par for the course.
Posted By: elkivory Re: Accumark ? - 09/19/11
Well, you wouldn't want to go hiking with it all day, but off the bench yesterday, 3 shots went under 1/2"...338-378 & 210 partitions
Dan,

Just make sure you are right,when you write and have a leg to stand upon. You see how the opposite "works" ala 'squeeze's Imagination and her "version".

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

You are so stupid,you don't even know what you mean or what "version" you'll fabricate next,due to that glaring shortcoming between your ears. Noone else is accountable to read your mind or jump the hurdles of your Imagination,as a means of smoothing over your perpetual ineptitude.

Noone in the history of the World has denoted a 100yd 1" cluster upon paper as "consistent moas". Though I'm humored that your stupidity is so grand,that it troubles even you. I dig your attempt to "clarify" your "version" of one minute of angle at 100yds and it is very funny indeed,that you are lathered up by trying to brag up 1" patterns at the 100yd line. Though of course I may be mistaken and you are bitching about such poor results,due your "version" of a LR rifle and scope. If that is the case,you'd be correct for the first time and I concur that such "performance" is dismal at best.

Bless your heart.

Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/20/11
Dan,

Just make sure you are right,when you write and have a leg to stand upon. You see how the opposite "works" ala 'squeeze's Imagination and her "version".

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

You are so stupid,you don't even know what you mean or what "version" you'll fabricate next,due to that glaring shortcoming between your ears. Noone else is accountable to read your mind or jump the hurdles of your Imagination,as a means of smoothing over your perpetual ineptitude.

Noone in the history of the World has denoted a 100yd 1" cluster upon paper as "consistent moas". Though I'm humored that your stupidity is so grand,that it troubles even you. I dig your attempt to "clarify" your "version" of one minute of angle at 100yds and it is very funny indeed,that you are lathered up by trying to brag up 1" patterns at the 100yd line. Though of course I may be mistaken and you are bitching about such poor results,due your "version" of a LR rifle and scope. If that is the case,you'd be correct for the first time and I concur that such "performance" is dismal at best.

Bless your heart.

.............Your wall crevice was getting a little hot again for you there Mr. Cockroach? Needed some air?

Always welcome another visit from the Stickboxer, so that he can grace the forum with his marvelous apptitudes and intelligencia as usual.

Well based on all the postings here on this thread, there wasn`t one current Accumark owner who posted any agreement with your first original post. Nor were there any former Accumark owners who posted anything that agreed with your same original post either.

Your score on this thread, was a big ZIP, a big ZERO, and a big NADA.

And since it seems that you either cannot read or comprehend too well, the OP not only asked for actual hunting experience with the Accumarks, but also welcomed other opinions too, not limited to only hunting. And in my original reply, I never said that I hunted with mine...."AND" is a big word. Must have slipped by the wonderful neurons between your ears.

Let`s face some possible facts there Stickyboxer. Had I not replied as an Accumark owner in my first post, I don`t think you would have posted such negative comments about the Accumark within your first post? C`mon admit it!

You posted that just to be your usual and typical azz hole self; replying about one of the rifles I (whom you dislike) happen to own. Everyone sees through that.

In the future, I fully expect you to sometimes trail in behind me and trash not only the rifles I own if the subject comes up, but also trash my opinions and experiences as well as was the case on this thread. No doubt, you do get your jollies trashing the ones you don`t like and trashing their equipment.

Well Sticky, its been fun. It is quite apparent, that you got no support from any of the current Accumark owners who posted here on this thread.

This thread is all yours now, to trash and lie about whatever and about whomever (no doubt me) that you wish.

So have it. Soon this thread as they all do, will work its way to the back pages and be all forgotten.

But you won`t be forgotten. You are afterall, the all knowing and all seeing rifle guru, who`s in depth knowledge of rifles and hunting, along with your personal maturities and mastery of the english language,,,,,can never be matched. wink
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/20/11
Dan,

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

Bless your heart.

.............Your wall crevice was getting a little hot again for you there Mr. Cockroach? Needed some air?

Always welcome another visit from the Stickboxer, so that he can grace the forum with his marvelous apptitudes and intelligencia as usual.

Well based on all the postings here on this thread, there wasn`t one current Accumark owner who posted any agreement with your first original post. Nor were there any former Accumark owners who posted anything that agreed with your same original post either.

And since it seems that you either cannot read or comprehend too well, the OP not only asked for actual hunting experience with the Accumarks, but also welcomed other opinions too, not limited to only hunting. And in my original reply, I never said that I hunted with mine...."AND" is a big word. Must have slipped by the wonderful neurons between your ears.

Let`s face some possible facts there Stickyboxer. Had I not replied as an Accumark owner in my first post, I don`t think you would have posted such negative comments about the Accumark within your first post? C`mon admit it!

You posted that just to be your usual and typical azz hole self; replying about one of the rifles I (whom you dislike) happen to own. Everyone sees through that.

In the future, I fully expect you to sometimes trail in behind me and trash not only the rifles I own if the subject comes up, but also trash my opinions and experiences as well as was the case on this thread. No doubt, you do get your jollies trashing the ones you don`t like and trashing their equipment.

Well Sticky, its been fun. It is quite apparent, that you got no support from any of the current Accumark owners who posted here on this thread.

This thread is all yours now, to trash and lie about whatever and about whomever (no doubt me) that you wish.

So have it. Soon this thread as they all do, will work its way to the back pages and be all forgotten.

But you won`t be forgotten. You are afterall, the all knowing and all seeing rifle guru, who`s in depth knowledge of rifles and hunting, along with your personal maturities and mastery of the english language,,,,,can never be matched. wink

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,which is reliably arranged by doing,instead of Imagining. Stark differences,though I heartily encourage you to stay the course of pretending and practicing your Imagination,as a means of "fulfillment". Those enthralled with 9-lug Bee's simply haven't shot much,if only obviously. Hand a boob 9-lugs and he'll be twitterpated,hand it to the gent with a clue and he'll smirk at the humor and hand it back.

What's funny is,that even Salvage gets some trigger time as a Precision Rifle,yet 9-luggers never do(whether it LE circles,or more grueling circumstances). Fairly telling when even Barney Fife knows better and it is more than a touch poignant that you do not. I do reckon it fitting however,that you as a 9-lug Champion have never punched a tag with your much "heralded" brainfart,but Imagine it doing rather nicely as your Trump Card in it's "favor". Rather poetic,I must say(pathetic too).

After all the racket you made about your failing to understand the most basic principles of MOA,you stayed the course and felt compelled to brag about a 1" 100yd pattern and that is more than a whole bunch funny. Now it's back to your latent whining,upon how all your copious stupidity is someone else's fault. Reality is,that Imagination isn't reality...which you so eloquently quantify. Not that you do so on purpose,which only frosts the cake.

Feel free to Imagine all you can,the "merits" of the horribly handling,schit balanced,loud and heavy LR platform which suits your "version" of capable. May as well say something about two pokes in the belly too and their "advantages". My 9-lug disdain was founded from the first date(20 some years ago) and continues to this day. Roy was a whole bunch better at cartridge design than action design and that remains a constant that is hardly a "secret".

I admire your uncanny ability to greedily grab at slack rope and to expertly make yourself look more stupid than any outside party ever could,then whine and cry about how you hung yourself. That is indeed a novel approach and it reiterates nicely what your "version" of "experience" entails,which is simply large quantities of Imagination.

So while you are assuredly enthralled with a G.I. Joe with the KungFu grip,dote mightily on the powers of Imagination,are a Black Belt Mall Ninja of repute,consumate Window Licker of legendary status and eager to come out of the closet to boot...all are fortunate that those realities do not curtail your penchant to feverishly find a first clue.

Bless your heart.

Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/20/11
Dan,

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

Bless your heart.

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,which is reliably arranged by doing,instead of Imagining. Stark differences,though I heartily encourage you to stay the course of pretending and practicing your Imagination,as a means of "fulfillment". Those enthralled with 9-lug Bee's simply haven't shot much,if only obviously. Hand a boob 9-lugs and he'll be twitterpated,hand it to the gent with a clue and he'll smirk at the humor and hand it back.

What's funny is,that even Salvage gets some trigger time as a Precision Rifle,yet 9-luggers never do(whether it LE circles,or more grueling circumstances). Fairly telling when even Barney Fife knows better and it is more than a touch poignant that you do not. I do reckon it fitting however,that you as a 9-lug Champion have never punched a tag with your much "heralded" brainfart,but Imagine it doing rather nicely as your Trump Card in it's "favor". Rather poetic,I must say(pathetic too).

After all the racket you made about your failing to understand the most basic principles of MOA,you stayed the course and felt compelled to brag about a 1" 100yd pattern and that is more than a whole bunch funny. Now it's back to your latent whining,upon how all your copious stupidity is someone else's fault. Reality is,that Imagination isn't reality...which you so eloquently quantify. Not that you do so on purpose,which only frosts the cake.

Feel free to Imagine all you can,the "merits" of the horribly handling,schit balanced,loud and heavy LR platform which suits your "version" of capable. May as well say something about two pokes in the belly too and their "advantages". My 9-lug disdain was founded from the first date(20 some years ago) and continues to this day. Roy was a whole bunch better at cartridge design than action design and that remains a constant that is hardly a "secret".

I admire your uncanny ability to greedily grab at slack rope and to expertly make yourself look more stupid than any outside party ever could,then whine and cry about how you hung yourself. That is indeed a novel approach and it reiterates nicely what your "version" of "experience" entails,which is simply large quantities of Imagination.

So while you are assuredly enthralled with a G.I. Joe with the KungFu grip,dote mightily on the powers of Imagination,are a Black Belt Mall Ninja of repute,consumate Window Licker of legendary status and eager to come out of the closet to boot...all are fortunate that those realities do not curtail your penchant to feverishly find a first clue.

Bless your heart.

crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy
Posted By: Nrut Re: Accumark ? - 09/20/11
Like two ships meeting in the night..
They smell each others oil slicks, then torpedo the other only to sink to the bottom and lay in darkness forever..

how romantic, eh?
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/20/11
She's a clueless dolt,set adrift less oars in the vast seas of her Imagination and under the illusion that noone can tell.

Bless her heart.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
She's a clueless dolt,set adrift less oars in the vast seas of her Imagination and under the illusion that noone can tell.

Bless her heart.
crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy
Posted By: Rman Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
I don't really see the hype of a nine lug action, when two or three, properly enganged, will do just fine. Never mind the free bore and funky shoulders.

R.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
I get a kick out of the "smoooooooooth" bolt and short throw crowd,when talking such case length. Funnier yet,to muse someone is shooting double-taps with their braked AccuMark.

Imagination do funny things,as 'squeeze so often loves to quantify.

Bless her heart.
Posted By: Fischer Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
Rman - that's funny!

To me, it feels a lot like we've been magically transported back in time to seventh grade and there's a prepubescent shoving match going on out by the dodgeball court.

The main difference is that most of us had learned the fundamentals of grammar by then.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
Never mind the free bore and funky shoulders.

Hey! What you talking about? I paid and extra twenty bucks to get that look on my .220 Extremist.
Posted By: Rman Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
I'd ask for my twenty bucks back... grin

R.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11

Thanks, Guy

340 Accumark:

[Linked Image]

And my 257:

[Linked Image]

The 340 is a tad heavy to be lugging around the mountains I would think, but from an accuracy and quality POV, I like them. jorge
Posted By: 340boy Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
Jorge,
Agree on the 340 Accumark. I like mine, but it is too darn heavy to carry around in the elk mountains, at least for me.
If I had to do it over, I would build a 340 up on a M70 or M700 action, make it lighter, and go hunting.
My Accumark also was a fickle b**** to get to shoot, but now that I use RL25 and the TSX, that problem has been solved.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
Too easy to yield a far superior rifle,of much improved balance/handling,for less money.

The 257,300 and 340 are Roy's best efforts,as chamberings go,despite my nostalgic 378 bias. Their best actions were prior to the 9-lug abortions and twin lugged,ala the Sako/FN melding and I hate Mousers.

Too easy to reach 1K+ with a 7 pound rifle,if only for starters and to arrange 100yd bugholes to boot.

340 I was fortunate. Mine were very easy to get shooting accurately, in fact all my Weatherbys have been sub moa shooters. My "go to" rifle's always been my stock 300 Weatherby MKV Deluxe and with it I've taken over fifteen head of African game and over here I've used it on Black Bear, hogs, etc. I think where the Accumarks shine are on open terrain like the Karoo,out west in the plains or from fixed hunting stands and ranges are long. Were I hunting in the mountains and I wanted to use a Weatherby, I'd use one of their lightweight offerings.
Posted By: 340boy Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
Jorge,
Glad yours was a shooter out of the box!
If I ever got to Namibia or some such place for plains or somewhat mountainous? hunting, I would love to use that 340 on Zebra or big Antelope.
cool
There is no better caliber for that application in my opinion. A 250TSX will take anything from buffalo on down and if the range is long on one of those mountain zebras, tht 340 is just the ticket. I bought the Accumark 340 for big bears, but never have gotten around to booking. I do have a Lazermark ready for the type of hunt you describe though! smile
Too easy to yield a far superior rifle,of much improved balance/handling,for less money.

The 257,300 and 340 are Roy's best efforts,as chamberings go,despite my nostalgic 378 bias. Their best actions were prior to the 9-lug abortions and twin lugged,ala the Sako/FN melding and I hate Mousers.

Too easy to reach 1K+ with a 7 pound rifle,if only for starters and to arrange 100yd bugholes to boot.

............Ok then! To properly educate us Accumark owners, so that on our next buy we don`t make the same mistakes, then perhaps you can give us your buying solution.

Setting aside the cost, specifically what rifle brand or brands do you suggest that are a "far superior" rifle to the Accumark, that have chamberings on par with the power of the 340 and 338-378?

And could you please detail for us one by one, "exactly how and why" the brand or brands you suggest would be far superior?

And in your opinion, do you think it would be beneficial for the shooter to have a rifle chambered in either the 340 or the 338-378 weighing around 7 lbs before scope?

And lastly, could you please offer your detailed opinion as to how and why the Wby 9 lug actions are undesirable?

I think we Accumark owners are willing to take some good advise here (I`m willing), so that in the future we can avoid making a poor buying decision.

Thank you in advance.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
I can say this...
Lug contact is a huge factor in creating reliable, repeatable accuracy from a bolt gun. Ever seen the lug contact from a 9-lugged weatherby?
I have, and it ain't pretty...
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
I can say this...
Lug contact is a huge factor in creating reliable, repeatable accuracy from a bolt gun. Ever seen the lug contact from a 9-lugged weatherby?
I have, and it ain't pretty...
...The lug contact ain`t pretty in what respect? What does ain`t pretty exactly mean?

Not consistant on any of the lugs...
Not complete on any of the lugs...

In fact I have never seen a 6 or 9 lug Weatherby with what you would call consistant or even lug contact.

If you doubt my experience start a thread in the gunsmith section, and see what others say.
Not consistant on any of the lugs...
Not complete on any of the lugs...

In fact I have never seen a 6 or 9 lug Weatherby with what you would call consistant or even lug contact.

If you doubt my experience start a thread in the gunsmith section, and see what others say.
......Well so far my Accumark`s bolt cycles as smooth as a baby`s butt and is wonderfully easy to cycle as well. Is extremely smooth.

In removing the bolt just now, I don`t notice any unusual wear contact or any indications of alignment issues.

It certainly seems to me that if anything were to occur as you state, then the first indicator or symptoms would be a harder to close and harder to cycle bolt. I`m just not getting any of that.

And if I do, I`ll cross that bridge when I get to it. But for now, its very smooth sailing.
Posted By: Flinch Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
Bigcheese quote. "FYI, The Accumark did reeeeeel well today. But you are right though, it was an imaginary hunt."

Bigsneeze, Are you fishing or shooting????? Hell, you don't even know. Try a a little spelling and grammar you dunce....my gosh, you are an embarrassment.

Hang on...I'm getting another bite from a dumb sucker that doesn't know when to quit biting the hook. But again, his 1 shot groups are all MOA laugh

The Roy creations I have owned and shot had an average of 4 lugs making contact...even then, they were only about 60% contact. Piss poor design, but it reels in the suckers like Bigcheese every time. Here comes another bit. Flinch
Posted By: Flinch Re: Accumark ? - 09/21/11
....you are talking way over her head here. Didn't you just read that she cycled the baby butt smooth bolt? She is Googling "bolt lug contact" as we speak wink Flinch
......Well so far my Accumark`s bolt cycles as smooth as a baby`s butt and is wonderfully easy to cycle as well. Is extremely smooth.

In removing the bolt just now, I don`t notice any unusual wear contact or any indications of alignment issues.

It certainly seems to me that if anything were to occur as you state, then the first indicator or symptoms would be a harder to close and harder to cycle bolt. I`m just not getting any of that.

And if I do, I`ll cross that bridge when I get to it. But for now, its very smooth sailing.

Bolt lug contact has almost zero to do with the ease or difficulty of how the bolt closes/opens. Although I would wager with less lug contact a bolt would probably be pretty damned slick to operate.
Its about having a consistant bearing surface for the bolt to provide strength/safety for the action, and also repeatabilty for the best accuracy.
Lug contact is far more serious of an issue than a bolt cycling smoothly. Further uneven/inconsistant lug contact isn't particularly visable without the use of lay out fluid.
Bigcheese quote. "FYI, The Accumark did reeeeeel well today. But you are right though, it was an imaginary hunt."

Bigsneeze, Are you fishing or shooting????? Hell, you don't even know. Try a a little spelling and grammar you dunce....my gosh, you are an embarrassment.

Hang on...I'm getting another bite from a dumb sucker that doesn't know when to quit biting the hook. But again, his 1 shot groups are all MOA laugh

The Roy creations I have owned and shot had an average of 4 lugs making contact...even then, they were only about 60% contact. Piss poor design, but it reels in the suckers like Bigcheese every time. Here comes another bit. Flinch
.............Welcome....the "Flinch" man,,,,who interferes like a perverbial pest with his usual posting im-maturities contained in his first three paragraphs above.

Beginning with "the Roy creations I owned" you started to make some sense up until that sentence ended.

If ya wanna disagree then fine, do so. But I see that you cannot keep the insults to yourself?

Bolt lug contact has almost zero to do with the ease or difficulty of how the bolt closes/opens. Although I would wager with less lug contact a bolt would probably be pretty damned slick to operate.
Its about having a consistant bearing surface for the bolt to provide strength/safety for the action, and also repeatabilty for the best accuracy.
Lug contact is far more serious of an issue than a bolt cycling smoothly. Further uneven/inconsistant lug contact isn't particularly viasable without the use of lay out fluid.
...Ok! I do get it and understand that. Thanks.

However with that said, it remains to be seen whether or not what you describe occurs with my particular Accumark. I`ll be more aware of what to look for should accuracy fall off somewhat in the future.

In the meantime, I`m enjoying it though. The thing is one accurate and fun beast.

Knowing what I know now about 9 lugs, would I buy it again? Yeah because I wanted either a 340 or the 338-378. The Accumark was the choice.

A sucker for a Wby? Yeah maybe. But if I ever fail to get my game with that rifle, I doubt it will be the Accumark`s fault regardless of any future lug contact issues.

Made a call to Weatherby headquarters a few minutes ago and talked with a nice gent up there by the name of Dean, who according to him, as been with Bee for about 50 years. He is their highest rated technical adviser.

I`m just passing along the information here as to what he told me regarding the 9 lug MK5 actions. So you can believe him or not believe in what he explained to me. I`m just the messenger.

I explained to him that I was an Accumark owner of several months and the reasons for my call as it related to the MK5 9 lug actions having consistent bearing surface for the bolt and etc, of which ThomasMagnum explained in his above post.

Dean said that these assumptive problems concerning that issue, about the MK5 action bearing surfaces, have been talked about amongst the smiths and shooters for many many years. While he understands their concerns, their assumptions are incorrect in Dean`s opinion. He has heard about this thousands and thousands of times over the years.

He indicated that because of the 9 lug MK5 action, there is more machining to that design, which will naturally increase the amount of total bearing surface.

And he also said this....That regardless of whether the total bearing contact for the 9 lugs is say only 50% or 60%, that will not detract in anyway from the Mk5`s action reliability or accuracy. A total of 9 lugs are there to achieve the best possible action strength, but not all lugs are required, giving an absolutely perfect bearing surface, in order to achieve long lasting accuracy and reliability.

He also said that he would gladly put the MK5 action against any other on the market in a test for action strength.

He further pointed that there is a Thompson`s Shooting Systems up in Utah somewhere (they teach long range hunting and/or is a long range club of some kind up there), whom specifically order and use the 30-378 MK5s.

Dean at Weatherby.......1-805-227-2600

So I`m not gonna rush out and put my Accumark on the selling or trading block,,,,,,,,,,,,just yet. LOL!

So there ya have it. And as stated before I`m just passing along the information.

Posted By: varmintsinc Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11
I dont have one in the safe to look at and probably never will but I understand it uses 9 smaller lugs. Can the lugs be lapped to full contact? If all of them could be lapped to anything close to 75% would it actually give a bigger surface area than a typical two lug set up?
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
I dont have one in the safe to look at and probably never will but I understand it uses 9 smaller lugs. Can the lugs be lapped to full contact? If all of them could be lapped to anything close to 75% would it actually give a bigger surface area than a typical two lug set up?
..................You`d have to call Bee and ask them. But as I stated above and according to Dean at Wby, you don`t need all the lugs in absolutely perfect contact with one another.

I bought mine, I`m shooting it, I`ll hunt with it and I am putting any false presumptions or perceived presumptions concerning the MK5 action well on the back burner.

Posted By: Flinch Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11
Wow...you owned one a whole couple of months and are now the resident Weatherby expert and you are defending "It's" honor like a slutty prom date? Congratulations? What an idiot...lmao. Bigsneeze got her feelers hurt and had to call someone that actually knows something. Keep digging there sneeze. Wait guys, I'm getting another bite. I think I will cut the line on this sucker laugh Flinch
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11

............Ok then! To properly educate us Accumark owners, so that on our next buy we don`t make the same mistakes, then perhaps you can give us your buying solution.

Setting aside the cost, specifically what rifle brand or brands do you suggest that are a "far superior" rifle to the Accumark, that have chamberings on par with the power of the 340 and 338-378?

And could you please detail for us one by one, "exactly how and why" the brand or brands you suggest would be far superior?

And in your opinion, do you think it would be beneficial for the shooter to have a rifle chambered in either the 340 or the 338-378 weighing around 7 lbs before scope?

And lastly, could you please offer your detailed opinion as to how and why the Wby 9 lug actions are undesirable?

I think we Accumark owners are willing to take some good advise here (I`m willing), so that in the future we can avoid making a poor buying decision.

Thank you in advance.

You haven't the faculties to be educated,nor do you shoot enough to have an inkling and the melding is priceless humor.

Stupidy is innate and you are simply incapable of shaking the plight and processing the obvious objectively. You'd rather Karate Chop,hold your breath,stomp your feet and burn incredible amounts of bandwidth to pinpoint your glaring stupidity,then get upset when called on your Imaginary Tales and gross fabrications fraught with Window Licking trains of "thought" and Mall Ninja "experience".

Maybe you will call BSA next and get their Optics Guru on the horn to wax eloquent on the "excellence" of BSA? I'm sure Cough Silencer has an esteemed Tech Guru too!? May as well ring the bell and get a NV tutorial from an ATN Tech too. Laffin'!

More than a touch revealing when someone with goods in hand,has to call someone else and ask them about it! I'm impressed in how easily a boltgun stumps you and your Imagination both. I'd wager Dean made more than a few of the boys cry in laughter,after that call. Wow.

Get a kick out of your never having killed anything with your 9-lugged POS,yet you fervently defend it's Safe Queen status and feel compelled to brag about Improved Cylinder patterns. You are in way over your head on all levels,both in theory and application...all of which is a shame of sorts because you haven't the brains to process just how stupid you are.

A SuperSoaker with colored water in it,so you could see trace/impact would be far more beneficial to you and with it,you might manage a "whopping" 4 trips to the range a month. It's stopping power is well beyond that which is requisite for your "pursuits" and it would easily punch as many tags as you have with your lauded 9-lugged brainfart. The reduction in recoil and noise,coupled with superior handling,just might sway you to spend more trigger time in reality,as opposed to your Imaginary round "counts".

You will perpetually bitch/moan/complain,play the role of victim and continually make yourself look far more stupid than anyone else ever could...none of which is an act.

Bless your heart.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11
Wait guys, I'm getting another bite. I think I will cut the line on this sucker Flinch

Please do. You are adding nothing intelegible to this discussion.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11
...But as I stated above and according to Dean at Wby, you don`t need all the lugs in absolutely perfect contact with one another.

So the guy from Weatherby told you that the lugs don't need to be in perfect contact with one another?
You do realize the lugs do not contact each other at all right? The only thing they will be contacting the lug recesses in the receiver. Getting as much contact as possible between the lugs and the receiver is vital to having a repeatably accurate, and safe gun.

Yes you can try to lap the 9 lugs improving contact, but its more or less an excercise in futility as some lugs will only need minor lapping... some may need more... and yet again some may need none.... Of course that also will be changing as you lap too.
Inevitably you will end up chasing contact and likely end up with a headspace issue if you keep at it.

Why add nine varaiables to an equation when it can be solved with two or even three?
Posted By: varmintsinc Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11
Thanks Thomas, I was thinking the same thing regarding chasing tolerances from one ring of lugs to the next.
...But as I stated above and according to Dean at Wby, you don`t need all the lugs in absolutely perfect contact with one another.

So the guy from Weatherby told you that the lugs don't need to be in perfect contact with one another?
You do realize the lugs do not contact each other at all right? The only thing they will be contacting the lug recesses in the receiver. Getting as much contact as possible between the lugs and the receiver is vital to having a repeatably accurate, and safe gun.
.....In my post, I was trying to paraphrase his comments as best as possible. I may have not quoted his exact verbage correctly, but I think you get the idea of what he was referring to.

And yes I do realize that the lugs don`t contact each other.

As to why 9 lugs in the MK5 action design as opposed to two or three? Ask the folks at Wby. I didn`t ask him that.

After all is said and done, the darn thing is a shooter so I`m extremely satisfied.
Wow...you owned one a whole couple of months and are now the resident Weatherby expert and you are defending "It's" honor like a slutty prom date? Congratulations? What an idiot...lmao. Bigsneeze got her feelers hurt and had to call someone that actually knows something. Keep digging there sneeze. Wait guys, I'm getting another bite. I think I will cut the line on this sucker laugh Flinch
.....Well Flinch. On this thread or on any other thread, I never stated that I was a "resident Wby expert" or ever implied it. And I never stated that I owned mine a "whole couple of months."

So you got nailed on two deliberate lies.

And no, my feelers are still fine and were never hurt. Nice try.

And if you and me ever have the opportunity to meet face to face, you`d certainly be welcome to call me whatever you wish. But before you could string a full sentence together of your mouthy verbage, your [bleep] ass would be thoroughly kicked before you could even,,,,,,,"FLINCH"

You have absolutely no idea or clue as to what you`d be dealing with. So for your sake, I hope you always stay well away from me.

You are quite the im-mature and a lying punk.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11

Gee squeeze, Why do you feel like you have tell everyone you are going to kick their A$$. I think you need a time out.

Another thing you say, "You have absolutely no idea or clue as to what you`d be dealing with" I hope you realize you have no idea who you are dealing with.
This is just the Internet. Have fun, stop being so childish, and clean up your language.

Just an observer.

Thank you in advance.

You haven't the faculties to be educated,nor do you shoot enough to have an inkling and the melding is priceless humor.

Stupidy is innate and you are simply incapable of shaking the plight and processing the obvious objectively. You'd rather Karate Chop,hold your breath,stomp your feet and burn incredible amounts of bandwidth to pinpoint your glaring stupidity,then get upset when called on your Imaginary Tales and gross fabrications fraught with Window Licking trains of "thought" and Mall Ninja "experience".

Maybe you will call BSA next and get their Optics Guru on the horn to wax eloquent on the "excellence" of BSA? I'm sure Cough Silencer has an esteemed Tech Guru too!? May as well ring the bell and get a NV tutorial from an ATN Tech too. Laffin'!

More than a touch revealing when someone with goods in hand,has to call someone else and ask them about it! I'm impressed in how easily a boltgun stumps you and your Imagination both. I'd wager Dean made more than a few of the boys cry in laughter,after that call. Wow.

Get a kick out of your never having killed anything with your 9-lugged POS,yet you fervently defend it's Safe Queen status and feel compelled to brag about Improved Cylinder patterns. You are in way over your head on all levels,both in theory and application...all of which is a shame of sorts because you haven't the brains to process just how stupid you are.

A SuperSoaker with colored water in it,so you could see trace/impact would be far more beneficial to you and with it,you might manage a "whopping" 4 trips to the range a month. It's stopping power is well beyond that which is requisite for your "pursuits" and it would easily punch as many tags as you have with your lauded 9-lugged brainfart. The reduction in recoil and noise,coupled with superior handling,just might sway you to spend more trigger time in reality,as opposed to your Imaginary round "counts".

You will perpetually bitch/moan/complain,play the role of victim and continually make yourself look far more stupid than anyone else ever could...none of which is an act.

Bless your heart.
.......Ask the man a few questions and look what you get.

Read my last post to Flinch. Same applies to you as well.

In fact, why don`t you two clowns get together and make a trip my way. It`ll be far less boring kicking two cowardly/lying asses at the same time rather than just one. How`s about that?

That`ll kinda remind me of my tourney days while visiting Japan on numerous occasions over the years. And rousting you two clowns will certainly be quite a pleasure. And besides, I can think of no two better individuals in which to put my craft to some very good use.

Wanna tackle my imagination boys?

As expected, soon will come the Stickboxer, who will post as usual, all about my imagination, plus bundle together all his usual sophisticated choice words, and all the usual insults.

If all I have is an imagination there Stickboxer and Flinch, then what`s holding ya back? Can`t kick an imagination`s ass? Hmmm? Maybe too big a challenge for a couple of liars and cowards?

Both you guys can sure dish out your im-mature crap and lies on your keyboards, so why not have some real good face to face fun with me and take things up a notch uh?

I doubt very seriously that we three getting together will ever come about, because I`m sure that on occasion, even liars and cowards can be smart once in awhile in order to save their pathetic asses.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Gee squeeze, Why do you feel like you have tell everyone you are going to kick their A$$. I think you need a time out.

Another thing you say, "You have absolutely no idea or clue as to what you`d be dealing with" I hope you realize you have no idea who you are dealing with.
This is just the Internet. Have fun, stop being so childish, and clean up your language.

Just an observer.
....Not everyone`s. Just two. If people have the gutts to type their lies and insulting crap on a keyboard, then they should also have the same gutts to do the same in person imo. Whether you agree or not, that`s just me.

And yeah, I know it is the internet. And yeah, I know its suppose to be fun. And yeah, I know because of distance, I will never have my wish fulfilled in providing these two with lets say,,,,a well deserved lesson.

If you are just an observer, then I suggest you go back to other threads and observe their many unprovoked insults on me.

Being childish works both ways.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11
'squeeze you poor clueless idiot,your "version" of everything is incredibly hilarious. Your Imagination is taking you places...again,though I dig that you are a never ending Jerry Lewis Telethon.

Must confess that I do much enjoy Ringman's Post: "Please do. You are adding nothing intelegible to this discussion.". Epic humor that someone stumped by the word intelligible,feels confident enough to be giving "advice". Too funny!

Noone can insult 'squeeze better than she herself can,by espousing her "version" of "experience","knowledge" and "understanding". Points are always awarded though,for Mall Ninja Hissy Fits and "daring" deeds conjured within her copious Imagination.

A touch poetic too,that her paltry realities fuel her vibrant Imagination and that instead of simply stepping outside and punching a tag,she'd rather regale the masses with grandiose fabrications as a means of disconnect from the crux. Not that such humor isn't appreciated,but it is an interesting ploy to bitch/moan/whine ad nauseum about contrived notions that are always someone else's "fault",instead of simply prying her poosy from couch and doing for herself. But then again,she's stated plainly that pretend is as "satisfying" for her,as actually doing. Bless her heart.

May her Imagination flourish and her penchant to flaunt same,continue in all it's enthusiasm.

Fingers crossed in anticipation.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Accumark ? - 09/22/11

Just an observer.

Best post in this thread in days.
Posted By: varmintsinc Re: Accumark ? - 09/23/11

BigSq- Based on the martial arts experience you claim to have I have never heard someone talk so much about their game. For someone who has put in the time to have 9 blackbelts you sound like you have lost your discipline and allowed someone to get under your skin way to easy.

And as an FYI when you reference your call to Weatherby and start it by telling the tech you have only owned your rifle a few months that would pretty much imply to all of us too that you have only owned your rifle a few months.
Posted By: 406_SBC Re: Accumark ? - 09/23/11
I hope Big Squeeze doesn't quit until at least Saturday. Nice to have entertainment until college football...
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/23/11
Originally Posted by varmintsinc

BigSq- Based on the martial arts experience you claim to have I have never heard someone talk so much about their game. For someone who has put in the time to have 9 blackbelts you sound like you have lost your discipline and allowed someone to get under your skin way to easy.

And as an FYI when you reference your call to Weatherby and start it by telling the tech you have only owned your rifle a few months that would pretty much imply to all of us too that you have only owned your rifle a few months.
...............Under the skin? Yep you`re right. Discipline? You`re right about that too.

I never implied anything other than that I have owned a new Accumark for only a few months. Never made that a secret and was upfront about that.

And this one is my very first Accumark. Among other rifles, I did own a 300 Win Vanguard for about 31 years.

If some think the MK5 action is a poor design, then so be it. I`m enjoying it and that`s all that counts.

As Dean at Wby explained to me; from the many blogs to the smiths, he`s heard, read about, and talked to people thousands of times about the negative stories concerning the so-called poor design of the MK5`s action during his many years at Wby. All of which in his opinion, are presumptive and totally unfounded.

So until there is some extremely rare quirk of fate which comes to pass on my MK5`s action, I`m going to take it out and use it. And all this business about a presumptive poor action design will soon be forgotten.
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
I hope Big Squeeze doesn't quit until at least Saturday. Nice to have entertainment until college football...
............Nope! I`m done. So you`re going to have to wait patiently to be entertained until Saturday`s college games. grin
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/23/11
You were done way before you ever "started". That you've zero "experience" and shoot a whole bunch less than very little,is hardly a "secret" either. Though in fairness,you do have a very vivid Imagination and have zero reservation in using it,is indeed more than a whole bunch funny.

The only thing in this Thread that is "extremely rare",is your trigger time and that gross void always does tend to make your "version" of things,far and away the most hilarious.

It is never not funny,when Reality collides with Fantasy and you are the Poster Girl for same. Plug in a 'Ninja Turtle video,practice your "disciplines" and keep that Imagination of your's cranked up and the humor flowing,as only you can.

You go girl!

As Dean at Wby explained to me; from the many blogs to the smiths, he`s heard, read about, and talked to people thousands of times about the negative stories concerning the so-called poor design of the MK5`s action during his many years at Wby. All of which in his opinion, are presumptive and totally unfounded.

So until there is some extremely rare quirk of fate which comes to pass on my MK5`s action, I`m going to take it out and use it. And all this business about a presumptive poor action design will soon be forgotten.
I can't say the I'm very impressed that Dean (a Weatherby employee) has high regards for the Mk V laugh. That he impresses you certainly keeps this threads entertainment value high--keep it coming. Please, oh please, cite some more experts...
You were done way before you ever "started". That you've zero "experience" and shoot a whole bunch less than very little,is hardly a "secret" either. Though in fairness,you do have a very vivid Imagination and have zero reservation in using it,is indeed more than a whole bunch funny.

The only thing in this Thread that is "extremely rare",is your trigger time and that gross void always does tend to make your "version" of things,far and away the most hilarious.

It is never not funny,when Reality collides with Fantasy and you are the Poster Girl for same. Plug in a 'Ninja Turtle video,practice your "disciplines" and keep that Imagination of your's cranked up and the humor flowing,as only you can.

You go girl!
..................Well since you happen to be up in Alaska some 4,000 miles away from me, your presumptions about how much reloading, trigger time, shooting, hunting, or how much of anything else I do, is purely a speculative and a well un-educated guess on your part.

If your version of "zero experience" is 400+ head of game (mostly hogs) taken during more than 40+ years of hunting, then I more than welcome your version of stated "zero experience",,,your stated version of,,,"vivid imagination",,,your stated version of,,,"poster girl",,, plus whatever else you can come up with.

And don`t assume that because I live in the hustle and bustle of So Cal, that going hog hunting and doing some target shooting cannot be done on weekends at the same places. Because you see, it`s all in "WHOM" you know.

Aside from the Grand Tejon Ranch up near Gorman where I have hunted many times, there are a few well spread out privately owned ranches down here in Riverside/San Diego counties which have lots of hogs.

One ranch owner has been a very good friend of mine for many many years and through him, I`ve come to know three other ranch owners over the years including one who owns a big spread in the San Luis Obispo/Pasos Robles area. All have extended open ended invitations for me to visit, stay, hunt and target shoot at anytime I wish. All are within a three to four hour drive. I just make a phone call.

So from the confines of your Alaskan perch, you keep on trashing, keep on using your favorite word "imagination" keep on insulting, keep on assuming this, keep on assuming that, or whatever else you wish to falsely assume.

That`s your choice. And I`m sure that you will continue to do so as expected.

It keeps getting better and better...

PLEASE don't stop!

I can't say the I'm very impressed that Dean (a Weatherby employee) has high regards for the Mk V laugh. That he impresses you certainly keeps this threads entertainment value high--keep it coming. Please, oh please, cite some more experts...
........Well. If you wish for more entertainment value, YOU and EVERYONE else, are certainly free to call Dean @ Wby yourselves and disagree with him on the merits of the MK5 action design. Are you not free to do so? All I did was pass along the information he passed on to me.

And your version of "impresses you" I`m sure, was not designed to be an overly exaggerated pun on your part.

PLEASE don't stop!
.........Ya like that uh? What parts ya like best? Anything I can do to improve your entertainment value 406 BC?

PLEASE don't stop!
.........Ya like that uh? What parts ya like best? Anything I can do to improve your entertainment value 406 BC?
The more biographical the better. Especially any comments on your hunting/shooting/ninja prowess and the vastness of your game procuring resources...

PLEASE don't stop!
The more biographical the better. Especially any comments on your hunting/shooting/ninja prowess and the vastness of your game procuring resources...
..............Well since I can read into your obvious sarcastic comment, then for what purpose or good would it do me to tell you anything more?

Why? Just to go around and around in a vicious circle some more?

I`m sure that you have your own ,,,"hunting/shooting/ninja prowess and vastness of game procuring resources",,,and do well on your own?
Posted By: Flinch Re: Accumark ? - 09/23/11
I was going to cut the line, but it is too damn fun pulling the little girl's hair and getting her to squeal! I find it commical and VERY immature that you feel the need to "kick everyone's ass", that disagrees with you or points out your utter stupidity. Then you want them to waste time and money coming to visit your stupid ass for some mall cop ninja lessons. You are the idiot with the daddy issues. Why don't you man up and make a trip to Alaska, NM, IL, ID, MT and all the other states of the posters you want to "kick the asses" of???? You have gone from professional hunter, long range sniper, Weatherby guru and now Ninja turtle guru in a whole two months. What's the agenda for your imagination next month? Are you going to be a fighter pilot, super hero, Tinker Bell or what? That's me tugging on your hair again. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Keep that imagination churning Bigsneeze. Call Chuck Norris or Royce Gracie, so you can learn a bit about martial arts. We anxiously wait for your report. Flinch
I was going to cut the line, but it is too damn fun pulling the little girl's hair and getting her to squeal! I find it EXTREMELY funny that you feel the need to "kick everyone's ass", that disagrees with you, or points out your utter stupidity, but you want them to waste time and money coming to you. You are the idiot with the daddy issues. Why don't you man up and make a trip to Alaska, NM, IL and all the other states of the posters you want to "kick the asses" of..ninja dude. What a dope. That's me tugging on your hair again. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Keep that imagination churning Bigsneeze. Call Chuck Norris, so you can learn a bit about Karate too. We are all ears. Flinch
........There you go again with your deliberate "LYING" again. Two people, such as you and Stickboxer, who`s rear ends, facial features and bone structures I`d certainly love to re-arrange,,,,does not equal EVERYBODY. Two = two. Two does not = everybody. So your math certainly leaves alot to be desired.

Don`t need to call Norris, Seagal, Van Dame, Jackie Chan, or anyone else for any help.

I use my craft for teaching purposes, self defense purposes and will in life and death situations should that arise. I will not use my craft to go to other locations for the express purpose of dispatching ridiculous im-maturities who display themselves on gun blog threads.

However if you feel the need and the compulsion to have some fun, and would like to come to So Cal and pull on this little girls hair (namely me), then simply drop me a PM.

So the invitation for you to come here is certainly open. And any medical consequences that are thrusted upon you by your visit, will be those of your own responsibility, actions and doing.

Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Accumark ? - 09/23/11

Squeeeze, just a question. Do you know who Roy Mercer is ?
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Accumark ? - 09/23/11
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Squeeeze, just a question. Do you know who Roy Mercer is ?
.............An audio/video prankster or something along those lines?.......Nice nice try though funny guy!

However these folks I am familiar with who happen to be in the field of martial arts as credited instructors.

Jeff Adler
Peter Woronoff
Steven Mosley
Gary Gione

That`s just to name a few.

Met Adler once several years ago.

Well since I can read into your obvious sarcastic comment, then for what purpose or good would it do me to tell you anything more?

I`m sure that you have your own ,,,"hunting/shooting/ninja prowess and vastness of game procuring resources",,,and do well on your own?
You are a man of your word; said you're quitting and now another half dozen posts...EVERYTHING you say is suspect of lying, EVERYTHING. I'll need to see pics of you actually shooting your Accumark before I believe you own one...

For the record, no one does as well speaking of their prowess as you do. You are truly proficient at something. I'll never look at the mall cops/ninjas the same again...

Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Accumark ? - 09/24/11
Well since I can read into your obvious sarcastic comment, then for what purpose or good would it do me to tell you anything more?

You are a man of your word; said you're quitting and now another half dozen posts...EVERYTHING you say is suspect of lying, EVERYTHING. I'll need to see pics of you actually shooting your Accumark before I believe you own one...

For the record, no one does as well speaking of their prowess as you do. You are truly proficient at something. I'll never look at the mall cops/ninjas the same again...

............Well obviously others haven`t quit either on this thread uh? But thanks for the compliment of "mall cop Ninja." When I run across one in my travels, I`ll let you know.

And if I could post pics what would that accomplish? The truth is, I don`t have the right camera and don`t know how to post pics. All of my hunting pics were taken with a 35mm.

Well I do have happen to have an Accumark. Like it or not I`m happy with it.

So ya know what; you, Stickboxer and Flinch can now all get together and have this thread completely to your own im-mature devices and reeeeeeeeely let me have it some more uh??? So no matter what you say, I won`t be replying back.

That is unless of course, I get a PM of acceptance from either Flinch or Stickboxer to accept my humble invitation to visit me in So Cal???.......Not gonna happen!

So you all can have at it now. I`m finally done on this thread.

Hey Stickboxer. Try not to drink too much tonite uh!
Posted By: Boxer Re: Accumark ? - 09/24/11
Very humorous that Photobucket and megapixels stump you too,just as everything else in this Thread does,except for your Imagination.

I'll attempt to curb my "surprise" that you are now beating the barbed-wire drum and Haybale Exploits,as means of quantifying your "experience" as a Trump Card.

Impressive that you are too stupid to shut your yap and can't refrain elaborating upon how amazingly clueless you are across the board.

Pun to boot and bless your heart.
Posted By: kawi Re: Accumark ? - 09/24/11
Yes the accumark? it ok Just got on so I hope so.
Posted By: Flinch Re: Accumark ? - 09/28/11
She can't figure out how to use a camera, but has a picture book with 800 big game kills to her name. She lives in the game rich, pro hunting state of California, is a long range shooter/hunter, but can't Google instructions on how to post pics. I can't stop laughing!

Next thing you know, she will be a scout sniper and have 100 kills under her belt, all hand to hand combat with her ninja skills. Hold on, I'm getting another bite. laugh Flinch
Posted By: Teal Re: Accumark ? - 09/28/11
Am wondering how someone's fed tax bill is 150 large and they can't score a Nikon CoolPix and a "Digital Camera for Dummies" book?
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: Accumark ? - 09/29/11
Originally Posted by kawi
Yes the accumark? it ok Just got on so I hope so.

The thread isn't about that any more, but it is an awesome rifle with an awesome action. It's got a very short bolt lift and bolt throw and is extremely strong and effective and very accurate.
Posted By: Fotis Re: Accumark ? - 09/29/11
the 257 bee is also......deadly! In an Ultralight weight

332 yards , 110 AB at 3500 + fps One shot one kill.

Dinky buck...as usual..... wanted to fill out ASAP so the kids can have the weekend free to hunt all day long for lopers.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire